RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5855

RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:46 am

I wanted to make this post briefly to remind everyone that there are tools for RTR's that have been published with other SS. These have already gained the love and support of many people who use them daily including myself. This is a question of taste or in what mood you are on the day on which tool to use. These are very creative and truly remarkable.

Also, these tools will be moved on the native JoS Servers, but with a little twist that I am keeping as a surprise right now. This will make the collective efforts far more powerful, little but huge type of surprise here. All of us who are invested in daily spiritual warfare, you will see how very beautiful this is going to be. However this will be based on the tools below.

The above is going to be pure spiritual NAPALM when it's online. I just need to finish some other pressing tasks in the next days, and then this will be utilized on top of the already existing tools which are wonderful.

http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/ - By Luminescence. This tool is literally immaculate from a coding and operational perspective. It will make your RTR a literal breeze. Always a super joy to use and utilize.

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2 - By YoungFaith. A very beautiful and well liked tool based on Java. Press to play the sounds of letters.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/ [Dark version]
https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html [White version] - Paintable RTR by Soaring Eagle, a classic, based on the RTR classic page, a straightfoward tool.

With these the RTR will become a breeze.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Satanic_truth88
Posts: 32

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Satanic_truth88 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:54 am

The first one is absolutely excellent and it's made me so much more efficient in spiritual warfare

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 824
Location: Midgardr

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 11:30 am

My favorite is BigotBoy's Master RTR. I have the Desktop Version, since I'm the only one in my house who even uses it....or the internet.

It helps with keeping count, since when I'm performing multiple RTRs, I vibrate in multiples. For example, I vibrate each letter 18 times, and count it as two RTRs, or vibrate each letter 27 times and count it as three RTRs, etc. so it's very useful.
Victory or Valhalla!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5855

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:39 am

WiseDragon wrote:Congratulations to those who made this tools :!:


Our brothers deserve our thanks here.

If I did not include a tool please post it.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Ninja 666
Posts: 1568

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Ninja 666 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:44 am

Wow, that first one was something.

Thank you for the tools guys!
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 452

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun May 24, 2020 11:48 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


If these tools are being hosted on the JOS servers themselves, I think I can guess what the surprise might be, but I don't want to potentially spoil anything. Thanks for all your hard work.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

WiseDragon
Posts: 710

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby WiseDragon » Sun May 24, 2020 11:49 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
WiseDragon wrote:Congratulations to those who made this tools :!:


Our brothers deserve our thanks here.

If I did not include a tool please post it.

I actually deleted the message because of an error. Of course they deserve our thanks, and no i don't know if there are other tools.
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

Aku
Posts: 57

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Aku » Sun May 24, 2020 12:09 pm

When I try to download bigotboy and youngfaiths rtr it keeps taking me to a white page with a wall of weird scribbling

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 415
Location: Finland

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Henu the Great » Sun May 24, 2020 12:11 pm

I already thanked once on F-RTR FAQ topic for the first tool, but I will thank you again. Ty! Super nice tool to have. Rock those rtrs!
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3072

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby luis » Sun May 24, 2020 12:16 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

HP do you mean that with this new thing the Rtr is going to be even more powerful or what? I did not understand this part.

Artanis
Posts: 931
Location: Kikennilator

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Artanis » Sun May 24, 2020 12:20 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:With these the RTR will become a breeze.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666



I thought that they already were :D
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

User avatar
Satan_is_our_Father666
Posts: 328

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:38 pm

Just pointing out that if someone can't visualize the page of the first link, you're probably using Microsoft Edge, it works fine on Firefox.

Other thing (this won't matter if you're used to do the Final RTR of course): the 8th letter in the first link has a wrong bold characters in the second pronounciation: KHIM-AHS should be KHIM-AHS.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 284
Location: Father Satan's Earth

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby mercury_wisdom » Sun May 24, 2020 12:53 pm

I love using young faith's one. It suits my needs. Thanks brothers and sisters.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
Image

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 192
Location: Kekistan

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Weassel » Sun May 24, 2020 12:58 pm

Wait what, i didnt knew that we have these kind of tools, now it will be so easy to make the RTS on phone thank you and thank to all people who worked for these methods guys you really deserve some big applause!

Usthepeople666
Posts: 746
Location: Enki's land .

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Thank you for making our lives easier with these tools.
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

User avatar
AokiJ
Posts: 30

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby AokiJ » Sun May 24, 2020 1:19 pm

Thank you so much for the tools! :D

User avatar
Soyga
Posts: 29
Location: Valhalla
Contact:

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Soyga » Sun May 24, 2020 1:20 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I wanted to make this post briefly to remind everyone that there are tools for RTR's that have been published with other SS. These have already gained the love and support of many people who use them daily including myself. This is a question of taste or in what mood you are on the day on which tool to use. These are very creative and truly remarkable.

Also, these tools will be moved on the native JoS Servers, but with a little twist that I am keeping as a surprise right now. This will make the collective efforts far more powerful, little but huge type of surprise here. All of us who are invested in daily spiritual warfare, you will see how very beautiful this is going to be. However this will be based on the tools below.

The above is going to be pure spiritual NAPALM when it's online. I just need to finish some other pressing tasks in the next days, and then this will be utilized on top of the already existing tools which are wonderful.

http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/ - By Luminescence. This tool is literally immaculate from a coding and operational perspective. It will make your RTR a literal breeze. Always a super joy to use and utilize.

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2 - By YoungFaith. A very beautiful and well liked tool based on Java. Press to play the sounds of letters.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/ [Dark version]
https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html [White version] - Paintable RTR by Soaring Eagle, a classic, based on the RTR classic page, a straightfoward tool.

With these the RTR will become a breeze.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


These are some sick works! I literally loved the first one. :D
laziness is not your "characteristic", it's the characteristic of the parasites that attack your soul. Just do it or force yourself to do it, there is nothing more important than advancing spiritually.
Turkish Spiritual Satanism site: https://spirituelsatanizm.org/

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 901

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Congrats to all for all the contribution!!!
Also waiting for the surprise!

magickeye9
Posts: 51

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby magickeye9 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:30 pm

A quick thanks to Luminescence, Bigot Boy, and YoungFaith for the new versions of the rtr. I personally have used YoungFaith and Luminescence version, both are good but my favorite one is Luminescence version. But again thanks to all three of you, y’all did a really great job.

User avatar
Legendary Creature
Posts: 180

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Legendary Creature » Sun May 24, 2020 1:59 pm

The third one is my favorite. I’ve been using it a lot lately.

afl666
Posts: 91

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby afl666 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:30 pm

I want to congratulate YoungFaith, as I don't have a computer; I can do the RTR on my cell phone.

Congratulations on your incredible work.

Azoun
Posts: 34

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Azoun » Sun May 24, 2020 3:07 pm

I've been using the paintable one for a while now and it's great but all of these are well done and make proud. Thanks everyone for their hard work.

User avatar
JeraOpus
Posts: 44

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby JeraOpus » Sun May 24, 2020 3:19 pm

Will it work to remove blockages?

Also, HPs can you please guide me on this Topic "https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41164"

It's Serpent is stuck on the Right side and went down the right side of Thigh from the Left side.
I did that by Sending Serpent into the Pituitary gland from Pineal without it opening the full left side. I've decided to go to the Himalayas and find a guru and live out there for months or years to fix it.

Necrorifter
Posts: 87

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Necrorifter » Sun May 24, 2020 4:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I wanted to make this post briefly to remind everyone that there are tools for RTR's that have been published with other SS. These have already gained the love and support of many people who use them daily including myself. This is a question of taste or in what mood you are on the day on which tool to use. These are very creative and truly remarkable.

Also, these tools will be moved on the native JoS Servers, but with a little twist that I am keeping as a surprise right now. This will make the collective efforts far more powerful, little but huge type of surprise here. All of us who are invested in daily spiritual warfare, you will see how very beautiful this is going to be. However this will be based on the tools below.

The above is going to be pure spiritual NAPALM when it's online. I just need to finish some other pressing tasks in the next days, and then this will be utilized on top of the already existing tools which are wonderful.

http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/ - By Luminescence. This tool is literally immaculate from a coding and operational perspective. It will make your RTR a literal breeze. Always a super joy to use and utilize.

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2 - By YoungFaith. A very beautiful and well liked tool based on Java. Press to play the sounds of letters.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/ [Dark version]
https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html [White version] - Paintable RTR by Soaring Eagle, a classic, based on the RTR classic page, a straightfoward tool.

With these the RTR will become a breeze.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


I enjoy those, I also notice that first link, one by Luminescence, lack the part where you need to repeat each 'sentence' each time instead of just each sound then next sound. I love the destroyed animation on one by YoungFaith. I wonder if anyone makes a play-along version where instead of click a button to hear a sound each time, one can just click a button to hear a whole 9 time each sound play along with sort.

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1838
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun May 24, 2020 4:45 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:----


This is awesome, do you think you can possibly edit this post to have a link going to this thread instead of leading to just the two tools I have on there?

Just where I have the ''Master RTR'' and ''Interactive RTR'', you can delete those and just replace them both with [url=<link to this thread>]RTR Tools[/url]

I would greatly appreciate it.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 564
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Sun May 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Thanks young faith for the JavaScript RTR my chosen one I enjoy the dark background and red swastika.
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 504
Location: Mars

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sun May 24, 2020 6:09 pm

I have used three of these already, they make the process easier by allowing the physical act of scrubbing the words to occur which encourages visualisation in those who don't engage and work on it. Obviously not everyone has the convenience to print out the paper everytime if they wanted to do this, so this was definitely needed. Thanks Luminescence, BigotBoy, Young Faith and Soaring Eagle for your hard work and graft for the community.
✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠
"Monitor outside
For the people inside
A prevention of crime
A passing of time"

Image

MY SONG: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=0ZMfEImttnI

Current tune: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=xJeWySi ... e=youtu.be
Ultravox- Vienna (Official Music Video)/////////////^^^ :o

Bigot Boy
Posts: 228
Location: USA

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Bigot Boy » Sun May 24, 2020 6:19 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:My favorite is BigotBoy's Master RTR. I have the Desktop Version, since I'm the only one in my house who even uses it....or the internet.

It helps with keeping count, since when I'm performing multiple RTRs, I vibrate in multiples. For example, I vibrate each letter 18 times, and count it as two RTRs, or vibrate each letter 27 times and count it as three RTRs, etc. so it's very useful.

Made me smile to see you're finding it useful, thanks :)


Also thank you for the post, HP. Expect to see other tools from me in the future as well!
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5855

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:34 pm

WiseDragon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
WiseDragon wrote:Congratulations to those who made this tools :!:


Our brothers deserve our thanks here.

If I did not include a tool please post it.

I actually deleted the message because of an error. Of course they deserve our thanks, and no i don't know if there are other tools.


Thank you, I understand now. I thought the comment was deleted by my mistake without understanding it. Now it's how you wanted it to be. My bad.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 44

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Pisces » Sun May 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Thanks to Bigotboy and Soaring Eagle, I’ve been using both of yours for sometime now but have yet to say thanks!
Hail Satan!

Spiritual War Room: https://evilgoy.com/

User avatar
TanzanianGod
Posts: 70

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby TanzanianGod » Sun May 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Thank you to Them. Great work.
I love the paintable one(the last one). I will be blotting those Letters like Crazy.
Hail Satan.

(Just from Doing a Ritual. Father has So beautiful energy)

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3072

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby luis » Sun May 24, 2020 8:43 pm

JeraOpus wrote:Will it work to remove blockages?

Also, HPs can you please guide me on this Topic "https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41164"

It's Serpent is stuck on the Right side and went down the right side of Thigh from the Left side.
I did that by Sending Serpent into the Pituitary gland from Pineal without it opening the full left side. I've decided to go to the Himalayas and find a guru and live out there for months or years to fix it.

Those "gurus" have less real information than the jos site. You do not need to go anywhere, you need to follow a good meditation program, Hatha Yoga works to balance Ida and Pingala so the serpent doesn't get stuck in there. There are breathing exercises like Alternate Breathing to balance the channels and the Bandhas.

User avatar
Ayleth
Posts: 11
Location: Romania

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Ayleth » Sun May 24, 2020 8:45 pm

Thank you all for providing us with a fun way to do RTR!
The one from YoungFaith isn't working for me right now. I hope it's a problem from my side.

Necrorifter
Posts: 87

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Necrorifter » Sun May 24, 2020 9:39 pm

Just to let you know that those this link's domains are now suspended. They now led to this website of Ifastnet.com

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

This is the website that is now be led to...

https://suspended-website.com/f/

User avatar
JeraOpus
Posts: 44

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby JeraOpus » Sun May 24, 2020 10:01 pm

luis wrote:
JeraOpus wrote:Will it work to remove blockages?

Also, HPs can you please guide me on this Topic "https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41164"

It's Serpent is stuck on the Right side and went down the right side of Thigh from the Left side.
I did that by Sending Serpent into the Pituitary gland from Pineal without it opening the full left side. I've decided to go to the Himalayas and find a guru and live out there for months or years to fix it.

Those "gurus" have less real information than the jos site. You do not need to go anywhere, you need to follow a good meditation program, Hatha Yoga works to balance Ida and Pingala so the serpent doesn't get stuck in there. There are breathing exercises like Alternate Breathing to balance the channels and the Bandhas.


My Stomach is out, Left serpent trapped in Right leg, Left Jaw is closed, I've lost power and i can sense energy running through the body mostly on the chest and my Chest has grown boobs and i can sense Cool energy flowing through both side only Right Chest is stuck while going up.
When i try to Send the serpent into Pituitary and then back to Pineal gland it goes directly into Crown and From there it goes in different paths-
-Back of Left Side from Forward Right side.
-Forward Left Side from Forward Left side.

I'm seriously fucked up and when the serpent reaches Mooldhara chakra i get this extreme desire to masterbate to release the energy but i somehow control it and Spin orange wheel covered in orange energy and then-
It follows the Same path i described above.
I had 2 Orgams at night within the last week and that made me weak but everytime i recover this same pattern goes on.

I've lost the sense of Middle Chakras even though Sushmana is active.
Also, The serpent path sometime is Strange Instead of Going Middle upwards and Left Side It's going-
Middle upwards Right Side sometimes.
Azorm told me to work on Femenine energies i did work on them Bjork rune but i'm Afraid i've become extremely dull with Vibrating Runes and Mantras and it makes me very tired and Lazy even though i push myself.
Everytime i Vibrate RAUM it Bends my Skull Backwards and as if there's Energy or Serpent stuck beneath the Jaw of RightSide which tries to go up but Fails.
I Sense as i'f i've messed with Kundalani natural process by sending the Serpent from 6th Chakra to Pituitary Gland which gave me bliss but then The Serpent went down Through the Forward Right Side.
I did that because i was seeing visions about the Death of My father in future and they kept repeating and had a meaning that if we meet he'll die for sure and i kept seeing this these numbers [11:11, 2:22 , 3:33 , 4:44 , 5:55 ]
And last week i cried over a song when i became little conscious of my Throat chakra very badly to the point i couldn't control my body. And i got phone from a relative and she said she cried last night out of nowhere, I also this Vision when my GrandMa died and i got phone from my mother 2 minutes after i got this vision and it gave me Chill.

I told my brother and relative about it and they're worried about me.
People look at me Curiously as if i do magic. By my Birth, I was dominant on Ajna Chakra, and it seems like I've broken that link and have become out of control.

I've asked my goddess demon but every time I think of her it evokes lust within which gets very hard to control and gets my consciousness onto Sacral Chakra and Makes me wanna Sink into pleasure by Spinning the Chakra which Which Fluid then goes up Right Side Channel upwards and Downwards Right Side after Going into Crown Chakra and it gives it Oily Stuff after drying it becomes White and makes my Skin super white, This white is On the top of the head and Face but very little on Left Side of Face but excessive on Right Side of the face.

Help will be super Appreciated.

Usthepeople666
Posts: 746
Location: Enki's land .

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:18 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:I have used three of these already, they make the process easier by allowing the physical act of scrubbing the words to occur which encourages visualisation in those who don't engage and work on it. Obviously not everyone has the convenience to print out the paper everytime if they wanted to do this, so this was definitely needed. Thanks Luminescence, BigotBoy, Young Faith and Soaring Eagle for your hard work and graft for the community.



Yes. Also when doing really big reps at once . The vril starts to drain out and so does visualisation hindering the process of trying to break the letters.
Always good to have some help with the process.
Life doesn't allow weakness in any form - physical, mental and spiritual.

Strength is following your ideals no matter what.
Never giving up. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5855

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:44 am

Bigot Boy wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:....

...

Also thank you for the post, HP. Expect to see other tools from me in the future as well!


I have something in the works, that will include these tools from here in it.

Please do send me the source files so I can include them in the project.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
NakedPluto
Posts: 226

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby NakedPluto » Mon May 25, 2020 1:03 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
I have something in the works, that will include these tools from here in it.



Please give us spoilers
Image
‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ Hidden in Plain Sight Part 1
‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ Hidden in Plain Sight Part 2

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 564
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Mon May 25, 2020 2:49 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Bigot Boy wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:....

...

Also thank you for the post, HP. Expect to see other tools from me in the future as well!


I have something in the works, that will include these tools from here in it.

Please do send me the source files so I can include them in the project.


Oh sheeit are you making MASTER MASTER RTR.

Please plaster the swastika and other satanic symbols all over it

For example when it says “special thanks to azazel” his sigil could be right there. I just think it would be something neat, it’s helps with the balance from all those shit letters on the page, even though they are destroyed :D
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

jbkbmz
Posts: 393

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby jbkbmz » Mon May 25, 2020 3:54 am

https://www.breakingisr ..aelnews.com/149607/gog-magog-start-war-between-america-china-warns-rabbi/ .. This might be more RTR fuel, if true.

Bigot Boy
Posts: 228
Location: USA

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Bigot Boy » Mon May 25, 2020 5:47 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I have something in the works, that will include these tools from here in it.

Please do send me the source files so I can include them in the project.

I included the html5, windows, mac, and android versions. For the html5 version, just upload all of the files in the html5 folder into the same place. (note if you try testing the html from your desktop the program won't load properly, has to be uploaded to the web)
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... UomrGD-bCd

Not sure if you just needed the html5 version, but if you upload them all feel free to make a note that Linux users can run the Windows version with the program "Wine".
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

Bigot Boy
Posts: 228
Location: USA

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Bigot Boy » Mon May 25, 2020 5:52 am

Necrorifter wrote:Just to let you know that those this link's domains are now suspended. They now led to this website of Ifastnet.com

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

This is the website that is now be led to...

https://suspended-website.com/f/

Not sure why that was leading you there, I'm testing it now and it's working fine at the moment.

I did receive an email from the host company that about 9 hours ago they did some kind of maintenance on their end, which seems to be around when you posted that message. So could be related
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5855

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 am

Bigot Boy wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I have something in the works, that will include these tools from here in it.

Please do send me the source files so I can include them in the project.

I included the html5, windows, mac, and android versions. For the html5 version, just upload all of the files in the html5 folder into the same place. (note if you try testing the html from your desktop the program won't load properly, has to be uploaded to the web)
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... UomrGD-bCd

Not sure if you just needed the html5 version, but if you upload them all feel free to make a note that Linux users can run the Windows version with the program "Wine".


Perfect. All I needed was the html version. I will upload it on the JoS Main Website also, as with other tools. This way it can exist in both places.

Thanks for making this tool.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1167
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Lydia » Mon May 25, 2020 6:37 am

To anyone mentioning how bright white the letters are in dark mode, simply dim your computer/phone screen until they are grey. This is what I've been doing.

Necrorifter wrote:I enjoy those, I also notice that first link, one by Luminescence, lack the part where you need to repeat each 'sentence' each time instead of just each sound then next sound. I love the destroyed animation on one by YoungFaith. I wonder if anyone makes a play-along version where instead of click a button to hear a sound each time, one can just click a button to hear a whole 9 time each sound play along with sort.

It's supposed to be letter 9x, not sentence 9x. You do the first "sound" 9x then do the next one, exactly as Luminescence has it laid out.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 178

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:48 am

Thank you all for you creative ingenuity and dedication. Much love and thanks guys.

Lordbaphamet666
Posts: 178

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Lordbaphamet666 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:48 am

Youngfaith's page is suspended. Just wanted to let you know.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5855

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:53 am

Bigot Boy wrote:
Necrorifter wrote:Just to let you know that those this link's domains are now suspended. They now led to this website of Ifastnet.com

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

This is the website that is now be led to...

https://suspended-website.com/f/

Not sure why that was leading you there, I'm testing it now and it's working fine at the moment.

I did receive an email from the host company that about 9 hours ago they did some kind of maintenance on their end, which seems to be around when you posted that message. So could be related


The sounds of the letters, when pressed, lag when they are playing. They are having a latency. Please if you have the time, look if it can be fixed.

Maybe this is only me but I have used it on a few browsers.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Artanis
Posts: 931
Location: Kikennilator

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Artanis » Mon May 25, 2020 11:24 am

NakedPluto wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
I have something in the works, that will include these tools from here in it.



Please give us spoilers



Good surprises deserve to be waited ;)
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 73
Location: abhitaH

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby Gigipah666 » Mon May 25, 2020 11:57 am

I figured out a pretty neat solution that seems to be working quite well, so I’ll share my knowledge.

Get a deodorant or cologne that you like, raise your energies, invoke Satan if that’s what you do before your RTR’s, then hold your deodorant/cologne with your dominant hand, do the RTR and vibrate all the words to the deodorant/cologne as you keep going (you don’t need to focus too much on it), then when you finish the 2 affirmations 3 times, stare at the deodorant/cologne, state ‘HAIL SATAN!’, then leave the deodorant/cologne alone while you clean your aura.

Afterwards, you can spray it on your clothes and wear them outside, any Jew who tries to take the piss and get too close to you will regrettably to them will end up cursing themselves simply by breathing. You can also spray it in your home, or do it to a room spray and use that separately for your house.

What the enemy likes to do when someone not on their side lives in their house or whatever, is use this exact same tactic I provided, but to serve their rotten God.

If there is someone like that in your house, spray it under their door while they’re asleep ;) :D
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 901

Re: RTR Tools By Fellow SS

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:23 pm

Btw can anyine recommend a good apk editor?
I would like to try to put the pronounciation in a different language.
If it wors i will share it.

Maybe if I get to understand a bit of android coding, maybe i can extend the features to choosing languages idk.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jackon and 41 guests