Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pork

Is pork in general good or bad for you? It’s banned in poodiasm and Islam so that makes me think there’s some reason they don’t want people eating it. I know processed meats like bacon are bad but what about normal pork?

I'm what society would call (plant-based vegan) I only eat from the earth I get my daily protein from nuts and seeds after an intense Raum meditation last year I felt super clean and didn't want to eat meat anymore but that could have to do with my soul everyone is different if you love pork like I use to keep eating it brother.

Pork is a neutral temperature meat which nourishes the flesh and supports the spleen (Pancreas).

It is a good meat to eat to support the body's energy and substance.

Be sure to cook it well as it can be a home for parasites.

Because a pig was always the easiest animal for people to raise, that very easily gets very big and heavy. Can just feed them scraps and garbage, and don't need to do much to take care of them, and they grow. So it was the most common animal for many groups of people to be farming. They didn't need to be a farmer, they could have any job, and also have a pig.

The reason the enemy religions all banned pigs is because they purposefully acted to starve all these people to make them more dependent on the church. When everybody is starving to death, they become desperate and they are more likely to accept these cults which pretend to want to help them. And a vegan diet destroys the brain and causes a dullness on the mind that also makes them more likely to accept the evil cults.

Every neuron in the brain, and every nerve in the body, are surrounded by a material called Myelin. The myelin protects the nerves exactly like insulating coating around a wire, and ensures that the electrical signals are transferred correctly and not lost. Myelin is a product created by animal fats and proteins, we get the materials to create myelin by eating animal products. There is not any vegan product that can replace this. People on a vegan diet for enough time, the myelin sheaths around all their neurons and nerves starts drying out and decaying, which leads the nerves to not be able to function correctly. Signals start shorting out, not making it to where they need to get to, or jumping between nerves so the signal starts stimulating other nerves which were not supposed to be involved. Leading to things like twitching and shaking which can be seen in any long-term vegan. Also can lead to things like numbness in the nerves, and slight paralysis of some small muscles. And also a constant dull pain inside the nerves that never goes away, this can happen any place in the body. And this is not only happening in the nerves in the body, it is also happening inside the brain. Every kind of process within the brain is affected by this, leading to the same kinds of problems of signals short circuiting and signals jumping across to other unrelated areas. Which is the same as having small seizures within the brain, and at the same time having dullness where brain signals are not always recieved by the sensor they are supposed to go to.

Imagine taking a computer circuit board, and soaking it in salt water so every trace on the board all start to rust away. Would you do this to your whole body and brain?

I’ve worked on farms a lot in the past and had this conversation with a pig farmer because it is a taboo meat in many cultures and I was curious.

What he told me was before modern times pigs were a hard meat to eat safely. They were dirty and rolled around in mud and their own feces and without modern sanitization processes, when they were harvested it was common for the meat to get contaminated in the slaughtering process and people would get sick. That’s when pork got a bad reputation.

With modern facilities and cleanliness and safety standards it’s extremely rare to get bad pork. At least in developed nations.

Pork is safe to eat. There’s nothing inherent within it that makes it anymore susceptible to parasites or bacteria than any other meat when modern safety standards are applied.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Because a pig was always the easiest animal for people to raise, that very easily gets very big and heavy. Can just feed them scraps and garbage, and don't need to do much to take care of them, and they grow. So it was the most common animal for many groups of people to be farming. They didn't need to be a farmer, they could have any job, and also have a pig.

The reason the enemy religions all banned pigs is because they purposefully acted to starve all these people to make them more dependent on the church. When everybody is starving to death, they become desperate and they are more likely to accept these cults which pretend to want to help them. And a vegan diet destroys the brain and causes a dullness on the mind that also makes them more likely to accept the evil cults.

Every neuron in the brain, and every nerve in the body, are surrounded by a material called Myelin. The myelin protects the nerves exactly like insulating coating around a wire, and ensures that the electrical signals are transferred correctly and not lost. Myelin is a product created by animal fats and proteins, we get the materials to create myelin by eating animal products. There is not any vegan product that can replace this. People on a vegan diet for enough time, the myelin sheaths around all their neurons and nerves starts drying out and decaying, which leads the nerves to not be able to function correctly. Signals start shorting out, not making it to where they need to get to, or jumping between nerves so the signal starts stimulating other nerves which were not supposed to be involved. Leading to things like twitching and shaking which can be seen in any long-term vegan. Also can lead to things like numbness in the nerves, and slight paralysis of some small muscles. And also a constant dull pain inside the nerves that never goes away, this can happen any place in the body. And this is not only happening in the nerves in the body, it is also happening inside the brain. Every kind of process within the brain is affected by this, leading to the same kinds of problems of signals short circuiting and signals jumping across to other unrelated areas. Which is the same as having small seizures within the brain, and at the same time having dullness where brain signals are not always recieved by the sensor they are supposed to go to.

Imagine taking a computer circuit board, and soaking it in salt water so every trace on the board all start to rust away. Would you do this to your whole body and brain?
interesting, thanks for sharing!

pig meat causes trichinosis no matter how cooked. filth food for chinks and nignogs. follow a lacto-vegetarian diet it si the best way to go. High alkaline diet

loki88 said:
pig meat causes trichinosis no matter how it’s cooked

That’s bullshit. Millions of people would have this if that’s the case. I still don’t eat it very often to begin with.

loki88 said:
pig meat causes trichinosis no matter how cooked. filth food for chinks and nignogs. follow a lacto-vegetarian diet it si the best way to go. High alkaline diet

There is no one best diet for all since we have different bodies. What suits you best does not suit someone else that good, and vice-versa.

LORDJAGUAR666 said:
I'm what society would call (plant-based vegan) I only eat from the earth I get my daily protein from nuts and seeds after an intense Raum meditation last year I felt super clean and didn't want to eat meat anymore but that could have to do with my soul everyone is different if you love pork like I use to keep eating it brother.

#sv3rige interviews LOKI Ex-Vegan (3 Years): Trapped In The Hell-th Matrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVQpkMQAK8

This seemed to happen to me when on a vegan diet. It would be good info to spread for anti-vegan purposes. vegan=death diet for sure: "go vegan and die". What are your thoughts on lacto-vegetarianism, do you think this works? Of course take into consideration that blacks have a different digestive process than others and can eat more harsh substances so far as I've heard.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
loki88 said:

That’s bullshit. Millions of people would have this if that’s the case. I still don’t eat it very often to begin with.
a southerner eating his pork rinds. Would you add hominey grits and chitlins on the side? (haha)
THE ALAMO
https://www.bitchute.com/video/S0rK1k5r6qUY/
from "Rahowa! This Planet is All Ours!", by Ben Klassen
www.creativityalliance.com

loki88 said:
loki88 said:

a southerner eating his pork rinds. Would you add hominey grits and chitlins on the side? (haha)
THE ALAMO
http://www.creativityalliance.com
m

:D That’s Negro food, it’s not like I eat fried chops and collared greeens everyday. But we do have good food, not all of it is fried and greasy.

I have read TWMB by klassen it was good his diet proposes mostly fruit and raw meat right? I may have to try that. Would you recommend eating clean uncooked beef?

loki88 said:
THE ALAMO
m

:D That’s Negro food, it’s not like I eat fried chops and collared greeens everyday. But we do have good food, not all of it is fried and greasy.

I have read TWMB by klassen it was good his diet proposes mostly fruit and raw meat right? I may have to try that. Would you recommend eating clean uncooked beef?

I now subscribe to what Mukunda Dasa teh proponent of vedic culture says: lacto-vegetarian only consuming yoghurt and whole milk (sipped) in addition to plant food. So far I feel a million times better since 'conversion' and can sleep only 6 hours per night whereas before it was 8. Think: 2 hours saved per day= 365x2 per year=?

loki88 said:
THE ALAMO
m

Don't follow Klassen's diet advice, it's big bullshit.

loki88 said:
loki88 said:
THE ALAMO
m

I now subscribe to what Mukunda Dasa teh proponent of vedic culture says: lacto-vegetarian only consuming yoghurt and whole milk (sipped) in addition to plant food. So far I feel a million times better since 'conversion' and can sleep only 6 hours per night whereas before it was 8. Think: 2 hours saved per day= 365x2 per year=?
The actual vedic culture, everybody ate a lot of meat almost every day and drank wine often. It's the corrupted proto-christian version of bullshit hinduism that said that all meat and all wine has to be completely avoided, they have to all be vegans. And what happened is they all became very weak and sick and worthless, like all vegans become, and they had to start adding animal products back in just to be able to survive. So they added in dairy and fish and eggs, and it is possible to be very healthy that way if you always eat enough of those animal products every day. But the proto-christians didn't like that their goyim slaves went back to a healthy diet, they had to be weakened physically mentally and spiritually. So they reduced the diet again to just having a very small amount of milk, which is not enough to sustain any person's body. So people would again be worthless zombie vegan slaves.

If all you ever eat is one little drop of milk, you are not going to be healthy.

Loki, you already have the body and mind of someone who was a vegan zombie for over 3 years, so obviously you are susceptible to falling into that kind of bullshit. But don't do it again. You want to be Satanist, right? That means you want to improve and always become some amount stronger and healthier every day than you were the day before, that is what Satanism is all about. Go forward, don't keep going backward.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
THE ALAMO
m

What makes you say that? I haven’t done his diet but it seems good, stepping away from all processed meats and other things like flour and sugar.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
THE ALAMO
m

What makes you say that? I haven’t done his diet but it seems good, stepping away from all processed meats and other things like flour and sugar.

Aquarius said:
m

"salubrious living" is a fruitarian/vegan diet and is best onloy as a cleansing diet. Add whole milk and yoghurt and cooked starch and legumes and thats all you need.

loki88 said:
m

The actual vedic culture, everybody ate a lot of meat almost every day and drank wine often. It's the corrupted proto-christian version of bullshit hinduism that said that all meat and all wine has to be completely avoided, they have to all be vegans. And what happened is they all became very weak and sick and worthless, like all vegans become, and they had to start adding animal products back in just to be able to survive. So they added in dairy and fish and eggs, and it is possible to be very healthy that way if you always eat enough of those animal products every day. But the proto-christians didn't like that their goyim slaves went back to a healthy diet, they had to be weakened physically mentally and spiritually. So they reduced the diet again to just having a very small amount of milk, which is not enough to sustain any person's body. So people would again be worthless zombie vegan slaves.

If all you ever eat is one little drop of milk, you are not going to be healthy.

Loki, you already have the body and mind of someone who was a vegan zombie for over 3 years, so obviously you are susceptible to falling into that kind of bullshit. But don't do it again. You want to be Satanist, right? That means you want to improve and always become some amount stronger and healthier every day than you were the day before, that is what Satanism is all about. Go forward, don't keep going backward.
prescribe a diet for me then. What nutrients are lacking on a lacto-egetarian diet? Seems complete to me and alkalizing. Isn't that best?

Aquarius said:
m

It's known that raw diets are not healthy and that eating only fruits will leave you lacking so many nutrients. There's whole topics discussing that, use the search function.

loki88 said:
loki88 said:

prescribe a diet for me then. What nutrients are lacking on a lacto-egetarian diet? Seems complete to me and alkalizing. Isn't that best?
There's no fixed diet for anybody, since equality doesn't exist and we're all individuals we all have different bodies that react differently to foods, so find the diet that is best for you based on your preferences and health.

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:

There's no fixed diet for anybody, since equality doesn't exist and we're all individuals we all have different bodies that react differently to foods, so find the diet that is best for you based on your preferences and health.

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

http://hyperborean.info/ubermenscheit.pdf

loki88 said:
UNTERMENSCH SHIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS
Why do you post the same bullshit nonsense all the time? Do you even care, or are you just trying to become popular by always spamming dumb shit?

You put together an entire folder of hundreds of pages of absolute worthless bullshit. Then share that like it is something to be proud of? Or like it is helping anyone?

You don't know the first detail of how to even take care of yourself in the simplest ways or keep yourself healthy but then you always try to share all kinds of dumb shit trying to tell other people what to do.

You spend years being a vegan and pouring a gallon of coffee up your ass and holding coffee inside your ass for hours every single day, and all kinds of absolutely retarded nonsense like that, and some how that makes you qualified to put together instructions to tell other people what they have to do?

Don't call it ubermench, just be honest and call it "Random nonsense shit by loki the Clown"

I wouldn't be so harsh on you if you knew what you are doing, or if you were not trying to tell other people what to do. If you were a healthy and successfully functioning person, it would be fine for you to give advice because your judgement would actually be worth something. But you can't be an absolute clueless clown, and then then expect other people to be listening to your opinion. If you can not even take care of yourself, you do not get to try to take care of other people. Because some people might be ignorant enough to try to listen to you.

loki88 said:
UNTERMENSCH SHIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS
Why do you post the same bullshit nonsense all the time? Do you even care, or are you just trying to become popular by always spamming dumb shit?

You put together an entire folder of hundreds of pages of absolute worthless bullshit. Then share that like it is something to be proud of? Or like it is helping anyone?

You don't know the first detail of how to even take care of yourself in the simplest ways or keep yourself healthy but then you always try to share all kinds of dumb shit trying to tell other people what to do.

You spend years being a vegan and pouring a gallon of coffee up your ass and holding coffee inside your ass for hours every single day, and all kinds of absolutely retarded nonsense like that, and some how that makes you qualified to put together instructions to tell other people what they have to do?

Don't call it ubermench, just be honest and call it "Random nonsense shit by loki the Clown"

I wouldn't be so harsh on you if you knew what you are doing, or if you were not trying to tell other people what to do. If you were a healthy and successfully functioning person, it would be fine for you to give advice because your judgement would actually be worth something. But you can't be an absolute clueless clown, and then then expect other people to be listening to your opinion. If you can not even take care of yourself, you do not get to try to take care of other people. Because some people might be ignorant enough to try to listen to you.

Just thought you'd appreciate my offering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back