Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want an honest answer on this are we not supposed to have kids

darkmonkey666

If both partners are third sex individuals for lack of a better word. As in both me and my partner are not fitting our gender energies fully and expression and have bisexual feelings both of us were made fun of a lot in life because of this not as much anymore. But it is a heterosexual relationship and we possibly could have kids.

I just want an honest answer on this. I think we both have to work on our issues more but other than that if we do should we have kids.

However other than that I think I would make a good parent as would my partner. We just are not sure whether we should have kids or not. I know if it was a gay relationship we shouldn’t but what about hetero. Both of us kind of have a “gay vibe” and voices that sound more masculine in the female and more feminine for me that is why I don’t know if I should even do videos or speak or anything online cause people spent a lot of time making fun of me for that or calling me autistic gay or a retard for it and don’t listen to what I say no Satanists did this but normal people do all the time when I try to share stuff with them.

So am I weak or bad because of this if so how do I work on being more masculine. Cause I never was to begin with. How would you get rid of that vibe.

I have mostly been friends with females and my partner mostly friends with males because the opposite sex doesn’t seem to be as hung up about this stuff. With me I often have totally hetero guys freak out on me gay guys are too much into just sleeping around and doing drugs and all sorts of stupid stuff up to and including literal support of pedophilia. I didn’t believe it till I went to one of the “gay pride” events and saw it myself then holding up a flag that is known to symbolize this and having signs like fuck Trump and stuff in support of weed.

Not to mention everything else there was dumb I only spoke on the worst one that was a few people.

I really don’t want to be involved in any of this and feel disgusted by it but most gays seem to be brainwashed.

slyscorpion said:

There's nothing wrong with a masculine mother and a feminine father, both opposite genders both opposite aspects, a duality working together, everything is covered and balanced. The soul seeks balance of energies and aspects in our partner and we subconsciously and spiritually seek this in such, this is why we can be very connected to a specific person to a very strong degree because they balance our soul's energies and aspects perfectly or close to perfectly and it makes that connection near unbreakable as you two essentially merge to create a perfected harmony. This is the real definition of a soul mate.

Because it's a heterosexual relationship and all aspects in such a balanced relationship are already naturally in harmony (otherwise you two wouldn't have such a strong connection) there's nothing to worry about in having kids. But on the topic of having kids that in itself is another field. It makes sense to be as financially stable as you can be for example and being prepared for it at every angle and degree you can, etc.

Hope this alleviates any concerns. You two are fine.

Can you clarify because your post is rather confusing.

Are you with a woman, and you are a man, but you behave in more nurtuing manner? Or is this two men?

If you are opposite gender then there is no issue. You can be as soft and nurtuing as you naturally are.

I deleted my other reply as I consonsidered it unclear wether or not this was a same gender relationship. I thought it were?

Your only concern should be fidelity and putting children first, and being at least somewhat mature to have children. And some physical material concerns.

I agree with HP your post is confusing. Doing the RTR and other warfare is our duty. At this point whites can’t afford to not have children. You did all the spiritual warfare and fighting this JWO system for what? I understand it is uncertain times we are in, but humanity has been through a lot worse than this virus and economy.

My point is, if you are white, it is your duty to have children, or all of this was totally pointless. I am currently not at the age to have children, but if we make it through this, it will be my main goal.

Putting all the games and nonsense aside. having kids costs a lot of moniiieees I won’t have time for myselfffff.

Seriously, this is how Jews think. They hate their own children and see them as leeches. Oh no you won’t have an extra $72 every year to buy some plastic Chinese crap, or go out to eat some kosher cuisine. It’s time for everyone to realize to reality of this, and stop being selfish.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Can you clarify because your post is rather confusing.

Are you with a woman, and you are a man, but you behave in more nurtuing manner? Or is this two men?

If you are opposite gender then there is no issue. You can be as soft and nurtuing as you naturally are.

I deleted my other reply as I consonsidered it unclear wether or not this was a same gender relationship. I thought it were?

Your only concern should be fidelity and putting children first, and being at least somewhat mature to have children. And some physical material concerns.

I am a man she is a woman. Yes we need to be better off financially most likely first and will be working on that when things open up more but for now with the PUA thing we are getting more money that way than a job so we will look into this as soon as that ends not that we are lazy at all but we kind of need that money for some stuff long story short and no it’s nothing dumb.

Either going to a school or training or getting a more high paying job.

She is on birth control right now because we know we are not ready quite yet. But we have been together for about 5 years so far.

It is a good balance and seems to work out well we are arguing a lot less than we used too and she wants to come to Satanism but this has to go slowly since she is triggered by this stuff. I don’t know if I want to write a lot about it cause I am not sure I have permission too but long story short she was horribly abused by fake Satanists as a kid who went to regular church but wanted to do this cause they wanted to be on the side of the ”Devil”. I am not sure what to do about this honestly.

Other than that I think it would be good I mean we would be far better people than a lot are to our kid(s) if we had them.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I agree with HP your post is confusing. Doing the RTR and other warfare is our duty. At this point whites can’t afford to not have children. You did all the spiritual warfare and fighting this JWO system for what? I understand it is uncertain times we are in, but humanity has been through a lot worse than this virus and economy.

My point is, if you are white, it is your duty to have children, or all of this was totally pointless. I am currently not at the age to have children, but if we make it through this, it will be my main goal.

Putting all the games and nonsense aside. having kids costs a lot of moniiieees I won’t have time for myselfffff.

Seriously, this is how Jews think. They hate their own children and see them as leeches. Oh no you won’t have an extra $72 every year to buy some plastic Chinese crap, or go out to eat some kosher cuisine. It’s time for everyone to realize to reality of this, and stop being selfish.

We are though a different subrace I believe I am more Nordic she is more Mediterranean. We looked at that booklet but DNA tests I don’t know any that are accurate so we can only go on looking at all the features etc. I don’t know if this matters at all but I agree we don’t have time to be selfish on this. I am not as I couldn’t afford it right now not just getting some junk or whatever but we might barley have enough to survive at all with the current rate at which they pay people. I think though it’s possible to fix this in the near future then we can. We can work on this.

slyscorpion said:

We are though a different subrace I believe I am more Nordic she is more Mediterranean. We looked at that booklet but DNA tests I don’t know any that are accurate so we can only go on looking at all the features etc. I don’t know if this matters at all but I agree we don’t have time to be selfish on this. I am not as I couldn’t afford it right now not just getting some junk or whatever but we might barley have enough to survive at all with the current rate at which they pay people. I think though it’s possible to fix this in the near future then we can. We can work on this.

I understand you want to be eugenic and try to keep your sub race going but it’s not that important when the whole race is on the line. Sub race isn’t THAT big of a deal. Take white Americans for example. We are basically European mutts, and look at all the good inventions and such Americans have contributed in history. My point, sub race mixing at this point in time isn’t a huge deal, and can even be beneficial.

As for your financial situation, we are going into a new depression but it certainly won’t be bad as the last one. Many staved because food wasn’t able to be produced like it is now. I don’t think anyone in the first world will go hungry.

Look at the depression in the US 1920s-30s.
Whites were still breeding like Africans with barely any food or nice stuff. Things like this can also build character, I wish I would have had more hardship when I was young.

gd7.jpg

No SS should be pressured to have children if they don’t feel like. Our priorities is straight. If someone here wants children on top of that, more power to them. But do not shame your comrades here who choose not to have children, for valid reasons, while millions of white people out there choose not to have children for absurd reasons.

I have asked Father Satan many times about this, and every time He was very clear: “you know what things I am asking from you to do. That’s all.”

War is ABSOLUTE PRIORITY. Having children is choice of individual SS here. I encourage everyone who thinks about having children to go for it, and I will never shame my Brothers and Sisters here who have dedicated their life to winning this war, and who they decide that it would be best to not have children at this point.

LOVE AND MARRIAGE
a discussion of the past and the present state of Love and Marriage
https://www.bitchute.com/video/i091qAsLicuo/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back