Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Self help about love/relationships/getting laid(For men.)

Im not gonna lie ever since i got away from all social media and with this lockdown situation it got me in a state of loneliness..
All i do i meditate and yoga and RTR all day, i rarely go outside even if i do i sit on the porch and meditate for a while under the sun and go back inside the house.
I dont remember the last time i fell in love with a girl i dont even actually try to look for love because i always seem to fuck it up by cheating, it got me thinking alot about my exs.
I dont even know what it is like to have meaningful sex with a woman that i love every encounter i had was just a booty call and thats it.
Sometimes i wonder that maybe being a Spiritual Satanist is a lonely path because thats just the way it is for us we were put here to fight.. We do not want a woman whos without distracting us and wasting out time from advancing and evolving into godhood because i know woman wants all the attention they can get.
If my destiny in this lifetime is to live a solitary life then so be it altleast i will try to reach my fullest potential spiritually while fighting for the gods like a true warrior..

Aldrick said:
Lol!!! You think HIV is a myth? I'll tell my friend who has it when he doesnt take his medicine and passes out on the ground bleeding out his nose, that it's just an immunity problem.

He went fine till his 30s, when he contracted it. He tried not taking the medicine and doing other things, he was rushed to the hospital.

But I'm not gonna sit and argue the reality of HIV, that's pretty ridiculous.

The 80s were just hit with an immunity problem where everyone died till medicine was invented.....kkkkkkk

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24196&p=105547&hilit=Biswaroop#p105547

Jack said:
Note on Morality - We exist in a time of imperfect law and order. Morality of which we consider to be righteous and proper is often borrowed from Christian philosophy of life which claims that human beings are equal to each other. In nature there is no equality. Nature frowns upon equality and in essence there is not equality but a drives towards achieving balance. It is my intention in this post to provide information on relationships to young SS men coming to Satanism from diverse backgrounds. This post is written about Heterosexual men who WANT to be MASCULINE and want to attract FEMININE women. I do not speak for Feminine men. And these are generalizations. A balance of masculine and feminine forces is to be achieved in the soul. By masculinity I mean the behavioral expression that you display outward to women and people in general. Inherently what is immoral and moral may be only understood by you, yourself. Everyone has a particular opinion about a particular subject. Nothing about the modern understanding of morality is inherently correct. What you do is your choice and ofcourse, your responsibility. The women you attract with the following workings, you will be responsible for. Make up your mind internally and think hard about what you want before doing anything else. Many people may comment, why would you want to sleep with someone who isn't an SS or a normie or any number of things. What's important is to understand your reality and desires with your own conscience and act accordingly with maturity.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im seeing a regular pattern of people, who are generally young teens asking about how to do a love spell and as I understand their objective is to use magick to get laid, in simple terms. Which is completely normal. Infact if you were a heterosexual male and you did not want to get laid, I would assume there was something seriously wrong with you Psychologically and physically. Sex is one of the most beautiful acts of nature which captures the sublime beauty of the force of masculinity and femininity combining as yin and yang ,birthing the divine essence of life from whence everything originated. In tantric yoga ,sex is used for transmutation of energy to achieve higher States of consciousness. The microcosmic orbit which HPLucius explains in his Taoist Secrets to immortality can be expanded to include two people in sexual contact. The subject of this post is not to expound further on that. Its about getting laid or possibly finding a relationship.

Young white males reading this must take particular point. It's a duty of men to procreate and further the race. The situation is that the white race is in dire need of offspring, of quality offspring nonetheless who go through proper parenting as to not develop suicidal or self loathing attitudes that the media jews are constantly trying to guilt trip whites into feeling and being. Getting married, having healthy relationships with quality women who will birth you superior offspring is the basis of the 14 words.

Expectations
Before I begin, I must also talk about expectations. Many of us would like to believe that we'll end up with an extremely beautiful bombshell and fuck her everyday till the sun shines. However in reality it is more important to find a mate who is astrologically and genetically compatible with you. Their behavior must be spiritual as in you should birth children as being spiritual parents. Compatibility also confers long term stability and happiness. Do not make the mistake of using magick to attract a particularly beautiful woman who has no personality, no ambition,no understanding about this world, is vain ,is hedonistic and materialistic to an extreme degree and has no sense of spirituality. I'm talking about long term partners ,obviously. You're free to choose short term partners or flings as you want .Then I want to talk about general expectations. One with height and good looks will attract more hotter girls while doing a general working. Thats simply reality. Therefore it would be better to free your mind of any particular expectations you might have which might interfere with the working manifesting correctly. While doing a general working your RAS (reticular activation system) will zoom in on the girls that the working is attracting. They will look at you and when you see these girls you will intuitively know these are the ones you must approach. Although theoretically you could attract any girl who you are in regular contact with if you dedicate the energies only on her in a working dedicated only to her.

Now to attract a woman you need a powerful personality and sexual attraction.

On personality - The bad boy decoded
Theres a saying that Nice guys finish last and that women like bad boys. This is not literally true. What women are attracted to is the behaviours exhibited by bad boys . If a man who respects women exhibits these behaviors, they will attract women too. Coincidentally the non codependent and confident behavior is exhibited by men who are assholes.

The elements of your personality should be like this
1)Purposeful (having sex with sex is not your purpose. You have a higher purpose of advancing in your professional life ,achieving great things,contributing to your country and race. It is much more important than any woman who is not your wife.)
2)Ability to walk away (non neediness, there are many other women in this world. Doesn't matter if one rejects you. If someone isn't giving you the necessary compliance, you can move away. This trait is exceptionally attractive. )
3)Emotional intelligence
4)Social status (a magnetic personality where everyone respects you and likes you. )
5)Dominance and Masculinity (Take charge and make everything happen. Its your job as a man to do so. Women will hate if your just some kind of slob who wants to be told what he should do. Take charge in your life and in everything else.)
6)Non reactiveness (you do not care what others think about you. You display yourself and dont care if someone disapproves. You must have the courage to be disliked. Understandthat life is transient andit doesn't matter If someone didn'tlike you. Theres no need totake it personally. Life will go on and opportunities will keep coming. )
7)Having strong boundaries (having a clear idea about the things you will allow or not allow others to say about you. If someone disrespects you, you need to swiftly put them in their place. Tell them you do not accept disrespect and if they continue doing it, you'll cut contact with them. And you must be willing to do it. Obviously your family members should be given more warnings than some random stranger you met on the street.

You can develop a powerful personality and induce sexual attraction using magick. Woman are attracted to purposeful, confident men who are decisive and take charge. Theres a high probability that you do not have these qualities. I know I didn't when I was your age. Change is hard. Not many of us had peers who taught us how to be men or what it means to be a man. You'll have to do with experience and you will fail at first. But failure is the stepping stone for success. As you put yourself and navigate uncomfortable social situations, your intuition will be calibrated to the responses of the other parties and you'll be attuned to how you should behave and respond in what situations. Respect,admiration, sexual irresistibility, calmness,confidence, a dashing personality and purpose are all good traits to have that can be developed which will attract women like moths to a flame. You must also free yourself from the fear of what others think about you. Not giving a shit about what others think and staying true to your purpose is inherently a very attractive trait. Many people will gossip and talk shit about you from jealousy or hatred as is typical of people. However many people might also be having important learning lessons, tips and constructive criticism that you might benefit from so take that into mind as well. Developing personal boundaries is central to being a man. If someone disrespects you (not light joking) be it be man or woman, you need to confront him/her about such. Tell them that you do not take disrespect lightly and warn them sternly that if they'll continue provoking you, you'll cut them out of your life. Obviously close friends and family members should get more warnings than any random person you don't know very well.

Workings for personality development
A simple working to rid you of any unattractive behaviours and instill charisma and confidence in you would be,

Uruz ,Ansuz,*54/108 each with the affirmation.
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and completely free of any and all(emphasis) unattractive and repulsive behaviors like fear,anxiety or awkwardness." Visualize eliminating any and all unattractive behaviors that you might currently have. You can start these at freeing the soul,endings, days.

Unattractive behaviors are - Stuttering, having nothing to say, cannot keep a conversation going, fear of what people think about you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to others, being weird, being socially unaware, being an asshole, etc.)

Thurisaz,Sowilo ,Tyr.*55/111 each
"In a healthy and positive manner I am permanently and completely Calm,confident charismatic and courageous. Everyone likes and respects me at all times."
Visualize being the man you want to be in your dreams. Everyone likes you,everyone wants to be your friend. If not they atleast respect you and envy you. Everyone is happy around you, everyone is smiling around you. Women are flirting with you and flocking to you. You are awesome.

90 days for each working. These workings must become ingrained in your very being. Very important. You can start these at a sun square day or any day with characteristic feature of the type of working your going to start.

Workings for love
As for the love working it depends on whether you have a particular woman in mind or if you don't know anything and youd generally want someone.
There are three principal mantras along with the Planetary mantra of Moon. Moon along with Venus, rules women in a man's chart.
i)Gebo - the Rune Gebo can be used to attract women. Especially useful when you have a particular woman in mind.
ii)Aum Shukraya Nama - The material mantra for Venus must be started on the date for a venus square. On the particular timing for Venus. In fact all the mantras on this section of the list should be started on particular time of Venus ,on appropriate date (check the SS calendar. )
iii)Aum Klim Kamadevaya Namah - The most powerful love mantra I have tried. Not recommended for newbies. This mantra may make one extremely horny,so be prepared if you use it.
iv)Aum Chandramasae Namah - For generally improving your relationships with women.
For better use - While breathing in visualize taking in green (for love) and crimson red (for sex) into your soul and aura. Retain the breath exhale vibrating the mantra and the color shines brightly.

As it's much important to you, you should do a 90 days working of either 108 reps or 216 reps each day.
For a general situation ,
“In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am attracting my perfect [love/sexual partner, soul mate,"
Or If you want multiple women to choose from,
"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am attracting multiple hot,sexy and beautiful women who desire me Sexually. "
Visualize women flocking to you. Every girl is hot and every girl likes you and wants to fuck you. Your surrounded by hot girls all the time and they're making moves on you all the time. Your smiling, laughing and they're having the time of their life. Its your decision who you choose.

You might be thinking this is all impossible or that I'm scheming you. Fret not, it will all soon be possible as you develop your spiritual power and start taking action. Taking action must always be coupled with your material workings.

Start becoming more social and talk to multiple women all the time which will eventually make you the man you want to be. You'll gradually be comfortable in social situations, know how to tell fascinating stories and command attention of groups. Everyone will like you, everyone will want to be your friend ,everyone will want your contact info, everyone would want to hang out with you. However change is painful. But through pain we can achieve transformation. The process of pain is not so much important as that life after transformation is what's at stake here. Its your life we're talking about here. Its the most important thing in the entire world to you. To change approaching and talking to multiple women isn't a big deal. I would go to any lengths to get what I want in life. A few rejections or someone making fun of me is of no consequence to me. It's not like someone judging you or saying some mean things to you will kill you.

If you want to attract a particular woman,
"In a healthy and positive manner, name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually." Visualize the woman you desire having sex with you and doing all the things couples do.

A note on triggering anxiety - Theres a particular type of anxiety called approach anxiety. When you approach a woman on the street/anywhere whom you do not know and say hi, your body will be gripped with anxiety. You will forget your words, your mind will go blank. You do not know what to do or say. Its inbuilt and can be reduced to a very tiny portion of what it used to be by approaching multiple women each day, every day and putting yourself in uncomfortable situations. If you do not know what this is you need to experience it. Being a Satanist means rising above the shackles that bind you. Anxiety is a weakness that prevents you from influencing others the way you want. You need to do your approach if you have not yet as a man. You MUST feel the feelings. Feel it, savor it and VOW to defeat it. It doesn't matter if you do not get the girls number or the girl looks at you weird or if everyone around you laughs. What's important is to experience approach anxiety once. FEEL WHAT IT IS TO APPROACH A RANDOM WOMAN. And the last bit of advice, thinking and reading is of no use in this situation. The only thing that can give you data is hard experience in the real world. Expectation is vastly different from reality. Experience in the moment and understand the situation instead of dreaming in a comfortable world.

A note on reactions from women - As I mentioned earlier if your doing a general working where you affirmed indiscriminately, women which the working is acting upon will look at you. It's not the look that you might give a homeless man for a second. This look is different and your RAS will recognize it, do not worry. You want to talk with this person and you feel this person also wants talk with you. When you encounter this, go in and approach. Do not wait. These are the women who have a high probability of sleeping with you.

A note on Lower Chakras - Your lower chakras must be worked on and be exceptionally strong for material workings to manifest quickly. The sacral chakra is your expression of sexuality which is important to be telegraphed to women. Your throat chakra I.e your verbal expression as well your heart chakra ,the ability to connect with people are also important. In addition you must be doing regular void meditation ,yoga and other empowerment exercises. More spiritual power and more void control = faster manifestation.

With this, a simple to the point no bs guide to getting laid and getting a relationship gets completed. This is a spiritual guide as in it details spiritual processes and does not go deep into technical details of the material processes of social dynamics.
I have to add an important addendum to this guide as for the application of it, and the general use.

As I understand this guide is coming up when people search for topics about this and thus I feel its important to update it with my current level of maturity about all this. Because when I wrote this I still had a lot of negative emotions, programming and other negative stuff about this sphere of life and the results were these. I was heavily focused on extreme materialism and I did not understand that reality looked like outside the shared delusions of society. I don't want people to make bad decisions about any of this. It might take years recovering from bad decisions and years wasted on bad relationships or chasing purely outside beauty, while there are more important things in life.

What do I mean by this ? Firstly the clause of "everyone likes me and respects me" is erroneous and is going to leas to narcissistic self delusion. Yes, narcissists have unusual charisma and confidence but that is only in the short term. If you base your value on what others think about you, your going to be depressed when people reject you or have negative feelings about you. Therefore remove that from the affirmation.

Secondly any of the personality development workings should not be done for wanting affection from women. They should be done because you want to better yourself, regardless of what women think of you. Confidence, charisma and persuasion ability is required in life for everything.

Thirdly, and this is the most important point - Never base your value on female Validation, ever. Men who have had bad parenting (or no parenting in my case) look to society for clues about how to think about life.

And society embeds in your subconscious (you might not recognize it consciously) what it means to be a man.

You might have subconsciously been having some of these beliefs relating to women-
  • Someone who doesn't have a gf or a partner is a loser.
  • Having a gf is very very important
  • Your value depends upon how hot your gf or wife is.
  • Women are very important in life, and their value is enormously high.
  • Having a gf is a very important achievement and statement of value (also untrue. )

You might have some of these embedded values, one of these or something related. Why did you get these immature ideals about life ?

Your father didn't raise you well and the jews put toxic things in your brain through the society they created.

The only reason why men want to find value through women (either by racking up the kill count or just having a girl besides them) is because your insecure about yourself and have serious self doubt. And to resolve that doubt, society tells you to chase women.

I'm going to give you a book from where your going to discover what true self belief, core confidence and purpose is. Please read this and free your mind from toxic understandings about relationships,
http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=02E7EBBA67BD9FA6C3DAE2B341F9F951

When you're insecure, the compatible women for you will be a similarly immature insecure woman. That will start a toxic relationship where you value each other for surface level veneer and reject the important things like compatibility, trust and commitment.

After a breakup with such a woman you'll find yourself in a very bad spot and you might become jaded and start a string of wrongdoing by damaging other individual's in a society through your actions. You might know how to manipulate women into sleeping with you after making them feel needed,special and good and then dump them, making them emotionally damaged who will then make unsuspecting men damaged and this goes on.

This dominoes and everyone starts becoming angry, confused and unhappy.

Don't do this mistake. The reason you want a beautiful/sexy woman(without other attributes) is because you don't know yourself and thus you're following a societal version of what you're supposed to do ,which is fake and will lead to unrealistic expectations and very bad reactions when you actually do get that kind of woman. Theres much much more than just beauty - theres personality, behavior, goals,dreams,ambitions and needs all of which might be totally in opposition to you if you only look for beauty.

Discover your own wants and needs first, know Thyself. Then look for a person who matches your personality, sexual nature and emotional and spiritual needs. Do not chase the societal standards of what a woman should be like.

Look at people as individuals, don't lump them into categories when you're interacting with them personally. Know what traits you do not like and will not put up with.

And having casual relationships needs a degree of responsibility and maturity on both ends ,that you probably don't have if you're reading this topic just looking to get laid.

The only thing you need to do about getting a relationship is this -
  • Know yourself.
  • Know what you want and don't want in a partner
  • Attract a compatible woman.

The only mantras that are required for this endeavor are Aum Shukraya Nama (or) Gebo+Vaunyo 216 each day ,for 90 days with the affirmation,
"In a healthy and positive manner, I am attracting a woman who is compatible to me sexually, emotionally and spiritually in a long term relationship. "

You also need to feel like you're ready for a relationship. You might have internal doubts about not being capable enough. In which case, please read to book I gave you. Once you feel your capable and mature, then you can attract a compatible person.

Focus on important things like purpose, the sadhana and Career if you aren't capable or feel self worth yet. Prove to yourself that your capable and then that core confidence will be born which cannot be taken away from you even if your material possessions are taken away. Do the Satanama everyday for serenity and peace, and don't pay too much attention to the societal trends.

Jack said:
Focus on important things like purpose, the sadhana and Career if you aren't capable or feel self worth yet. Prove to yourself that your capable and then that core confidence will be born which cannot be taken away from you even if your material possessions are taken away. Do the Satanama everyday for serenity and peace, and don't pay too much attention to the societal trends.
:!: :!: :!: :!:

Much truth in your post, but this part stuck out the most, I think.

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:

I'm glad you liked that, my brother. Sieg Heil

Jack said:
Henu the Great said:
Jack said:

I'm glad you liked that, my brother. Sieg Heil
I also would like to add that the book that you recommended is pretty good. For anyone reading our posts, please download the book and read it. I immidately begun devouring it, and finished 2/3 of it and got to sleep too late. But it was worth it. It's not even that bad even though on the cover it says prepare to be emotionally hurt. I guess I have so many aspects of that book already covered, but not all so it didn't feel like rude awakening, but instead a nudge to right direction. I also get the rude approach, it's kind of funny actually.

So for someone who is looking for a relationship, and magic working for it the book is a must read. It will help you tremendously maybe even more than the magic working.

Here's a link for it again

"Thurisaz,Sowilo ,Tyr.*55/111 each"

Hello, I am new and now sure about using runes.

What does the *55/111 mean? I'm still not sure how many reps to do?

Drex said:

He meant it as to do 55 reps or 111 reps for each rune. If you're new obviously don't do 111, but as many as you are comfortable.

Aquarius said:
Drex said:

He meant it as to do 55 reps or 111 reps for each rune. If you're new obviously don't do 111, but as many as you are comfortable.

Thank you for the reply! :)

I have a particular woman I love and I want to attract her and have a relationship with. I wish to use the Gebo rune, how many reps should I do, 7/77?

Drex said:
Aquarius said:
Drex said:
I have a particular woman I love
I have my doubts that she loves you too if you need to do a working to attract her.

I’m sorry? Are workings for love not allowed?

They are but learn the difference between love and infatuation/crush. Domestic abuse is not the only main reason for the uptrend in divorce rates. There are many, one of which is people marrying too early in their relationship because they confuse infatuation with love, then the infatuation stage is over and they realise they are not really suitable for one another. Same goes for dissolutions, which is like a divorce but for civil partnerships.

Drex said:

They are allowed. Just because something is allowed it doesn't mean it's the best thing to do in that specific case. Aquarius is right that if she is the person for you, you won't need to do a targeted working. If she isn't even if you do a working then that relationship can't last for long, the love working has a temporary effect.

You can see in cases where even without a love spell a person is deeply in love for a week or month but later after he/she has a relationship with the person he/she loves for a while that love disappears or turns into hate. This happens all the time in human relationships.

So, targeted love workings are basically useless in the long term, unless you're willing to do them every day for the rest of your life and even then the person might become aware of the influence of it at one point and reject it, so it won't work. They might be useful only if you want to have a temporary fun time with a person and you don't care to have a serious relationship with them.

This is why you'll very rarely see advanced Spiritual Satanists do targeted love workings. Only new people are super excited about them.

If you want a relationship, it's better to do a general working to attract the perfect person for you and open to whatever person comes to you, not just someone specific you have in mind.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Drex said:
Aquarius said:
I have my doubts that she loves you too if you need to do a working to attract her.

They are, just do what you have to do.
As HC said, they are allowed, but I'm not exactly the type of person who promotes them. What I suggest is doing a working that puts you in a position to get to know her and flirt with her, if that fails then it's better that way since you're probably not compatible. But that's my suggestion, do what you want, you will still learn from your experiences.

I've spent my whole life with women and I think it's genuinely stupid to think that "Women are ..."

We are humans first, and then we have Gender.
----
Attraction can be manipulated. I know I have gone through many different "phases of attraction".

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Drex said:

They are, just do what you have to do.
As HC said, they are allowed, but I'm not exactly the type of person who promotes them. What I suggest is doing a working that puts you in a position to get to know her and flirt with her, if that fails then it's better that way since you're probably not compatible. But that's my suggestion, do what you want, you will still learn from your experiences.

Thank you for the responses and replies everyone. I am grateful and appreciative for the feedback and support and the JoS is filled with wisdom.

I failed to explain my situation in detail. The woman I’m in love with. We’ve been in a relationship since last spring. Since late november we’ve been having a rough phase. I only realized this last week when I looked at my chart and saw Saturn Transisting my natal Venus, also Saturn and Venus had been in a conjunction. I’m still learning Astrology so please forgive any errors I make. If theres anything I have learned is that when Saturn is around it means bad news.

In a way I feel guilty because I should have known Saturn was going to make a huge impact in this time. I also feel guilty and apologize if I’m distracting the attention of many SS from more important matters.

To me this was a very important relationship I didn’t, don’t want to lose because me and this woman had been in almost constant and happy communication daily very happy with no workings involved. So it grew naturally and we had several straight months of good companionship. But now we’re having our first rough phase so to speak.

I got frustrated with her late november because she didn’t reciprocate affection as much as I did for her. So I told her we should have time/space apart for thinking. I also said another dumb careless thing to be with another man. I learned last night that greatly upset her and she’s been trying have time to think by herself. I didn’t think my words would be this damaging and I regret my decision I made in the past. I can expect this negative period for me to last until mid February. So I’m trying to be careful and cautious to save my relationship since we’ve had a beautiful And happy relationship thus far. I still believe she loves me because she told me she missed me last week and had been thinking of me.

However I still want to do whatever I can to reduce the negativity as much as possible and survive or dodge the bullet maybe. Acknowledge we’re in a storm and we just have to be calm patient and careful and then better times will come.

I want to say thank you to everyone for the responses and help! HP HC, Aquarius, Damon, everyone thank you for your wisdom, you speak truth and I see it and I give my utmost respect.

Drex said:

Then a love working is definitely not what suits your situation. You may want to a working to protect and strengthen it. Saturn isn't necessary going to break your relationship. It may bring a consolidation of it, so that it comes out stronger once the hardships end. You're not a helpless lamb, though. You're an SS. You have the right idea about doing a working here, so you can take control of the situation.

The other thing you can do — side by side — is to let go of any negativity in your mind. Think about this difficult period in positive terms and what it can bring to bolster your relationship. Vanquishing negative self-talk in your mind will prevent you from undermining your efforts.

sahasrarabliss said:
Aldrick said:
Lol!!! You think HIV is a myth? I'll tell my friend who has it when he doesnt take his medicine and passes out on the ground bleeding out his nose, that it's just an immunity problem.

He went fine till his 30s, when he contracted it. He tried not taking the medicine and doing other things, he was rushed to the hospital.

The 80s were just hit with an immunity problem where everyone died till medicine was invented.....kkkkkkk

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24196&p=105547&hilit=Biswaroop#p105547
The requested topic does not exist.

FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Aldrick said:

The requested topic does not exist.

Was it the one about how HIV, AIDS and basically all STDs were created by the kikes as a detriment to both homosexuals and the prostitution industry, but mostly homosexuals? I remember STDs being artificial viruses. In other words, CBRN weapons. I don't remember anything about them not existing.

Before launching a search for a partner I recommend waiting to get to know yourself, having removed blocks and impediments, in my case it occurred to me that I had been thinking for years that my partner was another SS and in reality is a demoness.

I concur with Wotanwarrior's advice. I once read something similar from Lydia. I don't remember if it was a private discussion or a forum one. I'd also add, like Aquarius suggested many times, that a working to find the most suitable person is healthier and better than any work to attract just any other person you have a crush on. The reason is that witchcraft will lead you to the most compatible partner, while most people are not capable of recognising someone who's suitably compatible for them otherwise. It takes being very psychic and to have mental clarity, which only the most advanced have. (Not me, I add, before someone tries to take my statement out of context).

The cleansing promoted by Wotanwarrior makes sure you don't become a robot in your demeanour like more than two users have been promoting for a while. Each of our soul is unique and turning yourself into something you aren't because of bias on what a prospective partner wants out of you, is going to hinder your growth, spiritually and otherwise.

I have a question. I have found a girlfriend that I like here on college and I want to have a positive relationship with her. I would love to start working on 26th of February as it is Venus square. But here is my problem. I am on college for 1 and half more month and I will never see her again after.
Will the working still work if I start it on 26th and because it is 90 days and I'm already gone?
Or should I start to talk to her asap and start the working on 26th anyways?
Much appreciated.

Ardgion said:
I have a question. I have found a girlfriend that I like here on college and I want to have a positive relationship with her. I would love to start working on 26th of February as it is Venus square. But here is my problem. I am on college for 1 and half more month and I will never see her again after.
Will the working still work if I start it on 26th and because it is 90 days and I'm already gone?
Or should I start to talk to her asap and start the working on 26th anyways?
Much appreciated.
Depends on your spiritual power. Could be worth trying, if you think it's worth it. Just do 40 days with 216 reps each day. You need to start talking to her as soon as you start the working. By 1 and half months I assume you're talking about from March ? Then its okay. But if its from February, then you're already out of time. You need to get in contact and get her logistical information, I.e where she lives

Thank you for the reply Jack. Yes, I'm leaving in the mid March but should I wait for Venus square which is 26th of February or should I start now. My lower chakras are open but I haven't made much progress on upper chakras yet.
She lives in different country.

Aldrick said:

HIV/AIDS (the existence of it) is not a myth. The myth is that it is sexually transmitted - it is not, and this has been proven decades ago, and officially admitted by the WHO. It's a long topic, but in my opinion HIV/AIDS is in reality a side effect from certain medicines and drugs. This is the common thing between all HIV positive people - they all have been drug users and antipsychotic medication users.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15035007/
Epidemiological studies have indicated that the efficiency of the spread of HIV is poor, perhaps as infrequently as 1 in every 1,000 episodes of sexual intercourse.

So the data shows that the person would have to have sex with the source partner 1,000 + times without condoms for it to become more likely than not that they will catch HIV. In other words, HIV cannot be passed on sexually. But it can be passed through blood transfusion with contaminated blood, needlestick injury with contaminated blood, and so on.

Ardgion said:
Thank you for the reply Jack. Yes, I'm leaving in the mid March but should I wait for Venus square which is 26th of February or should I start now. My lower chakras are open but I haven't made much progress on upper chakras yet.
She lives in different country.
You should start getting to know her better, theres really no time left. Try your luck and if doesn't work out, then it's okay.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All of this "what women want" stuff, books etc, are only meant to guide you to failure and insecurity. I've read some around 12 years ago because they were hype, and have since forgotten them in the behest of better and more fruitful and natural methods.

To have rewarding relationships one has to have in mind these are to be rewarding for both sides. If you only build a religion around yourself and the women are like groupies, this works mostly until highschool and with women still on the mental level of highscool.

There is no need to have any of these standards to get any woman, nor you have to behave in a way, or be acting like these or act like any other men do and so forth.

Most people believe they have it all figured out because they read americanino books on how to get laid etc. Most of these types are inherently men who have not really has success with women but just simulate a fake behavior to mainly go as far with women as to have sex.

For meaningful relationships other traits are more desirable. Another big mistake men do is that they try to simulate behaviors such as excessive confidence or whatever they have been told is "attractive" to women. This simulation of things leads to failure because most of the internal issues are haphazard and unaddressed.

If there are issues which manifest as lack of confidence exist, one should better be fixing these, and not just arbitarily increasing confidence. Acting like a cokehead and having nothing to show cannot viably reach to happiness.

Just confidence and just pumping a chest out may work with a woman upwards to her 18th year of age, or any woman who is not past the age of 15 mentally.

Women of the present day clearly are not after the best mates anymore in many examples, best defined as the best for their offspring. They tend to however go with the most desirable for them based on the spectrum of what they perceive a choice at a given time. They have been socially programmed in the reverse route of action since procreation is no longer the purpose for many of them.

In regards to the simple mentality that has today been deified by Instagram etc, such as women who put their ass for buyers there, that is quite easy. Confidence, money and muscle will suffice here. Unless one wants to engage in fantasy porno, these should be left alone and not really looked after as a good or viable option for sex.

Also, bear no illusion, many of these play pretend goddesses may not even have sexual skills, which one may find disappointing after having played all the landmine circus to get to them.

As for the women for criminals, the women attracted to random people like these ones you state are really on a state of natural reflex as they are only in some sort of their own mental loop and not real attraction to the substainial person themselves. They are in infatuation with their mentality however. This is partly based on certain instincts. Fighters, people in the military etc, get same reactions, and that is naturally based and justified.

HailVictory88 said:
Is there really something wrong with you if you lose sexual interest in women? I agree with the general trend of "redpilled" thinking in understanding how humans work, it seems logical that women would want the best mates and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But it seems that women are only attracted to apex-tier men, i.e. men who can exercise total social dominance in a certain realm, a man who can be the physically best, economically best, most violent, etc. Anecdotally it seems the men women really swoon for are either 1) very handsome or 2) antisocial criminals, possibly both.

I don't begrudge women wanting a good, healthy mate, to do so would be a Xian impulse against Nature's refining hand. What I don't get is this apex-oriented mentality. I think I could be a pretty good mate, I have high earning potential, a promising career, I am smart and also ambitious. But I would be deluding myself if I thought I was "the best" alpha male, while I have good facial genetics I am shorter than average and very introverted. It bothers me that men famous for serial murder have gotten more affection from women than I ever will. I'm not sure if I'm becoming asexual or schizoid. But thinking about getting married used to excite me and now since thinking about stuff through an evolutionary psychology lens and personal introspection I'm not sure if I want any type of human personal relationship, friend or otherwise, ever. Sorry Jack, I don't mean to derail your thread but it seems to fit into the general theme and you do seem to know a lot about this stuff.

I 100% agree.

Most of this is how I see things as well and it's why I never engage in these posts.

I find the pick up artist tactics incredibly cringe. I've seen extroverts pick up women not in these manners but more natural ways so this pick artists stuff is totally unnecessary unless of course like you said just want some normie person with a high school mentality.

I've got a couple questions. I have an unaspected venus and every love/attraction working I've done in the fast has had zero effect, no matter how much energy I put into it. There is an upcoming venus square on february 26th with venus entering pisces on the 25th, would the planetary mantra be a good choice (Aum Shukraya Nama) or should I use the stronger one (Aum Klim Kamadevaya Namah)? Is it possible to use both x108?

The other question I have is that the JOS website (https://web.archive.org/web/20160208215748/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html)
on these has both a slightly different mantra, number of repetitions for each day and two different systems, one for spiritual and one for material affairs. Since my goal is to improve my social and love life, should I use the material square? Is the other square used for working on the throat chakra in a stronger manner?

And third, is it possible to work on multiple planets at the same time? I would assume that the answer is no. The JOS calendar also has no square dates for planets like saturn this year, does this mean there are no good/favorable dates to start a saturn working in 2021, or should I manually calculate it since it's just a 9 day working?

Thanks in advance.

A beautiful blonde blue eyed women came in yesterday and i am very attracted to her but she is gay. I caught her staring at me a few times,could it mean she is attracted to me maby? I feel i am attractive to her but i doen't know what to do now.

throwaway88 said:
I've got a couple questions. I have an unaspected venus and every love/attraction working I've done in the fast has had zero effect, no matter how much energy I put into it. There is an upcoming venus square on february 26th with venus entering pisces on the 25th, would the planetary mantra be a good choice (Aum Shukraya Nama) or should I use the stronger one (Aum Klim Kamadevaya Namah)? Is it possible to use both x108?
Whatever you see best fit for yourself, is a good choice as long as it's not something stupid. I don't see anything stupid here.

The other question I have is that the JOS website (https://web.archive.org/web/20160208215748/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html)
on these has both a slightly different mantra, number of repetitions for each day and two different systems, one for spiritual and one for material affairs. Since my goal is to improve my social and love life, should I use the material square? Is the other square used for working on the throat chakra in a stronger manner?
The way I see it, you want to improve your self. So, do the svaha.

Nama, for things around you. I hope I'm not too off with this.

And third, is it possible to work on multiple planets at the same time? I would assume that the answer is no. The JOS calendar also has no square dates for planets like saturn this year, does this mean there are no good/favorable dates to start a saturn working in 2021, or should I manually calculate it since it's just a 9 day working?

Thanks in advance.
It is possible.

Saturn is in Aquarius so this year is good time for it, but Saturn is generally considered malefic so that must be the reason it's not posted on the calendar. It can be done, but be careful and you should know what you are doing with it to begin with. I recommend checking out planetwatcher for planetary positions.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
A beautiful blonde blue eyed women came in yesterday and i am very attracted to her but she is gay. I caught her staring at me a few times,could it mean she is attracted to me maby? I feel i am attractive to her but i doen't know what to do now.
Go talk to her.

Henu the Great said:
Go talk to her.

I did and she joined us in yoga and agreed to do it everyday,we also played tennis then table tennis and had a swim.She is very tom boy and that is so sexy for me but honestly i think she just wants a friend because she is new here.

I not giving up though i cant wait to see what tomorrow will be like.

Henu the Great said:
The way I see it, you want to improve your self. So, do the svaha.

Nama, for things around you. I hope I'm not too off with this.

The way I understood is that working on the spiritual aspect would improve my health-related and throat chakra related issues, and the physical aspect would lead to what I'm looking for at first (major improvements in my love life, meeting potential mates, meeting new people to socialize with). I tried the mantra once today to test the vibration and it responded in a very strong manner, so strong that I was somewhat overwhelmed by emotion and sexual activity. The venus in pisces transition will actually transit my natal chart (my venus is in pisces), so I'm assuming the working will be as strong as it can get. As much as healing my throat chakra will do wonders, I think I will do the physical working first because I find that being around people more activates my emotions in the same way, and I can always do the spiritual square right after I'm done with the physical one.

Henu the Great said:
Go talk to her.
"In gay too ,......
Gay for Pussy!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did and she joined us in yoga and agreed to do it everyday,we also played tennis then table tennis and had a swim.She is very tom boy and that is so sexy for me but honestly i think she just wants a friend because she is new here.

Having a healthy frienship is good for overall wellbeing, so don't discredit it even if it's not a romantic relationship.

throwaway88 said:
The way I understood is that working on the spiritual aspect would improve my health-related and throat chakra related issues, and the physical aspect would lead to what I'm looking for at first (major improvements in my love life, meeting potential mates, meeting new people to socialize with). I tried the mantra once today to test the vibration and it responded in a very strong manner, so strong that I was somewhat overwhelmed by emotion and sexual activity. The venus in pisces transition will actually transit my natal chart (my venus is in pisces), so I'm assuming the working will be as strong as it can get. As much as healing my throat chakra will do wonders, I think I will do the physical working first because I find that being around people more activates my emotions in the same way, and I can always do the spiritual square right after I'm done with the physical one.
Yeah, you are probably right. I checked the squares page, and what you say makes sense.

Jack said:
"In gay too ,......
:p

I did the 108 reps instead of 216 as I couldn't feel the energies anymore. Should I still go for 216?

Henu the Great said:
Go talk to her.

Good luck and good will

hailourtruegod said:
Henu the Great said:
Go talk to her.

Good luck and good will

Jack said:
Henu the Great said:
Go talk to her.
"In gay too ,......

Haha she calls me bokkie which in Afrikaans means little goat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back