Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5G And Co-Vid

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ion said:
Hi!
Hope you are all doing great!
Today I had my most intense meditation thus far. I saw the light, although not to it's full power. Almost. I am sure I can do better than today. I just wanted to come here and ask a few questions so I can be more efficient in my advancement.

It only took 18 mins to get in that state. The effect of power running through my body lasted for 1 hour before it faded away. There was a slight humming in my head that repelled all thoughts. If previously it was hard to make the inner voice shut up, on command, today this came effortlessly. I had effortless control over my thoughts.

This week I was constantly trying to battle thoughts in my head and make them shut up. No matter what I would do, a random thoughts would still sneak up on my after 5 to 10 seconds.

So, I have the following questions:
1.What can I do so the effect of the mediation lasts all day? I want to be like this all the time. No matter what I do, no matter where. I want to be like this, at work, when I study, when I eat, when I travel, when I talk to people, when I sleep. I don't want to go back. Is it possible to always be in this state? I want to be able to always access this state at will in a matter of seconds. That would be amazing!

2. Has anybody managed to be in this state throughout the entire day? Have you? (this might sound like a personal question, but I am too curious not to ask)

3. What are chakras? How do I open them? Is opening the chakras going to help? I am still new to SS. Can some of you please provide guidance?

Thank you!
What did you do to make that happen?

1. Mix of the energy dispersing and going away, and your body adapting to the higher level of energy so it doesn't feel so much anymore. That's why the fealing goes away.

You need to consistently be working to keep it maintained for more than 40 days so it starts becoming permanent. But don't do too much, because doing too much can cause other problems.

3. Read on http://www.joyofsatan.org

I guess he means running and counting steps. This does happen with me too. To the point it build insane stamina . I kind of feel this too and just stand before a white non-Led light and imagining aura gets like 100 times easier for me.
According to some site I read online Nikola Tesla counted his steps too like in 15000-16000 steps range. I did that for a very long time like months on end. Like just voiding. And the focus and energy it gives you cannot be explained . Though a very basic meditation. Raum meditation( intermeditate level) after that just makes things 1000 times better. This habit kind of got me in good health and mental condition( got rid of depression) in 3-4 days. And insane stamina .
I do used to eat one meal( again not forcing it on anyone so Aquarius pls dont kill me over this xD) and kind of amazed my parents by regularly walking 15kms when we went on a trek where most people had to use electric cars or some other facility to get to the top.
This really is awesome. And helps in work and study too. I know it may feel like I force this void step counting a lot but it does get you"high energy". And RTRs , development, studies( As I am still in uni :p) got like 100 times easier .

Try it if you havent already for like 4-5kms even inside your house. You will be full of energy. :)
Take Care :)

https://m.imgur.com/a/PzlrUz5

I’m pretty sure imgur doesn’t host viruses :D

I’d hope so at least

Gigipah666 said:

I’d hope so at least
Setting Satan on fire is funny to you?

Ion said:
Hello,
When I first found the jos website I was very reluctant to access it. I still am reluctant to click on a lot of suspicious looking links, or links that contain certain words.

For those who want to remain anonymous when doing their research, I want to suggest using tails and the tor browser.
I am becoming concerned about my browsing history. I don't want anybody knowing that I was accessing the jos, and downloading books on Nazi, or logging in on the ancient-forums.com on a daily basis. Instead of paying for a shitty VPN, you can use tails, it's free, and its way safer.

Hail Satan.

I think at the pace we are headed with the RTR's, as well as the use of AOP, and the direct protection from the Gods themselves, nothing will happen to you through tracking, such as like CIA or Mossad fucking with you. Maybe if this was 10 or 20 years into a dystopian future, but not now. They do not have the basis for such an attack, just the tracking.

Do hide yourself from friends and family and others who know you personally, or from doxxing. I believe that is important, but hiding every little bit of data. I still use a VPN and everything, but I am not 100% protected. That is just my opinion though, if you feel otherwise, please let me know.

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:
Gigipah666 said:

I’d hope so at least
Setting Satan on fire is funny to you?

I don't think they are trying to be blasphemous, but either way, I couldn't really understand what they were saying.

Basically, bringing Jehovah to a pile of shit and invoking Satan into the flame to burn Jehovah with. So it would be Satan as the flame burning Jehovah.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back