Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hitler, War, David Bowie, England Then And Now

EasternFireLion666 said:
HoodedCobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Easy. He is part Jewish. He has been exposed some time ago but I can't find the links of the people who did a thorough research in his genealogy. In any case, it only takes a look at his face and attitude, as well as focusing on his energy to understand his true colours. A kike is a kike is a kike.

Watch this: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=4TPn019AUt0 The comment section is very funny.

All jews want to break free from being jewish as being jewish is a permanent and eternal servitude to dark forces and reptilian aliens who are hostile and use them and abuse them like their slaves. This urge to try to break free but being unable to do so, because they have been genetically engineered for a very specific purpose, is the theme in the Old Testament when jews try to be Pagan.

They fail to be Pagan and they always revert, with violence or on their own, back to being jews. They are a slave race without freedom to choose their own destiny. The jews have a love-hate pathological relationship with their own from which they can never break free. The enemy also tells them openly in the end of days many of them will get exterminated as well for the slightest disobedience.

Jews are a sick gathering.

I am living under the impression that the jewish soul has been build in such way that it works like a sleeper cell. Meaning there may be jews that know nothing about the mission but when an emergency signal/wave is being emitted a certain effect/phenomenon may get triggered inside their soul and the could start acting in certain ways... please correct me if i'm bullshitting
They are connected to the Gray/Reptilian hive mind. It wouldn't surprise me if the schizophrenic voices in the jew's head is actually the voices of the reptilians and grays verbally abusing them!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back