Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UFO Sightings, 2020, "Prophecies", Quarantine and Co-Vid

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The greys wanted to always be invisible to mankind, and in general, stay out of human affairs physically and almost entirely in the darkness about their existence. The few "instances" where they have been exposed have only harmed them.

To what extent can humans harm them, by knowing about them ? Why do they want to stay invisible ?
I thought they are technologically superior (We can´t damage thear ships with most of our weapons).
Also they are superior spiritualy compared to most humans.[/quote

This is not to downplay their power or the real deal about it , but they do act as a fucking gang to the point it almost got me mentally unstable and extremely beaten ( felt like I lost everything), to the point I had to inform the Gods about it .
Really fucked up things to the point of them not wanting to even see me alive.

Humanity(SS) as a whole with the help of Gods can save what we have on own part with the rituals and meditations. It is not till most of humanity together elevates to higher power that we will be able to take them on without the Help of Gods ( through their guidance and again group ritual).
I did stupid things like sending fire element thoughtforms to harm them and this only made things worse for me .

This is when I understood the importance of the SS internet battalion . The more people awaken the easier it will be for all of us.

We cant just be spamming RTR and doing rituals ( even though they are extremely powerful) till we don't most of Satan's creations by our sides to take them full on and protect ourselves as Enki's planet.( again these are my own personal thoughts).

Do add more or correct me where I am wrong.

It is literally impossible to grow as a community because of brainwashed christards and fucking mudslimes( who I feel have no empathy and are just what the enemy programs wanted them to be - animals who would literally kill and eat you up).You cant have like 20,000 people fighting against billions of these idiots without the RTRs.

We have done great things ( all of Us together) but freeing our own human race will help us grow much better with real technology.

P.s. I do get carried away from the main point a lot. These idiots get my blood boiling to the point I cant sleep or do anything and have to take a few moments to get back :)p).

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The greys wanted to always be invisible to mankind, and in general, stay out of human affairs physically and almost entirely in the darkness about their existence. The few "instances" where they have been exposed have only harmed them.

To what extent can humans harm them, by knowing about them ? Why do they want to stay invisible ?
I thought they are technologically superior (We can´t damage thear ships with most of our weapons).
Also they are superior spiritualy compared to most humans.

Also I am sorry if I missed the point, just typing the p.s. part again . I do get really emotional about our family being harmed by the enemy .
Sorry :p

Regarding UFO sightings:

On May 3rd and May 4th this year, I noticed several things which resembled "flying stars". At first, given some circumstances which reinforced my belief they were not anything man-made, I came to that conclusion. But, I've always been the doubtful sort. They had a consistency in rate of motion, magnitude of light, path they took in the sky, and the time at which they were visible (between 3:30 am and 4:30 am). Their behavior led me to entertain the possibility that they were high altitude surveillance drones that the U.S. government was using to record peoples' activity.

Sure. It's a "down-to-Earth" plausible explanation and a real possibility, but I have about as much knowledge and evidence to support that possibility as I do that they're non-Terrestrial craft, top secret military craft, or some sort of cosmic phenomenon as of yet unobserved. So, I figured I'd caution myself not to jump to one conclusion to avoid another, and just accept that I have no clue what the hell they actually are. But as the old expression goes: "there's too many coincidences for it all to be a coincidence".

I didn't see these lights move in such a way that "broke the laws of physics" or "demonstrated technology far beyond our capability" or any other sci-fi movie stuff, and as such I don't disqualify the prospect of these being very much man-made instruments. But all that does is leave one plate on the table; it doesn't tell you which one has been poisoned.

We're being lied to. Constantly. And people know it and they're sick of it. Whenever this happens, we're going to look for explanations in things that we think we know can't or won't lie to us. And our own eyes are instinctively the first source we turn to. But the reality is that our eyes always lie to us. The left eye's sensory input is processed by the right side of the brain and vice-versa. Our eyes are also upside-down in our skulls and so when the picture is sent to our brain, it is processed inverted. That is to say we perceive the visual world inverted vertically, and each side of our brain only gets half the picture, and it isn't even the side of the brain that understands the eye communicating with it. :lol:

Sort of puts the expression "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" into a new perspective.
In a nutshell. Whatever it is you see, your eyes won't tell you what it really is. It's up to you to use your brain to unscramble the message they're trying to send you. I don't know what point I originally was trying to make with all this, but I may as well share it now that I've typed all this crap. I hope at least somebody enjoys it. ;)

However, not even so-called UFOlogists are really buying it, as the evidence for such claims is surprisingly weak. One website, the National UFO Reporting Center, noted a spike in sightings back in spring as the Pentagon released its juicy UFO tapes. But another popular reporting database, Mutual UFO Network, saw no such trend. Disagiati Mentali ~ Official ~

KnowingtheSource said:
Who/what are ufos - angels,demons, Satan, Yahweh or etc.? If there were Martians on Mars & we flew overhead, would we be considered ufos? If our kids never knew us & we flew overhead, would we be considered a ufo? Can a stranger be our best friend? Are we more than just a Jew or Gentile? Who/what is the Source of Lucifer?

One Love & Legion
Joyofsatan.org

Read, study, contemplate.

When you have more questions, ask here.

KnowingtheSource said:
Who/what are ufos - angels,demons, Satan, Yahweh or etc.? If there were Martians on Mars & we flew overhead, would we be considered ufos? If our kids never knew us & we flew overhead, would we be considered a ufo? Can a stranger be our best friend? Are we more than just a Jew or Gentile? Who/what is the Source of Lucifer?

One Love & Legion

Are you trolling or did you never read our organization's website?

Seriously this is starting to get like Yahoo forums all over again. People find A-Forums and skip entirely our organization's website.

http://www.satanisgod.org

I figure this is the place to ask this question.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cVmQBJsaEgjw/

BR Taylor does have some interesting stuff, but if you watch enough of his stuff, you'll find things that don't line up with JoS, such as his video about Baphomet, or talking about the "christian gnostic" nonsense, such as the demiurge, yaldaboath, archons, etc. I know the word Archon is legitimate ofc, and has nothing to do with their ramblings.

What do you guys think about the Grand Conjunction on December 21st 2020?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so when will aliens be officially admitted by world leaders :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :| :| :| :| :| :|

I think they already did. I wish secure team 10 was still active. Tyler is a Legend he was SS but i doenT think he knew it yet.

Guys i would like to know if there are any SS here that knew tyler from secure team 10 on youtube,he made thousands of videos undeniable proof and had over a million subscribers. Something happend to him.
If you knew him and his videos you would know he was a born SS. I doent know if he knew it,but i have no doupt that he was.
Is there a way we can work together to bring him back on youtube or somewhere. He whent silent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back