Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reptilians

Europe Gladio

There seems to be quite some confusion regarding the beings known as reptilians. I know that there are little stone ornaments where they are depicted with a reptilian appearance. Are they benevolent or malevolent? Are they the gods? Do they symbolise Kundalini?

the reptillians are NOT the gods they HATE us. they rule the greys.
this link explains more: http://web.archive.org/web/20071027165116/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org:80/aliens.html

check out the whole site too for more info.

If you meet a reptillian- RUN. They are strong.

Hail Satan

Man... I didn't come here to rant but please read the whole JOS.org website before asking such questions.

I hope I don't sound mean it's just once you'll have read JOS you'll probably facepalm yourself too
if you ever read these questions of yours again. :lol:

Anyway...

This seemed confusion is only in your mind really. It's nowhere on JOS.

Look, reptilians are The Enemy. They took the body of this other race called Greys.
So Greys and Reptilians are this same enemy and the Jewish race is their offspring.
There are also enemy Nordic Gods & all these ''angels'' are not real beings
but only Jewish thoughtforms. Like their stupid ''god'' or jewsus

The Jews are simply designed to destroy the race of Satan(Aryan)
and enslave other races(All Gentiles).

All Gentiles are children of Satan.
The snake symbolizes the Kundalini. All of the Enemy don't possess a Kundalini.
(Except for these Nordic Gods on the Enemy's side.)
Satan gave the Kundalini to all Gentiles. It's our birthright to achieve the Magnum Opus!☼

You're certainly new here so..
Welcome Home! :D

Shining Sloth 666, I do understand. I am just trying to take a neutral stance when asking these sorts of questions instead of saying "I personally believe this or I believe that". I hope it makes sense. Thanks.

Remember with the serpent symbolism there are also many nature symbolism for this energy from Horses to birds, mountains, rivers and on.

The risen cobra with the hood open in kundalini yoga in Hinduism is stated to be the symbol of the spinal column and brain the left and right hemisphere's fully activated with this energy. The Cobra also makes a hissing sound when it rises which is symbolic of the sound of the hissing kriya. Which is also used to move power up the spine.

didnt someone said it on the old forum that jews do have kundalini but their own kundalini called leviathan? sure this kundalini is nothing like ours, i mean they cannot become gods and get into higher dimensions and they even lack 3 chakras (6th, throat and heart), but from what i know they do have their own jewish kundalini but i have no idea how that works for them and i dont care, they are inferior, filthy and a parasite that universe created and we have to destroy them

The Reptilians have been recorded along with the Grey aliens not only in the Ubaid statuettes but many many paintings and art through out history. They live on this planet and carry out psy-op type operations as they are adept with magic and the powers of the mind and possess advanced technology - flying saucers, scientific instruments on those ships they possess.

This is where the Jews get their power, from being in contact and communication with the Greys and Reptilian E.T.'s here. The Vatican clergy which is mostly a bunch of crypto-jews have already made a deal and once you know that you can just check out how close the Vatican,Christianity and Judaism plus Marxism really are and how physically and mentally connected they are, not only spiritually, but here on Earth they operate the same networks through transactions, financial supports, favors, etc.

The jew doesn't have a Kundalini. The Kundalini is of Satan, and Satan and the jew are eternal enemies. The uses leviathan. leviathan is the name of the the jew's thoughtform "jesus", "god", "the holy spirit", which steals energy from sheep, both christian and muslim in the form of prayer and 'emotiveness', and uses it against those christians and muslims, and all non-jews. A tenet of the jew in its book is Even the best Goy must be destroyed.

Since the jew cannot advance and become a god, I am sure it doesn't have any spiritual energy inside its body which can be raised, as we have. That's why it has to rely on this mass of dirty energy from christian and muslim prayers, and other brainwashed brainings of blind people via marxism/media, etc., and be in contact with thoughtforms and elementals and its masters - greys & reptilians.

I know some have, but did anyone see the video about a woman on a bus? It's a common jew; the lowest jew still knows some things - https://youtu.be/UzOu_jWKtBU

FancyMancy said:
The jew doesn't have a Kundalini. The Kundalini is of Satan, and Satan and the jew are eternal enemies. The uses leviathan. leviathan is the name of the the jew's thoughtform "jesus", "god", "the holy spirit", which steals energy from sheep, both christian and muslim in the form of prayer and 'emotiveness', and uses it against those christians and muslims, and all non-jews. A tenet of the jew in its book is Even the best Goy must be destroyed.

Since the jew cannot advance and become a god, I am sure it doesn't have any spiritual energy inside its body which can be raised, as we have. That's why it has to rely on this mass of dirty energy from christian and muslim prayers, and other brainwashed brainings of blind people via marxism/media, etc., and be in contact with thoughtforms and elementals and its masters - greys & reptilians.

I know some have, but did anyone see the video about a woman on a bus? It's a common jew; the lowest jew still knows some things - https://youtu.be/UzOu_jWKtBU

oooooohhhhh..... thanks fancy mancy :D ahahahahhaha they dont even have kundalini :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it is funny, it really is, it just proves how LOW they are :lol: :lol:

AncientShadow666 said:
FancyMancy said:

oooooohhhhh..... thanks fancy mancy :D ahahahahhaha they dont even have kundalini :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it is funny, it really is, it just proves how LOW they are :lol: :lol:
Well, think about this - the jew knows and loves the number 6, which is hard work and labour. That is demanding, physically. The jew has a 6 thousand year plan, which either Magey or Cobra posted about. That might be available on the web archive, if it wasn't posted too late before the forum died. In this 6 thousand year plan, which takes a fecking long time, it's all hard work, hard work, and more hard work. Notice how the current world is all hard work and minimum wage. That's all the jew can do...more or less. It has access to the thoughtforms and elementals, and communication with greys and reptilians, but it itself is hardly as spiritual as we are. It had to bring us down to its level, then push us further down, under it.

There's a saying - never argue with an idiot; they'll bring you down to their level and win from experience. Edit that a bit so it makes sense for the jew in Physicality. Spiritual strength and power is stronger than Physical strength and power. Satan's side is small in comparison with enemy beings, but He has superior spiritual power and strength. I don't know the exact number ratio of how many the enemies of Satan outnumber Satan and His side, but I would like to think sooner or later, the Universe will be a much nicer place away from the reptilians and other enemy crap who are not as powerful/strong.

The jew might be clever in Physicality, but it doesn't have a decent soul, so it is also weak physically. There was a j00 at work who was being an unsocial worm, so after a bit I decided to shove it away, hardly pushing very much, and it nearly fell over. I'm not a bodybuilder, myself, but it still nearly fell over, and was like, "Alright!" all scared in its voice.

FancyMancy said:

yeah i have been noticing all the hard work and labour... in germany it is the only thing, every third person here literally has some mental issues... even when i talk to people, most of them are only able to talk about work work more work and how to get the money... nothing else is in their mind... thank you for the info by the way, it explains a lot of things :)

FancyMancy said:

The video is unavailable :(
Jewtube removed it.
is it possible that you have that video or a link that works? I really want to see it, I am super curious.

Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Jewtube removed it.
is it possible that you have that video or a link that works? I really want to see it, I am super curious.

There was two videos that could have been one in Russia and one in America or Europe somewhere. I can’t find either one of them it looks like it’s been purged. That’s unfortunate cause it really is crazy. The Jew goes insane on the Bus and starts screaming at the goyim and stuff. It’s almost funny in a way cause it’s so crazy but this really does expose something is wrong with them. Idk if anyone here has either video.

Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Jewtube removed it.
Yeah, jewtube shoahed my account. As you might have seen, I started uploading, and re-uploading, videos to Bitchute, which you might not know I did before. Here is that video -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cm6IaAcyju9j

FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Jewtube removed it.
Yeah, jewtube shoahed my account. As you might have seen, I started uploading, and re-uploading, videos to Bitchute, which you might not know I did before. Here is that video -

Mancy, those are your 4 most important videos that you have to put on your channel, and nothing else?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Jewtube removed it.

What an ugly disgusting jew.
She seems weaker than most jews, if an SS were on that bus, she would have gotten a heart attack or died from his/her Aura :lol:

Reptilians appear to be some kind of egoistical bastards that seem to believe that only they have right to exist in this Universe, and that everyone else is worthless, hence they either enslave others or completely destroy them.

FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Jewtube removed it.

Anyone have the Russian one too.

With that said.

She said “I want you to be completely abandon and I want you to turn into a slave”

Those words are the entire Jewish agenda.
Me I would rather die.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:
Jewtube removed it.

Mancy, those are your 4 most important videos that you have to put on your channel, and nothing else?
I haven't ruddy finished yet!

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
Nikois666 said:
Jewtube removed it.

I didn't know there was one until I saw you mentioning it in this thread.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

It was posted about awhile back I believe possibly by Magesun666 but I am not sure. In that video the Jew brags that she knows Putin or something. It’s maybe more crazy than this one.

In the Russian one she literally in that video screams at the top of her lungs the word goyim several times and sounds like something out of a horror movie that is possessed.

The Russian one is not in English but it is subtitled. In that one.

This did creep me out this time around more so cause I realize she is actually being serious and feel the energy of the person. Makes you want to do more rtrs that’s for sure.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

slyscorpion said:

It was posted about awhile back I believe possibly by Magesun666 but I am not sure. In that video the Jew brags that she knows Putin or something. It’s maybe more crazy than this one.

In the Russian one she literally in that video screams at the top of her lungs the word goyim several times and sounds like something out of a horror movie that is possessed.

This did creep me out this time around more so cause I realize she is actually being serious and feel the energy of the person. Makes you want to do more rtrs that’s for sure.
As I don't know Russian, I'd be sceptical, but it would be interesting to watch.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

As I don't know Russian, I'd be sceptical, but it would be interesting to watch.

I don't for sure know if it even has anything to do with the Jews or not. I don't know Russian either. It may be real though cause the lady on the bus in the Russian one is acting the exact same way the lady in he English one is.

No one on that video in the comments was saying anything was wrong with the translation though that I remember.

What I would more like to know is what caused them to act like that on a bus.

I want to use the part where she says I want you abandon and I want you a slave and serve the Jews or die in some video clip sometime. I am thinking of adding a couple more things to my bitchute channel some time soon exposing the Jews cause I have nothing else to do right now anyways due to the lockdown and it may help our side.

slyscorpion said:
Did you ever see that movie Four Brothers with Mark Wahlberg and Andre 3,000? It's in Michigan, so it made me think about you. Maybe you would like it. :)

No I didn't but I will look it up. I wanted to watch contagen too some time cause some people on here said it pretty much had a scenario like what is going on right now and it was made it 2011. That would be interesting to see.

Alexander Putney has done some of the most detailed research about the history of reptilians on this planet that I'm aware of.

There are countless skulls found around the world that don't belong to any (acknowledged) human species. This can be observed by a single glance on how the plates have been fused together (completely different suture pattern). As more ambiguous features, there's larger cranial capacity and abnormal facial proportions.

It's well known that the tropical peoples do a lot of body modification, like filing teeth, elongating neck/skull and scarification. What isn't well known is that this is inspired by the desire to look like their ancestral reptilian "gods".

They are a vile species that deserve extinction. The Gods have pretty much defeated them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back