Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is White Race dying - HORRIFIC CRIMES

Edward is White. You are probably confusing this with someone else.

You're wrong, there is nothing wrong in the article. And yes, there are Whites that abet this crock of shit, how do you think the enemy holds power exactly?

animeman666 said:
Seems like Edward is trying? to demonize whites at taking the blame off jews and Muslims, I think that because he says there are jews/Muslims in the universe but it's not their fault. then he posts an article about Swedish women being raped by Muslims. is it just me or is something off. if I'm not mistaken Edward is of Latino/Chicano heritage? and from my understanding of these guys, they are hardcore jew worshippers and it seems like to me he is trying to mislead us/ defend his masters. in a "slick" way. correct me if I'm wrong.

animeman666 said:
Seems like Edward is trying? to demonize whites at taking the blame off jews and Muslims, I think that because he says there are jews/Muslims in the universe but it's not their fault. then he posts an article about Swedish women being raped by Muslims. is it just me or is something off. if I'm not mistaken Edward is of Latino/Chicano heritage? and from my understanding of these guys, they are hardcore jew worshippers and it seems like to me he is trying to mislead us/ defend his masters. in a "slick" way. correct me if I'm wrong.
Edward is one of the most hard working and dedicated SS, he has translated JOS in russian and creates many articles on the jewish problem in Russia, I believe he is the one who wrote everything in the death of communism.

He made an entire White oriented, anti-Islam website that is on his signature.

animeman666 said:
Seems like Edward is trying? to demonize whites at taking the blame off jews and Muslims

Blackdragon666 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

Any suggestions?
I would say even a random forum. Any place is definitely ok.

Forums have always been a waste of time for me in that they've proven to be far too inaffective. I settled it with another set of RTRs anyways yesterday in response. Spreading or no spreading at least I have that.

In our country, Raping and being caught (without the intrusion of the police), will easily lead to death. The locals would Roll you in a tire and burn you to death as you roll down the street / or pour petrol on your body and burn you.

Muslims reek of violence. I hate islam and everything it stands for. It has created and programmed the most violent young men (especially when they are in hords)... A group of 10-15 young muslim men emotions high can reek havoc. I have witnessed their behaviour. This is not a DRILL!! It is REALITY. They are Disgusting. They make decisions out of peer pressure and a violent nature which is obviously borrowed from their vile religion.

The men/women who locked themselves hearing/watching a woman being raped are weak and are to be looked down upon. They are a disgrace to their Race and humanity.

while everyone is Angry,and fighting in the forums , Just direct that energy on ((them)) RTR

I bet after enough times of the locals watching all the violent criminals be getting crucified in the middle of town, they will learn to have some kind of reaction and shift in their consciousness. The only way those dead-soul zombie rats are able to even exist is because their life is too easy, they have every resource automatically given to them, so they exist without any requirement of actually being alive. Give them a more realistic life, give them natural responsibilities, and show them the natural ways to react to all kinds of things, and they will relearn and start to have these natural instincts come back to them.

Every time someone gets raped or abused, show the whole town what happens to the ones who do things like that. Every rapist gets crucified and tortured in the middle of town and everyone watches. Eventually everybody will learn that this is what happens to all those violent criminals, and they will regain their natural instincts and reactions. They will learn to care about justice again.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I bet after enough times of the locals watching all the violent criminals be getting crucified in the middle of town
Having an actually competent legal system that cares about whites would already be sufficient to prevent most of this.

Blackdragon666 said:

Any suggestions?
I would say even a random forum. Any place is definitely ok.

Forums have always been a waste of time for me in that they've proven to be far too inaffective. I settled it with another set of RTRs anyways yesterday in response. Spreading or no spreading at least I have that.

The link you asked. I was shocked to find that this was, from the darker year of 2017.

https://redice.tv/news/sweden-nobody-helped-woman-raped-by-20-muslim-migrants

We can look at the future positively as the RTR's have since did what these muslims have tried to done, by hundreds of billions of times multiples, to destroy the enemy's stranglehold of Sweden.

Shael said:
I bet after enough times of the locals watching all the violent criminals be getting crucified in the middle of town
Having an actually competent legal system that cares about whites would already be sufficient to prevent most of this.

Maybe, maybe not. For sleepwalking zombies with no soul, they need incluence to make their souls wake up again. Legal system hidden in the background of society that most people never see, that would help stop some of these crimes but it would do nothing to wake anyone up. Have to show them something real, to force their soul to wake up. If not public crucifixions, then something else instead, but it should be something public. People have to see the change, not just have the change hidden away in the background.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The link you asked. I was shocked to find that this was, from the darker year of 2017.

https://redice.tv/news/sweden-nobody-helped-woman-raped-by-20-muslim-migrants

We can look at the future positively as the RTR's have since did what these muslims have tried to done, by hundreds of billions of times multiples, to destroy the enemy's stranglehold of Sweden.

That is definitely a darker time, before we even had the RTR. The RTR is pushing a lot of victories and new things forward. If this happened today vs back then and if it would've gone differently, I'd like to think so.

Larissa666 said:
Those "people" who ignored her screams are disgrace of the White Race.

They are worse than jews themselves.

Note a jew would of laughed at her or done something repulsive if she had come up to an obvious racial jew-which would eventually prompt her after the trauma of the event heals to transform her mind around what she thinks of jews. When one's own race acts like that there is no positive and its not the same. Its more shitty, heartbreaking and demoralising. For that reason I agree with what Stormblood has written here about unsaveable Gentiles.

Weassel said:
“Eeew, you have sperm on your face and on your clothes, don’t involve us,”
Wtf is this even real, i hope those guys never reproduce, what kind of soy boy one must be to tell something like that its totally disgusting, i know that the sweeds had been indoctrinated but this kind of stupidity is outside their gorv programming, its just pure stupidity coming from them...

Some are soyboys suffering from stockholm syndrome and some are just worthless former bullies that used to join forces with all the scum and niggerz in school trashing the life of a few helpless victims. Yes they are a disgrace to the WHITE RACE and when the time comes they will suffer the same fate as the jwz. You can imagine how that will go as for legal reasons I will not go into details. There is nothing more repulsive than a two faced scumbag who is tough and laughs while tortures someone, but a few years later he plays the victim and whines abot racism. IDK why are all people surprised of this behaviour. This is standard procedure in this sick world and it needs to stop. And when it will, the punishment will be catastrophic. I asked before and I will ask again anyone reading this. Think well to the fact that there are some people (many gentiles as well) that must not be allowed forgiveness, even if they want to join us. Just think of the worst person in your life fighting side by side with you because he said he wants to join us!

TanzanianGod said:
In our country, Raping and being caught (without the intrusion of the police), will easily lead to death. The locals would Roll you in a tire and burn you to death as you roll down the street / or pour petrol on your body and burn you.
This sounds like a very just punishment, one that all countries should strive for against these fiends.

Shael said:

Maybe, maybe not. For sleepwalking zombies with no soul, they need incluence to make their souls wake up again. Legal system hidden in the background of society that most people never see, that would help stop some of these crimes but it would do nothing to wake anyone up. Have to show them something real, to force their soul to wake up. If not public crucifixions, then something else instead, but it should be something public. People have to see the change, not just have the change hidden away in the background.

Burning at the stake or crucifictiona or executions by hanging at the gallows or a guillotine were done quote a bit in the medieval times and it obviously was abused to instill fear against witches.

But youre right. Crimes shouldnt be left unpunished and death should be a punishment.

Personally I wish I could have bashed their skulls in with a baseball bat or something but come on 20 guys.. If I even got close, the same fate would befall on me. Id call the cops or ask surrounding people..
Or just try and shoot all of em if guns were allowed and I actually knew how to handle one..

Call me foolish, maybe. Since Im just a woman saying this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You're wrong, there is nothing wrong in the article. And yes, there are Whites that abet this crock of shit, how do you think the enemy holds power exactly?

animeman666 said:

i don't know. i am confused. i took this position becasue i thought he was trying to demonize whites and say they are naturally this way. im not white myself but being a ss i think if i think things like that i should say somthing. also i thought that becasue the first half of his post it says "
jews are in the universe so are muslims but they are not the problem" then it goes on to say white men are cowards lol. i dont know am i missing somthing?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

animeman666 said:

hey, you know what. i apologize its your guys race you can say whatever you guys want, i have no right to interfere in your guys affairs.

Edward Lonsa said:

Source: jihadwatch.org

This is beyond disturbing .. the violence and nervevofcsome people its sad some gentiles are just not even human anymore, but monsters
If this was my family member or a loved one idk what I would do or how to feel, what ac bunch Of SICK animals
I'm afraid if the white race is to survive there will have to be some kind of race war, because all these jew brainwashed animals just can't stop and live in peace with others this makes me detest Muslims even more l than I do and I definitly do not trust them at all especially me knowing a Muslim who's WHITE i don't know what he's capable of or what he might do and he's narcissistic as can be i think soon these Muslims will start doing these abominable acts here in the United States if it isn't already happening and being covered up, whites better WAKE up and stop the culture and race mixing im so disgusted with this being brown and ghetto is the cool thing theme, then seeing so many whites stooping this low i don't get it how people can be dumbed down so much i really hope this woman gets justice and these animals get severe punishment for this beyond evil act
Heil Hitler!!

Basically as I see it this post shouts to Whites so that we NEVER BECOME and NEVER TOLERATE to turn this way.

animeman666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

animeman666 said:

i don't know. i am confused. i took this position becasue i thought he was trying to demonize whites and say they are naturally this way. im not white myself but being a ss i think if i think things like that i should say somthing. also i thought that becasue the first half of his post it says "
jews are in the universe so are muslims but they are not the problem" then it goes on to say white men are cowards lol. i dont know am i missing somthing?

Basically as I see it this post shouts to Whites so that we never become and NEVER tolerate to turn this way.

Specific people are examples to avoid.

Our people are great but if some inferiors are not held on judgement about these atrocities we will have very serious problems.

animeman666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

animeman666 said:

There must be something in the food and water that is making these people so passive against a clear enemy, especially when they have a genetic viking-warrior bloodline. Or maybe some Electromagnetic frequency disruption. It can't just be behavioral manipulation alone. Even slaves eventually revolt against their masters

10 rtrs done we need to do more i thought it was over lol I'm raging anger at a flag {you can guess which} by the way

That poor woman, what the fuck! These sick freaks that turned her away, seriously where the hell is the human compassion, that human nature of social bonding? It's just been tossed to the garbage to be used for only the disgusting degenerate rapefugees and filthy invaders.

I try not to be too deeply affected by these things but I simply cannot imagine being in that situation and then just having every one of your own people completely turn you away when you're desperate for help, that's just heart breaking.

It's not like they had to do open heart surgery, they literally just needed to call the police and give her some support. I mean, fuck that pisses me off. I'll definitely be spreading this where I can.

Poor woman is an understatement. How many years have Swedish white women betrayed their own white Swedish male countrymen by spreading their legs to practically every foreigner who enters the country. How many of those white women criticized white Swedish men for years, who criticized the growing multicultural society? The white leftish women who called them racists, xenophobes, Islamophobes, Nazi or Anti Semite over the years. And all these years have voted for more Islam in their country. How many years have these women ridiculed and demonized white Swedish men? Walked on the street with the Refugees are Welcome banners.

Those women who were and still are stupid enough to leave with 3, 4 or more Muslim men, drive and drink a little bit with them or go voluntarily to their house and when they are raped, beaten and humiliated, suddenly need the help of the white Swedish men? The same white Swedish men who now lives in a multicultural nightmare because of them is suddenly good enough to help them when they are in need? The same white Swedish men that they have despised, scorned, loathed and disgusted for years.

And you want that those Swedish men helps one of these sluts. Help filthy Islam and African fuckers.
And if she was looking for help in an Islamic neighborhood, that is also possible, then she has received the treatment about how the muslim people really think about her: White Trash. Good life lesson for her.

If i was a white Swede, i didn't help her either. I also don't help her during the rape and put my life on the line so that my children may have to grow up without a father. I wouldn't even call the police, because if I describe those men appearance (as islam dogs) differently from what the police think is good, they'll come and arrest me. Even if she is a good "right-wing" woman. Then it is only collateral damage of a multicultural society.

After more thought, I realized this cuckery is also being partially caused by no sense of racial community. People are only concerned about their families - cousins, siblings, parents, Aunts/Uncles, grandparents......they don't see their fellow genetic counterparts as part of their family, and so they assume - "not my family, not my problem" because they are programmed by the EVIL SHEKEL HUNGRY SUBVERTERS that a sense of racial-family community is bad cuz muuuuh Hitler. HOW DO WE REVERSE THE PROGRAMMING????? SPAM RTR

Edward Lonsa said:
Sometimes bad things happen.........

This happened in 2017, just think what more must've happened by now with other Swedes and Whites :cry: :evil:
For those trying to find the link, here :-
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/11/sweden-nobody-helped-woman-raped-by-20-muslim-migrants-neighbors-have-learned-not-to-see-or-hear-too-much

luis said:
Lydia said:
And people wonder why women are becoming feminists...

RTR fuel.

Sweden has a feminist government and has the highest rape count in Europe... This is because of all the Muslims they took in.

Exactly. You never hear these "feminists" complain about mudslimes, they only complain about White males "oppressing" them. The fact that they can say that and not get thrown into jail shows there's no oppression going on, but these feminist brainlets don't think about things like that.

Sweden is a prime example as to why emotional idiots should have no place in positions of power or any form of influence over the matters of the state. https://www.government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/
Only a sick and delusional mind would preach equality and import mudslimes into their country.

What we know as modern feminism is nothing but a jewish psyop meant to divide White race further and make genders hate each-other.

o74ftzeh3fvy.png

Blaming women when you are a man is easy and rather convenient.

Men and women of a country have a shared responsibility. This is social it is not only about voting.

At least one third of Swedes are perfectly mentally fine but they are living under a sickening condition right now. The enemy is strongly on them.

Societies do not collapse over some mere dumb girls doing some protests. There is a systematic effort going.

Also, the belief that they voted themselves to that is rather half the facts and rather NPC. Nobody really voted themselves to die, and even if they did so, they had no clue where this would really lead. They were fooled.

Of course they have blame on them as thinking making your country into a shithole and share your wealth with every turd is going to work, was a dumb thing in itself. But in Sweden people are literally grown since infancy on this kool aid.

I also thought the reasons why logically speaking this man woulnd't help her, individualism is something that lead us here collectively in the first place, and promises to cure matters only by making them worse.

Rampant individualism is the rebellion of one cell against the organism. It makes sense up until a point.

As about the police in that case, it is for certain they wouldn't do shit. Maybe on the region things are so bad people did not even bother.

Still, the lack of a human reaction is something that is clearly related to many things and not solely mental factors. I am pretty certain at least one in four up to possibly half of Swedes do not agree with this. But their country is shaped in such a way where they feel like they will lose more than they will gain if they do some form of revolt.

Salary Slave said:
That poor woman, what the fuck! These sick freaks that turned her away, seriously where the hell is the human compassion, that human nature of social bonding? It's just been tossed to the garbage to be used for only the disgusting degenerate rapefugees and filthy invaders.

I try not to be too deeply affected by these things but I simply cannot imagine being in that situation and then just having every one of your own people completely turn you away when you're desperate for help, that's just heart breaking.

It's not like they had to do open heart surgery, they literally just needed to call the police and give her some support. I mean, fuck that pisses me off. I'll definitely be spreading this where I can.

Poor woman is an understatement. How many years have Swedish white women betrayed their own white Swedish male countrymen by spreading their legs to practically every foreigner who enters the country. How many of those white women criticized white Swedish men for years, who criticized the growing multicultural society? The white leftish women who called them racists, xenophobes, Islamophobes, Nazi or Anti Semite over the years. And all these years have voted for more Islam in their country. How many years have these women ridiculed and demonized white Swedish men? Walked on the street with the Refugees are Welcome banners.

Those women who were and still are stupid enough to leave with 3, 4 or more Muslim men, drive and drink a little bit with them or go voluntarily to their house and when they are raped, beaten and humiliated, suddenly need the help of the white Swedish men? The same white Swedish men who now lives in a multicultural nightmare because of them is suddenly good enough to help them when they are in need? The same white Swedish men that they have despised, scorned, loathed and disgusted for years.

And you want that those Swedish men helps one of these sluts. Help filthy Islam and African fuckers.
And if she was looking for help in an Islamic neighborhood, that is also possible, then she has received the treatment about how the muslim people really think about her: White Trash. Good life lesson for her.

If i was a white Swede, i didn't help her either. I also don't help her during the rape and put my life on the line so that my children may have to grow up without a father. I wouldn't even call the police, because if I describe those men appearance (as islam dogs) differently from what the police think is good, they'll come and arrest me. Even if she is a good "right-wing" woman. Then it is only collateral damage of a multicultural society.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When will we do more Race Awakening as a group?

Pretty soon. For more effectiveness, we have to keep hammering the RTR. The nail is already in and almost at full. When it's in fully, we will move on to the next nail to fit.

I deleted my own reply to this as I was rather, most purely, enraged by what I read on the article.

i know the feeling so well. This shit makes one literally want to go into a blind rage. Months back when i was still living and working in holland the topic of South Africa came up when a co worker told us he was going there. I said be careful whites are getting mass murdered and raped there to which someone sitting next to me said and rightly so they invaded south africa blah blah. Holding back everything i had not to cuss him out and punch him in the face i said what the fuck kind of race traitor are you to say shit like this (later i found out he had what im pretty sure was a jewish last name) whites are a minority in the entire world, and the only race not allowed to stand up for itself or be proud of itself are the whites.

the REAL people of color, blonde, red, brown hair, blue, grey, hazel, brown, green eyes are the REAL minority and the ones most discriminated agaist worldwide. browns and blacks can come into our countries making all kinds of demands while pulling shit like the above when no one does anything and shuts the door to avoid being raysys.

shit where i currently work now im the only white non spanish speaking person...i have to have a coworker translate for me what the supervisor says. he refuses to give toolbox meetings in english, everyone but a select few speak only spanish. this is FUCKING AMERICA and is a rightful white nation where we are now very significantly displaced from.

Salary what is the point of blaming her for it? Do you really believe most people want to be gang raped? Do you understand your responsibility as NS - and as a man - is to protect your own?

Sperm was retrieved from three of the alleged defendants by DNA testing. They apparently grabbed her, raped her and slammed her head against the floor until she lost consciousness. Then when she came to they took her up the second floor and raped her again. 20 of these apes were involved, five were charged. This isn't some mattress-cike or Kavanaugh bullshit.

The case resulted in no convictions whatsoever by the way. Subsequently, damages of 220,000 Kronor were awarded to the alleged rapists by the government because Muh Dick toll, Cuck Jizya.

https://www.thelocal.se/20171219/five-men-acquitted-in-fittja-rape-case
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/friade-for-valdtakt-i-fittja-far-skadestand

Lydia said:
And people wonder why women are becoming feminists... it's because so many men are cowards and/or treat us like garbage if we get raped, like this poor woman. Incidentally, isn't Sweden one of the countries with the highest percentage of (((feminists)))? Maybe because so many of the men there are cucks. I'm not stating this to start an argument. This poor woman, nobody helping her, only insulting her because she has sperm in her hair and is covered in blood? Imagine going through something like that :cry:

RTR fuel.

No... womens dont go retard feminists because mans are cowards but because its for those kind of shitty quarter brain people who trust the media 24/27 that white man is evil and that they are harassed because someone told them ''hello'', didnt feminits of today hate masculinity?.. and if i look at feminists rallies i only see the lost bloodline of Moby Dick out there who want to be treated as queens by mans while they sleep and fart all day.
And of course this cowardice in white man had nasty effects too, like there is a bigger percentage in womens searching in rape and gang bang porn and going more for black dudes because media always portray them as manly while the white man is a cuck and also the white hate...

Shael said:
I'm trying to find places I can spread this but I am literally blocked from every damn possible website where I can do online warfare now, even places I haven't gotten to yet, Quora.com for fucks sake. Gab was my last line of online warfare as I lost access to things over the past 2 years little by little every time my posts gained popularity, but it seems just now I'm blocked from that too no matter what I try:

Blocked-from-Gab.png

I had other gab log-ins but I lost access to those as well, my main was all that was left standing and now it's gone too. All of this is with VPN and such but it seems they must've tracked my wi-fi of which I have no control over. Posts get deleted, removed, shadow banned, everything has me completely shut out. Do you know of any places this can be spread? Youtube is gone, tumblr is gone, reddit is gone, 4chan, memebase, memedroid, facebook, twitter, twitch, everything with google and now gab. This is something I wanted to mention a long time ago but because I still had Gab I deemed I was good, but now I don't. I can't make an account even on a bunch of things, yes I can't even get that far.

Any suggestions?
There might be some methods to better hide your identity and go around those bans.

Ninja 666 said:
@Ninja Pinging you here since maybe you can help him.

A similar question was posted by eternal666light, several advice was given, but I'm not sure if it worked. I'll copy paste the links to the correspondence between him and the members.

It starts here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32&start=1700#p155769

and ends here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32&start=1750#p161732

animeman666 said:
Don't know if you're wrong but that's what it felt like to me as well...

Salary Slave said:

People. I came here from a country where no single slight shadow of feminism ever put its shitty nose ever. And do you know what I want to tell you?

If I were ruler of Sweden (after I found and impaled all rapists) I would find everyone who sit at home shitting in pants or who happened to be too lazy to help her after, and publicly whip them to unconscious. And after, I would burn some label like "traitor of Sweden, deserter, coward" on their forehead so all their employers, all friends and parents see it every day all their life. Would be good lesson to them. Of Race loyalty. Loosy muh "shie waz femenest" feelz like what is in above quote would be punished with public whipping as law.

Now regarding women. Most worker class wage slave women are never ever asked their opinion by any governmental feminist jewish cunt ever. No one in totalitarian country ever ask people's opinion or "voting". They are forced fed feminism while work day and night to pay taxes to sustain these cunts. This woman probably was returning home from job to feed her many kids. 7 years old girl was raped to death - was she "feminist"? Old lady who worked all her life, was beaten to death - was she "feminist" (in her times there was no word "feminism")? And guess what? These children, old ladies and right wing mothers also live in your midst. You are being cuck to them alone, not to some governmental cunt with personal guards. Just informing.

Men who are cowards basically in all cultures were punished with death. And so it was in 20 century. Deserters were executed. Guess what? First half of 20cen. was cuck-free and is was mud-free too. No cucks no mud.

Look... I do not understand many of here. I am Eastern man who does not know what is "fear for my own life" or "my own interests" etc. individualist Western pederastia. Nor do I care about the "political opinion" of that woman. She is mine. As simple as that. She belongs to me, to my gang. And despite of where her head is, anyone who approaches her will get fucked by my gang. Because she is my territory. The territory of my Race. And I don't know what is "thinking about yourself first" faggotism. In my society we live only for Motherland. You are a Servant of Motherland. You die or you return with victory. Either on the shield or with the shield. Period. In no other way you return to your tribe. If you do, you get executed. These are my traditions and my values.

Wish some example? In my country these mudcrap once approached some girls. Nobody reflected "maybe girls were bad, ah? Its a good reason to be a cuck, right? so let's be cucks". My guys just took those mud to street "to talk" and.... no mud of that kind ever had any interest in my country anymore. Long story short.

That's why all our women 100% belong to us.

*Just saying.
Most articles of Death of Communism are authored by members of Joy of Satan Clergy, Members, Nazi Party Members of Nazy Germany, White Nationalists of today and some are authored by just random honorable people who wanted to tell the Truth about communist atrocities.

And one more thing. Cucks do not translate DoCs, nor do they help spread news, nor do they go outdoors to see what's going on, nor do they take any mud to the street "to talk"....... Nor do they procreate.

Salary Slave said:

Shut the fuck up. I'm going to lay your ass real quick idiot. Now just for the record I am black, so before you say anything in regards to that. If you had any fucking ounce of decency, respect and love for one's own race you would understand that even if shit goes down, for those who have no fucking way to help themselves, especially with this kind of scenario, one stands up and protects.

You think that oh well she welcomed them in, so I guess I'm not getting involved if shit happens.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! Like really? Where's your honor? You would just let that happen? If that happened around me, with someone of my own race getting assaulted and raped, I'm going to kill the individual doing that. Because morals, ethics and common sense tell you to act. So far as I see, you luck even basic sense.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blaming women when you are a man is easy and rather convenient.

Men and women of a country have a shared resoonsibility. This is social it is not only about voting.

At least one third of Swedes are perfectly mentally fine but they are living under a sickening condition right now. The enemy is strongly on them.

Societies do not collapse over some mere dumb girls doing some protests. There is a systematic effort going.

Also, the belief that they voted themselves to that is rather half the facts and rather NPC. Nobody really voted themselves to die, and even if they did so, they had no clue where this would really lead. They were fooled.

Of course they have blame on them as thinking making your country into a shithole and share your wealth with every turd is going to work, was a dumb thing in itself. But in Sweden people are literally grown since infancy on this kool aid.

I also thought the reasons why logically speaking this man woulnd't help her, individualism is something that lead us here collectively in the first place, and promises to cure matters only by making them worse.

Rampant individualism is the rebellion of one cell against the organism. It makes sense up until a point.

As about the police in that case, it is for certain they wouldn't do shit. Maybe on the region things are so bad people did not even bother.

Still, the lack of a human reaction is something that is clearly related to many things and not solely mental factors. I am pretty certain at least one in four up to possibly half of Swedes do not agree with this. But their country is shaped in such a way where they feel like they will lose more than they will gain if they do some form of revolt.

Salary Slave said:

Neither men nor women are aware of what they are doing, they are doing what they are indoctrinated and forced to do and neither do they suffer the consequences. The choice of none of the involved matters nothing, they are one more stupid than the other, whites are programmed, deceived and forced to open borders and to surrender and blacks and browns are programmed and forced to invade and replace whites. A Jewish attempt to assimilate and destroy whites. Whites are neither cowards nor traitors and Islamized peoples are not real enemies of whites. 90% of the fault lies with the enemy. It was the enemy who indoctrinated the whites to commit suicide. Obviously, the damage and horrors of the enemy have manifested themselves in many ways and it is necessary to stop and defeat the enemy to win.

Karnonnos said:
Salary what is the point of blaming her for it? Do you really believe most people want to be gang raped? Do you understand your responsibility as NS - and as a man - is to protect your own?

Sperm was retrieved from three of the alleged defendants by DNA testing. They apparently grabbed her, raped her and slammed her head against the floor until she lost consciousness. Then when she came to they took her up the second floor and raped her again. 20 of these apes were involved, five were charged. This isn't some mattress-cike or Kavanaugh bullshit.

The case resulted in no convictions whatsoever by the way. Subsequently, damages of 220,000 Kronor were awarded to the alleged rapists by the government because Muh Dick toll, Cuck Jizya.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/friade-for-valdtakt-i-fittja-far-skadestand

The women in almost all countries in Europe are still the ones who want to continue to support more Islam / refugees parties. If only men were allowed to vote, the political landscape would have been very different in so many countries. And then I don't question the illusion that there is really something to vote.

Would you really risk your life, if this Swedish woman would be raped in front of you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXpaG0014UI

I defended my wife against a group of Muslims who kicked and punched my wife for fun and in the end i was convicted. A left-wing judge who did not even want to hear the words, muslim scum. Didn't even listen to my words that it was a racist attack against a white woman. She didn't want to hear it. Only whine about revenge and disproportionate violence. I lost my job and made a huge income fall and no one cared even a bit.
You shouldn't play your own judge is what I heard from 8 out of 10 people. In my response, one day you or your family will be the victim if nobody does anything, was laughed away. And now that I have a hard time taking care of my family, nobody cares.

Now I have the motto, everyone has to take care of their own safety. Our first line of defense is now an American Akita. But I would like to live in a community where everyone stands up for each other. I only never have seen one.I know the price to defend my wife. I think the price to defend someone else's wife or daughter is too expensive, to do that again. That would be stealing money (food) from the mouths of my own family.

Some people think that that is cowardly, that is fine by me, until they are brought into the justice system themselves. Then they maybe understand that sometimes it is better not to interfere in other people's affairs.

To the hps: the "demons, gods of hell", the part where you get to see the demons information is gone. Even on the wayback machine. Can someone please fix it if you can ? Thank you and appreciate it. Hail satan.

Leftists ruling the legal system = This.

I think everyone understands the moral feeling here and how one wants to act etc VS the constraint of the actual action.

The slightest acts of self defence in some countries can mean easily many years of jail time.

Spending your life in jail in some countries over slapping a Muslim in the face while he sets your house on fire has created a situation in Sweden and in the North where men cannot even react. That is true. Whomever does not understand that is a little ignorant.

However women may be voting liberal and leftist parties, unconsciously forming exactly the things that will make them totally defenseless, so after a point, reversal becomes rather difficult. Women in the US for example, many of them, vote Conservative/Republican. Many women want closed borders. They understand why.

Blame shifting on women is a lie and inaccurate. Also, this makes men cucks by voiding out responsibility of males to attract and guide the females on the correct directions.

As an organic functional member of society women are not to be blamed collectively. It is only on specific incidents and when the power balance between the genders has been totally lost that the above manifests. Jews just casually shift the gender dynamics to destroy societies according to time. Men have been lured with different sticks in times past.

The manifestation of extreme individualistic values has these results. 9 out of 10 radical individualists are leftists, ironically, or liberals. Liberals taken to the ideological extreme ruins any small country really fast with migrants, YOLO, destruction of all ethics in it etc.

I also add in the comment that you are dishonestly arguing that a random bitch who supports a rapist is actually a sign of all women in Sweden and that helping any woman would mean helping the fat muslim slave traitor in the video. This is dishonest arguing. Ultimately to blame women in an underhanded manner.

Salary Slave said:
Karnonnos said:

The women in almost all countries in Europe are still the ones who want to continue to support more Islam / refugees parties. If only men were allowed to vote, the political landscape would have been very different in so many countries. And then I don't question the illusion that there is really something to vote.

Would you really risk your life, if this Swedish woman would be raped in front of you?
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=DXpaG0014UI

I defended my wife against a group of Muslims who kicked and punched my wife for fun and in the end i was convicted. A left-wing judge who did not even want to hear the words, muslim scum. Didn't even listen to my words that it was a racist attack against a white woman. She didn't want to hear it. Only whine about revenge and disproportionate violence. I lost my job and made a huge income fall and no one cared even a bit.
You shouldn't play your own judge is what I heard from 8 out of 10 people. In my response, one day you or your family will be the victim if nobody does anything, was laughed away. And now that I have a hard time taking care of my family, nobody cares.

Now I have the motto, everyone has to take care of their own safety. Our first line of defense is now an American Akita. But I would like to live in a community where everyone stands up for each other. I only never have seen one.I know the price to defend my wife. I think the price to defend someone else's wife or daughter is too expensive, to do that again. That would be stealing money (food) from the mouths of my own family.

Some people think that that is cowardly, that is fine by me, until they are brought into the justice system themselves. Then they maybe understand that sometimes it is better not to interfere in other people's affairs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back