Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No. 1 Swedish trap rapper kidnapped and raped

Karnonnos

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/05/swedish-gangster-rapper-kidnapped-beaten-and-humiliated-by-criminals/
https://www.eutimes.net/2020/05/swedish-rapper-einar-kidnapped-by-muslims-beaten-and-gay-raped-with-dildos/

The rapper E1nar was Sweden’s most played artist last year and has long romanticized the criminal life. Now images circulate where the artist himself has fallen victim to a Muslim criminal gang. The pictures show how he was kidnapped in a ‘vulnerable area’ [ghetto] and then subjected to abuse, rape and humiliation.

It was on Monday night that several pictures started circulating in social media. The photos show 18-year-old rap artist Einar surrounded by masked perpetrators. According to information in the pictures, these are from Snapchat and have been sent by an “Ali K.”

The pictures show how the rap artist is bloody in the face and also gets a knife-like object pressed in the face. The perpetrators have undressed the artist and then dressed him in a wig, women’s underwear and even a dog leash. Furthermore, the artist is said to have been raped by being penetrated with sex toys, which was supposedly filmed.

Oops.

He was even violently raped with a dildo in a video released by the gang, confirmed by people on twitter. This is what happens when you drastically underestimate sadism of people way beyond what your pathetic tough guy mind can imagine. Americans, Greeks and so on know all of this instinctively, but many Swedes and others subjected to new circumstances are still ridiculously naive. That said, maybe if he actually was aligned with his own people, did not perpetrate massive ignorance on an untold level, read the history of Europe and what has been done to native (especially young and blond) males in similar invasions he would've been better off and avoided this scenario... speaking of which, here is a reminder:

eiBb8Yy.png

I guess flexing for the gram, bragging about drug trafficking and countless other crimes, having invader 'friends' who cuckold him and being a general waste was clearly a better choice. Well, for dumb E1nar and the countless idiots like him (including many women of a similar mold), like attracts like. SHEEEIT!

Still, nothing was learned. Here is his latest 'update' (note how this moron still identifies with his oppressors):

"Yo, what happens to Instagram, yo. Your brother here. Wallah, I've got only one thing to say to you. Everyone out there can be kidnapped, everyone out there can be beaten. I am fine, I am alive and no one can do what I do so I will continue what I do as long as I stand."

Delusional people like this can't be helped.

However, for those across thousands of years who don't have a choice, did nothing wrong and are similarly preyed upon, made into slaves and endlessly abused by the Abrahamic abominations, we SS will avenge them.

Karnonnos said:
However, for those across thousands of years who don't have a choice, did nothing wrong and are similarly preyed upon, made into slaves and endlessly abused by the Abrahamic abominations, we SS will avenge them.

Aye, one F-RTR at a time, one meditation at a time etc. etc. Justice will be done !

I call people who are in such position as Gangsters, I call them "Wanksters" cause most of them are actually wack-ass wanksters. The sheer fact is something like 70% of these so-called "badasses" probably never did anything much most stick to doing low-level stuff just to gain some street cred. I'd estimate at least 30% of the so-called musicians have done things that are probably federal crimes and would probably endure decades in prison. Kinda similar to people in recent times like Cardi B or Ix9-ni9e or whatever retarded name this person picked. The sheer fact is some of these people are so fucking retarded they throw away their successful life for a street crime and lose out on hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in their prime.

The sheer fact is the words I invented during my Neo-nazi phase in middle school and high school do seem to fit in reality with these people. Such as called them "Niggernized" and with raegetton music "Spicified" and a whole host of derogatory but appropriate words.

In reality they are all degenerates and retards and are not "badasses" of their era but wack-ass wanksters.

It's funny I recall several years ago running into a blog describing the history of rap. And originally sometime it's believed as early as pre-civil(1830s-1840s) war America, rap may have existed without being called rap. The original rapper, rap definition when it became known as rap is basically a "Fast as fuck burst of rhythmic lyrics explaining a better reality than being a poor negroid". It was basically a folkish, folksy way of enduring the times of being financially destitute in Black America territory. It was not about being a retarded wankster committing crimes and expressing degenerate music and art all to allow the jews to make a quick buck. Think people like Lyor Cohen that HP.Cobra mentioned in his video on the "Real enemies of the Black race".

I can't wait to see the day this so-called black folk music is destroyed. Too much "Niggernization" of the other races. Hell in the last few years probably 5 or so years Arabian people who have a disdain for darkies have
become enamored with rap/hip-hop music and express degenerate artwork with such bullshit.

It seems it's become too fashionable to be black no one respects their race. Plus blacks aren't afraid of being racists so they state "White man can't jump" or "Whitey can't dance" or "Fuck White people". So the jews are just "Hava nagiling" all over the place with darkies. It's funny blacks have become the perfect hamitic slave of the jew and the jew rejoice in having their black slaves entering racial conflicts with others plus turning everyone black.

Like that stupid commercial from two or three years ago. The movie "Dope" the whitish maybe latino kid says "I'm 10% black", no your not stupid but you are gonna get "10% of my boot up your ass".

It's funny how brainwashed into retardation this person E1nar is. They turn the other check and probably state it's an isolated incident. And the answer is you wish it were but it's not, not in any way, shape, or form. And for thousands of others Sweds or Europeans it's an incident that happens almost everyday.

government betrayed them, the police ,courts also ,,They need a great Huge Satanic Revolt , and UK too .
shyness and fear ,emotion should be put Aside.

Karnonnos said:
Still, nothing was learned. Here is his latest 'update' (note how this moron still identifies with his oppressors):

"Yo, what happens to Instagram, yo. Your brother here. Wallah, I've got only one thing to say to you. Everyone out there can be kidnapped, everyone out there can be beaten. I am fine, I am alive and no one can do what I do so I will continue what I do as long as I stand."

EXRIjz_U0AEP0j9

Same energy, imo.

Distressingly enough, this type of reaction is not uncommon. I frequently encounter articles where feminists are passionately defending their rapists because hey, they don't know better. This Somali "refugee" comes from a culture where it's not understood that raping women is bad, so it's racist to imprison them for something they can't understand.

What gets me about this argument is the basis of it is something that you'd get accused of White supremacy for. If you were to argue that Muslims come from this culture where they're not taught to not rape anyone, then you're a racist. How dare you insinuate that their culture is not as advanced as ours, all cultures are equal you fucking Nazi.

However, if you were to make that same argument to defend Muslims/refugees for being violent rapists, then you're fine. You're fine to argue that their culture is not as advanced as ours if it's to excuse the actions of these rapists. Of course you're correct, because you're defending Muslims/refugees so obviously what you're saying must be true. It's always true as long as it's defending anti-White hordes of pure fucking monsters.

My dad and I recently had a conversation where he said he loves it when these leftist ideologies backfire on their own advocates in ways like what's been described here, and that he hopes it happens more often. While I do understand this sentiment to some degree, I told him it ultimately doesn't matter because they will stretch the gap of cognitive dissonance to absolutely no end. If the "refugees" started openly demanding all European women and children to become their sex slaves to be routinely raped every day for sport, these insane pseudo-human "advocates" would champion this as a perfectly reasonable, perfectly understandable right of the refugees, and would dedicate their efforts to making sure this happens. This sounds like a hyperbolic statement, but at this point in history, I'm not so sure that it is.

What would be better and funnier is if a similar thing was to happen to like Yung Lean or something, that would influence millions to our line. I'm sure he's not prone to that happening anyway, seeing as how he was with the whole vapourwave synth and pseudo-nationalism thing. But I also guess thats why it would be funny XDD.

Generally all these "Gangsta Rappers" are basically as "Gangsta" until the real life they rap about manifests somewhere, then they hide in holes and give calls to the cops to save them.

Those who have actually lived the life know it's not about glamour it's about death and anguish for the most part. All people who live in this just want out. It is not a sustainable kind of life, it kills one mentally all the time, and physically too.

As for these "Trappers", they would be the bottom of the food chain in the criminal world they espouse, most of them are very weak and wouldn't last a day in the conditions they sing about, but that's that. Most of them are too weak to do half of the stuff they sing about.

Some are stupid to do "What they saw in TV", then they end up in jail and court and cry 24/7 for the next 20 years. Yeah, very gangsta.

There are people who think that turning your society into Somalian and Allahu-Akbar type of Grand Theft Auto is fun but it's the type of life where these guys get to die first. In such societies these wouldn't survive for even a few weeks.

Feminists and these types in general will be begging for big balls to come save them when they manifest their criminal bullshitland, but I guess they will be concubines of inferior muslims after a point while the swastika guys will be hanging around with the real hot chicks.

Indeed many of them deserve the manifestations they experience, that is a fact, but the problem is this shitter of a mind they have runs the risk to draw other, and innocent people, down the rift also.

I have a question -

In this thread, it was joked, but it could also be in more a real sense, that if you like classical music then you're an old Soul, whereas if you like what I call K-rap (crap), then you're a young Soul. This more-or-less underage Child is so impressionable, and it is his fault that:

• he has been brainwashed and mindraped into doing the "cool" trend of shit "music" and glorification of crime, then
  • got happen against him what he promoted

no?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Generally all these "Gangsta Rappers" are basically as "Gangsta" until the real life they rap about manifests somewhere, then they hide in holes and give calls to the cops to save them.

Those who have actually lived the life know it's not about glamour it's about death and anguish for the most part. All people who live in this just want out. It is not a sustainable kind of life, it kills one mentally all the time, and physically too.

Gangster Rap of the 90's was some of the first music I got into as a teenager and it led me to revile this whole "wigger" thing that fully infested it later on- and the whole club sellout of the genre with fuckers like Jay-Z glamourising drugs and race mixing. Jay-Z was close with one of these artists I actually liked called Big L back in the early 90's and a lot of Jay-Z's music form was basically stolen off of him. Jay-Z though was a bit more of a race traitor and a pussy than Big L and had less of a conviction to stay and labour within the confines of his own racial situation and to actually spread something worthwhile for his people to take on board. Some of that music brought me to tears because it wasn't just muh anger but actually lyrics written out of real experience that these guys had, serious poverty and emotional affliction, getting into prison at early ages just so they could eat and generally living through chaos of the worst kind. Guys like this show their immense stupidity in not looking at people like Varg who for all intents and purposes, is way more of a hip-hop relevant type of figure now, and taking inspiration from him. Migrant infested Europe where the convention of the rapidly growing so-called minorities is a clearly different case than the US where blacks aren't openly planning to replace our population. Fucker got what he deserved, I appreciate rap and its a particular music form where intelligence actually enhances its quality- its an Air dominant music form so this guy must have been fucking awful anyway. A lot of trap from a lyricism standpoint has always been pure garbage and will remain so as long as the whole muh xanax thing is still going on and is not replaced with the Vapourwave Swastika thing.

But now I'm looking into the whole white rock'n'roll and cowboy cultures of the 50's and 60's and all their bullshit. It seems to be way more intensive and illiterate so far lol. It also seems to be a primary reason why Europe has got like this, like a civil rights panic for muslims who never did anything for us in the first place, we're trying to copy the US in the 60's so now you get these little "rapper" closet gay hippie fuckheads who get gizzed on by fucking apes. I want to beat him myself.

You can like any type of music you like, this is one more genre of music. This is like movies some people like Titanic some people like Gangster movies.

Stuff it promotes should be well understood to be some fiction stuff, which is what even the creators would like it to be, but the enemy increasingly created the circumstances where these are becoming everyday reality. If these things are allowed in society and not crushed, this is where the real problem is. The music should be listened as things to avoid. Older rappers went into this in depth and their life experiences.

Modern rappers are more like hollywood types when "gangster" is concerned.

Rap and Trap are based on the thing of reacting against the gov law and going your own way, this is not only rap and trap that have introduced this to society but many other genres before and things like heavy metal, and giving the finger to oppression. Metal wasn't the same but the underlying motive has some commonality.

Other genres were based at this before and society did not get destroyed. Xians were raving about how metal will do this and that but metal/heavy metal/ even death metal, only did positive things for humans in terms of expression and give us some of the best music to date.

Modern society lacks warrior and independence figures, so the only thing remains for many people is to listen to trap and other stuff instead. Trap is no less inferior than pop and many other canned genres which are only repetition and hold no musical merit anymore.

FancyMancy said:
I have a question -

In this thread, it was joked, but it could also be in more a real sense, that if you like classical music then you're an old Soul, whereas if you like what I call K-rap (crap), then you're a young Soul. This more-or-less underage Child is so impressionable, and it is his fault that:

• he has been brainwashed and mindraped into doing the "cool" trend of shit "music" and glorification of crime, then
  • got happen against him what he promoted

no?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As for these "Trappers", they would be the bottom of the food chain in the criminal world they espouse, most of them are very weak and wouldn't last a day in the conditions they sing about, but that's that. Most of them are too weak to do half of the stuff they sing about.

Some are stupid to do "What they saw in TV", then they end up in jail and court and cry 24/7 for the next 20 years. Yeah, very gangsta.

There are people who think that turning your society into Somalian and Allahu-Akbar type of Grand Theft Auto is fun but it's the type of life where these guys get to die first. In such societies these wouldn't survive for even a few weeks.

Feminists and these types in general will be begging for big balls to come save them when they manifest their criminal bullshitland, but I guess they will be concubines of inferior muslims after a point while the swastika guys will be hanging around with the real hot chicks.

Indeed many of them deserve the manifestations they experience, that is a fact, but the problem is this shitter of a mind they have runs the risk to draw other, and innocent people, down the rift also.

Very good points. That's my concern as well. The precedent this incident sets in general is disturbing, but perhaps it will shake many out of their naivete. I've already seen a lot of reactions by Swedish young people appalled and extremely disturbed at the brutality (and seeming contradiction of extreme fetishistic weirdo behavior) displayed here, though unfortunately I think some will just be pushed further into cuckoldry by it.

I understand why people like trap, its energies can be very masculine and primal, the figureheads can seem to be outrageous, and so in a time of social control people live vicariously through this. However the agendas in trap music on the charts (blanda upp, worship of drugs, glorification of stupidity like 'post code wars' and now in mainland Europe endless shilling of Islam) are disturbing. You can of course find instrumental or Korean or Japanese trap music that doesn't have half these garbage themes.

The other issue is that the enemy has basically imposed a monoculture with music for ideological reasons, which is only comparable to the jazz era (another period in which they used music as a form of subversion which was the real reason for NS opposition). Other genres have been forced out of the mainstream and the infrastructure to support things like bands or orchestras is disappearing. The wholly synthetic nature of chart music and 'AI generated' music on the horizon doesn't seem to be a coincidence to me.

txg said:
vlad the impaler was renamed vlad dracul an immortal vampire that watched over his kingdom for centuries after his natural death viciously murdering any invaders who dare set foot in his land. even if one is made effeminate and powerless you still cannot be defeated and lose your dignity.

this guy has no dignity im sure of that

The image might be hyperbolic when it comes to Vlad (I got it from elsewhere, but I did check all the sources for the primary source quotes and they're correct, in fact, there are even more sources of the time on Ottoman pederastic rape that Shitflix won't show in their shilled shows about the period) but it is known Radu was definitely abused, the sources of the time all agree on this. But Vlad also had plenty of other reasons for vengeance like the utter ruin of his country and the murder of his extended family which is not exactly a small matter.

Regardless of what did or did not happen, Vlad Dracul provided a bullwark and foundation for Europe, a man of the highest order. Something that foolish boys like E1nar waste.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can like any type of music you like, this is one more genre of music. This is like movies some people like Titanic some people like Gangster movies.
I do like a bit of rap or hip-hop, but I just put in "k-rap" just out of subjectivity, lol.

I should also add that in Eminem's song "When the Music Stops", one line goes,
but we as entertainers have a responsibility to these kids - psych

So they are pretending it, then saying, "Not really!", and because it's all cool and trendy, impressionable Children, and some adults, enjoy it and - as we know - Monkey See, Monkey Do.

This is not confusing. This is the psychic energy of Christianity influencing and imprinting upon the souls of people and maintaining the social dynamic into our current time. Places such as Sweden have a national church and was totality Christianized under the most insane levels of Protestant ideology. Its drowned in centuries of Christian energy that is still working.

Understand the psychology of Christianity and the entire situation is understood. The original sin is now the sin of Whiteness and Whites most atone for their debt of racist sinfulness by becoming race traitors and helping to end Whiteness in a one world brotherhood of all men under the Jewish spirit of Rabbi Christ.

This fellow is just expressing his honest self hating, Christian guilt complex just adjusted to his self hating, White guilt complex. He is the modern saint of neo Christianity, the anti-White church domination. Racism is sinful as it denies the radical egalitarianism of the equality and brotherhood of all mankind as one race in the Jewish spirit of Rabbi Christ which the Jewish Bible proclaims in the New Testament as the gospel of Jewsus.

Hitler and Himmler were right to work to destroy Christ. And I mean destroy Christ, not just Christardanity. Christ the thought form the living psychic ideal which generates the very impulse to engage in this insane behaviour. Christardanity is the infrastructure that then develops around Christ which is the living thought form.

That is why the kikes state that Satan is the reversal of the name of "god" Yahweh which is the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Satan is the final RTR to the kikes as well. God is dead and we have killed him with the Final RTR. To paraphrase Nietzsche.

Note Christard, Fat Hymieback stop pretending to play Nazi and is now some Communist one world, Christard saint. The reason is simple the energies don't connect. He is a walking golem infused with the Communist, Jewish spirit of Jewsus and Nazism is a racial philosophy built on the Satanic works of Nietzsche and brought to world power by Hitler. Whom even New Age, Jewsus loving, Theosophists in their books call Hitler "The Anti-Christ".

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Karnonnos said:

EXRIjz_U0AEP0j9

Same energy, imo.

Distressingly enough, this type of reaction is not uncommon. I frequently encounter articles where feminists are passionately defending their rapists because hey, they don't know better. This Somali "refugee" comes from a culture where it's not understood that raping women is bad, so it's racist to imprison them for something they can't understand.

What gets me about this argument is the basis of it is something that you'd get accused of White supremacy for. If you were to argue that Muslims come from this culture where they're not taught to not rape anyone, then you're a racist. How dare you insinuate that their culture is not as advanced as ours, all cultures are equal you fucking Nazi.

However, if you were to make that same argument to defend Muslims/refugees for being violent rapists, then you're fine. You're fine to argue that their culture is not as advanced as ours if it's to excuse the actions of these rapists. Of course you're correct, because you're defending Muslims/refugees so obviously what you're saying must be true. It's always true as long as it's defending anti-White hordes of pure fucking monsters.

My dad and I recently had a conversation where he said he loves it when these leftist ideologies backfire on their own advocates in ways like what's been described here, and that he hopes it happens more often. While I do understand this sentiment to some degree, I told him it ultimately doesn't matter because they will stretch the gap of cognitive dissonance to absolutely no end. If the "refugees" started openly demanding all European women and children to become their sex slaves to be routinely raped every day for sport, these insane pseudo-human "advocates" would champion this as a perfectly reasonable, perfectly understandable right of the refugees, and would dedicate their efforts to making sure this happens. This sounds like a hyperbolic statement, but at this point in history, I'm not so sure that it is.

In the future all the Christard churches will have to be torn down and the ground cleansed of the negative energy. If a person studies the energetic property of crystalline structures the churches are energy transmitters for the psychic energy of Christ. The very stones literally carry and hold the charge and then transmit the imprint thought the Akashic field. This is why ancient temples are built of stone and open holy places of the Pagans in Europe all have stones placed in geometric arrangements.

HP Mageson666 said:
In the future all the Christard churches will have to be torn down and the ground cleansed of the negative energy. If a person studies the energetic property of crystalline structures the churches are energy transmitters for the psychic energy of Christ. The very stones literally carry and hold the charge and then transmit the imprint thought the Akashic field. This is why ancient temples are built of stone and open holy places of the Pagans in Europe all have stones placed in geometric arrangements.

All the flabs of stone of these odious structures do contain within the stones hebrew letters and many other things, which are never seen, because they are inside the stones themselves. Some are beneath the pavement. The Kaaba is chock filled with Hebrew letters and Arabic letters which are rooted in the Hebrew passages of the Quran.

A full reconstruction will have to be done and all these materials recycled and re-created into brand new without contamination.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A full reconstruction will have to be done and all these materials recycled and re-created into brand new without contamination.

So your saying simply destroying, recycling, and upcycling the stones works to render the energies null and void. Would they be recreated with say Sanskirt and or other ancient languages of power?(ex: According to what the JoS has said the pyramids used to have marble stone slabs with Hieroglyphs surrounding every staircase layer from ground to near the top). Something to that nature?

FancyMancy said:
...Classical music if your an old soul...

Off-topic: I do have a question on this that comes up. Although I don't like classical music not necessarily everything of it I have heard some folksy classical music such as Bach's on a Lute and even some ocarina music which I studied a bit on and found it a surprisingly complex instrument with some complex creations like multi-chambered Ocarinas.

What if you hate classical music because it pisses you off? I'm in particular talking about violin. For some damn reason every time I hear the violin either it sounds incredibly depressing and a sad sack of shit tone or it makes me want to get angry as fuck it really grinds my gears.

HP Mageson666 said:
Note Christard, Fat Hymieback

Who is this person again? I recently have been watching albeit in short sessions Europa: The last battle(~11 hour documentary) and someone named Matthew Heimback popped in during the second hour of the video. Uhm is this the person you mean? or am I incorrect?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Gangsters...

The appropriate word for them would be [Wanksters] kinda like the British wanker word that is popular with them.

Like you said succinctly, they are not even at levels of people like Bloods, Crips, or any other hell some of these guys would probably vomit at what MS13 does even basic levels of murder they commit would be enough to discourage their pathetic wackass music.

The things mentioned by some people is just like the recent thread about a comic creator having his life occur just like he put on his comic about himself.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40912

Obviously if this person is in the occult he needs to be extra careful but considering how HP.Mageson and others have mentioned the power of music and it's influence on the mass mind and individuals who knows how shit manifest on these wanksters lives.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They let this idiot survive? Damn

Gear88 said:
What if you hate classical music because it pisses you off? I'm in particular talking about violin. For some damn reason every time I hear the violin either it sounds incredibly depressing and a sad sack of shit tone or it makes me want to get angry as fuck it really grinds my gears.
I don't think it was meant as an absolute. Classical music is old, so if one likes it then they probably were around for a lot of it, whereas rap, pop, etc., are new and appeal to young people because no-one cares to give them other music to listen to, to broaden their horizons, and instead keep them locked into one way and agenda, knowingly or unknowingly. I didn't take it literally, but I think it also could be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back