Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New soul , Reincarnated ?

sonnenkraft

How to distinguish between That you are new Soul in this life or old Soul reincarnated again and again infinite loop! Because when i read about North Node and South Node or even the moon in astrology it has a lot of miss information's or lets say Contradictions, it seems everyone can have north south node thing !!!!! it does not mean that you Have been reincarnated and have a Past Karmic life ,, Reading my Natal Chart is causing me Headache for no answer ,and Astrologers nowadays are the new Version of the Abrahamic Shit spreading lies a waste of time & money .

:evil:

All natal charts have a north node and a south node. If you don’t know the basics of astrology, then yeah, it can be very confusing to try and read your natal chart by yourself. Just start small with houses and planetary placements. You’re essentially trying to run before you walk. Like, if I just learned a few words in Latin, then tried to read a book written in Latin, I doubt I would understand it. It’s the same concept.

You can do other things to determine the age of your soul and past lives you’ve lived, like specific meditations. A lot of older souls seem to just know that they are as well, since they have been advancing for so long. Sometimes just working on yourself now instead of worrying about it, opens you up to things about yourself you would have never expected to know if you had tried to force it out. Just be honest with yourself and be mindful of delusional thinking.

In case of newborn soul, the South node represents the karma inherited by the parents. Read HP HoodedCobra's sermon on karma to understand where the karma comes from when someone is born.

In my OPINION, a new soul is extremely unlikely to come to Satanism until much after the defeat of the kikes. The reason is that in most cases they get the very dirty, heavy and dense karma of xtard, pisslim or, possibly worse, teosophist parents.

I doubt anyone who really is a new soul would end up here unless they were somehow raised to be an SS.

The reason for this is new souls don’t really remember anything or have much wisdom/connection to our past. They may be kind of immature and a carbon copy of their parents. They may have much stronger black and white thinking not able to comprehend complex concepts. These are probably the people who you hear about in the news sometimes doing the dumbest stuff imaginable.

Now not trying to offend anyone not all of them are bad people and I think they may be able to be helped out later but in our current environment it does not go well for them like it did in the ancient times when we had the Gods to teach us and wise people to guide them.

Most of us here are usually medium young to old souls I am guessing not new ones.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

sonnenkraft said:
How to distinguish between That you are new Soul in this life or old Soul reincarnated again and again infinite loop! Because when i read about North Node and South Node or even the moon in astrology it has a lot of miss information's or lets say Contradictions, it seems everyone can have north south node thing !!!!! it does not mean that you Have been reincarnated and have a Past Karmic life ,, Reading my Natal Chart is causing me Headache for no answer ,and Astrologers nowadays are the new Version of the Abrahamic Shit spreading lies a waste of time & money .

If you prefer classical music over rap then you are an old soul :lol:

Nikois666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Careful there. I made similar remarks in the past about rap, metal and electronic music and I got rebuked by many rebels here. :roll:

Stormblood said:
In case of newborn soul, the South node represents the karma inherited by the parents. Read HP HoodedCobra's sermon on karma to understand where the karma comes from when someone is born.

In my OPINION, a new soul is extremely unlikely to come to Satanism until much after the defeat of the kikes. The reason is that in most cases they get the very dirty, heavy and dense karma of xtard, pisslim or, possibly worse, teosophist parents.
Not to mention, as far as I think I understand it, a new Soul is much more like a young Child - much more impressionable, immature, wanting to do cool and exciting things, etc., where an old Soul is more like an adult - much more stubborn, mature, wanting to do actually-important things. The jew, causing many over-populated countries to exist in order to have many new Souls be born and (((educate))) them into (((dirty politics))), while older Souls reincarnate and then die in christianity and islam, hoped that these new Souls would be easier to mind-rape and brainwash into its (((dirty agenda))).

Nikois666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

This, lol. :lol:

slyscorpion said:
I doubt anyone who really is a new soul would end up here unless they were somehow raised to be an SS.

The reason for this is new souls don’t really remember anything or have much wisdom/connection to our past. They may be kind of immature and a carbon copy of their parents. They may have much stronger black and white thinking not able to comprehend complex concepts. These are probably the people who you hear about in the news sometimes doing the dumbest stuff imaginable.

Now not trying to offend anyone not all of them are bad people and I think they may be able to be helped out later but in our current environment it does not go well for them like it did in the ancient times when we had the Gods to teach us and wise people to guide them.

Most of us here are usually medium young to old souls I am guessing not new ones.

All Family❤️

Nikois666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Ayyyyyy xD

Stormblood said:
Nikois666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Careful there. I made similar remarks in the past about rap, metal and electronic music and I got rebuked by many rebels here. :roll:
Yeah, I have seen some posts regarding that and I knew where I was getting myself at that's why I used "prefer" and not "hate" xD. In fact, I also like some metal and electronic songs. So if anyone is angry with my comment, chillout, I just wrote it for fun :)

Nikois666 said:

:lol: :lol:, i never liked Rap music & had no interest about their culture & their Apes movements :) ,
i really prefer Celtic music and greek Harp , plus any well played flute music from around the world

Stormblood said:

i have checked the encyclopedia about Karma ,the HP stated that "Karma will purified after Magnum Opus" .

The Magnum opus it's a real challenging mission .

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Not to mention, as far as I think I understand it, a new Soul is much more like a young Child - much more impressionable, immature, wanting to do cool and exciting things, etc., where an old Soul is more like an adult - much more stubborn, mature, wanting to do actually-important things. The jew, causing many over-populated countries to exist in order to have many new Souls be born and (((educate))) them into (((dirty politics))), while older Souls reincarnate and then die in christianity and islam, hoped that these new Souls would be easier to mind-rape and brainwash into its (((dirty agenda))).

Nikois666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

This, lol. :lol:

I don’t think that any of the really old souls would be into Xtianity or Islam Seriously to begin with. This is why you only see like very young and very old souls seemingly. The really old souls had at least some connection to our past and Gods if not worked for Satan.

Then you have the younger ones and new ones. Those are just the people that are average.

It’s impossible due to the nature of the enemy programs for someone to have lived many lives in them I would think. They either get taken into the light or dissipate past a point.

I think your right about them (the enemy) wanting more new souls in the world especially in mix raced bodies.

I know there are almost always some older souls in most areas but it seems most of humanity is really young.

Looks like there were not a lot of people that resisted the enemy ever this is kind of discouraging in a way.

But if we were able to reach all the older souls we could still more than win earth.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41026

The leader here seems like a very good example of an older soul from what I see and the vibe.

Some of the music people I have liked seem like it too like https://youtu.be/n8cfbBgXIow this guy.

I just thought I might give an example.
Often a vibe like or somewhat like the stuff above.

I honestly think most people here are older.

But it would be great if we had more younger souls here too. It might make it more fun and less serious in some cases.

Nikois666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

what if I like both :eek: :lol:

Hi, I am a new soul and I have recently come to Satanism. Greetings to all of my Satanist family.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back