Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool (works on phones and offline)

luminescence 2 said:
[note: I have been working on this tool for a while, and I found today that there's another tool released very recently. Good work on that Bigot Boy! Upon checking your version however, I found quite some issues with it so I decided to release what I've been working on for people that want something different.]

What is this?
I'm presenting a fully fledged web-app that aims to simplify doing the Final RTR to a degree of utmost efficiency. With efficiency being the highest goal of this tool, all interactions are simplified to the point that you can do them with one finger.

You can count within the app with one tap, blot out the Hebrew letter with one hand, and listen to (audio-mastered) HPS Maxine per individual variation of every dead Hebrew letter. The reason for this is that I want to stay entranced and focus on the RTR, and not fiddle around with my hands, click things or scroll pages, and what have you.

What can it do?
- Configurable repetition counter: I like to stack the RTRs, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has occasionally forgotten the count of the repetitions while doing so. This app aims to alleviate that, and is "optimized" for stacking with minimal overhead.
- Smooth blotting of letters: You blot, and release the mouse and instantly it will load a new letter for you. No scrolling or anything else. Just click, bam, and vibrate!
- Audio pronunciation aid: if you're new to the Final RTR, or sometimes question if you're still doing it right, you can listen to HPS Maxine chanting it right in where you need to. Which leads me to the next:
- Mastered/enhanced HPS Maxine's MP3: in the original Final RTR Mp3 file provided by HPS Maxine, there's a lot of loud static buzzing that's very heavy on bass, and occasional loud audio distortion. I've taken the extra step to enhance the audio, and to remove the buzzing and clipping, so to make the sound a lot better on all devices, headphones and whatever. I know the JOS has a fair bit of users at this point, and not all may have proper audio systems. This will help!
- Embedded Pronunciation Key: In the original Final RTR page, the pronunciation key is at the bottom of the page. I think most people look over this. Instead I've programmed the relevant pronuncation keys right where they need to be seen - only with relevant words. Again to stay conform to my goal/vision for the project; maximize efficiency & avoid breaking trance.
- Can be ran anywhere, without preloading. Runs on your desktop, phone, tablet, wherever. OS independent. It's just HTML with a bit of JS. And on top of that:
- Mobile optimized: I'm never near my PC when I meditate, and instead use my phone instead for RTRs and other magickal things. I believe I'm not alone, phones are becoming the normal way to use the web. So I designed this tool with "mobile-first" in mind. It should work perfect on every device, no matter the resolution. Try it and let me know!
- No Google trackers or otherwise: there's no snooping around, it's completely distilled and anonymous in use.

Probably more that I forgot. Ah yes, I also included the FAQ on the homepage. Right there where you need it. Oh yes, there's also an offline version you can download. And, in case you ask; yes, I provide the source as well.

PICTURES ->
So you can get an impression whether or not this is worth your time.

Landing page, includes FAQ and repetition settings
intro.png

Tool in usage
usage.png

ONLINE VERSION ->
VISIT https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org

OFFLINE VERSION ->
DOWNLOAD https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/offline_version.zip
1. Download the above.
2. Extract into an empty folder onto your computer.
3. Open Chrome/Firefox/Edge (whatever you use) (yes, even when offline)
4. Drag and drop "index.html" to the browser you just opened.
That's it! No need to install anything, no .exes or dependencies!

SOURCE ->
DOWNLOAD https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/source.zip
Basic instructions to get it running in "dev mode" are provided in the README. It's presumed you have knowledge of NodeJS, HTML and CSS.

If you have suggestions, bugs or feedback - please send it my way! ;)

[somewhat unrelated note: my JOS mirror is outdated and will soon be updated]
AWESOME❤️❤️❤️

Luminescence said:
Sabazios said:
If there is no one to translate it in Romanian yet I'd be honored to help with it :D

Please email me: [email protected]

Anyone else willing to translate (any language), please use the above address to contact me.
This is the confirmation brother :)) I ve got your reply, the email I used has my username from the forums and 555 after it

New update! v1.2

languages.png

For the latest version visit: https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org

What is new?

• 1. Multi-language!
    2. Improved scaling on desktop devices.
    3. Further improved the blotting script - should be lag-free now!

Which languages are included?

• - Turkish, made & provided by Satan's Peacock [currently known as PeppermintTaco on the forums].
    - Romanian, made & provided by Sabazios.
Thank you so much, you are both phenomenal people and it was a pleasure to work with you.

I still need a lot of other translators who are willing to help!
Do you speak Italian? Spanish? Russian? Any language is fine!

Please email me at [email protected]

Stormblood said:
I second this! Great work. I will be putting the work of all these developers in my signature when I update the links.

Did you email me a proposition of doing the Italian translation of the tool? If not, someone else is pretending to be you (by email).

Luminescence said:
Stormblood said:
I second this! Great work. I will be putting the work of all these developers in my signature when I update the links.

Did you email me a proposition of doing the Italian translation of the tool? If not, someone else is pretending to be you (by email).

I did. Sorry. I couldn't reply earlier. I will reply today. In any case, you can find my email in my signature.

This has been such an awesome tool you have created! Thank you so much for this! I use it every day now, and has helped me increase my repetitions :)

If possible, there's a few things that would really this tool perfect:

1. When using dark mode, some of the Hebrew letters in red are not very clear - they're not perfectly cut out like they are when they're black. This is especially for those letters that tend to have those 3 tiny little hairs / antennae (as I like to call them) on the top. They're clearly visibly when black & white, but when they're red, they're just blurred together. I like to have a really clear image of the letters in my head before I destroy them, and for these letters I find I have to switch back to day mode to make sure I can see the image clearly, then switch back to night mode after blotting it out, which is a bit inconvenient.

2. The 2nd Hebrew letter (the one on the right) that's with TEHT, SEHT, THOYT... etc. - the image is skewed. It looks like it's been squished and is narrower than it should be (and is far more blurry).

3. Sometimes I find that when I'm tapping the screen, by the time I get to down to zero repetitions left, it actually ends up saying there's 1, or maybe 3, or sometimes even 5 repetitions left, when I know I've done all of them. I think sometimes it doesn't count it if I ever so slightly drag my finger on the screen rather than a perfect, light, quick, up & down tap. I don't know if there's a way to change the sensitivity of that, but I feel would be less of a distraction is if there was a finger tap counter for every Rep of 9 completed. I can do a Rep of 9 without counting, but like to have a way to count how many reps of 9 I've done so I don't lose track. So let's say I'm doing 27 reps, having a button I could tap only 3 times would be amazing. I don't know how beneficial this would be to others, as perhaps everyone has their own way of doing multiple reps of 9, but maybe even just having a separate button for "completed" so you just tap that once and it brings you to blot out the letter, rather than having to tap for every count, would be beneficial. This way I can do the repetitions without the distraction of always having to tap my screen, pay attention to the counter, and the distraction of when it doesn't always properly count every tap I make and have to make up for it to get to the screen where I can then blot it out.

Thanks again so much for making this tool, and all the updates you've already done! It's truly a great help :) May the gods bless you for this work.

luminescence 2 said:

Firefox for Android just made a big update and now this doesn't work anymore :(

I deleted the old file, tried downloading the new one again, but when you try opening the index.html file, it no longer allows the option to open in Firefox

If there's a work around / fix fire this, please let me know.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but there are times when I’m going to erase the Hebrew letters and just glich and change to the next letters without letting me blot the previous ones.

Luminescence said:
Stormblood said:

Hi Luminescence; FRTR page has been translated in Italian?
If not, i can take care of it.
I sent an e-mail.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
Luminescence said:
Stormblood said:

I sent an e-mail.

I hope they reply to you. They haven't reply to me in over 3 months. I think you're the best translator in the Italian forum, as far as preference goes.

Stormblood said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
Luminescence said:

I sent an e-mail.

I hope they reply to you. They haven't reply to me in over 3 months. I think you're the best translator in the Italian forum, as far as preference goes.

No, they haven't. Thank you Stormblood; it's nice to hear you again.

luminescence 2 said:

Just wanted to send my thanks!! I used the search function to find 'offline RTR' because the internet has been having problems lately. I wasn't expecting to find an improved/enhanced version! Great work!

I'll add this to my sig along with archived JoS links. It's better to be safe than sorry.

luminescence 2 said:

I just noticed that the link is down but it works on archive.org

It shows HPHC's FAQ and has a working link for the number of vibrations (eg. 9x), which takes you to the RTR page.

I can't find any download link anywhere though. Do you know if there is one on the website https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/ ?

If so, can it be used via HTML using Windows? Thanks for any info!

It is still available for instant download here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210909050716/https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/offline_version.zip
Right-click -> "Extract All..." - > "Extract".
To start, open the folder and double-click "index.html"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back