Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus Information Megathread [Ease of Access] - Updated April 2nd 2020

luis said:
His first post is how he has corona and that using weed is good...not saying this guy is troll/infiltrator but it could be. Weed is a yin plant so basically it would make a cold even worse.

I totally agree with you. I've read many stories online from people who have been tested positive for covid-19 and nearly all of them describe it as unusual flu generally. The only people who describe it as "horrible" are people who were panicked by the media, and therefore when they got sick they got terrified and started having panic attacks. Unless you have some other underlying health issues, catching the virus is the last thing you should be worried about.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wish you a fast recuperation, also, what kind of test did they do to you exactly? Swab test? Did they specify what kind of test it was? Was it professional or random? Does anyone who was with you or close to you experience anything similar, or just you?

There is also violent flu's going around. The regular flu is becoming more violent every year in many cases.

Doing stuff like weed during a cold or any form of illness resembling a cold is only going to increase the fuckup, stay away from it.

IrishSatanist said:

And he's like "give this a try guys it changed my life", why would we try it if we're not sick? lol shady

luis said:
His first post is how he has corona and that using weed is good...not saying this guy is troll/infiltrator but it could be. Weed is a yin plant so basically it would make a cold even worse.
Completely agree. I think that "guy" is full of shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wish you a fast recuperation, also, what kind of test did they do to you exactly? Swab test? Did they specify what kind of test it was? Was it professional or random? Does anyone who was with you or close to you experience anything similar, or just you?

There is also violent flu's going around. The regular flu is becoming more violent every year in many cases.

Doing stuff like weed during a cold or any form of illness resembling a cold is only going to increase the fuckup, stay away from it.

I got tested at the croke park testing centre in dublin, it was a car window swab, they stuck a long thing through nose and down throat. Then a seperate one just down throat.
I organized the test due to having symptoms, it was in a gov regulated field clinic set up in whats originally a gaa stadium.

Im living with family who are yet to present with symptoms, but it is early days, Im only like this 5 days.

I know it might seem like Im trolling but I am honestly not. I have been through the manics for the first 2 days fighting this thing. Trying to clean my chakras and build a protective aura with a temp of 41*c is hard guys. And being unable to drink fluids without vomittin or extreme nausea.i know weed is a spiritual drain etc and I dont nornally ever smoke it, and wouldnt advise anyone smoke it recreationallly if they can avoid it, but I had to share how effective ot has been in improvinf my state of wellbeing.

https://click.e.change.org/f/a/uf3A9ODosMzYZD9f7TQXzw~~/AANj1QA~/RgRgjfTRP4S9AWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmNoYW5nZS5vcmcvcC9yZWxpZWYtbW9ydGdhZ2UtYW5kLXJlbnQtY29tbWVyY2lhbC1hbmQtcmVzaWRlbnRpYWwtMy1tb250aC1lbWVyZ2VuY3ktZm9yZ2l2ZW5lc3MtYmlsbC1hbHNvLWNyZWF0ZXMtYS1yZWxpZWYtZnVuZC1mb3ItbGFuZGxvcmRzLWFuZC1sZW5kZXJzLXRvLWNvdmVyLXRoZS1sb3N0LXJlbnRhbC1hbmQtbW9ydGdhZ2UtcGF5bWVudHMtdGhleS13b3VsZC1oYXZlLXJlY2VpdmVkL3UvMjY1MTY2NzI_Y3NfdGs9QWgwVFB6T0REUklITWxCa3IxNEFBWGljeXl2TnlRRUFCRjhCdkFaU1Q0azN3YWRtSGFNM2FYTnlHbFElM0QmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPTMzMjRmYzY1ODk2YjRmZjY5MTllMzc0ZDIzMGJlN2ZlJnV0bV9jb250ZW50PWluaXRpYWxfdjBfNF8wJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1wZXRpdGlvbl91cGRhdGUmdXRtX3Rlcm09Y3NXA3NwY0IKABzSb6teopFX7VIQamJrYm16QGdtYWlsLmNvbVgEAAAAAg~~ , Rent cancellation . Change.org

does satan know my mother-language
can I perform the dedication ritual and write the prayer with my own language

IrishSatanist said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't understand what is still so "terrible" about all of this since everything described here is essentially what one gets over a very bad flu. Actually, some things are worse. Were you not told you would have "Corona" what would you assume it was? It highly sounds verbatim as a very bad cold.

Stop promoting drugs if you want to keep posting because everyone can see through this one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
IrishSatanist said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't understand what is still so "terrible" about all of this since everything described here is essentially what one gets over a very bad flu. Actually, some things are worse. Were you not told you would have "Corona" what would you assume it was? It highly sounds verbatim as a very bad cold.

Stop promoting drugs if you want to keep posting because everyone can see through this one.
Honestly, I had the same symptoms years ago when I had bad flu. It was hard to meditate but pro tip if you feel that is so hard to meditate when you are so ill you can't do it then...don't do it, replace all your meds with something more simple and easy like pranayama and affirmations. And if you are a SS start to do a working to heal, even just affirmations after pranayama can help a lot. There are many ways to go about this and weed is not one of them.

What is your opinion on the idea that the placebo effect has a role among the covid carriers? Basically what happens is: one get terrified from the mass-media that coronavirus is a horrible disease and one manifest this mindset over his body when happening to get the virus. They are thinking like `Hopefully I won't get the virus, is causing severe sickness and has very bad symptoms`, and when they get it they manifest what they have been thinking on and on about the virus. The placebo effect is scientifically proven, is basically your mind affecting your body which makes sense because thoughts = energy. Do you think that it's a possibility for those infected with covid who come to the point of feeling very ill?

A lot of people can feel something because of this, when they study about this and it's promoted to them all the time, because of suggestibility, but nothing like a real flu could really emerge. This goes only up to discomfort and nothing else.

If anything fear makes everything worse and can magnify things.

The Alchemist7 said:
What is your opinion on the idea that the placebo effect has a role among the covid carriers? Basically what happens is: one get terrified from the mass-media that coronavirus is a horrible disease and one manifest this mindset over his body when happening to get the virus. They are thinking like `Hopefully I won't get the virus, is causing severe sickness and has very bad symptoms`, and when they get it they manifest what they have been thinking on and on about the virus. The placebo effect is scientifically proven, is basically your mind affecting your body which makes sense because thoughts = energy. Do you think that it's a possibility for those infected with covid who come to the point of feeling very ill?

Out of all the people I have talked to with a Co-Vid going, most of them described it as a really bad flu. Some cases can suffer from this up to 21 days. But considering most people do not even do the basics for hygiene and nutrition, that should be expected.

One person of a verified case physically did die in their 50's that I know of [Jew], but they were declared a Co-Vid death and nobody knows really if they were really brought down by Co-Vid or if this just was the tipping point over a generally bad health. The family had to sign a paper to declare this as a Co-Vid death, but this person had already taken one of the tests and came out positive. But the generic paper to declare a dead as a "potential Co-Vid" death, without autopsy or proof, is apparently a thing in many nations.

Their family was also infected, but only the 50's person died, while others went through as a very violent cold, some were brought to the tipping point by this. No knowledge on what pre-existing health conditions were present here.

A lot of others just lie that they got Co-Vid because they think it's trendy, which is apparently a thing and has been for a few months. And capable of misdiagnosis or lying involved.

Misdiagnosis with all these symptoms and invalid or tests that are testing is only to be expected, and it's also said that 70% of people do not even get symptoms. The existence of types of "Coronaviruses" makes testing even more weird. If one gets no symptoms it just means the immune system completely discredits that and that it thinks there is no alarm worthy.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
IrishSatanist said:

Honestly, I had the same symptoms years ago when I had bad flu. It was hard to meditate but pro tip if you feel that is so hard to meditate when you are so ill you can't do it then...don't do it, replace all your meds with something more simple and easy like pranayama and affirmations. And if you are a SS start to do a working to heal, even just affirmations after pranayama can help a lot. There are many ways to go about this and weed is not one of them.

My GP called me today to let me know I dont have corona virus and that thered be some sort of false positive. Dont understand how this is possible but nevertheless feel free to disgregard my previous post. The cannabis did help alleviate the pain Nd symptoms from what I know now is infact a regular flu and a bad touch of tonsilitis. Ive been prescribed calvapen today.

Apologies for the confusion, I may or may not have a temperature approaching 40c for much of the past 5 days

The Alchemist7 said:

I don't think the placebo effect plays a major role, but the fear created by the media can definitely causes panic attacks in people, even if their symptoms are actually mild. And panic attacks can trigger severe physical reactions, this is not just placebo effect. Panic attacks can cause difficult breathing/shortness of breath, heart palpitations, dizziness, sweating, uncontrollable shivering, chest pain, and other things. And the person most of the times would think that it's the virus causing these symptoms, and won't realize that it's a panic attack at first, which can be even more frightening. That's what I meant when I said that the people who were panicked by the media describe the virus as 'horrible'. Their panic actually worsens the symptoms and make it feel horrible.

How severe the symptoms of coronavirus can be depends on many things, but most importantly - the condition of your immune system, your risk factors, (if you have other underlying health issues) where and how the infection was acquired, and and the virulence of the infecting agent. Infected people with more severe symptoms spread more virulent versions of the virus, and vice versa. This is why inside-hospital infection is the worst case scenario, because to get infected from someone who is on a ventilator in the isolation room is much, much worse, and the risk is much higher, than to get infected from someone who has mild symptoms or no symptoms at all in the supermarket or somewhere else. And inside hospital infections is exactly what happened in Italy, and also New York - infection was transmitted from patients to nurses and doctors, and to patients with other diseases, most of whom have very poor immune system. This is the only reason why Lombardia and New York are so much more effected than other areas. The lockdown doesn't have anything to do with this. Inside-hospital infection is how more than 90% of the infections are acquired, and especially the infections of the most susceptible to illnesses, for whom the risk is highest. But they deliberately don't take the necessary measures to prevent inside-hospital infections, (there are many videos of nurses and doctors exposing this, I've shared such a video in one of my previous posts) and then they tell people to 'stay home' and to ruin the economy...

IrishSatanist said:

When you first posted this I made you an aggressive reply, but decided not to post it.

When you are sick to the point of death ( it is very hard to get there, the human body has extreme forces of survival) you don't light up a blunt to further your psychosis.
At the point of death by any sickness you become literally insane in that time of fighting the disease, and maybe others who experienced that can confirm, you don't have much consent and faculties of the mind. Hallucination of all senses is extreme...you don't smoke weed to amplify that. If you do that your nervous system will have you experience some unforgettable nasty effects. Not to mention your lungs being looted out of existence if you are a smoker. How can you hydrate enough if you smoke weed?

While I hope you are well and wish you all the best, respecting you and the situation..you are ok, I am pointing things out as to also respect others situations, maybe worse..

Ignoring your and others lack of knowledge concerning drugs and effects of the body and soul, don't ever do that again and follow this advice exactly blindly until you are more knowledgeable. At least if you want to have a powerful soul and life

Weed amplifies and is basically , look up to the thc assemblance, a fake anandamide. It mimics whats already in your brain, and makes the brain have something he isn't capable of normally. The point is to have the stimulent real and big ..not the receptor of the stimuli large and big or interfere with the process of internalizing the stimuli. You don't put 230V in a 150V socket and neither a fake electricity socket.

Weed is the opposite of power. It is the opposite of sensations. It is opposite of pleasure.

How? Not only being a faker but it masks the experiences with an antagonizing force of the self. Weed strips the self and the identity, as destroying the power and defenses, creates fake mental impressions and brings the elements of reality on a justifiable platform, all at the same level, everything being accepted by the smoker.

Why you have a bad time of the masculine side, logic and remembering? Because of the above bombardament of inner inclusiveness. As Cobra said in a sermon, it pacifies. You don't need peace when a fight is happening in your body.

Alcohol is worse, it strips the sexual power and destroys the kidneys. It attacks the structure of the soul too. While ignoring the name of Alcohol and Caput Algol star, the name is the same of "spirit" or "spirt" that relates to the pure alcohol state, it does the opposite of the Spirit enhancing, it dissipates the sexual energy.
While maybe in moderate and occasional tasting of alcohol, controlling the dissipation of the sexual energy by intercourse , is alright, I am against every form of external stimuli in this sense.

So in the end you were misdiagnosed as I explained earlier, or even worse, many people are being not only misdiagnosed, but are given haphazard and rushed examples, and many tests flat out suck.

IrishSatanist said:
My GP called me today to let me know I dont have corona virus and that thered be some sort of false positive. Dont understand how this is possible but nevertheless feel free to disgregard my previous post. The *drug promotion will not be tolerated* the pain Nd symptoms from what I know now is infact a regular flu and a bad touch of tonsilitis. Ive been prescribed calvapen today.

Apologies for the confusion, I may or may not have a temperature approaching 40c for much of the past 5 days

DiscipleOfSatan said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I don't think the placebo effect plays a major role, but the fear created by the media can definitely causes panic attacks in people, even if their symptoms are actually mild. And panic attacks can trigger severe physical reactions, this is not just placebo effect. Panic attacks can cause difficult breathing/shortness of breath, heart palpitations, dizziness, sweating, uncontrollable shivering, chest pain, and other things. And the person most of the times would think that it's the virus causing these symptoms, and won't realize that it's a panic attack at first, which can be even more frightening. That's what I meant when I said that the people who were panicked by the media describe the virus as 'horrible'. Their panic actually worsens the symptoms and make it feel horrible..
Yes you're right, fortunately I see more and more people who don't believe this propaganda anymore. What is next is an economic global collapse after which we are either fucked either we will save ourselves. I am sure this is why they spread this garbage with sueing China for the artificial pandemic. If the entire planet puts embargo on China, the entire economy will collapse.

The Alchemist7 said:
Yes you're right, fortunately I see more and more people who don't believe this propaganda anymore. What is next is an economic global collapse after which we are either fucked either we will save ourselves. I am sure this is why they spread this garbage with sueing China for the artificial pandemic. If the entire planet puts embargo on China, the entire economy will collapse.

The entire economy will collapse regardless if China will be put under an embargo or not. Economy is halted and when it will be opened major cuts into budget and/or massive amounts of loan money will enter circulation. It is not a good scenario in any case. That is why one should stock up on food supplies when one can and prepare.

Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:

The entire economy will collapse regardless if China will be put under an embargo or not. Economy is halted and when it will be opened major cuts into budget and/or massive amounts of loan money will enter circulation. It is not a good scenario in any case. That is why one should stock up on food supplies when one can and prepare.

Could you please elaborate on this... I still don't understand how food shortages can occur (In the 1st and 2nd world countries). What will be the signs that food shortages will occur, how this could happen, when and how to prepare. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=9NnlVTrSIO0&feature=emb_logo any opinions on this video? :mrgreen:

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Could you please elaborate on this... I still don't understand how food shortages can occur (In the 1st and 2nd world countries). What will be the signs that food shortages will occur, how this could happen, when and how to prepare. Thank you.

Not only is food shotage realistic due to fact that people rush in en masse is a short period of time there is a very high probability of (hyper)inflation which is what I think is going to happen. So you have the money, but it is not worth as it used to be. Think "christmas" (yule!) season rush when people go buy their food and gifts during December, only worse / more people at the same time. High chance of actual mean behavior/violence too...

The time is right now to stock up when people are not panic buying and money is still worth what we are used for it to be worth.

Go with this info: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30517

Remember not to buy everything in one go, but take some time in stocking up so as not to raise any unwanted attention.

Heck, if there ain't going to be any problems (well there is info that stock up, so...) then you have lots of food for long periods. Win-win, really.

Hope this helped.

Henu the Great said:
The entire economy will collapse regardless if China will be put under an embargo or not.
Probably yes, I mean putting embargo on China is one way of generating a global collapse and ruin maybe hundreds of thousans of businesses, if they aren't already ruined. Or let's call it the `excuse` or the `pretext` as the jews always had to find dump excuses to justify their crimes. There will be yet another excuse for the next economic collapse, sueing China can be one of them, also borrowing from jewish banks trillions will throw us in a huge inflation and so on.

Henu the Great said:
Not only is food shotage realistic due to fact that people rush in en masse is a short period of time there is a very high probability of (hyper)inflation which is what I think is going to happen. So you have the money, but it is not worth as it used to be. Think "christmas" (yule!) season rush when people go buy their food and gifts during December, only worse / more people at the same time. High chance of actual mean behavior/violence too...

The time is right now to stock up when people are not panic buying and money is still worth what we are used for it to be worth.

Go with this info: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30517

Remember not to buy everything in one go, but take some time in stocking up so as not to raise any unwanted attention.

Heck, if there ain't going to be any problems (well there is info that stock up, so...) then you have lots of food for long periods. Win-win, really.

Hope this helped.

Yeah, that makes sense. And I hear that one of the purposes of the economic collapse is to replace the conventional currencies we use today with digital currencies (probably some kind of a new; less volatile cryptocurrency), so this definitely makes sense.

It looks like they will lift the restrictions/lockdowns for the summer, but they are predicting a "second wave" which will start around August or September and will end in the spring of 2021. So it's definitely a good idea to stock up on food for as much as possible (at least half a year) before the so called second wave.

Hello everyone.

I am making a request to be granted the ability to converse with users on here, I have some questions that I want to ask. Anyone that would be able to provide me with answers on recent revelations I have had would be highly appreciated. I am asking for guidance and input.

Thank you in advance.

Contents:
COVID-19 researcher on the verge of significant findings killed
Executive quits due to Amazon sacking whistleblowers

COVID-19 researcher on the verge of significant findings killed
bfJ3a7d.jpg

Bing Liu, a researcher working on the coronavirus research project, was killed in an alleged murder-suicide. Liu, who was an assistant professor at the University of Pittsburgh was inside his Ross Township home when he was shot dead. As per a statement, "Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection".

Coronavirus Researcher Killed in Pittsburgh Murder-Suicide
https://www.thedailybeast.com/coronavirus-researcher-bing-liu-killed-in-pittsburgh-murder-suicide

Coronavirus researcher found dead in Pittsburgh-area home
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/05/coronavirus-researcher-found-dead-in-pittsburgh-area-home.html

Coronavirus In Pittsburgh: Researcher Killed In Apparent Murder-Suicide Was Close To ‘Making Very Significant Findings’ Related To COVID-19, Pitt Says
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/05/04/ross-township-apparent-murder-suicide

Executive quits due to Amazon sacking whistleblowers
wZVvMII.jpg

An Amazon executive, Bray, has quit his job "in dismay" due to the sacking of employees who complained about the conditions inside the warehouses and its record on climate change. He added that continuing to work at Amazon would have meant "signing off" on actions he detested. The sacking of employees were, as workers protested at warehouses in NY, Detroit & Chicago, drawing attention to problems such as a lack of PPE.

Amazon executive says he quit to protest employee firings
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/amazon-executive-quit-protest-employee-firings-70502008

Amazon engineer quits after he 'snapped' when the company fired workers who called for coronavirus protections
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/04/amazon-engineer-resigns-over-companys-treatment-of-workers.html

Amazon VP says he quit over company 'firing whistleblowers'
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/tech/amazon-vp-tim-bray-quits/index.html

Amazon executive resigns over company’s ‘chickenshit’ firings of employee activists
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/may/04/amazon-tim-bray-resigns-working-conditions-coronavirus

Amazon VP quits in protest over warehouse employee firings
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2020/05/04/amazon-vp-quits-protest-warehouse-worker-treatment/3079818001

Coronavirus: Amazon vice-president quits over virus firings
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52534567

Amazon VP Tim Bray quits, calls company ‘chickens–t’ for firing protesters
https://nypost.com/2020/05/04/amazon-vp-quits-calls-company-chickens-t-for-firing-protesters

An Amazon Vice President Quit Over Firings of Employees Who Protested
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/04/business/amazon-vice-president-resigns.html

Amazon VP Rips Company's 'Chickenshit' Labor Practices in Scathing Resignation Letter
https://gizmodo.com/amazon-vp-rips-companys-chickenshit-labor-practices-in-1843240153

Amazon VP quits over firing of workers, calls it a ‘chickenshit’ move
https://www.digitaltrends.com/news/amazon-vp-tim-bray-quits-activist-worker-firings

Amazon VP resigns in protest over firings of activist employees
https://www.cnet.com/news/amazon-vp-resigns-in-protest-over-firings-of-activist-employees

'VPs shouldn't go publicly rogue'... XML co-author Tim Bray quits AWS after Amazon fires COVID-19 whistleblowers
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/05/04/tim_bray_quits_amazon

Amazon VP quits over company firing COVID-19 whistleblowers
https://www.engadget.com/amazon-vp-quits-over-whistleblower-firings-152305288.html

Top AWS engineer Tim Bray quits $1m-plus job over Amazon firing employees
https://www.zdnet.com/article/top-aws-engineer-tim-bray-quits-1m-plus-job-over-amazon-firing-employees

Amazon VP quits over whistleblower firings in scathing blog post
https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/4/21246284/amazon-vp-resign-whistleblower-firings-warehouse-workers

AWS engineer Tim Bray resigns from Amazon following worker firings
https://techcrunch.com/2020/05/04/aws-engineer-tim-bray-resigns-from-amazon-following-worker-firings

AWS vice-president quits over firing of Covid-19 whistleblowers
https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252482645/AWS-vice-president-quits-over-firing-of-Covid-19-whistleblowers

Amazon VP Quits "In Dismay" Over Bezos' "Chickensh*t Firing Of Whistleblowers"
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/amazon-vp-quits-dismay-over-bezos-chickensht-firing-whistleblowers

Amazon VP Quits in Protest After Workers Who Raised COVID-19 Concerns Are Fired
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/350217

Amazon executive says he quit over worker "whistleblower" firings
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amazon-executive-quits-to-protest-whistleblower-firings

Amazon VP Makes Million-Dollar Decision To Quit Over COVID-19 Warehouse Worker Firings
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2020/05/04/amazon-vp-makes-million-dollar-decision-to-quit-over-covid-19-warehouse-worker-firings

An Amazon Vice President Quit Over Firings of Employees Who Protested
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/04/business/amazon-tim-bray-resigns.html

Epidemiologist, and a leading figure in the World Health Organization (WHO) Dr. Peter Salama also suddenly died from a heart attack in the end of January, right in the beginning of the epidemic, I guess it's a coheincidence.

But I think the more important thing for this discussion is how to prepare and to stay safe... Not from the flu-like virus, but the social and economical consequences, I'm really worried that what's currently happening in Lebanon might happen in many other countries as well...

HP Hoodedcobra666, I'd like to ask you to annalyse what I wrote before posting it. And unless you think otherwise, I'd be grateful if you posted it separately, as I couldn't find a better topic for that. Also, before I begin, I’d like to apologize to my previous posts. I came to worship Satan as I did to the truth; even before I came to JoS, I felt something was not right in the way we lived. When I first commented here, however, I showed by doubts with the president of my country, Bolsonaro - which I fully regret doing now, and would like to apologize to everyone. I was blind, although I never really voted for his adversaries. Now I see what is happening and got to admire him more and more.

There are no diseases on Earth - only one thing is killing us.

It’s everywhere and it's not new. This disease has only one pattern: dots of death, spots of mortality - we see it on leaves, our heads, teeth, skin, trees, animals, walls, metals, even rocks - it's called tumor, but not the tumor we are used to know. It's actually an intelligent killer force who penetrates everything it can, from liquid, the water we drink to the air we breathe, flying on dust, an invisible enemy. It comes from that which we can't bow: microscopic figures that jews demand farmers to cultivate in their soil; these are seeds who carry death. It's in every corner of any supermarket - wheat, meat, sweet, not even fruits are pure anymore.

It's in the air, poured down by airplanes, spread in the clouds which then spread in everybody's lungs. If there really is a virus, this would be the one, and it exists since the first human died against his choice. All coronavirus pandemic we are living right now may show that whichever name we called it, the symptoms would be the same, whichever "form" a computer designed it, the results would still be the same from any diseases before, old symptoms.

This killer dust grows in trees too, devouring its immortality slowly, just like it does to us humans. If it spreads in cellular beings, it creates life of its own: we call it mushrooms. If it does on non-celullar beings, it doesn't. It’s on the walls, as mold; on minerals, as veins; on metals, as rust. Would it be too far-off to say that not only tree is perpetual but also humans? That humans once died only when then decided to leave their vessels? That trees would grow immensely far above until it reached heaven? That earth as we know it is now but a cemetery of a not so long past of mesmerizing environments?

This substance has an intelligence of its own, like a collective conscience, but in this case not to make honey. It infiltrates insects, growing out of their corpses as big filaments with mushroom design. It harvests the vitality of the vessel it penetrates. Vedic culture calls mushroom the substance of ignorance. And if ignorance really kills, now the saying has its missing link reconnected to make some sense.

Dandruffs, tooth decays, asthma, obesity, allergies, flu, cancer and essentially all body diseases come from this evil mildew brought to human kingdom to destroy its longevity so that the old ones are replaced by fully energized babies. And right now, all covid-19 pandemic is actually caused by that, but it's not that they are in bigger amounts now, because humans are their batteries, and deserts don't feed evil needs off. Less humans would mean less energy for 'them'.

In the name of comfort and protection, human traitors play "their" game infiltrating our soils, air and water. That must be enough! They know, however, that the body is hermetic, and can alone devour all irregularities inside, mainly after fasting. They also know that holy water comes from our bodies and when they say "we should only drink from our cistern" is not about monogamy, but ouroboros (the word itself contains the answer): tasting from ourselves. Those who taste from themselves know the tree of knowledge. But "they" taught us to dispose it as garbage, just like they treat us: treating privy as art.

Now they have more than ever what they want: energy. Covid-19 is now feeding them with big amounts of energetic despair by people who feel hopeless to the extent of losing their faith, giving consent to the first piece of television work, smartphone or whatever needs a cable and an antenna to direct that human energy towards that which captures it. We see that in crosses on the roof of churches, antennas in every building and cars, and now on smartphones connection - their ultimate resource. And people keep dying from the same causes as before, only now it's diagnosed differently.

It’s imminent that we make a step forward with the final RTR; also, I’d like to ask all HPs to meditate on that subject and correct me if I'm wrong - and if I'm not, show us what action Satan pinpoints us to our final victory against not only the spelling force of their Hebrew alphabet but also that invisible death carrier.

Beware a new wave of populism, born out of coronavirus-induced economic inequity
18 Apr 2020
Nick Cohen
Big businesses and governments are fast making themselves inviolable. There could be a backlash
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/18/beware-a-new-wave-of-populism-born-out-of-coronavirus-induced-economic-inequity

Populism
a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.

Mossad chief said to allege Iran, some Arab states lying about their virus stats
24 April 2020
Yossi Cohen reportedly tells health officials death toll in Islamic Republic, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria much higher than reported
https://www.timesofisrael.com/mossad-chief-said-to-allege-iran-some-arab-states-lying-about-virus-stats

More evidence that Covid-19 was bio-engineered in a lab. The virus is more infectious to humans than its supposed original host species.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-virus-researchers-uncover-evidence-implying-covid-19-was-created-in-a-lab?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com&utm_campaign=8bedc33966-Covid-lab-email-4-16-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-8bedc33966-405944361

Virus researchers uncover "new" evidence implying COVID-19 was created in a lab

May 16, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A team of Australian scientists has produced new evidence that the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is optimized for penetration into human cells rather than animal cells, undermining the theory that the virus randomly evolved in an animal subject before passing into human beings, and suggesting instead that it was developed in a laboratory.

The study, which has not yet been peer reviewed, provides new but not yet conclusive evidence favoring the theory that the novel coronavirus originated not in a food market as has been claimed, but rather in a laboratory, presumably one operated by the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, the city in which the first outbreak of COVID-19 occurred in December of 2019.

The lead researcher on the team says that the results represent either “a remarkable coincidence or a sign of human intervention” in the creation of the virus.

The authors of the study, led by vaccine researcher Nikolai Petrovsky of Flinders University in Australia, used a version of the novel coronavirus collected in the earliest days of the outbreak and applied computer models to test its capacity to bind to certain cell receptor enzymes, called “ACE2,” that allow the virus to infect human and animal cells to varying degrees of efficacy.

They tested the propensity of the COVID-19 virus’s spike protein, which it uses to enter cells, to bind to the human type of ACE2 as well as to many different animal versions of ACE2, and found that the novel coronavirus most powerfully binds with human ACE2, and with variously lesser degrees of effectiveness with animal versions of the receptor.

According to the study’s authors, this implies that the virus that causes COVID-19 did not come from an animal intermediary, but became specialized for human cell penetration by living previously in human cells, quite possibly in a laboratory.

The authors write that “this finding is particularly surprising as, typically, a virus would be expected to have highest affinity for the receptor in its original host species, e.g. bat, with a lower initial binding affinity for the receptor of any new host, e.g. humans. However, in this case, the affinity of SARS-CoV-2 is higher for humans than for the putative original host species, bats, or for any potential intermediary host species.”

The authors write that “this finding is particularly surprising as, typically, a virus would be expected to have highest affinity for the receptor in its original host species, e.g. bat, with a lower initial binding affinity for the receptor of any new host, e.g. humans. However, in this case, the affinity of SARS-CoV-2 is higher for humans than for the putative original host species, bats, or for any potential intermediary host species.”

As a consequence, they add, a “possibility which still cannot be excluded is that SARSCoV-2 was created by a recombination event that occurred inadvertently or consciously in a laboratory handling coronaviruses, with the new virus then accidentally released into the local human population.”

In a separate public statement about the research made by Prof. Petrovsky on April 17, the researcher notes that the results of his study are either "a remarkable coincidence or a sign of human intervention,” and adds that it is “entirely plausible that the virus was created in the biosecurity facility in Wuhan by selection on cells expressing human ACE2, a laboratory that was known to be cultivating exotic bat coronaviruses at the time.”

“If so the cultured virus could have escaped the facility either through accidental infection of a staff member who then visited the fish market several blocks away and there infected others, or by inappropriate disposal of waste from the facility that either infected humans outside the facility directly or via a susceptible vector such as a stray cat that then frequented the market and resulted in transmission there to humans,” he added.

The researchers recognize that other possibilities exist, but regard them as improbable. They found that the novel coronavirus has a strong, but lesser binding effect on the ACE2 receptor of Pangolins, which are mammals eaten in China as a delicacy which has often been proposed as the intermediary of the novel coronavirus between bats and humans. However, they note that the Pangolin doesn’t offer a reasonable candidate for an intermediate species for human transmission, because “given the higher affinity of [the novel coronavirus] SARS-CoV-2 for human ACE2 than for bat ACE2, SARS-CoV-2 would have to have circulated in pangolins for a long period of time for this evolution and selection to occur and to date there is no evidence of a SARS-CoV-2 like virus circulating in pangolins.”

A preliminary form of the study, which is currently entitled, “In silico comparison of spike protein-ACE2 binding affinities across species; significance for the possible origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus,” has been published on a repository site maintained by Cornell University, which warns that studies published prior to peer review should not be considered “established information” unless multiple experts in a given field are first consulted.

According to his university webpage, in addition to his work as a university professor, Professor Petrovsky is currently Director of Endocrinology at Flinders Medical Centre of Flinders University, and Vice President and Secretary-General of the International Immunomics Society. He is also the founder of Vaxine Pty Ltd., which is funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health and is currently working on a COVID-19 vaccine.

In addition to Professor Petrovsky, the research team that produced the study includes Prof. Sakshi Piplani, also of Flinders University, Puneet Kumar Singh, who works with Petrovsky and Piplani at Vaxine Pty Ltd., and Prof. David A. Winkler, who teaches at the University of Nottingham in the U.K and Monash University in Australia.
Study contradicts scientists who claim “zero evidence” for lab origin of virus

The results of the study tend to contradict virologists who have claimed that the novel coronavirus shows no signs of having been produced in a laboratory, some of whom have gone so far as to dismiss such theories as “conspiracy theories.” The “conspiracy theory” claim has been uncritically echoed in much, but not all, of the international media. The staff of the Wuhan Institute of Virology have repeatedly denied the virus came from their lab.

Their position has been supported by a widely-referenced letter from several scientists published in Nature Medicine on March 17, which argues against the likelihood of a laboratory generating the virus in a human cell lab culture.

The argument made by the researchers in the letter is mostly based on the claim that no genetically-close progenitor to the novel coronavirus that could be a candidate for such a process has been described in any scientific study. They also assert that “repeated passage” of coronaviruses in cell cultures have not been mentioned in scientific literature.

However, the letter’s authors do not address the possibility that the Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers simply did not report all of their research to the public, a possibility that seems to have been reinforced in recent months by secrecy and cover-ups regarding COVID-19 research in China, and the repeated refusal of the Chinese government to participate in an international probe of the origins of the novel coronavirus.
Unless an animal version of virus is found, evidence points to “human intervention”

Professor Petrovsky told LifeSite in an email interview that his study indicates that “there are some highly unusual features, including optimal human adaptation, that in the absence of identification of a close to identical virus in an animal population from which COVID19 could have arisen, would point in the direction of human intervention at some point in the evolution of COVID19.”

He noted that, so far, researchers in China and elsewhere have not produced evidence of the presence in animals of a virus closely similar to the one that causes COVID-19 in humans, which would give credence to their theory of natural development in an intermediary between bats, which presumably originated the virus, and humans.

“If an animal vector and virus could be found then of course this would resolve the matter completely,” Petrovksy told LifeSite. “One would have thought that the Chinese would be intensively sampling all conceivable animals trying to find such a virus to exonerate their labs. If no such intense search is going on (which I don’t know one way or the other) then the inference could be that they are not looking because they already know what they might find.”

Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University who has been critical of laboratory studies that might produce new pathogens dangerous to humans, told LifeSite that Petrovsky’s results “are plausible,” but cautioned that the results of the pre-print of the study “are from computational modelling, not from experiments, and therefore must be considered as provisional at best.”

Ebright noted that an earlier study on ACE2 receptor binding found that a bat coronavirus similar to the COVID-19 virus had strong binding power with the ACE2 of tree shrews and ferrets, making them possible animal intermediary candidates. However, the study did not compare the binding power of the virus’ animal species’ ACE2 receptors with the binding power with humans, as does Petrovsky’s study. Moreover, it did not use a gene sequence from an early version of the novel coronavirus itself, as does Petrovsky’s study, but rather used the gene sequence of a similar bat coronavirus reported by the Wuhan Institute of Virology, called RaTG13.

Ebright told LifeSite that he believes that multiple physical experiments that will ultimately determine if the novel coronavirus is optimized for binding with human cells are “probably underway in multiple locations,” although he did not cite any specific studies.

What is needed, according to Prof. Petrovsky, is a thorough international investigation into the true cause of the COVID-19 outbreak, something the Chinese government has repeatedly refused.

“Whilst the facts cannot be known at this time, the nature of this event and its proximity to a high-risk biosecurity facility at the epicentre of the outbreak demands a full and independent international enquiry to ascertain whether a virus of this kind of COVID-19 was being cultured in the facility and might have been accidentally released,” wrote Petrovsky on April 17.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I quote new because I shared earlier about an insider who revealed some information about the coronavirus situation, he claimed that the Australians reports were not good and were trying to downplay/delay these types of information in order to avoid public panic. They figured out this was a bioweapon a long time ago.

Probably way too late at this point but here's some more insider information posted on 4chan during January.

bh3fj30c90d41.png

Image:
https://preview.redd.it/bh3fj30c90d41.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d8cb0ec4969f5928b9ca4ffa3715dcb1d0f87346
Archived thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/240759016/

It's funny how the people in this board seem to beg for someone to tell them the truth about the world, but when confronted with it they shy away like it's something they can't bear to hear
So true.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Specter said:
Well my relatives in California just recently got very ill, their whole family is sick and under home isolation for 14 days. They didn't say that they were officially confirmed for the coronavirus and I think they're still waiting for test results but they were told they can't go anywhere, not even a hospital or doctor for anything until then. They're still managing but they've got fevers and say it's quite bad for the lungs but that's about it.

We definitely wish good and fast recovery, please keep us updated. This sounds about normal given this virus.

Are they feeling weak? Any other symptoms? Or a lot like the regular flu?

The people I mentioned have recovered fully but now we've got 2 other people. My relatives friend got the virus, said he had symptoms for awhile and then one day while he was walking to work he passed out and got transported to the hospital and is under ICU. He was suffering from shortness of breath and pneumonia as I've heard. So far he's alive but still in the hospital but his legs have been paralyzed.

Then there is another relative who died while suffering from something similar to the symptoms of covid-19, shortness of breath, but was diagnosed with something else as the cause of her death.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/ . Just got to watch out for the christian propaganda. It still might have 'real' information on this mess the Jews put us in. Also on youtube

https://youtu.be/B2HXLPCALNo. Ignore this guy's ""their bringing in the antichrist"" jew shit.
This guy exposes the Jews and ""bringing in the Jewish Messiah thought form"" in our face
COVID = kOBE. This guy even admits it's a Jewish translation. Jews exposed again.

Below is the entire message Ivan Kotze posted on Facebook. My girlfriend sent this to me and was wondering if anyone could fact check it or state if this post can be trusted or not:

Well! Well! Well! People are Waking up! Italy went against the WHO, saying no autopies on Covid-19, (wonder why?) Italy Did 50 autopsies and here's something you all need to read, before the nonexpert experts from FB delete it!

Breaking Covid news! Italy has allegedly discovered covid is not a virus, but a bacterium. It clots the blood and reduces the oxygen saturation from dispersing throughout the body. They went against the World Health Organization's that no bodies be autopsied. When Italian Ministry of Health ordered many autopsies, they found the blood was clotted in all of the patients veins. They immediately started using aspirin 100mg and a coagulant medication. And have had immense success. 14,000 people were released from the hospital as healthy and covid free. Italy is demanding Bill Gates and the World health Organization be held accountable for crimes against humanity for misleading, misdirecting, and withholding life saving information from the world, which cost the lives of thousands. Ventilators and ICU units were not necessary. A mandated vaccine is not necessary. Covid19 is a bacterium, easily

treated with aspirin and coagulant. Spread the word! Make this global. Hopefully our president will learn about this and do something about it! Before we lose all of our constitutional freedoms.

Another article regarding it:

Carlie J Gardipee 2020

Coronavirus / Health

Discovery: Autopsies Prove that COVID-19 is a Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Pulmonary Thrombosis)

Posted by Chinonyerem Emmanuella

It is now clear that the whole world has been attacking the so-called Coronavirus Pandemic wrongly due to a serious pathophysiological diagnosis error.

According to valuable information from Italian pathologists, ventilators and intensive care units were never needed.

Autopsies performed by the Italian pathologists has shown that it is not pneumonia but it is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Thrombosis) which ought to be fought with antibiotics, antivirals, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.

If this is true for all cases, that means the whole world is about to resolve this novel pandemic earlier than expected.

However, protocols are currently being changed in Italy who have been adversely affected by this pandemic.

The impressive case of a Mexican family in the United States who claimed they were cured with a home remedy was documented: three 500 mg aspirins dissolved in lemon juice boiled with honey, taken hot.

The next day they woke up as if nothing had happened to them! Well, the scientific information that follows proves they are right!

Also Read: Coronavirus: Safety Health Measures Beyond the Surgical Mask and Hand Sanitizers

“THE END OF COVID-19 IS NEAR”- GAIN AFRICA DIRECTOR DECLARES, BACKED W.H.O CHIEFS

This information was released by a medical researcher from Italy:

“Thanks to 50 autopsies performed on patients who died of COVID-19, Italian pathologists have discovered that IT IS NOT PNEUMONIA, strictly speaking, because the virus does not only kill pneumocytes of this type, but uses an inflammatory storm to create an endothelial vascular thrombosis.”

In disseminated intravascular coagulation, the lung is the most affected because it is the most inflamed, but there is also a heart attack, stroke and many other thromboembolic diseases.

In fact, the protocols left antiviral therapies useless and focused on anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting therapies. These therapies should be done immediately, even at home, in which the treatment of patients responds very well.

If the Chinese had denounced it, they would have invested in home therapy, not intensive care! So, the way to fight it is with antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.

An Italian pathologist reports that the hospital in Bergamo did a total of 50 autopsies and one in Milan, 20, that is, the Italian series is the highest in the world, the Chinese did only 3, which seems to fully confirm the information.

In a nutshell, the disease is determined by a disseminated intravascular coagulation triggered by the virus; therefore, it is not pneumonia but pulmonary thrombosis, a major diagnostic error.

Some world leaders doubled the number of resuscitation places in the ICU, with unnecessary exorbitant costs.

According to the Italian pathologist, treatment in ICUs is useless if thromboembolism is not resolved first. “If we ventilate a lung where blood does not circulate, it is useless, in fact, nine (9) patients out of ten (10) will die because the problem is cardiovascular, not respiratory.”

“It is venous microthrombosis, not pneumonia, that determines mortality.”

According to the literature, inflammation induces thrombosis through a complex but well-known pathophysiological mechanism.

Unfortunately, what the scientific literature said, especially Chinese, until mid-March was that anti-inflammatory drugs should not be used.

Now, the therapy being used in Italy is with anti-inflammatories and antibiotics, as in influenza, and the number of hospitalized patients has been reduced.

He also discovered that many deaths, even in their 40s, had a history of fever for 10 to 15 days, which were not treated properly.

The inflammation does a great deal of tissue damage and creates ground for thrombus formation. However, the main problem is not the virus, but the immune hyperreaction that destroys the cell where the virus is installed.

In fact, patients with rheumatoid arthritis have never needed to be admitted to the ICU because they are on corticosteroid therapy, which is a great anti-inflammatory.

With this important discovery, it is possible to return to normal life and open closed deals due to the quarantine, though not immediately, but with time.

Kindly share so that the health authorities of each country can make their respective analysis of this information, prevent further deaths and redirect investments appropriately; the vaccine may come later..... Confirmation of last week's post where I was consistently told I was spreading false info. Thanks Marsha Reed

duckymonster500 said:
Below is the entire message Ivan Kotze posted on Facebook. My girlfriend sent this to me and was wondering if anyone could fact check it or state if this post can be trusted or not:

Well! Well! Well! People are Waking up! Italy went against the WHO, saying no autopies on Covid-19, (wonder why?) Italy Did 50 autopsies and here's something you all need to read, before the nonexpert experts from FB delete it!

Breaking Covid news! Italy has allegedly discovered covid is not a virus, but a bacterium. It clots the blood and reduces the oxygen saturation from dispersing throughout the body. They went against the World Health Organization's that no bodies be autopsied. When Italian Ministry of Health ordered many autopsies, they found the blood was clotted in all of the patients veins. They immediately started using aspirin 100mg and a coagulant medication. And have had immense success. 14,000 people were released from the hospital as healthy and covid free. Italy is demanding Bill Gates and the World health Organization be held accountable for crimes against humanity for misleading, misdirecting, and withholding life saving information from the world, which cost the lives of thousands. Ventilators and ICU units were not necessary. A mandated vaccine is not necessary. Covid19 is a bacterium, easily

treated with aspirin and coagulant. Spread the word! Make this global. Hopefully our president will learn about this and do something about it! Before we lose all of our constitutional freedoms.

Another article regarding it:

Carlie J Gardipee 2020

Coronavirus / Health

Discovery: Autopsies Prove that COVID-19 is a Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Pulmonary Thrombosis)

Posted by Chinonyerem Emmanuella

It is now clear that the whole world has been attacking the so-called Coronavirus Pandemic wrongly due to a serious pathophysiological diagnosis error.

According to valuable information from Italian pathologists, ventilators and intensive care units were never needed.

Autopsies performed by the Italian pathologists has shown that it is not pneumonia but it is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Thrombosis) which ought to be fought with antibiotics, antivirals, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.

If this is true for all cases, that means the whole world is about to resolve this novel pandemic earlier than expected.

However, protocols are currently being changed in Italy who have been adversely affected by this pandemic.

The impressive case of a Mexican family in the United States who claimed they were cured with a home remedy was documented: three 500 mg aspirins dissolved in lemon juice boiled with honey, taken hot.

The next day they woke up as if nothing had happened to them! Well, the scientific information that follows proves they are right!

Also Read: Coronavirus: Safety Health Measures Beyond the Surgical Mask and Hand Sanitizers

“THE END OF COVID-19 IS NEAR”- GAIN AFRICA DIRECTOR DECLARES, BACKED W.H.O CHIEFS

This information was released by a medical researcher from Italy:

“Thanks to 50 autopsies performed on patients who died of COVID-19, Italian pathologists have discovered that IT IS NOT PNEUMONIA, strictly speaking, because the virus does not only kill pneumocytes of this type, but uses an inflammatory storm to create an endothelial vascular thrombosis.”

In disseminated intravascular coagulation, the lung is the most affected because it is the most inflamed, but there is also a heart attack, stroke and many other thromboembolic diseases.

In fact, the protocols left antiviral therapies useless and focused on anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting therapies. These therapies should be done immediately, even at home, in which the treatment of patients responds very well.

If the Chinese had denounced it, they would have invested in home therapy, not intensive care! So, the way to fight it is with antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.

An Italian pathologist reports that the hospital in Bergamo did a total of 50 autopsies and one in Milan, 20, that is, the Italian series is the highest in the world, the Chinese did only 3, which seems to fully confirm the information.

In a nutshell, the disease is determined by a disseminated intravascular coagulation triggered by the virus; therefore, it is not pneumonia but pulmonary thrombosis, a major diagnostic error.

Some world leaders doubled the number of resuscitation places in the ICU, with unnecessary exorbitant costs.

According to the Italian pathologist, treatment in ICUs is useless if thromboembolism is not resolved first. “If we ventilate a lung where blood does not circulate, it is useless, in fact, nine (9) patients out of ten (10) will die because the problem is cardiovascular, not respiratory.”

“It is venous microthrombosis, not pneumonia, that determines mortality.”

According to the literature, inflammation induces thrombosis through a complex but well-known pathophysiological mechanism.

Unfortunately, what the scientific literature said, especially Chinese, until mid-March was that anti-inflammatory drugs should not be used.

Now, the therapy being used in Italy is with anti-inflammatories and antibiotics, as in influenza, and the number of hospitalized patients has been reduced.

He also discovered that many deaths, even in their 40s, had a history of fever for 10 to 15 days, which were not treated properly.

The inflammation does a great deal of tissue damage and creates ground for thrombus formation. However, the main problem is not the virus, but the immune hyperreaction that destroys the cell where the virus is installed.

In fact, patients with rheumatoid arthritis have never needed to be admitted to the ICU because they are on corticosteroid therapy, which is a great anti-inflammatory.

With this important discovery, it is possible to return to normal life and open closed deals due to the quarantine, though not immediately, but with time.

Kindly share so that the health authorities of each country can make their respective analysis of this information, prevent further deaths and redirect investments appropriately; the vaccine may come later..... Confirmation of last week's post where I was consistently told I was spreading false info. Thanks Marsha Reed
I'm from Italy, never heard about this and can't find any news about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back