Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Covid Pandemic Is The Emergence Of The Jewish World Order

Henu the Great said:
Usthepeople666 said:
So HP what do you think is going to happen next?
I dont have all the JOS files stored anywhere :(
I did save them on my cloud but forgot the password to it :p

Just in case I have saved some essential pages on my computer. I advice you to do the same. Cloud is not yours. You rely on internet connection and the space is administered by someone else anyhow so in the end you do not have control over those files.
Thank you :)
I am thinking of maybe saving it all on an external hard-disk :)
Take Care

Usthepeople666 said:
Take Care

That is one option, sure. I would suggest buying a large usb3 memory stick. I have one 128GB. There is a lot of space! :D These things are quite affordable these days. Of course external hard disk is a good option also, but I wanted to mention usb stick since it is smaller thus easier to move around.

Henu the Great said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Take Care

That is one option, sure. I would suggest buying a large usb3 memory stick. I have one 128GB. There is a lot of space! :D These things are quite affordable these days. Of course external hard disk is a good option also, but I wanted to mention usb stick since it is smaller thus easier to move around.
Awesome. I already started storing it again since yesterday. I have really slow internet so blehhhh

LovingSoul said:
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FUCKING JEWS OMG.
Do you even take time to do extensive research about the jews and how they own the media, banking and finance, movie and television industries, etc? If you do.doesnt that bother you?

EasternFireLion666 said:
At this exact moment in 2020 whoever still uses excuses like "nah it is just a conspiracy theoory", from my point of view is a vegetable. After all that has happened and all that has been exposed some still are under some strange mental retardation phenomenon. Some even seem incoherent in communication...

When the Gods arrive there are two possible scenarios they may find us in:
1. We took back Earth from the enemy and started rebuilding and the Gods are proud of us. They will probably help us further with advancing.
2. We are under the Jew World order and they will save our ass hopefully... a shameful and embarassing situation for us gentiles. Maybe a few of us being aware and being into hiding at that moment.

Whichever situation we find ourselves in, the people I was talking about at the beggining should not be forgiven. Human rights violation? No! A vegetable or a reckless impulsive animal is not a human. They are the ones that make systems like communism possible.

A volte non so se pensare che una selezione naturale (eliminazione di ebrei e tutti anche i non-ebrei che non vogliono vedere la realtà e la negano, e che mettono a rischio se stessi e gli altri) in questo senso ci vorrebbe, per far respirare noi gentili e questo pianeta, pianeta fin troppo sfruttato x cose inutili e per far arricchire questi cazzo di ebrei e chi sta dalla loro parte.

ThomaSsS said:
Have anyone noticed the flooding of rainbows all over the place in connection to the coronavirus situation? I've noticed this A LOT on TV here where I live and I thought it was a weird thing to use in such a "crisis". But I thought it was limited to this country. But it turns out it's not...

Today I saw a video that was supposedly taken in a covid medical tent in the USA, where the curtains were entirely... raimbow coloured. And I thought it was super weird to use such colours in intensive care tents.

So I searched it up online and it turns out it's pretty much everywhere. It's being used in lots of different countries, with messages in different languages.

Anyone else seeing links between this and the Nohadine laws? I'll leave some pics bellow. There are thousands more online (just seach "coronavirus rainbow" using a browser):

NINTCHDBPICT000574543224-e1585817639375.jpg

aa66fb9f0d4a80ddd88ce2db9517d481c1f0848d-1584446439-5e70bbe7-1200x630.jpeg

90955054_230595778124225_4595277624153997312_n.jpg

rainbowhunt-coronavirus-fishtown-08.jpg

7a5755702b5ee3d06115c2f8eca8ff01.jpg_1200x630.jpg

A mio figlio lo hanno dato da fare come compito di scuola. I primi giorni di marzo.

IceOscura said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
At this exact moment in 2020 whoever still uses excuses like "nah it is just a conspiracy theoory", from my point of view is a vegetable. After all that has happened and all that has been exposed some still are under some strange mental retardation phenomenon. Some even seem incoherent in communication...

When the Gods arrive there are two possible scenarios they may find us in:
1. We took back Earth from the enemy and started rebuilding and the Gods are proud of us. They will probably help us further with advancing.
2. We are under the Jew World order and they will save our ass hopefully... a shameful and embarassing situation for us gentiles. Maybe a few of us being aware and being into hiding at that moment.

Whichever situation we find ourselves in, the people I was talking about at the beggining should not be forgiven. Human rights violation? No! A vegetable or a reckless impulsive animal is not a human. They are the ones that make systems like communism possible.

A volte non so se pensare che una selezione naturale (eliminazione di ebrei e tutti anche i non-ebrei che non vogliono vedere la realtà e la negano, e che mettono a rischio se stessi e gli altri) in questo senso ci vorrebbe, per far respirare noi gentili e questo pianeta, pianeta fin troppo sfruttato x cose inutili e per far arricchire questi cazzo di ebrei e chi sta dalla loro parte.

A selection based on our moral criteria would be better brother!

IceOscura said:
ThomaSsS said:
Have anyone noticed the flooding of rainbows all over the place in connection to the coronavirus situation? I've noticed this A LOT on TV here where I live and I thought it was a weird thing to use in such a "crisis". But I thought it was limited to this country. But it turns out it's not...

Today I saw a video that was supposedly taken in a covid medical tent in the USA, where the curtains were entirely... raimbow coloured. And I thought it was super weird to use such colours in intensive care tents.

So I searched it up online and it turns out it's pretty much everywhere. It's being used in lots of different countries, with messages in different languages.

Anyone else seeing links between this and the Nohadine laws? I'll leave some pics bellow. There are thousands more online (just seach "coronavirus rainbow" using a browser):

A mio figlio lo hanno dato da fare come compito di scuola. I primi giorni di marzo.
Thank you for sharing this. I suspected it came from (((those above))). The rainbow showed up in way too many countries with the same message under it, for it to be a spontane act. Also, it was over mediatized here where I live.

The NHS use it & quite conveniently NHS could be an abbreviation of

NoaHidiSm

Someone put up a big rainbow even on the window of their apartment with some childs drawing about the coronavirus. I have seen those too various places.

LovingSoul said:
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FUCKING JEWS OMG.

Well this certainly is.

ThomaSsS said:
IceOscura said:
ThomaSsS said:

Thank you for sharing this. I suspected it came from (((those above))). The rainbow showed up in way too many countries with the same message under it, for it to be a spontane act. Also, it was over mediatized here where I live.

Yes, all children have been told to put the phrase: "Everything will be fine". Under the drawing.
I thought it had only happened in Italy. I didn't know they had done it in other countries too.

mayanprophecy said:
isn't covid caused by 5G?
Non-ionising radiation from WiFi and wireless technology, if at high enough frequencies can cause so-called covid like symptoms. There was even a study on how 5g makes coronaviruses, with an on point reasoning and formula to explain how it happens; of course it got dropped from the medical journal quickly and slated by so-called experts paid off by the telecomm companies or going along with the crowd.

It's not just 5G; 4g, 3g and 2g can cause these effects of people are exposed frequently enough and in close proximity to them too.

There's been a massive case of rediagnosis and now even public health England are admitting they will be combining "covid" and flu cases in their weekly figures (flu numbers are inflated by being lumped in with pneumonia as it is).

SARS-COV2 has not been isolated in purity and never will be. It doesn't exist.

mayanprophecy said:
isn't covid caused by 5G?

No, microorganisms cannot be transmited via electromagnetic waves. Covid is just a virus that spreads like a normal virus. In basic microbiology, usually when a virus' contagiousity increases, it's ability to do damage to the body decreases. Which is what is happening now I think. It's how they evolve/adapt for longer survival. It needs the hoast alive as a base fopr spreading. The fact that we also see more deaths is that the virus by now has spread to the terminally ill people as well that have other very bad illnesses. People that were going to die anyway. And those people's death certificates are being made saying the main cause was COVID, when in fact in many cases it wasn't even a contributing factor.

Washington DC Passes Bill Allowing Children to get Vaccinated Without Their Parents Knowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IZqyM8IMs

hasidic-anti-vaxxers-defy-rabbis-measles-outbreak-1548773685.jpg

((((Doctor says no vaccine, but jew says do it anyway.))))

merlin_103424301_1aec5ea7-ff5f-45fe-a572-9f099b1b54d2-articleLarge.jpg

Get your vaccine, baby!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back