Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Weed and Smoking

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Don’t shill for drugs, just because “you think” they are beneficial it doesen’t mean that escapism is good. Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga instead of just being lazy and not feel the pain with a drug that makes you an idiot.
I'm glad I saw this message from the guy, actually. He struck me as very weird energy-wise but I had nothing at all to pin-point why.
Now I know where it came from. Dude's been smoking weed for 8 years :lol:

Update:

My body has been free of THC for the past 7 weeks because I was getting drug tested for a job....

I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Shael said:
Aquarius said:
Don’t shill for drugs, just because “you think” they are beneficial it doesen’t mean that escapism is good. Physical problems can be cured with physical therapy/yoga instead of just being lazy and not feel the pain with a drug that makes you an idiot.
I'm glad I saw this message from the guy, actually. He struck me as very weird energy-wise but I had nothing at all to pin-point why.

Update:

My body has been free of THC for the past 7 weeks because I was getting drug tested for a job....

I feel exactly the same mentally as I did before when I was smoking weed......(specifically when im not high but the drug is still in my system)

The only noticeable difference now is that I have way more vivid dreams at night that I did when I was smoking weed before. Definitely a big positive as I believe recalling and having vivid dreams is vital to inner development. However my waking life is exactly the same as before in terms of mental clarity and faculty.
The damage weed does to you can take many many years to heal, especially after how long you have been using it for.

Shael said:
Shael said:

Update:

The damage weed does to you can take many many years to heal, especially after how long you have been using it for.

Whats the logic behind that argument?

You contradict yourself right here. Cmon dude. Stop doing drugs, it is not worth it.

I have a lot of expierence with drugs and can say affirmately that drugs and everything related corrupts. I do not want to dwell more on that since past is past. Right now I am drug free and I will stay that way thanks to Satan and Gods.

Hail Satan!

It means that you messed yourself up bad enough that in 7 weeks you're still not back to normal. The damage could take a long time to remove, or could be permanent.

You seem to be writing this in a kind of way like "What's the difference? What's wrong with weed if being sober is the same thing?"

It's not the same thing. You've just done enough damage that it's permanent [at least for now] in a way that you can't go back to normal. If you could go back in time to before you started smoking, then you wouls see the difference.

Henu the Great said:

You contradict yourself right here. Cmon dude. Stop doing drugs, it is not worth it.

I have a lot of expierence with drugs and can say affirmately that drugs and everything related corrupts. I do not want to dwell more on that since past is past. Right now I am drug free and I will stay that way thanks to Satan and Gods.

Hail Satan!

Whats the contradiction?

I'm not on any drugs what are you talking about?

Henu the Great said:

Hail Satan!

Whats the contradiction?

I'm not on any drugs what are you talking about?

You say u feel the same, yet u have differences with dreams.

Anyway, good for u not being on drugs. I hope u stay that way.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It means that you messed yourself up bad enough that in 7 weeks you're still not back to normal. The damage could take a long time to remove, or could be permanent.

You seem to be writing this in a kind of way like "What's the difference? What's wrong with weed if being sober is the same thing?"

It's not the same thing. You've just done enough damage that it's permanent [at least for now] in a way that you can't go back to normal. If you could go back in time to before you started smoking, then you wouls see the difference.

How can one objectively measure that? (Difference between what its like to be normal and when they had weed in their system?)

Its easy to interpret my words that way and to assume that I am saying those things but its just me describing my experience from an observational point of view. And keep in mind I'm talking about the feeling of being sober compared to the feeling of having THC in my system when I'm not high, rather than the experience of having the high right after ingesting it

How can one objectively measure that? (Difference between what its like to be normal and when they had weed in their system?)

Its easy to interpret my words that way and to assume that I am saying those things but its just me describing my experience from an observational point of view. And keep in mind I'm talking about the feeling of being sober compared to the feeling of having THC in my system when I'm not high, rather than the experience of having the high right after ingesting it

How long since you quitted? Wait for a year or two and see the differences.

Metabolic byproducts will flush out of system in a month or two for sure (it is fat soluble so it takes more time compared to water soluble compounds) depending on your body, how u used it and for how long, those kinds of things. That being said huge differences are noticed in a month or two, but possible longer term effects can and will change slower. This is always very personal.

I have some insight into this since I have used cannabis and "quit" it a few times. I did it for about 10 years and longest abstinence was about six months.

Thanks to Satan and my own efforts I feel freaking awesome just after over a month after last inhale. Do power meditation and yoga DAILY and u will reap huge benefits and of course u will feel "natural high" of those activities. Way better !!!!

Hail Satan! :D

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Shael said:

No use in trying to get through to this early 19th century-minded cult, dear. They don't want to see our hard evidence, and we don't owe it to them either. They'll cast you out for your disagreements same as any Xian, same as they tried to with me, as you have been demonstrated by the very ones who took Nepthys's dictate as delusions of a silly little girl. You are likely better off disconnecting from the JoS and their hateful narrative....every "relevant" post over the last year and a half has been nothing but a festering boil of sludgy backwards logic, round talk, gaslighting....you get the picture, you're intuitive enough. This isn't to say the information contained here on practices is worthless; quite the opposite.Follow your OWN path and remember that no Man has the right to control your Will. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM.
Yes yes, oy vey oy vey, drug yourself to numbness goyim, don't listen to the bad oy vey goy who tells you to not kill yourself mentally, he will go to hell goy!

Why don't you just dissapear, you're a pathetic weakling, who's life will never be worth a damn, go smoke your drug, you mentally numb creature.

Shael said:

No use in trying to get through to this early 19th century-minded cult, dear. They don't want to see our hard evidence, and we don't owe it to them either. They'll cast you out for your disagreements same as any Xian, same as they tried to with me, as you have been demonstrated by the very ones who took Nepthys's dictate as delusions of a silly little girl. You are likely better off disconnecting from the JoS and their hateful narrative....every "relevant" post over the last year and a half has been nothing but a festering boil of sludgy backwards logic, round talk, gaslighting....you get the picture, you're intuitive enough. This isn't to say the information contained here on practices is worthless; quite the opposite.Follow your OWN path and remember that no Man has the right to control your Will. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM.
Yes let us tell people there is no big deal about using drugs, especially weed, because 'free will'.

I have a female friend, very smart, beautiful, very psychic (can at times even see spirits among several other abilities). Her main flaw is that she smokes weed. Weed has made her very scatterbrained and emotionally volatile. She has no real goals in life and just exists. She's prone to depression and is traumatized from childhood experiences that the weed can unfortunately not heal no matter how much she smokes (a heavy smoker). She just makes all the wrong choices, is bitter with life and her will is one of the weakest I've ever seen. She has so much potential in her birth chart but it's all wasted in her youth because of weed. She knows she's addicted but she just can't help it.

She takes everything for granted and can sometimes be very deluded or have a distorted view of things. Even if she were to quit smoking, the damage done to her mind may be impossible to fix at this point, or may take a very long time.

It's not about being dogmatic that the JoS doesn't support drugs. It's reality and the simple truth that drugs screw you up so bad. And whoever was saying that Nephthys was advising them to keep smoking weed or something is highly deluded or trolling. It's a well known fact the Gods don't support drugs at all.

Shael said:

It really depends on one's tolerance. Someone who has been smoking weed for several years, assuming it's a daily thing is going to have a harder time healing from it than someone who smokes semi-annually for a shorter amount of time. Of course the best thing to do is abstain from all mind-altering substances, because all pot does is give you brain fog. It makes it very difficult to focus, and focus is a very important aspect in meditation. It also makes one very complicit, in other words, they don't care about the aspirations in life they once had, and what good is that going to do to anybody? Absolutely nothing, especially if you're struggling with life troubles. Everything comes with unintended and unwanted side-effects, those are just a few.

Aquarius said:
Yes yes, oy vey oy vey, drug yourself to numbness goyim, don't listen to the bad oy vey goy who tells you to not kill yourself mentally, he will go to hell goy!

Why don't you just dissapear, you're a pathetic weakling, who's life will never be worth a damn, go smoke your drug, you mentally numb creature.

Am I supposed to take you seriously when you talk like a methed out muppet? And I'm guessing the next insult you thought up would be related to meth, because I brought it up and it's indeed a poison....wow, so original. Would you talk to any other SS that way? No, only me right, because I disagree with your "cotton lord, let's imprison the blacks for smoking a plant since we cant use them as cattle anymore" mentality. I'd expect nothing less from such racists as the prominent members of this forum. You all need to wake up and smell the coffee. Its a Sumatran blend and very delicious.

I'm definitely not a large or prominent figure in appearance but I do manage my own store and get regular promotions from corporate (with the guidance of Belial, so go ahead and seethe). I've also lived through many dangerous and traumatic things that would disable most people from reaping much if any quality of life, so perhaps I'm not as weak as you continue to assume....you are allways assuming, Aquarius, but rarely are you correct. Especially about me, someone you have never met.

Speaking of creatures....are you saying goyim are indeed lesser creatures? I would certainly hope not, since we're both gentiles...unless you're hiding something.
Since I do not speak of such way of blacks those are just your own feelings of inferiority that you project on me. The only reason your're so angry about the JoS and its leadership is that it tells you that drugging yourself is bad. I mean, the leadership's telling you not to jump of a bridge and because of this you're all " THEYRE XIANS, THEY'RE DELUSIONAL, THEYRE RACIST, THEY ARE BAD GOYIM" Don't try and subvert your replies to me and try to act like a decent person, projecting your inferior feelings on me, because based on your past and recent posts you're nothing than a weedhead who doesn't like people who tell him that weed is bad.

It was me, I'm the one who said Nepthys gave me the information and instructs my dosage of not only cannabis but every other natural ingredient I use, psychoactive or not. You cant argue that she wouldn't know these things, its moronic. So let's say just for argument's sake that she didn't relay that information to me....What are you gonna do, fight me? Bitch some more? Lol. We are all SS whether we agree or not. We cannot touch each other in malice, so remember the code of conduct laid out by your own clergy next time you start talking shit. I'm still waiting for you all to get up to date. I am also laughing at all the assumptions made against me. I dont need your collective dross-fuelled approval on my path and I certainly dont care of your opinions, especially when none of you have any factual backing to your arguments. All I've seen is fearmongering and hatred, and occasional half truths, from this shithole of a forum. Where's your cuckmander to shit more judgement out at me when he himself is merely a Man? Who gave him that authority over anyone else? Oh right, no one. Have your opinions all you want, it doesn't change fact. When your little cult dies out, as all things do, you'll all remember me and this insignificant little conversation we had. And, thank you all for the speedy replies! I feel so important :)

Let's also not forget the many useful entries I've put out onto this forum, helping fellow SS like any compassionate person would. I even created the Arts and Propaganda topic for you ungrateful lot. But sure, I'm a *insert racist and inaccurate bullshit emotion dumb here*. Have a death parade for me if you want but those here denying verified science are only doing so out of fear. We Satanist have no use for fear.

So, again I say: forge your OWN path and never let a mortal man dictate your progression. It's not their path.

And then the chorus will sing " it's a jew! It's anudda shoahhh! Only X can commune with the gods!" In JOS lingo. All the same shit, you've just slapped a pentagram on top and tried to call it novel. Auntie Nepthys sends her love and concern, and you of course will not believe me when I say this, but I'm not the name you should be believing.
Like the paranoid druggie that you are, you feel attacked by me and I haven't attacked you at all.

I'm sorry but the Gods are above the degeneracy you're all about. Feel free to run to a new age movement where Ayahuasca and weed are allowed, if not essential for 'spiritual experiences'.

Nobody, not even the Gods give you the attention you believe you receive. Cobra probably doesn't even know what you're posting here. Nephthys has probably never even appeared to you. The real Nephthys like any other Goddess or God out there is highly disgusted by drugs. And it's sad you think she gave you weed prescriptions.

You have a damaged mind which can't even think properly enough to alert you that you're making a wrong choice. You can also take your Christian morals about equality and 'no man can judge me' to your local church.

Last reminder: nobody takes you seriously. You're just a druggie.

Drug addicts are always trying to make dumb excuses to convince themself that it's okay to do their drugs.
Do whatever you want. None of us can stop you. If you want to swallow 5 pound bags of sugar until the diabetes shuts down your body and your feet fall off, you have the freedom to do it. But that doesn't mean that you should, and there will be many people telling you that it's a bad idea.
People telling you not to make bad health choices is not oppressing you. You are not being "oppressed by evil white people" just because white people try to convince you not to harm yourself.

Wow, so important! You made one single topic telling people to post some artwork. I'm sorry that I haven't been on the ground thanking you and begging for forgiveness for not thanking you soon enough, for your one topic that you've made.

If you hate us all so much, then just leave. You don't need to talk to us. Oyy Vey, EVIL WHITE PEOPLE! SO SCARY! What a joke.

Shael said:
Shael said:

Update:

Yeah expect a decade atleast from my past fuckups I'm probably 20 years from being healed fully but I'm patient. And I learned from my mistakes.
And I can tell you from my mistakes.
Weed is never okay. One of the worst drugs to your spirituality. No drugs are okay.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:

Update:

Its going to take not 7 weeks but 7 to 27 years to get your mind back to the way it was before you smoked. And if you don't have a good memory or honest without self that transition will be slow to fool you that there was no change.

However I have a very good memory I remember the first time I smoked it felt like it permanently fucked me up and to this day I don't feel as I did then I still have many many years to go to fix this body and mind of mine from all years of dumbass drug abuse I've done.

You get advance enough you can feels 1000x what weed gives you.

Why smoke weed that will prevent you from advancing when you can spiritually advance to attain even better feelings, without the need for some jewishly pushed drug that only drains your wallet and keeps you trapped. Say all you want this is just retarded

When you're all ready to step into the 21st century it'll be fantastic. Have fun playing nazi make-believe with your classmates. You're afraid of a psychoactive compound in a fucking plant, and it's hilarious. You make me laugh with your asinine lies and just general fumbling about.

Anything to keep these little black sheep controlled, right Commander?

Wait until your posse finds out how Maxine stole everything she knows and corrupts from another far more experienced Satanist who isn't a delusional power thirsty anti-semite. Imagine that....its almost like..... you're all being conned....hmmmmm
Honestly the first time I saw you on these forums I could hint there was something disgusting and filthy about yourself, all my doubts have been clarified. You think you're free when you literally are addicted to a drug that is notorious for lowering your mental defences? You're gone. And it's not really a great loss.

Weed is just dumb shit. At this point of my development I can feel so much bioelectricity almost all the time it makes me wonder why did I ever even smoke weed. We are naturally high beings. The feeling of "high" from weed is very dirty in comparison what can be achieved without external stimuli. Drugs are something that jews like to push to keep us down and anyone promoting drug usage is either very programmed or straight up shill for the jews. As for this latest episode on this thread all I can say nothing of value has been lost. She may choose whatever she wants, and she will pay the price as degeneracy is costly matter on oneself.

Pine is one of the world's most useful building materials. It is a very fast growing wood, that is still strong enough to use for many construction purposes. It can easily be farmed and grown quickly in large amounts, and is 100% biodegradable.

Therefore, it is a very good idea to drink Turpentine because turpentine comes from the bud of the pine tree. Everything you ever heard about how terpentine is poisonous and can be deadly, is all obviously just propaganda from the plastic industry. The Big Plastic mafia wants everybody to stay away from pine trees, and build things with plastic instead.

Don't ingest turpentine, it really is poisonous.

Cannabis isnt inherently negative, you're just buying the dialogue from the cotton industry...

So you’re telling me (((BIG COTTON))) is the reason why we think weeds sucks? Do you still think it is the 19th century? No one here is bashing hemp and yes it is useful.

The truth of the matter is its saved countless lives,

I heard a story once, a man was riding down the highway and wrecked with an 18 wheeler and was cut in half. The paramedic gave him a fat bong to rip and suddenly his lower body regrew instantly. Weed totally saves lives maaannn.

cotton kings
What year is it??? Weed is now being promoted more than anything which is why they are legalizing it. Keep the goyim placated with a shitty plant to smoke.

Also you shouldn’t post things like this. Satanists do not support burn loot murder.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA5WnpipKVW/?igshid=ov9v0ir09daq

Henu the Great said:
Weed is just dumb shit. At this point of my development I can feel so much bioelectricity almost all the time it makes me wonder why did I ever even smoke weed. We are naturally high beings. The feeling of "high" from weed is very dirty in comparison what can be achieved without external stimuli. Drugs are something that jews like to push to keep us down and anyone promoting drug usage is either very programmed or straight up shill for the jews. As for this latest episode on this thread all I can say nothing of value has been lost. She may choose whatever she wants, and she will pay the price as degeneracy is costly matter on oneself.
You'll feel so stupid when you realize how wrong you are.
Look, you are the one promoting a substance use that brings one down, not up.

So in the end you are the fool, and I'm not.

For every other part of your post. Very nice subverting attempt. I will give you a solid 2/10 for the effort.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Also you shouldn’t post things like this. Satanists do not support burn loot murder.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA5WnpipKVW/?igshid=ov9v0ir09daq
Is it supposed to be a surprise that the stoner is also a communist rat?

Be sure to tell me how this is a jewish something-or-another again so you can deny science just a little longer.

You don't speak for all Satanists and neither does the clergy here.
(((Science))), sure.

As far as I know all the other Satanists are only (((satanists))), but surely deep down you already know this. We will reign supreme, and that makes you boil. Hah!

It is a well studied fact that high doses of THC is the single most common factor that causes psychosis, schizophrenia, and other mental problems. These things are often genetically predisposed, but can be dormant and inactive in the person for their whole life. The strongest factor to make these problems stop being dormant and to grow into real serious problems, is high doses of THC. There are hundreds of studies about this, you can look it up.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Cannabis isn't used for physical trauma, but you dont know that, you just wanted to pen an inflammatory statement. Cannabis is much more commonly used to prevent seizures, in the form of tinctures. It is also effective for PTSD treatment, as well as the CBD components for pain management, muscle issues, etc. The entire world is ahead of you all here and you fear new information because you hate jews. How fucking sad for you all.
You are still misunderstanding. No one is saying things like industrial hemp or CBD are negative things. This is talking about getting high from edibles or smoking which is a very negative thing!

Be sure to tell me how this is a jewish something-or-another again so you can deny science just a little longer.
Postmodern “science” is wrong on just about everything so yes I will be skeptical of what “science” is saying about ANYTHING.

You don't speak for all Satanists and neither does the clergy here.

I suppose you CAN be a satanist and smoke but it is not condoned. There are certainly worse things that a satanist could do that would disqualify them.

And I don’t know why you are dumping on clergy. Show them respect. None of this would be here if it weren’t for them.

Aquarius said:

I wonder what % of your 6000+ posts involves you whining and bitching like a kike at a restaurant

Aquarius said:

I wonder what % of your 6000+ posts involves you whining and bitching like a kike at a restaurant
Found another weed lover.

Strange how the drug addicts come out to go against Aquarius. But drug addicts do not like to be called drug addicts, while they are here to try to promote their drugs. And while they are trying to make excuses to keep using their drugs even when they know it is harmful.

Strange how the drug addicts come out to go against Aquarius. But drug addicts do not like to be called drug addicts, while they are here to try to promote their drugs. And while they are trying to make excuses to keep using their drugs even when they know it is harmful.

It's iterally not harmful. I'm still doing great since I left this shithole. Aquarius is just another cog in a machine. Nobody here is special. I'm actually quite surprised this place hasn't caught up with the science yet....but not really, Maxine is a power hungry cunt and her henchmen crave her pussy fluids. Very simple psychology at work here, kiddos.

6Zeliris6Lalibratum6 said:
You're extremely degenerate, and your instagram page confirms it all, you're a teenager girl who is completely mentally ill.

It's iterally not harmful. I'm still doing great since I left this shithole. Aquarius is just another cog in a machine. Nobody here is special. I'm actually quite surprised this place hasn't caught up with the science yet....but not really, Maxine is a power hungry cunt and her henchmen crave her pussy fluids. Very simple psychology at work here, kiddos.

6Zeliris6Lalibratum6 said:

YAWN

I could not care less when an abomination like you does stupid shit, but propagating that stuff like it's harmless for us is bullshit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have stated many times that the wise person should abstain from these drugs, even weed in particular, though falsely and based on hearsay by many people to be 'harmless'. While it may be harmless, as in, let's say, clinical studies, this does not mean that something does not have specific threatening properties.

I've written about this topic before, but it's important to state this again, as this loop of drugs has become a literal cancer to modern civilization, and it's becoming more and more pronounced and brutal, with those behind this aiming for weak targets such as very your teenagers, or even children.

Remember, we were told for decades that Tobacco was also harmless and it was first marketed as a "Suppressed medical product", then it was "Recognized by the doctor community" and started likewise as a stress relaxant, so the weed revolution is just this in replay of this. A few decades later it started breaking in how it ruins teeth, the respiratory system, the mouth, the tongue, and your lungs significantly.

There is not point to be stupid, waste money, and waste your time and worse on these things. For those who have not read these, refer to my topics on Hallucinogenic Drugs and generally the related topics about drugs. I have wrote extensively and in details.

Weed is used to pacify the masses, create a profitable subculture, and is no different than what tabacco once was. While tabacco harms the breathing system, and it most of the time stays at that, and the bad scent, what weed does is way worse, as it creates cognitive issues, and on the deep levels of use, just ruins the awareness.

Perceptiveness, understanding, attention, focus, and all these things, do fall under the active or Pigala side of the soul. Lack of coordination, lethargy, and on the last states, complete loss of consciousness, fall under the level of Ida. A specific balance is required to cycle the above so we go in waking and sleeping circles, and as far as meditation is concerned, careful rising of the Ida and also of the Pigala, by uniting calmness with acute attention. This is why your attention is required in meditation, and mastering focus is extremely important.

Due to high necessity of this civilization to deal with spiritual, mental, moral, racial, and many other problems that it cannot address and does not want to solve, people are pushed incessantly [and experimented upon at the same time] with heavy drug use. This civilization has went as far as to prescribe meth on children in the form of ADHD medication, and many other things. Instead of mastering the mind and learning about it, we have reduced it to nothingness, and therefore people cannot solve their own problems. This creates the necessity to banish the mental effects that come with an undisciplined mind, dirty aura, low level soul, and an unnatural society on top of it.

Weed is so forcibly promoted because being a Yin based plant, it increases the yin energy. People who are using weed too much, are emotionally addicted to it, and all the talk aside and the fake claims on how it's not addictive "biochemically", the emotional addiction is real. You take the pipe away from someone and they can start a confrontation or worse. Inhaling too much results in what is called a Yin Coma, where one basically just loses consciousness.

The above is the utmost antithesis of any form of actual meditation. The above comatose lethargy is exactly what the meditator is trying to move away from. Not in regards to sleep obviously, but as a general state of wakefulness. This state is in particular a state similar to states where brainwashing happens, or where people are unconscious, or even worse, extreme suggestibility. If you have friends who do weed, you will notice they are extremely brainwashed by the system. By dropping the guard of the active attention, one opens themselves up for brainwashing and suggestion, which is what is the case with habitual weed smokers. Their mind is open wide, and this has other implications as well.

The situation with the aura and opening holes in the aura, is because with prolonged use of these substances, the auric field loses it's ability of defence or active deflective attention. This effect is later mirrored on in the mind, which becomes extremely suggestible, open for the taking. If you think that by open for the taking I am making a joke, on the last levels of drugs, this is what happens.

One's astral body, aura and other parts of the soul are so decomposed and ruined, that they can become prey to any entity that wants to do whatever to them, limited but not included, to possess them and take them over. While this case is extreme, it can actually happen, and everyone has seen at least one extreme drug addict in their life which was soulless or even devoid, or even worse, was constantly crazy. The posession case is extremely rare, but yes, it can happen, and it does happen. When one has lost all control over this, this is why there is a psychiatric ward. People in psychiatric wards do suffer from extreme damage in their astral body and spiritual bodies. . This also has a psychological dimension and medical dimension, physically.

An argument for weed users is that it helps them relax, but they have never tried to relax on their own or set their mind in order in the first place. Relaxation should come upon someone without use of external aid, or paying a jew a specific amount of money to get 10 minutes of relaxation. The slavery scheme here is real, and is no different than tobacco. Another thing people claim is that it "Calms their nerves" and makes them "less aggressive" or helps them set down their anger.

This anger people describe, in the first place, can be a biochemical imbalance, or pent up emotions, or both combined. In that case, pacifying this with weed, most of the time, makes the matter return, and harder. This is why people who use weed for anger management are essentially becoming twice as crazy when it wears off. Because the suppression of the rise of anger, results in it's doubling after it's pushed down. After a point many of these people cannot calm down, and they develop a sense of paranoia, or extreme aggression when they don't have their weed. This is observable in many people and a common theme in rap songs.

Tobacco ruins your breathing system, but on the other hand, it does not pacify mentally to the extent of Weed. Tobacco creates energetic and respiratory density, which should be by all means avoided, but it does not cause pacification. On the other hand though, Tobacco causes heavy density, and can make people stuck lower. This is why Tobacco was traditionally linked to hard work and labor.

If one wants the puffing thing about smoking, you can get an electronic cigarette that has taste and not nicotine or anything else like weed and related involved. These are 0% formulas which contain nothing. Some people have been able to ditch smoking because it was a habitual thing, and an e-cig has helped them in this. For heavily addicted cases, you can also work your way down the ladder of consumption, that's also what medicine states.

While there are arguments against this by some people, saying these fragrances of e-cigs are also toxic, it's definitely not going to do you any harm compared to weed or actual tobacco. There is no psycho cataleptic effect associated to the above though, which is the important thing. Heavily addicted cases may need to go down this road first until one can leave off the hook.

Lastly, what has to be noticed in regards to weed, is that it comes part in parcel with ideologies. Pacifying yourself into coma comes at an ideological package. Open borders, communism, some weed tards are obsessive over xianity, pacifism, and all sorts of other self destructive ideologies, all of which reflect the internal constitution of the users.

As one for example has not grown mentally to understand the importance of borders and separation between people, or between themselves and others, so does one advocate externally the destruction of all borders. The more one is closing in death in the inside, and feels worthless, the more one forcibly advocates that we are "All the same".

Weed, drugs, brainwashing, and many other things do constitute a greater package to cause the slow decay of the human mind, and turn it into a field open for the taking. Some new age sects have went as far as to say openly what I have been raving about for years now, that it's an alien agenda of promoting "Oneness". This in regards to aliens is all a strange ritual to break down human mental, spiritual, and general sanity and defences.

True "Oneness" is achieved by actual projection of the strong soul into the universe, and not by destroying yourself, your identity. The higher one wants to go spiritually, the more powerful the soul has to be, in order to be able to project itself and to also withstand external energies and forces which try to keep it on lockdown. The enemy is one example here.

How these people also meditate, pacifistic-ally, and with the intent of merely saying a lot, and doing nothing, and for the ultimate end of personal death, dissipation of all aspects and layers of the self, etc, is also characteristic of this mentality.

Doing drugs and expecting to reach Samadhi or what is grossly stated as "Oneness", a canned and bad term for explaining the union of the soul with the higher soul of the world, is as if one does anorexic diet and expects to win Mr Olympia.

Such connection for it's maintenance requires power, strength, and a decently worked soul and mind. It's never going to happen through weakness, extreme pacifism, or drugs. Unless of course this time where one is like dying from malnutrition and "In their mind it was real" that "They wuz Mr Olympia". This is called being totally delusional.

It's of no point to any Satanist to stay on these negative habits, your time and money is well invested elsewhere and for your betterment. It's not a question of guilt here, it's a question of doing what's better for yourself, so that you do what's best for you and feel more comfortable being yourself.

You can also, by spiritual practice, and a decent lifestyle and diet, have a great experience most of the time in your own body mind and soul, without the need of any hampering externalities. This is hidden potential that is kept secret from humans in order to maintain the standards of control.

Maybe if weed users and others want to carry a little rebellion, they would first throw the obviously overpromoted Yin plant out of their hands and try to reclaim their innate ability for inner peace. That would be meaningful.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
AWSOME article HP. I’ve never saw it like this. Tbh, I always believed in individual liberty and rights… the drug war is to lock us citizens and give the government a reason to surveil.. I’m not a “drug addict” sucking cocks for drugs, but that being said I have dabbled.. and out of all of em. Weed is the hardest to quit..it gives me a relaxing break and music sounds different, and my view of this world is different. It was worse before i found satanism, I was doing coke a lot.. now every now once a blue moon lol. I can’t do drugs like lsd due to physical responsibility (I have a desk job)and also spiritual warfare. Coke was always an upper. Something that keeps you up on your feet ready. I don’t like to be “tripping” out of my mind.. so I’ve never jumped into lsd or mushrooms. I’ve always went towards (powder) cocaine, and some Xanax.. nothing that would take me out of my mind too much. I don’t think it has altered my mind state.
As long as it’s not meth, heroin, or crack.. drugs probably won’t kill ya. Meth and heroin is a weapon against humans in my opinion(I never touched heroin, meth,)

I once interview a "cannabis expert" who was very pro cannabis. According to him it's a "hidden medicine" that Big Pharma wants to put a lid on so they can poison us with more prescription pills etc. It's interesting though how NS people in general seem to look at the 'conspiracy about cannabis' the other way around; that it's about legalization, promotion though Hollywood etc.

It's been difficult for me to know who to listen to and what to think about this drug, which obviously has medicinal properties also and not just negative effects. As I mentioned dosage is important with all drugs, and I do still believe some people might benefit from both THC and CBD if it's in the right dose for that perticular individual, but more research needs to be done I think. If there is nothing to cure/treat and instead about just getting high then it's different.
Question: is not Shiva somehow associated with cannabis?

No drug is good, and it's not okay to do any.
And no Shiva is not associated to cannabis, that just what some new agers like telling themselves to justify their drug habit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back