Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

I.m not HP. i.m not prist in this churchbody. i.m not christian. i.m not Illuminati. i.m not Jiwon. i.am satanist and i.m hate Christianity and Christian and like Christianity things(Jewish and Illuminati things).

I.m translating this church body's articles(https://blog.naver.com/qkrcjfgml777). guess what my name :)

Thank you. specially to Magason6666.

+EVERYONE who gets to be at home(and able to do the FINAL RTR without problems(lack of privacy etc)) do as MANY FINAL RTRs as you possibly are able to!!

THIS is a ONE. TIME. CHANCE at spamming the FINAL RTRs. The Enemys walls and gates are down and out(their churches closed etc), NOW is the time to flood their EXTREMELY WEAK castles like water with the FINAL RTRs!! :twisted: :twisted:

good evening a todos.
I am trying to download the final RTR but it is giving 404 error how can someone send me thanks?
Paimon White

What kind of curses can the rtr do for me...I know it helps everyone but can it make self control easier for me? Like to control my mind and energy?

How Coronavirus and Kobe Bryant are weirdly Related | Joey Diaz and Sam Tripoli
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRf9WHnBhnc

He goes deep into detail on all the connections of hebrew gematria, Kobe's lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies for putting opiates into other medicines to get people addicted, Kobe's friend is on the board of one of the 3 companies that owns the patent for the corona virus vaccine, secret society involvement and symbolism, more gematria and connected phrases, and jewish holidays about "sacrificing" at the same time. Goes deep into detail about some things that have been mentioned here, and more that hasn't yet been mentioned here yet.

And it's amazing what kind of audience this is being shown to, because they don't have anything to do with this kind of topics. This is a stand up comedian with 281,000 subscribers on his youtube channel, and he just tells stories about all the crimes he used to do and he gives some life advice, and talks to other comedians. So if this kind of knowledge about all this stuff is being told to that kind of audience, just think of what is spreading to all the groups who focus on conspiracies and occult stuff.

Watch this video, every point is correct and it's amazing how solidly he has it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"The end of immigration and globalisation as we know it"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_kcG5_oy4kI

That's nice. I hope, however, that Drumpf will reopen borders exclusively for White migrants from Western Europe after this bioweapon nonsense and the shitshow that will come after are dealt with, and make it easy for them to settle down.

Stay on the RTRs everyone.

The enemy is really getting hammered right now. Now is OUR time.

All of the enemy is prevented from congregating at the most powerful and important time of year for them. Holy week and Easter.

Churches are whining on the news, their donations are dwindling, as their stupid members can't physically meet up and have bigger worries.

Jewish passover and rotten Islam are facing the same, with mass gatherings prohibited.

Everything is backfiring on the enemy now.

Take advantage of this time to really hammer the enemy with the RTRs!

We are on a roll now and can rid the earth of this parasitic pestilence for once and for all!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

The exact same thing that ive been saying!

SLAUGHTER THE KIKES WITH THE FINAL RTR!!
THERE COULD A *VERY* BIG CHANCE, THAT OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS WILL *NEVER* COME AGAIN!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Greetings!
I am very busy in my study. I am doing the Final RTR in different ways.

In YouTube, I have downloaded The Final RTR ritual video from 'Megenta 666' YouTube channel.

I see the video . I just Vibrate the words of power and then, in the place of bloting the Hebrew/arabian letters, I Visualize the Hebrew alphabets destroying.
Step(1): I firstly vibrate the words of power.
Step(2): Then, I visualize the Hebrew
alphabets destroying

Are this working doing destroy the jews/muslim/Christan? Are this ritual working?

Truth Finding said:
Greetings!
I am very busy in my study. I am doing the Final RTR in different ways.

In YouTube, I have downloaded The Final RTR ritual video from 'Megenta 666' YouTube channel.

I see the video . I just Vibrate the words of power and then, in the place of bloting the Hebrew/arabian letters, I Visualize the Hebrew alphabets destroying.
Step(1): I firstly vibrate the words of power.
Step(2): Then, I visualize the Hebrew
alphabets destroying

Are this working doing destroy the jews/muslim/Christan? Are this ritual working?

Step 3: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12572

I posted this question before on the March 25th/26th Xtian/Muzzie counter-offensive. But my question is for a bit of time I've been doing 27-45 rep stacks. In other words I perform multiples 27, 36, 45.

I've been spamming the RTRs as of the 25th and upcoming future as niners i.e. just a simple nine rep. To do a lot over the course of the day.

Is the F-RTR so powerful that even the recommended rep range of nine is enough? Am I doing enough, not enough?

With the previous RTRs, multiple RTRs before July '18 F-RTR release. I used to do high reps like for example 4min/4min shema 108/108 and for other RTRs 54, 72, 108, 36, 18 etc.etc. depending on the length of the RTR. So I would in essence spend about 10-15 minute performing a single RTR.

To understand the situation the enemy isn't gonna collapse any time now. But my question is are niners simple guided rep range, enough? Should I go overboard with rep ranges? or keep it simple and not burn myself out?

Gear88 said:
To understand the situation the enemy isn't gonna collapse any time now. But my question is are niners simple guided rep range, enough? Should I go overboard with rep ranges? or keep it simple and not burn myself out?

Burning yourself out is never a good strategy. I learned this from experience.

I went out to a park by a river yesterday the energy was beautiful the earth glowed with energy that was positive instead of being black. I felt really good I chanted the rtr quietly brightening the energy in my mind.
I saw a young kid sitting by the road in a yoga pose with the mudras Meditating I was like cool. I would never have seen this years ago.

This is our time soon feel it in your mind. I am home a lot more since they closed my work place. I am trying to enjoy life and not feed into negative energy.

Do this rtr as a part of your day with Joy in your heart.

We will not go out like the greys did we will fight back and someday join the forces against the reptillians themselves and help free other places.

To victory.

Greetings ... I know this is not relevant to the topic here, but it is necessary and please answer:
In constant meditations and moods, I see the nun of the summoning series. He wants to call me and suggests that I summon him. I've been seeing him for about three months. I realized that he was volac and the sixty-second demon of the seventy-two great demons. I wanted to summon him, but I was confused as to why he portrayed himself as a Christian nun. I thought counseling with you would help me. Please answer me.

Sazande said:
Greetings ... I know this is not relevant to the topic here, but it is necessary and please answer:
In constant meditations and moods, I see the nun of the summoning series. He wants to call me and suggests that I summon him. I've been seeing him for about three months. I realized that he was volac and the sixty-second demon of the seventy-two great demons. I wanted to summon him, but I was confused as to why he portrayed himself as a Christian nun. I thought counseling with you would help me. Please answer me.

´´sixty-second demon of the seventy-two`` as in... 72 names of YHVH? :lol: :lol:

You do know that like 99.99% of people here know about the 72 names of Kikeveh right? :?

I swear, the more we progress brothers and sisters, the more pathetic (and entertaining :lol: :lol: ) these things(inflitrators) get

Artanis said:
Sazande said:

´´sixty-second demon of the seventy-two`` as in... 72 names of YHVH? :lol: :lol:

You do know that like 99.99% of people here know about the 72 names of Kikeveh right? :?

I swear, the more we progress brothers and sisters, the more pathetic (and entertaining :lol: :lol: ) these things(inflitrators) get
72 main gods too, did you forget? Where do you think they stole the idea from?

Artanis said:
Sazande said:

I dont... Care to share The link for that sermon?

Sorry for advance :shock: :oops:

Artanis said:
Sazande said:

This new person probably got an ordered list from one of those abusive grimoires.

Artanis said:
Sazande said:

Now what's funny ... let's not ruin the name of Satanism, when you don't know something, don't comment, has anyone forced you?If I wrote this, it was just because I was confused, are you laughing instead of guiding me? I'm sorry for you.
We satanisms must all be united. Not to make fun of each other.

Sazande said:
Artanis said:
Sazande said:

Now what's funny ... let's not ruin the name of Satanism, when you don't know something, don't comment, has anyone forced you?If I wrote this, it was just because I was confused, are you laughing instead of guiding me? I'm sorry for you.

And im sorry if you are a slow reader or something, but i apologized already.

+ You have only done a few posts, your question sounds extraordinary weird and it held the number 72(which we talk a LOT about of it, regarding the Enemy).

Even though it was about the ´´72 Great Demons``, from which the Enemy got their ´´72 names of YHVH``(Which i dont remember reading at ALL and for which sermon im STILL waiting the link to :roll: ), i think that im not the only one who would have at first thought about the Enemy.

But as i already stated, i apologized for taking you as an inflitrator.

Artanis said:
Sazande said:
Artanis said:

+ You have only done a few posts, your question sounds extraordinary weird and it held the number 72(which we talk a LOT about of it, regarding the Enemy).

Even though it was about the ´´72 Great Demons``, from which the Enemy got their ´´72 names of YHVH``(Which i dont remember reading at ALL and for which sermon im STILL waiting the link to :roll: ), i think that im not the only one who would have at first thought about the Enemy.

You don't need a sermon to understand something that logical.

Stormblood said:
Artanis said:
Sazande said:

You don't need a sermon to understand something that logical.

Oookk... What ever happened to The "do your own research And never blindly belive Even us", not that i have ANY reason to doubt any one of you, but i would like to still read it myself.

Artanis said:
There are exactly 72 main Goetic Demons listed on our website. You can go to https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/ and count them there.

I don't have a specific sermon where this was mentioned (it definitely was mentioned many times) but it should be easy enough to confirm it for yourself with the link above. :)

Shael said:
Artanis said:
There are exactly 72 main Goetic Demons listed on our website. You can go to https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/ and count them there.

I don't have a specific sermon where this was mentioned (it definitely was mentioned many times) but it should be easy enough to confirm it for yourself with the link above. :)

Thanks, it looks like there are those ´´72 Great Demons`` :lol: :roll: Havent never really counted them all before

Just wanted to add something I just tried, I don't know if it may be of help or not but it worked greatly for me.

I usually do at least 2 RTRs a day (morning and evening), and I speak the words out as loud and powerfully as I can, to where I feel them having an effect on my chakras.
Today I asked Father Satan and the Gods of Hell to help me out as I know I have some blockages and I can't see to dislodge them by myself (no need for the "How to open blocked chakras" page, I tried them all for a lot and althought I notice something happening, I haven't been unblocking the Crown chakra after all this time).
So I asked for help. I don't know if I got this by myself or it was external help from our Gods, but I felt like "thinking" the words with powerful inner voice instead of chanting them by voice.

At first I just 'vibrated them' with my thoughts, 9 times each (or more.. I started to repeat them 9 more times every time I noticed my concentrationg wavering).
Then I started something that had great effect: around "FUUK", I begun mentally vibrating the words INTO my chakras while visualizing them lighting up like small white Suns from the 1st to the 7th.
I immediately noticed some very evident power at work. Especially in my head chakras.

Then (and this is the thing I want to share with you Brother and Sisters) I begun taking advantage of the number 9 by mentally vibrating (you can still do this by voice of course, I'm going to try this again by voice later) EACH of the 9 repetitions into EACH chakra, starting from the first and not stopping with the 7th/Crown but vibrating the word into the two upper chakras that most of us (beginners at least) I think don't use much yet.

This produced a good effect that expanded the energy from my third eye and sixth chakra to the upper part of my head, "lighting it up" in a way that felt useful for activating other chakras.

I hope that was clear to understand, do ask if I didn't make myself very clear. If it is of any use in our war, I'm sure Father Satan wants me to share it.

I added a "Sushumna effect" (expanding the chakras alignment towards the outside) for an increased effect. For some reason I kept thinking greys were trying to get me to distract myself but none succeeded and I just repeated the word (x9) every time I felt I wasn't giving it all I've got.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Just wanted to add something I just tried, I don't know if it may be of help or not but it worked greatly for me.

I usually do at least 2 RTRs a day (morning and evening), and I speak the words out as loud and powerfully as I can, to where I feel them having an effect on my chakras.
Today I asked Father Satan and the Gods of Hell to help me out as I know I have some blockages and I can't see to dislodge them by myself (no need for the "How to open blocked chakras" page, I tried them all for a lot and althought I notice something happening, I haven't been unblocking the Crown chakra after all this time).
So I asked for help. I don't know if I got this by myself or it was external help from our Gods, but I felt like "thinking" the words with powerful inner voice instead of chanting them by voice.

At first I just 'vibrated them' with my thoughts, 9 times each (or more.. I started to repeat them 9 more times every time I noticed my concentrationg wavering).
Then I started something that had great effect: around "FUUK", I begun mentally vibrating the words INTO my chakras while visualizing them lighting up like small white Suns from the 1st to the 7th.
I immediately noticed some very evident power at work. Especially in my head chakras.

Then (and this is the thing I want to share with you Brother and Sisters) I begun taking advantage of the number 9 by mentally vibrating (you can still do this by voice of course, I'm going to try this again by voice later) EACH of the 9 repetitions into EACH chakra, starting from the first and not stopping with the 7th/Crown but vibrating the word into the two upper chakras that most of us (beginners at least) I think don't use much yet.

This produced a good effect that expanded the energy from my third eye and sixth chakra to the upper part of my head, "lighting it up" in a way that felt useful for activating other chakras.

I hope that was clear to understand, do ask if I didn't make myself very clear. If it is of any use in our war, I'm sure Father Satan wants me to share it.

I added a "Sushumna effect" (expanding the chakras alignment towards the outside) for an increased effect. For some reason I kept thinking greys were trying to get me to distract myself but none succeeded and I just repeated the word (x9) every time I felt I wasn't giving it all I've got.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
interesting, i always felt the effects the most when i feel the vibration in my soul, i will try specifically into each chakra. thanks.

eternal666light said:
interesting, i always felt the effects the most when i feel the vibration in my soul, i will try specifically into each chakra. thanks.

This is really weird. I thought that it would be powerful when I spoke the words in a quick enough sequence (I could finish the entire RTR with 9x in like 10 minutes or less. Then I took my time with this mental chanting into each chakra (like VAHT into the base chakra, VAHT into the sacral, and so on until the second one above the Crown chakra) and it felt so strong I wondered if I was being targeted by greys or something.

Today I already did a second RTR but tried something different.
Instead of focusing on my soul, into each chakra, I 'mentally vibrated' each word into the entire Planet, as if the Earth were a huge chakra, and lighting it up with white brilliant energy.
I'm STILL feeling the incredible energy in my head chakras, I feel like I tapped into something huge here. Don't know what, but it feels immensely positive.
Do try if you want, and let me know if it's the same effect for you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello comrades, through sheer good luck and the grace of our Lord, Satan, I found JOS in 2016. At the time Satan had me breathing in the energies of many stars and planets that had me feeling a tad crazy. He finally told me it is time to breathe them out and release them, as many of them were surrounding regal and artistic energies. (I am one of the most talented rappers there is as I can mimic any artists' style, that being said, I do not plan on pursuing a career in the arts, it was just something I had to do for me). The regal and millitaristic aspects were mainly to gather a following on the astral, whom I have directed towards the worship of Satan, (in a healthy way of course). This was not without difficulty I must say, I am one of Satan's elite warriors reincarnated from one of his spirit realms. Long story short, now it is time for me to do the RTR's! I plan on going non-stop from this moment on. The enemy is FEARFUL. I must reiterate that, we are in a position to make a huge impact if we act decisively and act now without cowardice. Forward, comrades and HAIL SATAN!

lalapalooza said:
Hello comrades, through sheer good luck and the grace of our Lord, Satan, I found JOS in 2016. At the time Satan had me breathing in the energies of many stars and planets that had me feeling a tad crazy. He finally told me it is time to breathe them out and release them, as many of them were surrounding regal and artistic energies. (I am one of the most talented rappers there is as I can mimic any artists' style, that being said, I do not plan on pursuing a career in the arts, it was just something I had to do for me). The regal and millitaristic aspects were mainly to gather a following on the astral, whom I have directed towards the worship of Satan, (in a healthy way of course). This was not without difficulty I must say, I am one of Satan's elite warriors reincarnated from one of his spirit realms. Long story short, now it is time for me to do the RTR's! I plan on going non-stop from this moment on. The enemy is FEARFUL. I must reiterate that, we are in a position to make a huge impact if we act decisively and act now without cowardice. Forward, comrades and HAIL SATAN!

Heeey, nice to hear you have got good directions form our Father. Keep up the good work and blast those enemies to smithereens! :D

Hail Satan!

lalapalooza said:

Isss... This legit?? Could someone(perhaps someone as intelligent in these things as a HP :? ) confirm this? :shock: :shock:

Artanis said:
lalapalooza said:

Isss... This legit?? Could someone(perhaps someone as intelligent in these things as a HP :? ) confirm this? :shock: :shock:
No he is deluded as fuck and maybe on drugs too who knows. Artanis here's a quick suggestion, if someones says strange things about being some kind of super mystical being bla bla bla you should know that they're delusional.

Artanis said:
It's of course not legit. But regardless of any fantasies this individual may have, if he/she is willing to do the RTRs then what's the harm?

Artanis said:

Artanis, I'm just imagining your face when you read that :lol:

Let say this...
IF I was a reincarnation of someone who already had the strongest relationship with Father Satan and KNEW that I am a powerful spiritual warrior with abilities, monogamous succubus wife and whatnot, I WOULDN'T say it all the exact moment I introduced myself to strangers online, much as I feel they would understand.
I'd eventually just tell the closest people AFTER I get to know them long enough and prove I'm not a deluded fuck.

Not saying the man is a deluded fuck by any means here, just that I don't know as I never met him before.

Personally, I'd just keep fighting for Satan and for us all without disclosing too much, especially if I know many would think I'm lying or retarded and so on.

Someone who wants to aid us in our fight and help Father Satan is good enough for me.

txg said:
Shael said:
Artanis said:
It's of course not legit. But regardless of any fantasies this individual may have, if he/she is willing to do the RTRs then what's the harm?
why are you saying rude things about him? he seems pretty cool. just because you have no personality doesnt mean you have to insult other members to feel good about yourself.

I dont know what you take as "insulting", but that wasnt that.

Ok sorry people for being a little dumb-dumb. :lol: :lol: because of the motivational things he/she said in the end, i thought that he/she could have been talking truth. :?

TheFlea said:
Wow how cool! Off to buy a printer that can connect to my phone :cool:

At Easter I did RTR - final 108 times for each letter
that is, 11,556 times.

https://lucifertrue.com/
https://crestinismul-fals.ro/

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back