Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cats

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
I just called your assumptions retarded...

I'm done with this forum thing. Too many toxics
It's not us who are toxics, it's you who writes stupid shit.

Yes, you ARE toxic. The first think you do is always insult people even if there is no need for that. ffs.

What a jew move trying to say others are the toxic ones. Narcissists have no place here. I've looked at your other posts and it's clear you're trolling trying to get reactions from people. It's not funny and its honestly pathetic. That's some real kike tier BS. Using slurs like *gay in response to other posts and etc. I feel you only came here to start trouble. And if by some small chance you're some kid and was at one point trying to be a satanist you need to study up on what Satanism is. Father and the Gods do not tolerate that kind of behavior. If you aren't some troll, grow up and get educated and stop acting like a jew.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Stormblood said:
Vaal said:
Maybe, instead of observing the worst examples of homosexual (NPC homos) who don't even act like humans let alone homosexuals, you should look at real examples of homos, such two High Priests, me and a few others on this forum. You can't study something if you examine someone whose behaviour is totally out of bounds. It's like wanting to study the human species, but analysing kikes instead. Kikes are not humans, even if they look similar to humans. In other words, you can't learn about humans by analysing kikes, just like you can't learn about real homos by analysing NPCs.

Yes because we're definitely just the most softest, pussied-out guys here in this ministries.[/sarcasm]

Evidently Vaal, if you paid closer attention, a lot of real homosexuals are some of the most hard-asses you're going to come across, not even close to the disgusting pixie retards you'll find at gay pride with their glittery cone boobs, sparkly unicorn outfits and rainbow bdsm costumes that make a shit mockery of us. Never gone to a gay pride, never will. It's supposed to make us feel like we're with our own there but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I'd just feel like I was surrounded by brain-dead idiots of some inferior unintelligible species, can't feel more alienated than that. I absolutely abhor it.

If I had a chance to train a cat, my cat would do quick use of people like this. My cat would also pee in the toilet and flush. Or I would have a different kind of cat, a bigger one. A jaguar.

Stormblood said:

If I had a chance to train a cat, my cat would do quick use of people like this. My cat would also pee in the toilet and flush. Or I would have a different kind of cat, a bigger one. A jaguar.

If I had the chance, I would get a horse. Always been drawn to horses in a rather obscure way I've noticed, always wanted one as a companion and frequently considered one as a familiar. They're great beasts, can be as gentle as they can be violent.

I would get a Cheetah. Cheetahs are the largest species of small cat, much more similar to a houscat than they are to a lion or tiger. Have a personality like a shy housecat. In zoos they raise baby cheetahs together with baby dogs so when a person comes in, the cheetah looks at the dog and sees the dog is calm so the cheetah knows it can be calm too. Then they just act like a mix of a dog and housecat personalities.

If I had the chance, I would get a horse. Always been drawn to horses in a rather obscure way I've noticed, always wanted one as a companion and frequently considered one as a familiar. They're great beasts, can be as gentle as they can be violent.

With wings and horns? One servitor/advanced thoughtform like that guards one direction of my astral temple.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I would get a Cheetah. Cheetahs are the largest species of small cat, much more similar to a houscat than they are to a lion or tiger. Have a personality like a shy housecat. In zoos they raise baby cheetahs together with baby dogs so when a person comes in, the cheetah looks at the dog and sees the dog is calm so the cheetah knows it can be calm too. Then they just act like a mix of a dog and housecat personalities.

I like jaguars because they're very fast and also bigger than regular domesticated cats. I like cheetas too.

Stormblood said:

With wings and horns? One servitor/advanced thoughtform like that guards one direction of my astral temple.

No, just a black horse... maybe with red eyes. My guardian demon was written to have been attended by a wolf with red eyes once. Maybe red eyes mean something?

I love Siberian tigers. I have always been drawn to Cats of all kinds but I love tigers. they are so beautiful. I am very drawn to them. and I like jaguars as well.

Aquarius said:
I'd get an elephant, cuz why not?
Get an Indian elephant. They are very friendly and love to learn new tricks and games. African elephants, especially the males, are much more unpredictable and violent. I guess since they got so many dangerous animals there, they have to be tougher.

Stormblood said:

No, just a black horse... maybe with red eyes. My guardian demon was written to have been attended by a wolf with red eyes once. Maybe red eyes mean something?

It seems we have something else in common. At any rate, I agree that red eyes have a meaning.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
I'd get an elephant, cuz why not?
Get an Indian elephant. They are very friendly and love to learn new tricks and games. African elephants, especially the males, are much more unpredictable and violent. I guess since they got so many dangerous animals there, they have to be tougher.
Thank, brb gonna go buy one.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back