Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5G And Co-Vid

FancyMancy said:
"5G" means "fifth generation".

I guess some people don't really get the difference and they keep making assumption, without knowledge, wisdom and experience, instead of taking time to understand things first. The only other way the G could be read is Giga, which is a prefix indicating the multiple of an unit, not a synonymous of GigaHertz which is abbreviated in GHz :lol:

just imagine them playing us ads whilst we sleep....

for some its not the person crazy but the environment and with this shit going on, including they're madman gun deployed from satellites to turn anyone instantly obstructive and forceful tendancies to implode...

they do amplify on these streams and wavelengths as well as include find /Search people out through technology....

way of the future to have a very noisey world when no one else outside can knock on a door and say hello...

too busy into our streams and wavelengths to ever be provoked by any other world,.... doomsdaY

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I guess some people don't really get the difference and they keep making assumption, without knowledge, wisdom and experience, instead of taking time to understand things first. The only other way the G could be read is Giga, which is a prefix indicating the multiple of an unit, not a synonymous of GigaHertz which is abbreviated in GHz :lol:
Yeah, GHz is Giga-Hertz; GB is Giga-Byte... 5G is 5th-Generation. As to what you said about mixing things up - it's the same as "We're leaving Europe"; "finally, we've left Europe". Erm... No... We will never leave Europe; Europe is a continent; E-jew is a jew schoolyard bully clique! Even news correspondents have said "leaving Europe", as well. (((They))) do this deliberately. It is just related to the jew's non-dictionary, non-wordbook, non-lexicon dictionary-wordbook-lexicon of yiddish. I can't believe how well that thread came to be! I was just posting it for information but it makes a lot of things make sense now - and yes, I repeat - it is a revised edition, no less! :roll: This just goes to show - don't update/upgrade anything; it just makes things worse!

Hi!
Hope you are all doing great!
Today I had my most intense meditation thus far. I saw the light, although not to it's full power. Almost. I am sure I can do better than today. I just wanted to come here and ask a few questions so I can be more efficient in my advancement.

It only took 18 mins to get in that state. The effect of power running through my body lasted for 1 hour before it faded away. There was a slight humming in my head that repelled all thoughts. If previously it was hard to make the inner voice shut up, on command, today this came effortlessly. I had effortless control over my thoughts.

This week I was constantly trying to battle thoughts in my head and make them shut up. No matter what I would do, a random thoughts would still sneak up on my after 5 to 10 seconds.

So, I have the following questions:
1.What can I do so the effect of the mediation lasts all day? I want to be like this all the time. No matter what I do, no matter where. I want to be like this, at work, when I study, when I eat, when I travel, when I talk to people, when I sleep. I don't want to go back. Is it possible to always be in this state? I want to be able to always access this state at will in a matter of seconds. That would be amazing!

2. Has anybody managed to be in this state throughout the entire day? Have you? (this might sound like a personal question, but I am too curious not to ask)

3. What are chakras? How do I open them? Is opening the chakras going to help? I am still new to SS. Can some of you please provide guidance?

Thank you!

natalie_lion's_heart said:
Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview ||
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52198946

"YouTube has banned all conspiracy theory videos falsely linking coronavirus symptoms to 5G networks."

Ive posted his two and a half hour interview above here in the posts.

He did mention in his interview that the media had been threatened they would get sanctioned if they allowed any discussions between 5G and Coronavirus symptoms.

He said if you can't win an argument don't enter into it. They're running from discussing the link between Coronavirus and 5G because people most likely will find there is a link.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

The misunderstanding isn't so bad though because both 5G and 5 GHz are bad for our health. :roll: :lol:

Good morning my Sisters and Brothers in Satan

I was wondering the other day about David Icke - What makes me wonder so much about him is that he's always tried to expose the Jews but it seems to me as if he's not aware of what he's doing...
What's your take on this guy ?

Pudro4 said:
Good morning my Sisters and Brothers in Satan

I was wondering the other day about David Icke - What makes me wonder so much about him is that he's always tried to expose the Jews but it seems to me as if he's not aware of what he's doing...
What's your take on this guy ?

His recent video on the 5G was basically on point, he named the jews without naming them on this video.

Hello,
When I first found the jos website I was very reluctant to access it. I still am reluctant to click on a lot of suspicious looking links, or links that contain certain words.

For those who want to remain anonymous when doing their research, I want to suggest using tails and the tor browser.
I am becoming concerned about my browsing history. I don't want anybody knowing that I was accessing the jos, and downloading books on Nazi, or logging in on the ancient-forums.com on a daily basis. Instead of paying for a shitty VPN, you can use tails, it's free, and its way safer.

Tails is a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity. It helps use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leaving no trace unless you ask it to explicitly. You can use tails to access the tor browser and navigate the surface web safely. I used it before out of curiosity to access the deep web. Tails might be the last bastion of free speech left. Just beware if you enter the deep web, you cant trust everything you read.

Stay safe, and be smart about what you are doing.

This is Tails official website:
https://tails.boum.org/
Don't download tails from anywhere else, and remember its 100% free. Don't get scammed.

I hope this helped.

Hail Satan.

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

This video keeps getting deteled but it's on here for the time being

Ion said:
Hi!
Today I had my most intense meditation thus far. I saw the light, although not to it's full power. Almost. I am sure I can do better than today. I just wanted to come here and ask a few questions so I can be more efficient in my advancement.

It only took 18 mins to get in that state. The effect of power running through my body lasted for 1 hour before it faded away. There was a slight humming in my head that repelled all thoughts. If previously it was hard to make the inner voice shut up, on command, today this came effortlessly. I had effortless control over my thoughts.

This week I was constantly trying to battle thoughts in my head and make them shut up. No matter what I would do, a random thoughts would still sneak up on my after 5 to 10 seconds.

So, I have the following questions:
1.What can I do so the effect of the mediation lasts all day? I want to be like this all the time. No matter what I do, no matter where. I want to be like this, at work, when I study, when I eat, when I travel, when I talk to people, when I sleep. I don't want to go back. Is it possible to always be in this state? I want to be able to always access this state at will in a matter of seconds. That would be amazing!

2. Has anybody managed to be in this state throughout the entire day? Have you? (this might sound like a personal question, but I am too curious not to ask)

3. What are chakras? How do I open them? Is opening the chakras going to help? I am still new to SS. Can some of you please provide guidance?

Thank you!
What did you do to make that happen?

1. Mix of the energy dispersing and going away, and your body adapting to the higher level of energy so it doesn't feel so much anymore. That's why the fealing goes away.

You need to consistently be working to keep it maintained for more than 40 days so it starts becoming permanent. But don't do too much, because doing too much can cause other problems.

3. Read on http://www.joyofsatan.org

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

The misunderstanding isn't so bad though because both 5G and 5 GHz are bad for our health. :roll: :lol:

Technically, all Wi-Fi is currently bad for the health, especially for NPCs who don't enjoy the same protections as we do. One should always plug instead of using Wi-Fi, but even then the radiations from the PC are bad for health too (as are mobile phones and many more devices), because that's how the enemy deals with tech, giving both benefits but also undermining us. It's nothing compared to the tech of Tesla and that of our beloved Gods.

Sami1989 said:
https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

This video keeps getting deteled but it's on here for the time being
Can you save the video and re-upload it?

FancyMancy said:
Ion said:
Hi!
Today I had my most intense meditation thus far. I saw the light
Which "the light"?

Sorry for being imprecise with my speech. I did not mean to be obscure. I was just in a rush to share the experience. Lesson learned.
I will try to explain more precise what "the light" was. I meant it both literally and metaphorically speaking.

First of all, this was the first meditation in a long long time where it didn't feel like I failed. Previously I had trouble concentrating and most of my meditations would end with me feeling I could do more. I was not enjoying meditation. It felt like exercise. I had to force myself to do it. This one was an exception. I read some posts on this ancient-forums where some describe mediation as being an empowering and pleasant experience. I could not relate to those posts that up until that day. That's why, I saw the light, meaning, now I know personally and not just from reading that mediation has a lot much more to offer and it's an amazing experience. This is what I meant metaphorical by "light"

As the meditation got deeper, even tho my room was dimly lit, and the light was very diffuse, I started seeing colors getting more and more intense. The colors would change their shape and hue, and I would sometimes see small sparks of very intense color. This was coupled with the feeling of energy running through my body. The energy felt like "ants walking all over my skin for lack of a better comparison. Although the feeling was not at all unpleasant.
I would best describe the experience as being engulfed by light. Light in many colors. It felt that if I was to continue the session I would have seen bright white light. I stopped the meditation before that happened because I felt I was getting to ahead of myself. I was reluctant to continue. This is what I meant by the light, in the literal sense of it.

That sums it all up.

What do you mean by "which light"?

Ion said:
First of all, this was the first meditation in a long long time where it didn't feel like I failed.
For a lot of people, at first they don't feel, see, experience much or anything, and it can seem as if nothing is happening at all, but it all builds up. For example, when boiling some wate in a pan, we can't always tell its doing something, but we still know it is...until the lid flips off. Hopefully, we won't boil and flip, because we must do things steadily, but each time we meditate, it does cause something to happen. It might just be undetectable to us for an amount of time.

This is what I meant metaphorical by "light"
Maybe I'm just used to hearing/reading it said differently, lol.

The energy felt like "ants walking all over my skin for lack of a better comparison.
That actually has been a description before, so you're not on your own there.

No, what you said makes sense now. I just wondered what you meant.

danewpath said:
don't forget how 5g might sterilize people or even might dumb them down.

Everyone must look this rollout world map, this is very important. (the entire south korea is covered! just think how 5g might affect them!):
https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map
They r putting up those towers alarmingly fast, and in strange plces too. Why have nearly 200 in small areas like Puerto rico?

Here comes the sound frequency manipulators and light guns Komerades. There are many Gods in war.

Trump signed on 24 March 2020,the Secure 5G and Beyond Act.
The 5G network completed in whole America within 180 days after 24 March 2020.

https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-signs-5g-and-broadband-mapping-legislation-into-law/

Whatever you think of David Icke, if he is right about 5G and I want to believe him then the elite will have the button of death within 6 months in their hands!

Larissa666 said:
This is not something to be dismissed lightly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5IhKHGDKhM

It's possible that those bees passed through the microwave beams. That's what they look to me anyway.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Last year they started with the commercials about Giganet.
And the year before that T-mobile was already promoting the use of streaming everywhere and being able to do anything and everything you want anywhere and everywhere.

T-mobile, like Vodafone is a company that sells mobile phonenumbers. Basicly they're the company where you can have the plan for what to pay on how to use your phone.

I wanted to share this video:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=_vIgOJiAXw0

Ziggo and Vodafone tend to work together. The above commercial has been airing at least the past 6 months. "Through giganet I update in no-time games, I can stream series everywhere, and later my car will be connected to the fridge." He asks 'is that necessary?' and then it goes back to things from the past which in the end stuck around and were further developed.

Also it automaticly send me to a 6s vid in which it said that they're already implementing the technology in Utrecht and that they want to bring it to the rest of NL.
It does not say weather or not these are 5g towers though.
Also Ziggo is an internet provider, also provides television and phone connections for the household, if Im correct. These tend to come in a package together.

The 6s vid:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=_zhCAe2onaw

It is confirmed that the Giganet is indeed 5G. It was mentioned in a recent commercial that spoke like 'take it easy' like it was meant for this time period. Its the first time I've seen that commercial.

5G Not Welcome in Europe

"In the space of just a couple of weeks, more than 60 masts have been hit by arson attacks in the U.K. It prompted Boris Johnson's office to condemn the attacks as caused by a “crazed conspiracy theory” and "putting lives at risk."

On the Continent, the Netherlands is the hardest-hit country with 22 arson attacks and three attempted attacks linked to 5G concerns. Ireland has seen three such attacks, Cyprus has seen two and Belgium, Italy, Sweden and Finland have all seen at least one, recent figures from industry associations ETNO and GSMA showed."

https://www.politico.eu/article/coronavirus-5g-arson-attacks-online-theories/?fbclid=IwAR07MVKRgEgE1CWeaFpsUGeZzgE1_3NYNWY7RPrmu4z7N_e3XLjnLlOhIo0

Note that these attacks took place during the lockdown and these are only the reported and confirmed cases

Syd Silver said:
5G Not Welcome in Europe

"In the space of just a couple of weeks, more than 60 masts have been hit by arson attacks in the U.K. It prompted Boris Johnson's office to condemn the attacks as caused by a “crazed conspiracy theory” and "putting lives at risk."

On the Continent, the Netherlands is the hardest-hit country with 22 arson attacks and three attempted attacks linked to 5G concerns. Ireland has seen three such attacks, Cyprus has seen two and Belgium, Italy, Sweden and Finland have all seen at least one, recent figures from industry associations ETNO and GSMA showed."

https://www.politico.eu/article/coronavirus-5g-arson-attacks-online-theories/?fbclid=IwAR07MVKRgEgE1CWeaFpsUGeZzgE1_3NYNWY7RPrmu4z7N_e3XLjnLlOhIo0

Note that these attacks took place during the lockdown and these are only the reported and confirmed cases

Vodafone commercials, blatantly jew owned (come on their logo is basicly a red 6), has apparently put those things in over half of the entire NL.
They were talking about the Giganet, but they didn't tell us that it was 5G. Now they're doing so and saying its 5G.

I think those attacks are still mild considering that over half of NL is already hooked up to this network.
Like we'll all use mobile phone internet only.. I really don't get those mobile phone commercials.

xudomode said:
I like you, you remind me of me. There are ways to do more than just rtrs. And there are ways that you won't expose yourself as well. You can spread the truth to social media(hidden is recommended) you don't have to state that your a Satanist but put videos about these things. If they put it down post it again make different solutions to spread what's actually going on without being to revealing at your satanism. Just like Hitler. :)

Glad you appreciated my thoughts. :) As for sharing the truth and exposing dangers, I'm practically doing only that and RTRs since a few months back. Posts and videos with links and proof on what we know about these technologies, vaccines, microchips and so on, and I basically ran a subtle "pool" at work where I at least decided a good 60-70% is at least half awoke. Some have clearly stated "stay away from vaccines" and understand there's something shady about 5G, SOME (as I recently felt like this step was needed and started introducing 'the blame on Pissrael") even have agreed that the joos are behind it, some have mentioned the Rothschild themselves before I even mention them in any way.... so people are waking up and it's great news at last.
If I mentioned these things a few years ago (as I did with some people) I'd just get laughed at and called 'one of those' (conspiracy theorist AKA tinfoil hat nutjobs). But today, partially the enemy did us a favor pushing on us so much crap all at once and forcing people with nothing else to do than reading online articles that expose them in some ways.

As for mentioning Satanism, that's something I wanted to say.
In one of my last public social media posts I put up one image that I found in one of the clueless Satanic groups online, those that don't teach anything but post images all the time, you know the kind. The image was denouncing animal cruelty stating that if 'God' wants this then they did not want 'God'. When I posted it on my profile publicly, however, I decided to add on top that Satan, unlink that sadistic 'God', loves animals and stands for them. If may be nothing but who knows, it's a sluggish start.

The thing is (in my opinion): you can't go tell people you're a Satanist. I know some Brothers and Sisters usually got pissed and angry when they tell people they trust that they are of Satan and they get laughed at or bullied. Theses people can't be TOLD that. They have to be covered with many layers of truth before their perspection of reality can change enough to actually detach from the xtian programming and accept that 'being of Satan' MAY be actually a good thing. This is what I'm doing, whenever I can. I bathe people in all the knowledge I can, be that technological damage or knowledge of the Soul, chakras, aura, etc, and when they are ready (cause at some point they'll be ready and have enough proof) I'll tell them. It still doesn't hurt to give some mind blowing truth here and there to hasten the process of letting go of bullshit.

Sometimes I even wondered why the Joy of Satan wasn't named "Joy of Shiva". It would be sooo much easier to tell people lol and I had enough proof that Shiva is Satan already so it wouldn't even be a lie. Indian spiritual culture is already known for all the 'mystical' chakras, auras, and meditation.. they even use the SATANAMA mantra themselves, so it would have only been a matter of time before they'd make the connection and we'd confirm it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Syd Silver said:
5G Not Welcome in Europe

Vodafone commercials, blatantly jew owned (come on their logo is basicly a red 6), has apparently put those things in over half of the entire NL.
They were talking about the Giganet, but they didn't tell us that it was 5G. Now they're doing so and saying its 5G.

I think those attacks are still mild considering that over half of NL is already hooked up to this network.
Like we'll all use mobile phone internet only.. I really don't get those mobile phone commercials.

I didnt know this but there have already been petitions started against 5G.
https://stralingsbewust.info/landelijke-petitie-5g/

There is also a petition against bringing satellites into space that can radiate 5G to earth or something like this.

Basicly theyre saying that they do not want this network to go up without thorough testing of the effects on the health, also saying that such has not even been properly tested up to 4G !

On a side note:
Also the Ziggo logo has a cube in it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Syd Silver said:
5G Not Welcome in Europe

There is also a petition against bringing satellites into space that can radiate 5G to earth or something like this.

Basicly theyre saying that they do not want this network to go up without thorough testing of the effects on the health, also saying that such has not even been properly tested up to 4G !

On a side note:

It is more than what we see now, this is just the beginning
Europe is starting to wake up finally, slowly but it started and that's very important

I find it hilarious you need 5G to create Giganet speeds, that doesn't make sense at all. Like HP.Cobra said why can't you use 4G, CAN 4G enter Giganet speeds and even if it just doubles, triples, or quadruples the speed "Why does a smartphone need that much bandwidth". It's not like movies and entertainment are raw files most movies are compressed to something like 25Mbit/Second speed range whereby even a 30Mbit line runs the movie fine.

For our less technical members.

2^30 = 1,073,741,824 rounded down due to bandwidth overheard it's 1,000,000,000.

So 1 billion gigabits is needed for Giganet.

Divide by 8 and you get 134,217,728 rounding down for overheard 125,000,000.

So at Giganet speeds a smartphone is theoretically downloading and uploading if Upload is uncapped at 125Megabytes per second.

I understand entertainment and downloading multiple stuff or movies and whatnot. But it's really silly as a lot of people still like to use their TV or PC as main platform. I understand my definition is outdated as some will say the smartphone revolution has altered and made all that obsolete to a degree. But still 5G is a danger not a solution why not 4GG, Giganet on 4G.

Funny what about Israel and their 5G ban. They use 4G how much further are they going to extend 4G before the system needs a complete overhaul and requires a new generation or new manufacturing system infrastructure in place.

I hate to state this as it makes me sound like a pro-semite. But if the jews are doing what they do, why do we have to do contrary to that. Like the Eugenics thread, if jews practice Eugenics why can't Gentiles do it.

OH Wait a minute we are talking about Levantine psychopaths the tribe doesn't like that it causes hashit to cry. Oh I remember now we have psychopathic jews in existence that promote a huge hoax of catastrophic proportions.

*insert meme* Multi-culturalism, multi-racial, and inter-racial except in Israel

Syd Silver said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

On a side note:

It is more than what we see now, this is just the beginning
Europe is starting to wake up finally, slowly but it started and that's very important

Yes. We shall see more! :)

Gear88 said:
So 1 billion gigabits is needed for Giganet.

Divide by 8 and you get 134,217,728 rounding down for overheard 125,000,000.

So at Giganet speeds a smartphone is theoretically downloading and uploading if Upload is uncapped at 125Megabytes per second.

I don't know what you're doing here, but 8 Gigabit = 1 GigaByte, not 1 Byte. So, you probably made an error somewhere, as 1 billion Gigabit would equal 125 thousand TeraBytes, which is 125 PetaByte. Maybe you meant 1 Gb, not 1 billion Gb which is 1 Eb, by the way. Exabit.

Stormblood said:
...@Stormblood: Small mistake. Let me fix the mistake particularly cause I myself am sort of a Grammer Nazi and I'm punishing myself for the mistake...

So to fix my mistake: 1 billion bits is = to 1 Gigabit.

1 Gigabit or 1 billion bits or 1,000,000,000 is the primary speed of Giganet IF it reaches it near. While it's actually 2^ 30 or = to 1,073,741,824 Gibibits. The remaining 73,741,824 bits or about 74Mebibits are usually used for overheard of bandwidth. In the end it's lucky you even reach the full usage of bandwidth as it's usually a synthetic benchmark, not that you DON'T actually get some good speeds just sometimes the infrastructure doesn't reach it. Some people have giganet internet at home and reach 700, 800, 900, maybe even slightly above 1Gig if the bandwidth overhead isn't bad.

Anyways...

1,000,000,000 divided by 8 is 125,000,000 bytes or 125Megabytes. Again if using the full Gibibit range 1,074,741,824 it would = 134,217,728 bytes or 134Mebibytes. The remaining 9Mebibytes are usually used for bandwidth overhead or ‭9,217,728‬bytes.

So there thank you Stormblood for clearing up a mistake. I didn't see it at first but I noticed it after re-reading two or three times the post.

But again the question becomes again "Why isn't 4G capable of such things surely we haven't maxed out the tech?"

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
...@Stormblood: Small mistake. Let me fix the mistake particularly cause I myself am sort of a Grammer Nazi and I'm punishing myself for the mistake...

So to fix my mistake: 1 billion bits is = to 1 Gigabit.

1 Gigabit or 1 billion bits or 1,000,000,000 is the primary speed of Giganet IF it reaches it near. While it's actually 2^ 30 or = to 1,073,741,824 Gibibits. The remaining 73,741,824 bits or about 74Mebibits are usually used for overheard of bandwidth. In the end it's lucky you even reach the full usage of bandwidth as it's usually a synthetic benchmark, not that you DON'T actually get some good speeds just sometimes the infrastructure doesn't reach it. Some people have giganet internet at home and reach 700, 800, 900, maybe even slightly above 1Gig if the bandwidth overhead isn't bad.

Anyways...

1,000,000,000 divided by 8 is 125,000,000 bytes or 125Megabytes. Again if using the full Gibibit range 1,074,741,824 it would = 134,217,728 bytes or 134Mebibytes. The remaining 9Mebibytes are usually used for bandwidth overhead or ‭9,217,728‬bytes.

So there thank you Stormblood for clearing up a mistake. I didn't see it at first but I noticed it after re-reading two or three times the post.

But again the question becomes again "Why isn't 4G capable of such things surely we haven't maxed out the tech?"

This is not grammar. It's information science lol Nevermind

In the meanwhile ...

"The U.S. Department of Commerce is close to signing off on a new rule that would allow U.S. companies to work with China’s Huawei Technologies on setting standards for next generation 5G networks"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei-tech-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-drafts-rule-to-allow-huawei-and-u-s-firms-to-work-together-on-5g-standards-sources-idUSKBN22I1ZY

Best way to neutralize 5g is not to build it in the first place... Nothing wrong with fiber optics running thru ground, better than current wireless tech anyway.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Very honestly, can this insane shit be stopped at all? Because it seems we need an extreme intervention as soon as possible, before it's too late...
Don't misunderstand me, I am also doing the spiritual warfare of course, but seeing these things, what's happening now in the world makes me feel as if we were doomed for sure.
Sorry for saying this. It's shit because I have always been an optimistic person...
:(

I think the same as you when it comes to an intervention. When will there be a call to arms so to speak. There was one man who was burning down 5g towers, we need action. Is there a physical war approaching or must we stay fighting in the shadows? Who will be at the front lines? Get fit brothers and sister cause I do believe we will have to fight.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
People observed all sorts of things from 5G weeks in as it was installed, like killing bugs, birds, small animals, and causing all sorts of bad incidents.

5G in 1936...history has a funny memetic way of returning.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v18/v18n3p-4_Weber.html
In 1936, German technicians had noticed that high frequency radio waves produced by a large transmitter tube used to broadcast the Olympic Games from Berlin that year incidentally killed all nearby insects. Spurred by this, the Siemens-Schuckertwerke (Siemens-Schuckert works), together with the Reich Biology Institute in Dahlem, conducted tests on pest eradication using the high-frequency field of an electron tube.

Ion said:
FancyMancy said:
Ion said:
Hi!
Today I had my most intense meditation thus far. I saw the light
Which "the light"?

Sorry for being imprecise with my speech. I did not mean to be obscure. I was just in a rush to share the experience. Lesson learned.
I will try to explain more precise what "the light" was. I meant it both literally and metaphorically speaking.

First of all, this was the first meditation in a long long time where it didn't feel like I failed. Previously I had trouble concentrating and most of my meditations would end with me feeling I could do more. I was not enjoying meditation. It felt like exercise. I had to force myself to do it. This one was an exception. I read some posts on this ancient-forums where some describe mediation as being an empowering and pleasant experience. I could not relate to those posts that up until that day. That's why, I saw the light, meaning, now I know personally and not just from reading that mediation has a lot much more to offer and it's an amazing experience. This is what I meant metaphorical by "light"

As the meditation got deeper, even tho my room was dimly lit, and the light was very diffuse, I started seeing colors getting more and more intense. The colors would change their shape and hue, and I would sometimes see small sparks of very intense color. This was coupled with the feeling of energy running through my body. The energy felt like "ants walking all over my skin for lack of a better comparison. Although the feeling was not at all unpleasant.
I would best describe the experience as being engulfed by light. Light in many colors. It felt that if I was to continue the session I would have seen bright white light. I stopped the meditation before that happened because I felt I was getting to ahead of myself. I was reluctant to continue. This is what I meant by the light, in the literal sense of it.

That sums it all up.

By any chance that energy running throughout your body is like buzzing inside of you as if electricity is surging through you? that can be one of sign that your body is about to fall asleep or in a deep trance. I too experience same thing when attempt to astral projection, where I saw a bunch of light shows even through it dark and nighttime. I often will those lights to take shape and when unable to astral projection, I simply will those light images to form a wall of light and then break through it into a dream. Hopeful one that is a lucid dream.

Necrorifter said:
Ion said:
FancyMancy said:
By any chance that energy running throughout your body is like buzzing inside of you as if electricity is surging through you? that can be one of sign that your body is about to fall asleep or in a deep trance. I too experience same thing when attempt to astral projection, where I saw a bunch of light shows even through it dark and nighttime. I often will those lights to take shape and when unable to astral projection, I simply will those light images to form a wall of light and then break through it into a dream. Hopeful one that is a lucid dream.

Yes I would say it was very much like inner electricity buzzing in every cell of my body.

Regarding the astral.I do see those lights and colors as they play around on my retina even when its pitch black. I try not to focus on them because they make me dream and I can fall asleep instead of finishing the meditation. I dont think they are helpful when you try to project. I might be wrong, because I never managed to enter the astral. I have to conquer my fear and commit to it. Today will be the 4th day in a row when I try. Instead of focusing on the lights try to focus on your general body sensation. Notice how you progressively get more and more relaxed, until you finally let go of everything.

I wish I could tell you more.
I will write to you once I manage to AP. until then, good luck on your journey

Ion said:

Yes I would say it was very much like inner electricity buzzing in every cell of my body.

Regarding the astral.I do see those lights and colors as they play around on my retina even when its pitch black. I try not to focus on them because they make me dream and I can fall asleep instead of finishing the meditation. I dont think they are helpful when you try to project. I might be wrong, because I never managed to enter the astral. I have to conquer my fear and commit to it. Today will be the 4th day in a row when I try. Instead of focusing on the lights try to focus on your general body sensation. Notice how you progressively get more and more relaxed, until you finally let go of everything.

I wish I could tell you more.
I will write to you once I manage to AP. until then, good luck on your journey

Yes, that is true, I tend to use light show as a mean to leave my body, though now that you mention it, I pretty sure that why every attempt with this method tend to result in one that are eerie similar to false awakening, in which either you think you are awake or astral projection but are actually in a dream. I try to focus on my body sensation, but that tends to result in my body wake up... which is the opposite of what I want, so I tend to try to avoid thinking about my body if possible. Really, my biggest problem is that I do not fall asleep faster enough. good luck on your journey as well.

xudomode said:
So now I'm having visions of me in a blood bath with me literary looking at myself with blood literary showering on me. To top it off I'm literary having thoughts of massacres in my head like me killing ppl. What is going on is this suppose to happen to me, I do rtrs but I see these things vividly. Idk what to think about this. I think I'm going crazy what do I do to stop this

Clean your aura fervently, and do the AoP. More the better. You are under some serious enemy influence. Do not forget returning curses pt1&2.

Prioritize those, and remember consistency and eventually you will get better. You can also ask your Guardian and/or Satan for help. That help requires you to do the best you can on your own. No such thing as free help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back