Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who created bodybuilding?

The original gymnasiums going back to the turn of the 20th century when physical culture became popular. The ancient Greeks used something similar to a kettle bell a round stone with an iron handle. Kettle bells build strength better then dumb bells and bar bells.

Body building is not a sport for strength building its a physique sport that exercises are designed to build a specific physique for people to then compete based on. People are confusing this. Body building ends up harming people as the exercises cause damage to the body due to how they work the body.

When physical culture was the thing before body building of today came into being. It actually produced men who had insane levels of strength. I studied the programs of some of these people and its different then today. However they were not huge either and they did all this before drugs. In fact Charles Atlas was interesting he was a strong man who did all kinds of feats of strength and he stated he dropped the conventional weight training that is popular today because it didn't give him any strength. The method he developed is also in the martial art and yoga systems in the east. It actually generates Chi power which is the source of strength. One kundalini yoga master who was some skinny fellow would just pick up five hundred pounds with one hand like it was nothing. He stated this is the power of pranic energy. This relates to the amount of bio electric charge or Chi in the body and how it governs the level of muscle contraction that is required for such things I suspect.

Eric13 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The original gyms in the images of them only had gymnastic equipment and some kettle bells. Gymnastics' such as training on rings is some of the hardest exercises and they build strength and physique.
Original gyms?
It seems in ancient times, like in Greece, along with body weight and similar movements, they used a variety of resistance methods as well. Like use of stones, logs and other accessible items.

I think, when maximizing strength and conditioning, you’ll need a variety of resistance training exercises at some point. To an extent.

Eric13 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The original gyms in the images of them only had gymnastic equipment and some kettle bells. Gymnastics' such as training on rings is some of the hardest exercises and they build strength and physique.
Original gyms?
It seems in ancient times, like in Greece, along with body weight and similar movements, they used a variety of resistance methods as well. Like use of stones, logs and other accessible items.

I think, when maximizing strength and conditioning, you’ll need a variety of resistance training exercises at some point. To an extent.

That is a common misconception: that weight training goes beyond what bodyweight training can achieve. In reality, both weight training and bodyweight training have their limits because we're human beings. In bodyweight training, infinite progressions can be created by working with leverage and other parameters. You could progress infinitely if the human body could afford that but in truth the limit in strength can only be overcome with mastery over chi control and thus there would be no extra physical benefit (in physical strength gain or muscle gain) once you reach your natural physical limit. Bodyweight training is less linear than just adding weight like in bodybuilding and weight lifting but that the lack of linearity doesn't make it inferior in improvement and potential.

HP Mageson666 said:
When physical culture was the thing before body building of today came into being. It actually produced men who had insane levels of strength. I studied the programs of some of these people and its different then today. However they were not huge either and they did all this before drugs. In fact Charles Atlas was interesting he was a strong man who did all kinds of feats of strength and he stated he dropped the conventional weight training that is popular today because it didn't give him any strength. The method he developed is also in the martial art and yoga systems in the east. It actually generates Chi power which is the source of strength. One kundalini yoga master who was some skinny fellow would just pick up five hundred pounds with one hand like it was nothing. He stated this is the power of pranic energy. This relates to the amount of bio electric charge or Chi in the body and how it governs the level of muscle contraction that is required for such things I suspect.

Eric13 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Original gyms?

Are you talking about his Dynamic tension system?

This section has piqued my interest. I always had an interest in "bodybuilding" but if it was created by a kike I probably ended up wasting my money.

I do not believe that its a mental illness to want to shape a body the way you want it to look, some people want to change the way the body is shape for specific functions like sports. I am all for that!

Yes I workout with weights, kettle bell, and just recently I decided to start more cardio and bodyweight training. If one is trying to build muscle, or improve, you can do it in other ways and not just a gym

sonnenkraft said:

And, yet, we should recall how in the Genesis they put Adam and Eve naked, and it was the serpent (Satan) who made aware of the fact they're naked and other stuff. I see how the kikes spin both sides: nudity and coverage. I think the actual truth would be to be naked when appropriate and dressed when appropriate. In any case, I won't argue about this. Thanks for sharing your point of view.

HP Mageson666 said:
The original gymnasiums going back to the turn of the 20th century when physical culture became popular. The ancient Greeks used something similar to a kettle bell a round stone with an iron handle. Kettle bells build strength better then dumb bells and bar bells.

Body building is not a sport for strength building its a physique sport that exercises are designed to build a specific physique for people to then compete based on. People are confusing this. Body building ends up harming people as the exercises cause damage to the body due to how they work the body.

Eric13 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Original gyms?

Do you have a source that you would recommend for strength training in terms of spiritual development? I have done everything (almost) in the realm of physical culture, good, bad and in between.

HP Mageson666 said:
Hatha Yoga is the system for working with this.
Would there be a reliable source, a video that shows instruction? I found the images on JOS to be not entirely adequate

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Hatha Yoga is the system for working with this.
Would there be a reliable source, a video that shows instruction? I found the images on JOS to be not entirely adequate
The whole internet, yoga's been mainstream for decades at this point.

Stormblood said:
sonnenkraft said:
the perfect and healthy body appearance should look like GREEK GODS

Some are going to argue and tell you that those statues represent the bodybuilding physique, when all evidence points away from it, including the fact that bodybuilding didn't exist when Ancient Greek statues were molded.

I agree the freaks look nasty but uhh body building was in greece for a long time. They lifted boulders and such. The statues were modeled after real people.

sonnenkraft said:
Stormblood said:
sonnenkraft said:
the perfect and healthy body appearance should look like GREEK GODS
Some are going to argue and tell you that those statues represent the bodybuilding physique, when all evidence points away from it, including the fact that bodybuilding didn't exist when Ancient Greek statues were molded.

there is no need for Bodybuilding term it's fake and kike as u mentioned in the topic.
There is something Called Developing Healthy Strong Body for Healthy soul and mind.
if u looked at the images of Greek god Statues that i posted u can now Compare them with
Germans images During the Third Reich , you will understand that germans achieved the healthy body which looks similar to greek god statues (perfect healthy body Appearance)

894c8a83779cb5d19cd627154611aeba.jpg

f52f72bf0629111238863e87bd6223d1.jpg

32b7cc912e5e93efb8295d2755382559.jpg

13a8e2f5a55d39fe2e1cd069d608301e.jpg

Nude+-+Nakt+Kultur+-+Javelin+Thrower+-+Wiemar+culture+-+Deutschland+und+die+Ostmark+-+Peter+Crawford.jpg

just keep it simple, no need for stupid practices in gym

I'm just doing body weight exercises and I get plenty of size. I dont want to be huge like body builders, but I do like some size and strong muscles.

Jack said:
https://kinobody.com/pages/sales-page-bmp
(I have this and I can post for free of anyone is interested. )
Hello, Jack, I want this do you still have it brother?

mercury_wisdom said:
Jack said:
https://kinobody.com/pages/sales-page-bmp
(I have this and I can post for free of anyone is interested. )
Hello, Jack, I want this do you still have it brother?
https://mega.nz/folder/9NkyXaZQ#eSe4kY6VtXHdKndkKx44ew

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back