Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

508 Resource Limit is Reached

FancyMancy

I received this error earlier, for an extended period of time (usually, it lasts for a couple of seconds only), just to let you know. I am guessing the forum was receiving a DDoS attack.

FancyMancy said:
I received this error earlier, for an extended period of time (usually, it lasts for a couple of seconds only), just to let you know. I am guessing the forum was receiving a DDoS attack.
It just happened to me right before I logged in. It is quite a nuisance. Another SS just told me that it usually happens around saturn or mars time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are under serious attack, but that is all. We also have increased visits by legit people. It's a mix.
If you check this exact time, you will see that I just recieved one now... I'm not joking.

What I was going to say was this - at least it partly is good, with the legitimate visits.

Cartman1997 said:
FancyMancy said:
It just happened to me right before I logged in. It is quite a nuisance. Another SS just told me that it usually happens around saturn or mars time.
Do you mean the Hours of Saturn/Mars?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are under serious attack, but that is all. We also have increased visits by legit people. It's a mix.

I dunno why that cracked me up.

We are under serious attack.

That Is all.

Commander Serpent then walked briskly out of the room.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What is the preparation for us as a members if JOS stopped
i have the JOS encyclopedia and runes mp3 + RTR is there anything else please mention it
And Please if any Negative thing happened , please email me the new Back-up website
[email protected].

SIEG HEIL

FancyMancy said:

Same here, couldnt get on for quite awhile. Glad its working again now, though. I honestly have no clue how the HPs manage to keep these sites up with how often they get taken down, I can imagine its time consuming to say the least. If any of them see this thank you :)

Arin said:
FancyMancy said:

Same here, couldn't get on for quite awhile. Glad its working again now, though. I honestly have no clue how the HPs manage to keep these sites up with how often they get taken down, I can imagine its time consuming to say the least. If any of them see this thank you :)

This is basically on the level of being a job for a long time now. Everything has it's pros and cons. This is not only time demanding but stressful, it is 24/7, but really helpful to everyone. Even if I went into details nobody would understand except of people who know exactly how this type of stuff is. Gotta keep up with a hundred different things so that everything just stays as is. I have taken courses to such an intensity that it's higher than a bachelor's degree in these things. In the end it paid it's demanding nature off.

On top of this sometimes troll posts are around 1000 some days. Sometimes way more. Always fun to see spammers and trollers desperate.

This would be solved by "Google Captcha" on registration, but as anyone who knows of these things can see, putting Google in the registration process is the dumbest thing one can do for user privacy. So fuck google and things are fine.

On the other hand, it appears with the amount of DDOS'ing we will have to host this on Satellite internet or something, and possibly even then, the Satellite will get traffic error. Like JoS Satellite may be needed. And one could never be sure about it's safety. Might also get some sort of Space Army unit guarding it. And still, not certain.

New steps are being evaluated to solve these issues, everything is on the table right now. However everything is on the testing stage yet. In the next days, courtesy of some brother in Satan, and in a new site, the Groups Archive will be operational again. We'll keep you up to date as always.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That Is all.

I lol'd at how you imagined this. But this is exactly the situation.

I hope now the issues have subsided. I mean until next time when the enemy goes monkey mode.

Although I dislike CloudFlare, and anything 'cloud' when it comes to centralising the Internet and information and things, might that help against DDoSing? I don't know the rules for it - e.g. if it is DDoSed, then it would be disabled for a time, or - as it should be - those who do the DDoSing would be blocked by the firewall/servers that is CloudFlare. Maybe there are alternatives. I also expect it to cost a bit, as well.

It seems happening more often when it's early morning in the US, or because the enemy "troll call centers" by ADL - or so - start working against us, or because high numbers of Americans check the forum while in EU it's still afternoon.

When the enemy will run out of cash and will move to hire cheap trolls in underpaid countries (that seems already happening, due to very low recent quality of trolling here) problem will be partially solved!

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That Is all.

Lol. I have to say, I like this new Aldrick...funny, compassionate, not always ranting about negative stuff. Did you bump your head or something? Lol.

Do you think there's any point or worth in directing attack to such individuals? The other day during an hour long error I got fed up and went on the offense with negative energy. I commanded it to find the individuals and harm/curse them. Eventually the error was gone though soon after so I didn't spend too much time doing it.

For venting purposes it's nice, but perhaps it's a waste of time? Is there anything we can do on our end to lighten the load for you in regards to this? A lot of us have plenty of spare time these days.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is basically on the level of being a job for a long time now. Everything has it's pros and cons. This is not only time demanding but stressful, it is 24/7, but really helpful to everyone. Even if I went into details nobody would understand except of people who know exactly how this type of stuff is. Gotta keep up with a hundred different things so that everything just stays as is. I have taken courses to such an intensity that it's higher than a bachelor's degree in these things. In the end it paid it's demanding nature off.

On top of this sometimes troll posts are around 1000 some days. Sometimes way more. Always fun to see spammers and trollers desperate.

This would be solved by "Google Captcha" on registration, but as anyone who knows of these things can see, putting Google in the registration process is the dumbest thing one can do for user privacy. So fuck google and things are fine.

On the other hand, it appears with the amount of DDOS'ing we will have to host this on Satellite internet or something, and possibly even then, the Satellite will get traffic error. Like JoS Satellite may be needed. And one could never be sure about it's safety. Might also get some sort of Space Army unit guarding it. And still, not certain.

New steps are being evaluated to solve these issues, everything is on the table right now. However everything is on the testing stage yet. In the next days, courtesy of some brother in Satan, and in a new site, the Groups Archive will be operational again. We'll keep you up to date as always.

Silent Sword said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That Is all.

Lol. I have to say, I like this new Aldrick...funny, compassionate, not always ranting about negative stuff. Did you bump your head or something? Lol.

Lol, so many times.

I feel alot different getting the jewsies out of my life. Reestablishing my Altar ect.

But I guess the biggest thing is, I don't wanna hurt people anymore. So, when I get hurt, I just allow myself to be Hurt.

I would rather be thought of as weak, then mean and dark and demotivate or hurt someone else's feelings.

I'm letting go of the alter ego I built to protect myself.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you check this exact time, you will see that I just recieved one now... I'm not joking.

What I was going to say was this - at least it partly is good, with the legitimate visits.

Cartman1997 said:
FancyMancy said:
Yes, I'm sorry if my answer wasn't clear!

Aldrick said:
Silent Sword said:
Aldrick said:

That Is all.

Lol, so many times.

I feel alot different getting the jewsies out of my life. Reestablishing my Altar ect.

But I guess the biggest thing is, I don't wanna hurt people anymore. So, when I get hurt, I just allow myself to be Hurt.

I would rather be thought of as weak, then mean and dark and demotivate or hurt someone else's feelings.

Glad you got those fucks out of your life. I know all too well what it's like. And not wanting to hurt people is nice, but it doesn't mean you should allow yourself to be hurt. If people deliberately want to cause you harm, it's their mistake.

And I definitely don't see this new you as weak, if anything you appear even stronger.

I just received this -

Error 1000
DNS points to prohibited IP

I think it means IP address.

Cartman1997 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cartman1997 said:
Thanks. It's OK. You just say it differently.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Do you think there's any point or worth in directing attack to such individuals? The other day during an hour long error I got fed up and went on the offense with negative energy. I commanded it to find the individuals and harm/curse them. Eventually the error was gone though soon after so I didn't spend too much time doing it.

For venting purposes it's nice, but perhaps it's a waste of time? Is there anything we can do on our end to lighten the load for you in regards to this? A lot of us have plenty of spare time these days.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just now I've encountered several attempts at Error 1000. Don't waste your energy. I agree with you, we must do what we can, which is to help our beloved Satanic Clergy spiritually with our rituals. The energy you would waste on some stupid idiots would be much more useful and powerful in rituals. I think we don't have to waste energy with another ritual to protect JOS because the ritual we have to protect JOS is excellent. What do you think HP Hooded Cobra 666?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arin said:
FancyMancy said:

Same here, couldn't get on for quite awhile. Glad its working again now, though. I honestly have no clue how the HPs manage to keep these sites up with how often they get taken down, I can imagine its time consuming to say the least. If any of them see this thank you :)

Thank you Brother for all you have done.

Silent Sword said:
Aldrick said:
Silent Sword said:

Lol, so many times.

Glad you got those fucks out of your life. I know all too well what it's like. And not wanting to hurt people is nice, but it doesn't mean you should allow yourself to be hurt. If people deliberately want to cause you harm, it's their mistake.

And I definitely don't see this new you as weak, if anything you appear even stronger.

Aww thanks. That made me feel good.

Aldrick said:
Silent Sword said:
Aldrick said:
Lol, so many times.

Same here, though I'm pretty new. Just make sure you're taking care of yourself ok? No need to suffer for no reason. Have a nice day :)

Apprentice said:
sonnenkraft said:
https://gab.com/Commander_Cobra_666
this is the rendezvous point if ancient-forums happens to go south due to the enemy.
I'm glad I saw that, and that you posted it, because I was trying to remember which gab account was HPHC's, and I remembered it nearly correctly; after a couple of attempts I landed on https://gab.com/CommanderCobra666, which does not have that verification post (which is deemed "sEnSiTiVe").

By the way,
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
, the link in your gab post has been changed incorrectly to https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18817, which, of course, does not work. I expect that this is a natural HTML URL encoding, rather than a deliberate editing (although, it still might be), because in URLs, numbers and symbols are converted to that type of gobbledygook. For example, %20 is the space character; the symbol & is converted to %26. Maybe if you edit that link, it might or might not be pasted correctly, so if you can, you might need to edit and past it as text, rather than a clickable link (if possible).

FancyMancy said:
I just received this -

Error 1000

Cartman1997 said:
FancyMancy said:

I've been told that I have a strange way of saying things :lol:

FancyMancy said:
Apprentice said:
sonnenkraft said:
this is the rendezvous point if ancient-forums happens to go south due to the enemy.
I'm glad I saw that, and that you posted it, because I was trying to remember which gab account was HPHC's, and I remembered it nearly correctly; after a couple of attempts I landed on https://gab.com/CommanderCobra666, which does not have that verification post (which is deemed "sEnSiTiVe").

By the way,
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
, the link in your gab post has been changed incorrectly to https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18817, which, of course, does not work. I expect that this is a natural HTML URL encoding, rather than a deliberate editing (although, it still might be), because in URLs, numbers and symbols are converted to that type of gobbledygook. For example, %20 is the space character; the symbol & is converted to %26. Maybe if you edit that link, it might or might not be pasted correctly, so if you can, you might need to edit and past it as text, rather than a clickable link (if possible).

This is weird because the post is entirely missing. I do not remember deleting the post, but maybe someone else did, which certainly they had a reason to do, so it's ok.

This profile is fake and not mine, I guess, I have to login to the Gab thing and see what is going on. Thanks a lot Brothers.

I'll update with Gab. Gab is a worthwhile place for us to storm into.

The error 1000 was because of our end, because an update was launched today, to see if the negative traffic on our site will now subside or at least get better. So far today, there haven't been any visual problems.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The error 1000 was because of our end, because an update was launched today, to see if the negative traffic on our site will now subside or at least get better. So far today, there haven't been any visual problems.

Hi. I'm wondering if you have gotten my post about the enemie's plan for a mass prayer day in the usa on September 26th. I think the 508 error stuff going on might have effected me posting it. But I hope you saw it. I feel it's important. And we should retaliate against it on that day with our Rtrs. It was announced by a Jew named Jonathan cahn, calling for several us citizens and pastors and such to come together for a day of mass prayer and gather in Washington dc or pray from home. It's supposed to be a big deal from the sound of it. I just really wanted to give us that information, I feel it's important. Anyway thank you! and Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is weird because the post is entirely missing. I do not remember deleting the post, but maybe someone else did, which certainly they had a reason to do, so it's ok.

This profile is fake and not mine, I guess, I have to login to the Gab thing and see what is going on. Thanks a lot Brothers.

The topic is still online. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18817

There are certain characters added to the link on gab that makes it impossible to view, as FancyMancy suggested. The incriminated ones are: amp (followed by a semicolon). Removing those makes the topic accessible.

Arin said:
Aldrick said:
Silent Sword said:

Same here, though I'm pretty new. Just make sure you're taking care of yourself ok? No need to suffer for no reason. Have a nice day :)

Ummm... did you change your name or something? Lol

Master said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just now I've encountered several attempts at Error 1000. Don't waste your energy. I agree with you, we must do what we can, which is to help our beloved Satanic Clergy spiritually with our rituals. The energy you would waste on some stupid idiots would be much more useful and powerful in rituals. I think we don't have to waste energy with another ritual to protect JOS because the ritual we have to protect JOS is excellent. What do you think HP Hooded Cobra 666?
I didn't make myself clear above. I meant that another ritual for JOS would be a waste of energy. The ritual we have for JOS is very well designed and it is beneficial for those who do it, so it is perfect. I want to say something else. We visit JOS every day and it is thanks to JOS that we are saving ourselves. JOS is the most important thing we have in this world, it's our home. It deserves to be blessed every day.

RavenSky666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hi. I'm wondering if you have gotten my post about the enemie's plan for a mass prayer day in the usa on September 26th. I think the 508 error stuff going on might have effected me posting it. But I hope you saw it. I feel it's important. And we should retaliate against it on that day with our Rtrs. It was announced by a Jew named Jonathan cahn, calling for several us citizens and pastors and such to come together for a day of mass prayer and gather in Washington dc or pray from home. It's supposed to be a big deal from the sound of it. I just really wanted to give us that information, I feel it's important. Anyway thank you! and Hail Satan!

A messianic pastor Jew, at that. His face hurts to look at.

September 26th will be a Saturday, which is both good news for us since many of us are likely to be free on a Saturday - but bad news by that same virtue due to how many xians and Jews are likely to be free. It'll be a solid day to hammer out RTRs.

I gotta look into making a Final RTR version of that "haha x go brrr" meme that everyone's been making as of late, would make a good signature.

Aldrick said:
Arin said:
Aldrick said:

Haha, sorry I can be a bit too friendly at times. No, like I said I am new here. I specified I was new in an attempt to make it obvious I don't know what you were like before well ( or much at all really ) and was just speaking based on what I've read. Its not like I've been around a few years or anything, as I said before I'm pretty new.

( as for what I was referring to when I said same here, I was referring to "Glad you got those fucks out of your life" and "I definetely don't see this new you as weak". I apologize if I caused any confusion I will attempt to be more specific in the future lol. Have a nice day )

Arin said:
Aldrick said:
Arin said:

Haha, sorry I can be a bit too friendly at times. No, like I said I am new here. I specified I was new in an attempt to make it obvious I don't know what you were like before well ( or much at all really ) and was just speaking based on what I've read. Its not like I've been around a few years or anything, as I said before I'm pretty new.

( as for what I was referring to when I said same here, I was referring to "Glad you got those fucks out of your life" and "I definetely don't see this new you as weak". I apologize if I caused any confusion I will attempt to be more specific in the future lol. Have a nice day )

Oh ok. So you're not silent sword?

Yes his face does hurt to look at lol
Absolutely hideous. :lol:

Yeah you have a point, many of them and many of us will be home. But I know that if we all join together and spam the rtrs on that day we will take them down!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Apprentice said:

By the way,
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I checked just now and I can still see the post -

vyLBQqC.png

Fayucom.png

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The topic is still online. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18817

There are certain characters added to the link on gab that makes it impossible to view, as FancyMancy suggested. The incriminated ones are: amp (followed by a semicolon). Removing those makes the topic accessible.
Some users of the Internet wouldn't know or understand about that, though, so then they'd just ignore it.

Cartman1997 said:
FancyMancy said:
I just received this -

Error 1000

Cartman1997 said:
I've been told that I have a strange way of saying things :lol:
Maybe you've watched too much South Partk. :p

RavenSky666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

plan for a mass prayer day in the usa on September 26th.

several us citizens and pastors and such to come together for a day of mass prayer and gather in Washington dc or pray from home.
So coronavirus will be cured by then, then?(!) That's just under 6 months away, and it would take weeks or months to develop a proper cure. Then after that there would be a mass day of anti-Human cursing. Interesting.

Aldrick said:
Arin said:
Aldrick said:

Oh ok. So you're not silent sword?

Nope, just a random person. Sorry

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back