Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Welcome to Our New Forums

NV13 said:
SSL does not protect against what you mentioned. The primary purpose of SSL is to protect user data during the login process, which is does perfectly. It is to protect the user, not the forum.

There are no known vulnerabilities for the software these forums run on. It has been tested. The security is much better than what the old forums had.

>protect user data

User data that is stored in a MySQL Database, which can be easily exploited if it's an older version or a version that hasn't been properly secured.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 said:
The SSL was an extra and an experimental idea, if it goes well, we will continue it and occassionally even change them. This, given the forums fare nice.

For some reason, because pictures are posted in the forum, the SSL shows as challenged. However, these are forums and this is how it goes. It doesn't pose any serious threat. If you have firefox you can see it.

It's funny how Firefox displays those types of warnings when Google Chrome is actually more secure...

Thank you and Satanic blessings to everyone that made possible the return of the forums!!!
I think that we should do a runic JOS protection ASAP. :D

Thank you for this great work!

I can't upload my avatar, because image file size it is limited to 1kB.

You can modify this values (dimension, size) from phpBB admin panel.

Log in in Administration Panel - > Click on "Avatar Settings" and change size / weight/height values -> Now click "Submit".

*5000000 Bytes is 5MB. For example, for 0.5MB maximum avatar file size, you can set 500000 Bytes limit.

CFET43X.png

O1asykg.jpg

You can search on Google more phpBB tutorials.

HAIL SATAN!

This is amazing news, i was worried for a while that we may not have a new forums.
Were you guys forced out of the old forums ? many White nationalist sites were purged after Charlottesville
Stormfront, dailystormer etc

Damn.. Loving the new forums. Really missed the old ones. Thank you to everyone who put in work on making this happen! It was well worth the wait. Hail Satan! :D

Im glad to see its back up :)
Im surprised by the name in the link.

Well done and thanks to those whom worked hard to bring the forum back :) !

When you have a minute, could you increase the signature limit higher than 255 characters again so I can make my siggie again?

Fancy remember that time you went to China Town and that strange Chinese wizard in a exotic looking store sold you the mogwai and then you fed it after midnight when you promised you wouldn't......... Giving you the higher then 255 sig would be like that.

FancyMancy said:
When you have a minute, could you increase the signature limit higher than 255 characters again so I can make my siggie again?

Brdredr said:
NV13 said:
SSL does not protect against what you mentioned. The primary purpose of SSL is to protect user data during the login process, which is does perfectly. It is to protect the user, not the forum.

There are no known vulnerabilities for the software these forums run on. It has been tested. The security is much better than what the old forums had.

>protect user data

User data that is stored in a MySQL Database, which can be easily exploited if it's an older version or a version that hasn't been properly secured.

You are mixing things up again with the SSL. This is a celebratory topic, and yet you keep asserting non-existing issues because you seem have to some knowledge that you are proud of. But this is not the place, and doing so may cause unnecessary doubt. As I wrote in my previous post, this software has no known vulnerabilities. It is more secure than the previous forum. In the nicest way, I suggest you leave it here and send any concerns you may have to the clergy. Let us celebrate!

Hahahaha, nice HP Mageson.. :lol:

On another note, I'm VERY HAPPYYY for the new forums (and extremely pleased that they look like the old ones!) but! I found one little thing, that I wonder if it can change.
Personally, although I do read the comments in the High Priests/Priestesses' sermons, I always pay a bit more attention when I notice it is a High Priest/Priestess who commented.
I remember I could always tell the difference because the High Priests had a different color to their name (red, if I'm not mistaken). Now, without the different color, the High Priests' valuable comment can easily get lost among other comments.
Can the High Priests have a different color to their names? :)

HP Mageson666 said:
Fancy remember that time you went to China Town and that strange Chinese wizard in a exotic looking store sold you the mogwai and then you fed it after midnight when you promised you wouldn't......... Giving you the higher then 255 sig would be like that.

FancyMancy said:

HP Mageson666 said:

Oops. Well... How can I decide between

The Beast in the skies has risen; in time it would come, the lands have begun their schism - all bow to the Fallen One

and

May the Mighty Mjolnir
Nail the bleeding and naked Nazarene
upon the Pagan Planks,
Pound in the Painful Nails now,
and Hang him High and Dry

then? I have an idea. I might do it later.

Why can't I post in some of the other forums like Joy of Satan 666?

Iudex said:
It's a brand new forum. That means some things would still need to be done, such as user permissions, or it might be that there is a 'probationary period' that new users have to go through.

FancyMancy said:
Iudex said:
It's a brand new forum. That means some things would still need to be done, such as user permissions, or it might be that there is a 'probationary period' that new users have to go through.
That was my first thoughts as well. I asked since I was wondering if there were any info related to that already known (waiting for a staff member to have a say).

Though, I'd might a well ask how many shekels are required to be able to make new threads.

You're all doing an amazing job maintaining the evolution of the cause.

I say a big congratulations to your commendable efforts, which succeeded in preserving the interest of enthusiastic Satanists abroad.

May the groups be blessed with strength, clarity, and bliss.

Other members have posted there with no problem so I doubt its on our end. Just try and repost.

Iudex said:
FancyMancy said:
Iudex said:
That was my first thoughts as well. I asked since I was wondering if there were any info related to that already known (waiting for a staff member to have a say).

Fancymancy, that is strange. I checked the user permissions and there is nothing that should keep you or anyone else newly registered from posting. I will re-check right now. Others have posted without any problems.

You said you doubt it's a problem on the forum, but I think it must be a user groups/permissions problem, maybe.

FancyMancy said:
You said you doubt it's a problem on the forum, but I think it must be a user groups/permissions problem, maybe.

Try now, it should post alright. There was a division between 'registered' members and 'newly registered members', which was prohibiting you from posting.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Try now, it should post alright. There was a division between 'registered' members and 'newly registered members', which was prohibiting you from posting.
Ah. That's sort of what I meant by "probationary period", which I think can be days and/or approved (i.e. decent) posts (depending on the forum/policies).

Yes, it let me make a new post and told me it needs to be approved, so it is working now. Thanks.

By the way, was you testing a disapproval option? I was told this -

The message contains links to illegal or pirated software.

...or was it 'admin', which I noticed? I know who the big boy is now! :p

Alexander said:
This is amazing news, i was worried for a while that we may not have a new forums.
Were you guys forced out of the old forums ? many White nationalist sites were purged after Charlottesville
Stormfront, dailystormer etc

We were purged in the same days, so it's safe to assume it was that online pogrom of the jews against their 'enemies'. But it could be unrelated as well, as the enemy has been trying to do this for a while. The old company that had us in the forums was ok, but then it was purchased by another company and they removed our forum, without even giving the most minor warning or reason. Commie tactics.

Wow!!!! thank you so much to all those who invested time and effort to bring it back!!
Thank you as well to everyone for being so wonderful! Feels good to be back home^-^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back