Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

Gear88 said:
T0N said:
Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.

Also check out Satanisgod.org: Paintable F-RTR if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. If done physically avoid flushing it down the toilet. Kinda a bad time to have a plumber emergency in the current state of the World.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.

I have my own question since Stormblood answered me but left out the other answer as he didn't know.

Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?

I know MerKaBa is a serious meditation like you mentioned in your '05/'06 sermon. But can we use it? Is it too much or is it just fine?

To me it's a perfect energy raiser cause it increases the vibration to S.o.L. and creates a large 55ft energy field.

I'm just wondering if it's okay to mess with MerKaBa at my stage of development.

From what I gather from the merkaba and the mind is, you are not ready for the merkaba. It doesn't just raise ones energy field and vibrations. It empowers everything with it. The merkaba takes quite the stable and healthy mind to handle it, and it should be done everyday from the time you begin.

If a person feel discomfort, not understanding fully or are confused around a meditation; how it works, how one can use it (this depends on the knowledge provided though..if it is explained properly or are lacking) and if one is ready..if these are your thoughts, then you are NOT ready for it.

My own experience is, I know beforehand if its going to be successful and if I am ready for it, how others perceive this will be diffirent ofc.

This meditation changes you. If you are certain you will comprehend it, go for it.

All I am saying is this is my experience, and I think you should wait a little longer until you know for sure you are ready. Ask for guidance from your GD if you know him/her.

Gear88 said:
Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?

I would say, the more the better (power + concentration + reps = result)

Just don´t overdo your limits. Well:

"I don´t believe in limits." GG Allin.

"Doing the MerKaBa meditatiom before doing the RTRs would also be great to do." HP. Hoodedcobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4241&p=22581&hilit=merkaba#p22581

You´re welcome.

Darkpagan666 said:
Gear88 said:
T0N said:
Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.

Also check out Satanisgod.org: Paintable F-RTR if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. If done physically avoid flushing it down the toilet. Kinda a bad time to have a plumber emergency in the current state of the World.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.

I have my own question since Stormblood answered me but left out the other answer as he didn't know.

I know MerKaBa is a serious meditation like you mentioned in your '05/'06 sermon. But can we use it? Is it too much or is it just fine?

To me it's a perfect energy raiser cause it increases the vibration to S.o.L. and creates a large 55ft energy field.

I'm just wondering if it's okay to mess with MerKaBa at my stage of development.

From what I gather from the merkaba and the mind is, you are not ready for the merkaba. It doesn't just raise ones energy field and vibrations. It empowers everything with it. The merkaba takes quite the stable and healthy mind to handle it, and it should be done everyday from the time you begin.

If a person feel discomfort, not understanding fully or are confused around a meditation; how it works, how one can use it (this depends on the knowledge provided though..if it is explained properly or are lacking) and if one is ready..if these are your thoughts, then you are NOT ready for it.

My own experience is, I know beforehand if its going to be successful and if I am ready for it, how others perceive this will be diffirent ofc.

This meditation changes you. If you are certain you will comprehend it, go for it.

All I am saying is this is my experience, and I think you should wait a little longer until you know for sure you are ready. Ask for guidance from your GD if you know him/her.

There is one thing that you omitted and some others who talk about the merkaba omitted in the past. Certain things above a certain frequency of vibration don't exist. They are pushed out gradually, cleaned out like dross. This is important because things like gratuitous violence, depression, and all other low-vibration things simply can't survive, so it's incorrect to say you empower the negative things. By raising your vibration, you turn away from the lowest, grossest manifestations of the planets because they simply cannot exist in higher vibrations, and you tune in their higher and more refined manifestations.

I bolded and underlined gratuitous for a reason: there are forms of violence that survive in high vibrations: those dictated by justice and fairness, as not all violence is bad just like not all anger is bad and neither all hatred, as we know already.

Artanis said:
Gear88 said:
keren824 said:
Can i do more than 9× at once? Like 54? Or do i have to do *only* 9 reps of each letter?

Yes!...

It's been stated by HP.Cobra that he and a few others like to "stack" the RTRs. So yes go right ahead but I suggest for a few days start at a lower number and get used to counting higher. The RTR becomes more powerful even a 1, 3, or 9 is powerful because of all the damage done on previous multiple RTRs plus the sensitivity of the witchcraft language of hebrew. But...you can "stack".

For example 18, 27, 36, 45, 54 etc.etc. of course your free to pump as high as possible but as a learning experience you can speak the words out and learn how to handle a higher rep.

Also do keep in mind "stacking" saves some time as well. For example for me 7-10 minutes for a single 9 rep RTR but about 11-13 minutes for 18, 27 area. So in essence by not doing multiple 9ers your kinda saving some time combining it all together give or take an extra 2-3 minutes or so for each multiple. So I figure doing 54 reps like you want to do is probably gonna take you nearing 17-20 minutes or so.

And yes if you wish to consider it a single time as not to burn yourself out. One high rep can be done for the day and your done. Usually with lower reps you can spread it out over the day.

BTW generally speaking 54 is above the normal range of RTRs the JoS recommends to people. JoS recommends about 3-5 RTRs so basically 27-45; 9ners or "stacked" 27-45; basically your doing 6 RTR rep range so just one more above the recommended.

So keren824 and any other person reading this you CAN "stack" F-RTRs if it makes it easier on you. Again like high rep range RTRs of the past doing 54-108-216 you CAN "stack the F-RTR".

54 rep F-RTR 17-20 mins?? :shock: :shock:

Are you vibrating EVERYTHING 54 Times? Like nish 54 Times? And nis 54 Times etc etc?

Im doing about 20 a Day currently :? Like i did little while after we started this last years Summer. Dont worry. Not going to burn myself out, though i dont Even know is it possible for ME. :?
its not possible to do 54 reps in 20 minutes. i did 36 (4 rtrs) in 1 hr.

Something I just thought. When I count the reps for the RTR if I touch parts of my body near chakras with my fingers, can it be useful to cleans or open the soul in that point?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Something I just thought. When I count the reps for the RTR if I touch parts of my body near chakras with my fingers, can it be useful to cleans or open the soul in that point?

Don´t know about that, but I know you can increase the RTR wirth mudras.
Like raising energy both hands-> right hand used to count to nine, left hand mudra.->affirmation both hands.

(for people who do multiple of 9 i would suggest different angels to hold the counting hand e.g. 27 reps start 0° 9 reps -> 45° 9 reps -> 90° = 27 on letter...)

"While Raising energy one can use the 3. The Pran Mudra (see link)
While vibrating the hebrew letters backwards the fists (a fist like in boxing) (5. Fist Mudra.) should be best.
While Affirmation 1. Prayer Mudra (picture) or fists. I prefer 1, because you can concentrate on your hate and it is less likely to be distracted.

I have also a question: What does happen if one does the 3. The Pran Mudra combined with the 6. Kubera Mudra, the Mudra of Wealth? (its the same as all mudras for satanama combined done at the same time)"

374458_451615788218520_81123058_n-Copia-Copia.jpg

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115&p=130915&hilit=mudra+fist#p130915

Stormblood said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Gear88 said:

There is one thing that you omitted and some others who talk about the merkaba omitted in the past. Certain things above a certain frequency of vibration don't exist. They are pushed out gradually, cleaned out like dross. This is important because things like gratuitous violence, depression, and all other low-vibration things simply can't survive, so it's incorrect to say you empower the negative things. By raising your vibration, you turn away from the lowest, grossest manifestations of the planets because they simply cannot exist in higher vibrations, and you tune in their higher and more refined manifestations.

I bolded and underlined gratuitous for a reason: there are forms of violence that survive in high vibrations: those dictated by justice and fairness, as not all violence is bad just like not all anger is bad and neither all hatred, as we know already.

True, but it doesn't remove the fact if you dwell upon the negative such as hang-ups about yourself and/or others. This will result in disaster. I know this, because my first and foremost experience with merkaba resulted in a lot of pain, as I had a lot of undealt business. Yes, it cleanse the soul, but not to begin with as the vibrations and frequencies needs time to develop as with all other meditations and magick. I am aware you state the energies to spin fast as light, but how strong is your will to make this happen at first?

Without consistency and the lack of a stable and healthy mind can and will cause you to stop the merkaba also, resulting in a huge backfire of nasty energies.

What is your experience with merkaba?

Darkpagan666 said:

Although I never felt a drop of energy from MerKaBa, nothing at all. I will say I spent about a year and half almost two years performing it. It takes about 2 minutes or so to perform.

I mentioned this before but I've had my run ins with MerKaBa dating back to my high school days in 2004. I had to stop doing it after a few days cause weird negative mentality would pop up. I'm not the nicest person, I might seem nice but inside my head especially back in my teenage years was dwelling on a lot of negative things. All those years have passed and my mind isn't as negative as before but it still pretty much is.

But here is a funny thing. I just recently went through my Saturn Return and I felt nothing. I'll admit as Ascendant Sagittarius I do have Jupiter on my side kinda like Saturn Ascendant people who hardly suffer much due to Saturn.

Is it possible the 2015/16 till about 2017 or so maybe 2018 modified me? Is it possible I sorta sublimated/vibrated out of existence my Saturn Return. I hear about people like Lydia posting annihilating your Saturn with many meditations and words of power. But I literally felt nothing negative in my recent times. In fact my life is pretty much the same.

TL;DR: Did MerKaBa for almost two years recently as of the last few years, now wondering if I sorta eliminated Saturn Return and negative planet influences.

I recently did MerKaBa for F-RTR and I stopped doing it cause I got concerned about being ready or not. It's a wonderful, great meditation don't get me wrong just kinda surprised by how subtle it affects me.

I wish I felt it surging through me but non the less like some who've replied to me just because you don't feel anything doesn't mean spiritually something happened.

I'd wager to say my soul is cleaner than before but not at anything high level perhaps cleaner than normal people. Still I don't feel anything from cleaning and it's possible I clean half-assed which is the best I can do, I try my best to clean.

Would I mess with MerKaBa again, if I was a proper meditator and had a lot of experience I would. I love the meditation it's my favorite but it has it's negatives not it's fault more on the fault of the person.

I
Gear88 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Although I never felt a drop of energy from MerKaBa, nothing at all. I will say I spent about a year and half almost two years performing it. It takes about 2 minutes or so to perform.

I mentioned this before but I've had my run ins with MerKaBa dating back to my high school days in 2004. I had to stop doing it after a few days cause weird negative mentality would pop up. I'm not the nicest person, I might seem nice but inside my head especially back in my teenage years was dwelling on a lot of negative things. All those years have passed and my mind isn't as negative as before but it still pretty much is.

But here is a funny thing. I just recently went through my Saturn Return and I felt nothing. I'll admit as Ascendant Sagittarius I do have Jupiter on my side kinda like Saturn Ascendant people who hardly suffer much due to Saturn.

Is it possible the 2015/16 till about 2017 or so maybe 2018 modified me? Is it possible I sorta sublimated/vibrated out of existence my Saturn Return. I hear about people like Lydia posting annihilating your Saturn with many meditations and words of power. But I literally felt nothing negative in my recent times. In fact my life is pretty much the same.

TL;DR: Did MerKaBa for almost two years recently as of the last few years, now wondering if I sorta eliminated Saturn Return and negative planet influences.

I recently did MerKaBa for F-RTR and I stopped doing it cause I got concerned about being ready or not. It's a wonderful, great meditation don't get me wrong just kinda surprised by how subtle it affects me.

I wish I felt it surging through me but non the less like some who've replied to me just because you don't feel anything doesn't mean spiritually something happened.

I'd wager to say my soul is cleaner than before but not at anything high level perhaps cleaner than normal people. Still I don't feel anything from cleaning and it's possible I clean half-assed which is the best I can do, I try my best to clean.

Would I mess with MerKaBa again, if I was a proper meditator and had a lot of experience I would. I love the meditation it's my favorite but it has it's negatives not it's fault more on the fault of the person.

Saturn in its home signs (Capricorn Aquarius) is a little to way more positive in its manifestation than most of the other signs (other than Possibly Sagittarius since it’s offset a little there) for people in the way it works out in peoples lives. I am not quite sure why that is. I notice a trend with this though. The same as it’s more positive in Capricorn and Aquarius rising people.

Darkpagan666 said:
True, but it doesn't remove the fact if you dwell upon the negative such as hang-ups about yourself and/or others. This will result in disaster. I know this, because my first and foremost experience with merkaba resulted in a lot of pain, as I had a lot of undealt business.
I agree. I think the MerKaBa needs to be done with caution, and personally I really would not recommend it to those who are new or intermediate. It's everyone's own choice whether or not to do it, and some people may be able to utilize it safely more early on, but in my own opinion I cant recommend it until you are very stable, clean, and advanced.

If anything, it could be possible to utilize it if it was integrated into a larger working (for example with Raum or Surya vibrations) that is centered purely around cleaning your entire soul, as this would then actually serve to have the effects of cleaning dross that were described. But I have not tested such a working yet myself, so this is just theorization.

Gear88 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

From experience the Merkaba is a meditation that would show more powerful effects if you already more powerful. In my opinion having a cleaner soul (just enough not 100% clean) would make the effects show up much more. I did it when i was new and i had similar experiences to yours.

About you not feeling anything with cleaning is normarl, in a post Maxine said that it would take even up to 1 year or more of constant cleaning to where you would see effects. Everytime you clean yourself the negative Karma goes away buy like every spells it takes time to materialize on the material plane so the good effects may take up to 1 year. This is because we have too much negative Karma from past lifes and curses.

Darkpagan666 said:
Stormblood said:
Darkpagan666 said:

True, but it doesn't remove the fact if you dwell upon the negative such as hang-ups about yourself and/or others. This will result in disaster. I know this, because my first and foremost experience with merkaba resulted in a lot of pain, as I had a lot of undealt business. Yes, it cleanse the soul, but not to begin with as the vibrations and frequencies needs time to develop as with all other meditations and magick. I am aware you state the energies to spin fast as light, but how strong is your will to make this happen at first?

Without consistency and the lack of a stable and healthy mind can and will cause you to stop the merkaba also, resulting in a huge backfire of nasty energies.

I'm just stating that the Merkaba doesn't empower negativity, hangups and so on. Others have claimed it in the past but that's just not the function of the Merkaba. What empowers them is you empowering your chakras too much with other meditations without cleaning them thoroughly.

And of course you don't go instantly at speed of light. I've said it before. Speed of light is matched with instant manifestation, which clearly most of us don't have. It's a gradual programming and raise of energy, not a sudden one. We're building and energy construct around us. Like building muscles, it takes time for us to learn how to use it and to cultivate it properly. How long does it take it's individual.

Furthermore, the Merkaba is put under the intermediate section. If many people overreach when they still don't even have the basics sorted out (mental stability and health, concentration, focus, consistency and so on), what can we exactly do? I've always stated people like to build their temple on pillars of sand, other have stated it as well in other ways. And I'll repeat it: if people move to meditations they're not ready for, they do so at their own risk. The JoS is not a babysitting place for people who are in a rush to obtain fast results and just because you think you can do a meditation, it doesn't mean you're actually at the right level for it. That's the whole point. I did in the past the mistake of rushing too. Now that mistake is being rectified, as there can be no progression if one overreaches.

All the aforementioned skills and some others are basic abilities that should be mastered to have foundations of gold to move further in the path, not half-assed/rushed/taken for granted because one is impatient. We see where that leads or, worse, we even experience it. Learning for past mistakes is a must in this path.

Thanks guys. Agree with Shael: MKB should be done with caution.

With that said I MAY consider trying MKB again for the 2020 passover counter-offensive. Seems this year it might not have as much pump as before but with all the bullshit going around the World. It seems like something big is gonna happen.

1. Good idea or should I just stick with V/V/V and SATANAS?

2. Is the energy raising of V/V/V and SATANAS more than enough? I mean for some of you guys what is your method of pre-pumping, pre-invocation to Satan energy raising for F-RTR ritual?(I'm ignoring RAUM Tetragrammaton as that takes way too long to do even if I dial it down to low reps)

finally 3. Is the F-RTR so powerful at it's current time pumped up by our organization that even 1-3 rituals is enough? How much is considered spamming? particularly spamming for the coming passover?

Stormblood said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Stormblood said:

I'm just stating that the Merkaba doesn't empower negativity, hangups and so on. Others have claimed it in the past but that's just not the function of the Merkaba. What empowers them is you empowering your chakras too much with other meditations without cleaning them thoroughly.

And of course you don't go instantly at speed of light. I've said it before. Speed of light is matched with instant manifestation, which clearly most of us don't have. It's a gradual programming and raise of energy, not a sudden one. We're building and energy construct around us. Like building muscles, it takes time for us to learn how to use it and to cultivate it properly. How long does it take it's individual.

Furthermore, the Merkaba is put under the intermediate section. If many people overreach when they still don't even have the basics sorted out (mental stability and health, concentration, focus, consistency and so on), what can we exactly do? I've always stated people like to build their temple on pillars of sand, other have stated it as well in other ways. And I'll repeat it: if people move to meditations they're not ready for, they do so at their own risk. The JoS is not a babysitting place for people who are in a rush to obtain fast results and just because you think you can do a meditation, it doesn't mean you're actually at the right level for it. That's the whole point. I did in the past the mistake of rushing too. Now that mistake is being rectified, as there can be no progression if one overreaches.

All the aforementioned skills and some others are basic abilities that should be mastered to have foundations of gold to move further in the path, not half-assed/rushed/taken for granted because one is impatient. We see where that leads or, worse, we even experience it. Learning for past mistakes is a must in this path.

I do agree with you, but I am still certain if a person has hang-ups and have not a clean soul, mind and a strong will - the merkaba is not ideal as it will empower your thoughts to begin with. This is my experience, you mentioned that people do other meditations that may or may not empower such, this is also correct. I only did the merkaba in said period to explore it. When the soul is on a higher vibration the merkaba has the benefits you talk about. This is very true, I am on that state now. But this took time and I had to grow A LOT mentally as well spiritually in order to handle the merkaba. It seems you experience the benefits only, and that is great.

However, the merkaba is easy to do and takes little time - as with all other meditations, it is individual in how people will utilize the power and advance, experience it. I see a lot of people comes in with different experience, still most of them are cut back due to undealt business from previous hang-ups and the like. The soul and mind is stubborn that way.

Thank you for your input!

Thank you very much for teaching RTR, I did not know this ritual, I will add in my practices.
Hail Azazel.

Here is an interesting question I have for you guys who've done the MerKaBa(I'm talking long-term not as in RTR energy raiser).

Just so I know for the future in case I wish to perform daily MerKaBa. But what is the most preferred affirmation for it? What do you guys aim for using MerKaBa?

Is MerKaBa kinda like certain meditations that don't require affirmations?(like say Tai Chi, Falun Gong, or pranayama exercises)

Gear88 said:
Here is an interesting question I have for you guys who've done the MerKaBa(I'm talking long-term not as in RTR energy raiser).

Just so I know for the future in case I wish to perform daily MerKaBa. But what is the most preferred affirmation for it? What do you guys aim for using MerKaBa?

Is MerKaBa kinda like certain meditations that don't require affirmations?(like say Tai Chi, Falun Gong, or pranayama exercises)

Anything that raises energy, requires affirmation. Even yoga and working out.

I noticed, that the after effects of the F-RTRs are getting weaker and weaker, is anyone also experiencing this ? or is it just me ?

Donovandal said:
I noticed, that the after effects of the F-RTRs are getting weaker and weaker, is anyone also experiencing this ? or is it just me ?

RTRs do not feel weak. Depending on how much you lift your energies, the better the beneficial effects and intensity of RTRs. Several times, through my fault or not, I felt very exhausted from RTRs. Last time I needed 3 days to recover, instead I was so weak I could not eat, drink water and get enough sleep ... That was 3 days ago, I do my part immediately of work that I recovered, I really feel that I have excess energy now but from previous experiences I have found a way to not feel overwhelmed and exhausted.
F-RTR when you are at the beginning of the path of spiritual Satanism, it can often overwhelm you or weaken you drastically, since with this pandemic I gave the best I could of myself and this is the reason why I felt weak, before It was sometimes difficult to do RTRs for various reasons, these fucking bastard kikes straight talking...

Donovandal said:

sorta, i get better results if i do three 666 meditations before hand and perhaps a RAUM meditation as well. however maybe your focus is not completely on the rtr? at first i felt almost overwelmed, but like felt like the shackles holding me down were gone, thought process became easier, ability to express myself properly aswell. but now it doesnt feel like that much of a feeling but my senses are all around hightened compared to before, easier to see succubi n such.

Donovandal said:

Yes, I've experienced this too. It's either I'm getting used to the effects so I don't feel it as much, which is helpful for the exhaustion that comes afterwards or it could be just that I'm waking up in the middle of the night *just* to do the RTR, and can't fall back asleep. Sadly this Coronavirus has left me unemployed but on the other hand it gives me plenty of time for this.

Donovandal said:

Are you implying the F-RTR itself? or are you talking about noticing the alephbet energies dissipating more so?

In other words some of our members earlier in the past mentioned the F-RTR letters felt stronger and were more energized. After a few months of doing F-RTR. People mentioned the F-RTR letters were easier to destroy and diminished easier.

wariorSS said:
RTRs do not feel weak. Depending on how much you lift your energies, the better the beneficial effects and intensity of RTRs. Several times, through my fault or not, I felt very exhausted from RTRs. Last time I needed 3 days to recover, instead I was so weak I could not eat, drink water and get enough sleep ... That was 3 days ago, I do my part immediately of work that I recovered, I really feel that I have excess energy now but from previous experiences I have found a way to not feel overwhelmed and exhausted.
F-RTR when you are at the beginning of the path of spiritual Satanism, it can often overwhelm you or weaken you drastically, since with this pandemic I gave the best I could of myself and this is the reason why I felt weak, before It was sometimes difficult to do RTRs for various reasons, these fucking bastard kikes straight talking...

Yes i already know all of this from my past experiences ;)
I was confused for some reason but 2 days later after i posted the question i alreday figured out and resolved my issue why they were getting weaker for me despide doing them in the same way as usual.

But thanks anyways :)

ShadowTheRaven said:
Yes, I've experienced this too. It's either I'm getting used to the effects so I don't feel it as much, which is helpful for the exhaustion that comes afterwards or it could be just that I'm waking up in the middle of the night *just* to do the RTR, and can't fall back asleep. Sadly this Coronavirus has left me unemployed but on the other hand it gives me plenty of time for this.

Yes this is it, 2 days after i posted the question i concluded that i got used to the effects with my current schedule, but doing even more was simply to tedious for me, so i decided to increase the number of vibrations of each letter from 9 to 18, and that made a big difference.

Gear88 said:
Are you implying the F-RTR itself? or are you talking about noticing the alephbet energies dissipating more so?

I meant the after effects that were happening on myself after doing them

Gear88 said:
In other words some of our members earlier in the past mentioned the F-RTR letters felt stronger and were more energized. After a few months of doing F-RTR. People mentioned the F-RTR letters were easier to destroy and diminished easier.

Yes that make sense, i totally forgot how exhausting and difficult was for me doing even one F-RTRs since they were introduced around 2 years ago if i'm not wrong.

Ciao brother and sister in Satan.

I want a little clarifications about how to procede with the letters. I make a two example, let me indicate which is correct.

First line we have two letters (letter and his variant):

1) Do 9x for each VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS
and I delete this two letters. (letter and his variant)

OR

2) Do 9x for each VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS (for first letter, left)
and I do again 9x for each VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS (for second letter or "variant", right)
and now i delete this two letters. (letter and his variant)

Thanks for help.
Ciao

Donovandal said:
Yes this is it, 2 days after i posted the question i concluded that i got used to the effects with my current schedule, but doing even more was simply to tedious for me, so i decided to increase the number of vibrations of each letter from 9 to 18, and that made a big difference.

It makes more sense to me at least that if you've done double the vibrations, you could count that as two RTRs, as it wouldn't make much difference if you vibrated two rounds of 9, or just performed two rituals consecutively. The only difference is if you don't take a break in-between RTRs, hopefully you're able to handle that because this is a powerful ritual.

Cfecit said:

I want a little clarifications about how to procede with the letters. I make a two example, let me indicate which is correct.

OR

2) Do 9x for each VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS (for first letter, left)
and I do again 9x for each VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS (for second letter or "variant", right)

Thanks for help.
Ciao
First one

Cfecit said:

OR

Thanks for help.
Ciao

"They" are just 1 letter. You do it 9x And then just delete The letter and procede to The next one

Cfecit said:

OR

Thanks for help.
Ciao
The variations for the letters are already included in the pronunciations themselves, so by doing all the vibrations you listed 9x once, it's already sufficient for both variations. It's highly recommended that you keep the number of vibrations consistent throughout the RTR, so you shouldn't do the first one 18x and the others just 9x. If you want to do it 18x then you should stick with this and do all the other letters 18x also.

Cfecit said:

OR

Thanks for help.
Ciao
Doubt you want my clarification but it's N.1

Artanis said:
Cfecit said:

OR

Thanks for help.
Ciao

"They" are just 1 letter. You do it 9x And then just delete The letter and procede to The next one

I can confirm this. One look at the Hebrew alphabet wikipedia shows how some letters can change shape when they are the final letter in a word and in other cases.

Hello my Brothers and Sisters!

I am new to SS. I have finally dedicated my soul to Satan after many years of searching and some setbacks caused by enemy.

Dropbox link gave me erro404, but I got the F-RTR pdf below that link. Hour of Saturn is approaching here in about 30 minutes and I will prepare to do this first time ever.

Hail Satan!

Quick question:

Since I do not own a printer, is it ok to upload pdf file to online pdf editor, vibrate letters, blot hebrew out and after it save file to computer and then delete the file? I shift-delete so it does not go through recycle bin and hard drive is solid state so it is not like magnetic drivers where one could restore (parts, or complete files) with proper software.

I mean I am basically looking for some confirmation yet I already did this rtr twice yesterday and cleaned myself after that as instructed and after a while I felt blessed. I'm new, so yeah...

I could also ask my mom to print files at work, but I wonder if it is ok since she is clueless about this stuff.

Henu the Great said:
Quick question:

Since I do not own a printer, is it ok to upload pdf file to online pdf editor, vibrate letters, blot hebrew out and after it save file to computer and then delete the file? I shift-delete so it does not go through recycle bin and hard drive is solid state so it is not like magnetic drivers where one could restore (parts, or complete files) with proper software.

I mean I am basically looking for some confirmation yet I already did this rtr twice yesterday and cleaned myself after that as instructed and after a while I felt blessed. I'm new, so yeah...

I could also ask my mom to print files at work, but I wonder if it is ok since she is clueless about this stuff.
Moro. You can use the paintable online version: https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

or

you could convert the PDF into JPEG and use it in any image editing software on a PC or your phone.

Henu the Great said:
Quick question:

That is fine, doing it on the computer will work good. Don't start overthinking on whether a solid state or harddrive is better, because none of that makes any difference.

Do not talk to your mom about this, and do not get her to print it at work. First reason is you do not know what she would think about it or how she would react, you should not be telling your mom or anyone else about any of this. And the biggest reason is especially never print anything like this at work. The company can look and see everything that gets printed and who printed it, and if they see something like this get printed by your mom, they could fire her.

Henu the Great said:
Hello my Brothers and Sisters!

I am new to SS. I have finally dedicated my soul to Satan after many years of searching and some setbacks caused by enemy.

Dropbox link gave me erro404, but I got the F-RTR pdf below that link. Hour of Saturn is approaching here in about 30 minutes and I will prepare to do this first time ever.

Hail Satan!
Sounds good :D

Apprentice said:
Henu the Great said:
Quick question:

Moro. You can use the paintable online version: https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

or

you could convert the PDF into JPEG and use it in any image editing software on a PC or your phone.

KIITOS

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do not talk to your mom about this, and do not get her to print it at work. First reason is you do not know what she would think about it or how she would react, you should not be telling your mom or anyone else about any of this. And the biggest reason is especially never print anything like this at work. The company can look and see everything that gets printed and who printed it, and if they see something like this get printed by your mom, they could fire her.

Yes, thank you.

Hail Satan! :)

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3 HP gave us the mp3 file where each word is pronounced once. Imagine i edit the file to pronounce each word 9 times. for example, the bit where HP pronounces 'VAHT' gets looped 9 times, then the pronunciation for 'FUHT' gets looped 9 times, etc.

Will it count as a ritual if i play the edited file, instead of pronouncing it myself?

sola said:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3 HP gave us the mp3 file where each word is pronounced once. Imagine i edit the file to pronounce each word 9 times. for example, the bit where HP pronounces 'VAHT' gets looped 9 times, then the pronunciation for 'FUHT' gets looped 9 times, etc.

Will it count as a ritual if i play the edited file, instead of pronouncing it myself?

Electronic machines have no soul. So how is it going to reverse it?

If machines could reverse somehow. We'd probably tell everyone to loop the tapes and blast it doing hundreds to thousands of F-RTRs a day. The enemy would probably get eviscerated within a short period of time.

Jokes aside the RTR comes from your soul. Machines cannot replicate kaballalistic intent that is part of your mind, body, and in particular your soul.

You perform the RTR mentally or better yet out-loud in a normal comfortable tone of voice so it vibrates out into the World.

It's very simple don't worry if it's not perfect just try it out and make sure to raise your energy a bit beforehand as well as clean afterwords.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back