Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doom Eternal is a blasphemy against our Gods and Demons

Weles

Doom followed the path of Gnosticism (which is strictly Jewish) in which Gods and Demons are evil and (((humanity))) is to use the upcoming war against them to introduce the New World Order.

Such an organization in the game is (((the Ark))). The organization that was created after the Earth was taken by hell forces. (((The Ark))) gathered humanity in a central place under one administration. Sounds similar to something, hm?
Messages on Ark's voice consoles in the game are constantly saying that humanity must unite, that there should be no boundaries and so on. Basically wet dream of people that are right now in power.

The end boss is the Icon of Sin which is a man with a head of a goat that is feed from bonds by Gods. He is Father Satan Himself and the main "hero" kills him.
Gods are also shown as evil beings (Makyrs) who demanded human sacrifices through the ages to stay in power.

It turns out that, Doomguy is a useful idiot, representing the archetype of Golem a brainwashed Gentile fighting for Jews. Someone whom (((humanity))) (i.e., the chosen people) pushed in (((the right))) direction to push their agenda.

Disgusting. And what's worst the people considering themselves as right-wing push promote this piece of shit game as "based" and "redpilled".
What is your opinion guys on this game?

I agree fully with what you've said. It's sad how many movies and video games that are like this disrespectingour Gods and are so highly promoted. It's no coincidence that it was released yesterday amongst all of this chaos, to take advantage of people currently and draw them away from the only ones who can help us. Our Gods. I love video games, but sadly I know how the enemy can use them and other media to control and blaspheme. Back when I was young I loved the devil may cry game series...but I came to a realization that they were promoting a negative and blasphemous image of our Gods. So I had to give up playing them because it hurt my conscience. And I understood then slowly how many other games and movies I've come to love were like this. I used to love the pick of destiny and Jack Black..until I thought about how it was disrespectful to what I believe and our Gods. Plus Jack Black is Jewish..finding that out sucked. But painful realizations help us to grow and to advance so they are necessary.

Weles said:
Doom followed the path of Gnosticism (which is strictly Jewish) in which Gods and Demons are evil and (((humanity))) is to use the upcoming war against them to introduce the New World Order.

Such an organization in the game is (((the Ark))). The organization that was created after the Earth was taken by hell forces. (((The Ark))) gathered humanity in a central place under one administration. Sounds similar to something, hm?
Messages on Ark's voice consoles in the game are constantly saying that humanity must unite, that there should be no boundaries and so on. Basically wet dream of people that are right now in power.

The end boss is the Icon of Sin which is a man with a head of a goat that is feed from bonds by Gods. He is Father Satan Himself and the main "hero" kills him.
Gods are also shown as evil beings (Makyrs) who demanded human sacrifices through the ages to stay in power.

It turns out that, Doomguy is a useful idiot, representing the archetype of Golem a brainwashed Gentile fighting for Jews. Someone whom (((humanity))) (i.e., the chosen people) pushed in (((the right))) direction to push their agenda.

Disgusting. And what's worst the people considering themselves as right-wing push promote this piece of shit game as "based" and "redpilled".
The Doom series was always an anti-satanic jewish propaganda, even before the jewish Bethesda bought the also Jewish ID Software. This company also made the anti-nazi Wolfenstein series, that not only inspired Doom, but is also connected, since the protagonist (a russian jew named B. J. Blakowitz) is Doomguy's ancestor, making him a jew as well. It is however interesting to note that this jewish company put nazis and demons in the same category.

The right-wing obsession with this game i think that comes from a rumor according that Doomguy is a Christian doing his Crusade. I guess that they love jewish things only when it suits them. A similar problem i have seen is with the Pagan Larpers who love Skyrim (also owned by Bethesda), claiming it is pagan. I wonder how much pagan could it be a jewish videogame where the Dragonborn (possibly a cucked gentile) kills dragons that are likely to represent Paganism.

This reminds me another classic fliperama game Metal Slug where the protagonist fight against a Nazi Army and on the 3 game shows them working with Aliens. Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie is quite another blasphemy against our Third Reich God Hitler and his Military Companions !

Well yeah duh. I tried watching a playthrough but I couldn't watch for more than 5 minutes literally. I tried to change the words Demons to angels in my head but it's just way too much blasphemy and plus it's a gross game. I don't understand what's so cool about ripping a being in half and having a close look at the guts bones etc. You have to be jewish or brainwashed by the jew to think blood and guts flying everywhere is cool. That's just my opinion tho from seeing how much jewish celebrities like to do this type of stuff and pass it off as "art". Let's not Even get into how much the rabbis love it.....

Nimrod33 said:
A similar problem i have seen is with the Pagan Larpers who love Skyrim (also owned by Bethesda), claiming it is pagan. I wonder how much pagan could it be a jewish videogame where the Dragonborn (possibly a cucked gentile) kills dragons that are likely to represent Paganism.
I think Skyrim is a good game, at least it allows you to kill reptilians freely.
Dragonborns have dragon souls and they are dragons in the forms of human. So it is a dragon who kills other dragons to gain more power.
People in the world of Skyrim are created to become gods and they will keep reincarnating before achieving it. The dragonborn in Skyrim is the last dragonborn who is created by a dragon god to kill another dragon who wants to enslave human beings.

By the way, I once loved playing the game 'Stellaris' very much. In this game you can create a spiritual empire in galaxy where you can destroy and purify disgusting aliens including slavery and communism reptilian empires. I know it is delusional but I love it.XD

Kudra said:
Nimrod33 said:
A similar problem i have seen is with the Pagan Larpers who love Skyrim (also owned by Bethesda), claiming it is pagan. I wonder how much pagan could it be a jewish videogame where the Dragonborn (possibly a cucked gentile) kills dragons that are likely to represent Paganism.
I think Skyrim is a good game, at least it allows you to kill reptilians freely.
Dragonborns have dragon souls and they are dragons in the forms of human. So it is a dragon who kills other dragons to gain more power.
People in the world of Skyrim are created to become gods and they will keep reincarnating before achieving it. The dragonborn in Skyrim is the last dragonborn who is created by a dragon god to kill another dragon who wants to enslave human beings.

By the way, I once loved playing the game 'Stellaris' very much. In this game you can create a spiritual empire in galaxy where you can destroy and purify disgusting aliens including slavery and communism reptilian empires. I know it is delusional but I love it.XD
The quest with the cult of Talos are dealing the a newly ascended God if I'm not mistaken.

Doom eternal has bad reviews. Another result of the RTR.

I mean, it is. But the thing is you DON'T have to play it, and if you do (like me) you can visualize the enemy in place of the enemies. And that's loads easier with the new game (the main baddy takes the form of an 'Angelic' being).

The whole DOOM franchise was also made by religious folk in the first place. So it's no shock that it would carry anti satanic sentiments (the icon of sin being the most blatant example). The irony though is puritan Christians had, and still do take offense to DOOM saying it promotes Satanism ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A lot of things regarding battles and wars, from what I have seen, have been anti-Nazi. It's as if they (((games developers))) have an agenda that (((they))) want us to obey.

Nimrod33 said:
Weles said:

The Doom series was always an anti-satanic jewish propaganda, even before the jewish Bethesda bought the also Jewish ID Software. This company also made the anti-nazi Wolfenstein series, that not only inspired Doom, but is also connected, since the protagonist (a russian jew named B. J. Blakowitz) is Doomguy's ancestor, making him a jew as well. It is however interesting to note that this jewish company put nazis and demons in the same category.

The right-wing obsession with this game i think that comes from a rumor according that Doomguy is a Christian doing his Crusade. I guess that they love jewish things only when it suits them. A similar problem i have seen is with the Pagan Larpers who love Skyrim (also owned by Bethesda), claiming it is pagan. I wonder how much pagan could it be a jewish videogame where the Dragonborn (possibly a cucked gentile) kills dragons that are likely to represent Paganism.
I don't think the wolfenstein-doom connection is canon. It is said though that the Doom Slayer comes from the Seraphim, so he is likely an enemy Nordic.

Kudra said:
Nimrod33 said:

Yeah Skyrim is about right. You are a guy/ or girl with power of a dragon( kinda reminds me of the kundalini serpent) who fights other dragons who fight back alongside a evil dragon( kinda reminds me of how Satan fought for us by fighting against those who he used to deem as friends and comrades.) By killing each dragon you upgrade, taking in more power akin to the serpentine creatures themselves. Like the power of the serpant( kundalini arising).

If you look at it, even some of the races are matched to some degree in the idea of modern reality.

Nords, Bretons= Whites

Redguards= Black

Wood Elves= Asian( at least the kinder ones)

Even the dragon who helps you meditates! This one he enemy couldn't really take away because it follows the same standard from the older games that came before it.

About this subject... IDK much about World of Warcraft, but I saw a pretty Satanic message in a clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0pUwrBWjc&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1NkhZDtz3w1VX_-pf88g8X-sabpCL03IClsyuu0S-xjJsx-4k5vhZcyec

Could this be for real? Opinions?

Poweredbythesun said:
I mean, it is. But the thing is you DON'T have to play it, and if you do (like me) you can visualize the enemy in place of the enemies. And that's loads easier with the new game (the main baddy takes the form of an 'Angelic' being).

The whole DOOM franchise was also made by religious folk in the first place. So it's no shock that it would carry anti satanic sentiments (the icon of sin being the most blatant example). The irony though is puritan Christians had, and still do take offense to DOOM saying it promotes Satanism ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It is not a surprise that Christians complained about a game where you fight demons, deeming it as "satanic", they did the same thing to the Diablo franchise (made by the Jewish and pro-China Blizzard). They act sometimes like the SJWs when it comes to games made for them.

Ramier108666 said:
Kudra said:
Nimrod33 said:

Yeah Skyrim is about right. You are a guy/ or girl with power of a dragon( kinda reminds me of the kundalini serpent) who fights other dragons who fight back alongside a evil dragon( kinda reminds me of how Satan fought for us by fighting against those who he used to deem as friends and comrades.) By killing each dragon you upgrade, taking in more power akin to the serpentine creatures themselves. Like the power of the serpant( kundalini arising).

If you look at it, even some of the races are matched to some degree in the idea of modern reality.

Nords, Bretons= Whites

Redguards= Black

Even the dragon who helps you meditates! This one he enemy couldn't really take away because it follows the same standard from the older games that came before it.
While i don't deny that Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls serie in general have Pagan elements, i really doubt that a company full of jews like Bethesda could actually make a redpilled game. And yes, Bethesda is a company with too many jews, to the point that even their name comes from a place in Jerusalem.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pool_of_Bethesda

BTW, if you guys are really interested in some pagan fantasy genrem i'd recommend The Witcher series (both the books and the games, avoid anything else). The 1st game for PC, while badly aged, was very redpilled, to the point of having both a conflict between a fire worshipping version of the Catholic Church and a BlackLivesMatters-like group composed of dwarfs and elves, and both groups were later found out to be wrong.

LuxSoul said:
This reminds me another classic fliperama game Metal Slug where the protagonist fight against a Nazi Army and on the 3 game shows them working with Aliens. Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie is quite another blasphemy against our Third Reich God Hitler and his Military Companions !
The worst thing is that Metal Slug is from a Japanese company named SNK, and they are the same company behind another game named "Guerrila Warfare", whose japanese name is "Guevara" and the name says all. I really hope that this doesn't mean that SNK is a Communist company, since they are behind Samurai Shodown, a samurai based videogame that has Amakusa Shirou (that japanese christian pseudo-saint) as a villain.

Nimrod33 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Kudra said:

Nords, Bretons= Whites

Redguards= Black

While i don't deny that Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls serie in general have Pagan elements, i really doubt that a company full of jews like Bethesda could actually make a redpilled game. And yes, Bethesda is a company with too many jews, to the point that even their name comes from a place in Jerusalem.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pool_of_Bethesda

BTW, if you guys are really interested in some pagan fantasy genrem i'd recommend The Witcher series (both the books and the games, avoid anything else). The 1st game for PC, while badly aged, was very redpilled, to the point of having both a conflict between a fire worshipping version of the Catholic Church and a BlackLivesMatters-like group composed of dwarfs and elves, and both groups were later found out to be wrong.
I played the Witcher 3 and I didn't like the gameplay but there is strong Satanic symbolism in it despite the fact that demon and hell are used in a xian context.

I probably should not get into this debate of stuff, but just wanted to add my 2 cents. My immediate family found the game horrible because the doomguy attacks heaven/angels. My brother especially wanted nothing to do with it. I played dumb and just said well I will wait until it comes out and judge it. he is less against it now, since to him it is not "real angels" just entities pretending to be them. Which is backwards and hypocritical but expected from him.

However to add I kind of like the story personally after watching a full playthrough. If you think of the "angels" and "heavenly" makers as the aliens that are against our own interest then it fits pretty well. Because all throughout the campaign the UAC is working with the aliens and trying to teach people to embrace the pain and accept your punishment. Which basically is what their book teaches that people are weak and should accept what they get, because they will be rewarded later. The doomguy however is fighting back against them.

He was originally trained and gifted immortal knowledge and super human abilities by them. But he is using it now to defeat the people that are destroying his home. The story shows that the makers are using humans and turning them into the various creatures you have to fight. They even have a section where they say "demon is an offensive turn they are just mortally challenged". Knowing what we know that actually kind of fits with the current religious people. Where they are just being used for energy by our enemy and doomguys enemy.

In the end he destroys the various "angels" because they are what is causing the problem here on earth. The icon of sin is just their machine to wipe out the human civilization, since the doom guy is not accepting their judgement, he destroys it. So in a sense doomguy is like us trying to fight against our enemy. It just is put in such a way that common people will not easily see the connection. Personally I like it because it represents our fight against the enemy. So the "demons" in the game are not ours, they are just the monsters that the enemy has made to destroy earth. Which is like the groups of religions that are trying to do the same here.

I know they use the term Hell so common people will associate it negatively like they do, but overall I thought it is good if you know the truth. Not sure if that is totally clear, but here is video summarizing the story elements if you want to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVGmUuWxnw

Poweredbythesun said:

The whole, "why have a problem with x? You don't have to acknowledge x's existence!" Is a pretty bad view to have about in life. Whether you play it or not, it will still influence other people. Video games, books, art, have profound impacts on what people think about their world.

And why give money to people that hate us just for a dopamine rush you can get from similar media? Why waste time on programming that is blasphemous to the Gods at all?

The intention is still there whether you acknowledge it or not.

Libra said:
Poweredbythesun said:

The whole, "why have a problem with x? You don't have to acknowledge x's existence!" Is a pretty bad view to have about in life. Whether you play it or not, it will still influence other people. Video games, books, art, have profound impacts on what people think about their world.

And why give money to people that hate us just for a dopamine rush you can get from similar media? Why waste time on programming that is blasphemous to the Gods at all?

The intention is still there whether you acknowledge it or not.

Bluntly put it's a video game. There's no moral argument unless you're talking about a mentally handicapped person playing a shooter, and then going on a shooting rampage in real life. Worse games exist, and there are for sure worse movies that are VERY blatantly Jewish in message. And you're not disrespecting Satan nor our Gods unless you deliberately mean to. If you're still not convinced, overlay the enemy onto ALL enemies you encounter in both real life and virtually. It works, and it works well.

As for the enemy, yes their propaganda exists. I don't care. If you'd have seen half the memetics or been exposed to a quarter of their propaganda I was you'd be immune to it. Do the Final RTR, returning curses Parts 1 & 2, and stop worrying about it, worrying makes it worse. Things are improving, and we're at the center of this.

And finally, money is money. I've wasted money on worse things, it just is. Whatever you do though, use your TIME wisely. You can always make more money, not more time.

If you're a DEDICATED SS (spiritually advancing, doing Final RTRs, and also dedicated by blood), you WILL be alerted if you're doing something wrong. No need to slavishly worship the Gods, only be mindful of what you engage in and use critical thinking is such engagements. My free time is scarce, I hope you appreciate the reply despite my bluntness on the topic. It really doesn't matter as an arguement unless you're so weak minded that you'd literally become a devout Christard by playing 'bideo ganes'.

Poweredbythesun said:
Bluntly put it's a video game. There's no moral argument unless you're talking about a mentally handicapped person playing a shooter, and then going on a shooting rampage in real life. Worse games exist, and there are for sure worse movies that are VERY blatantly Jewish in message. And you're not disrespecting Satan nor our Gods unless you deliberately mean to. If you're still not convinced, overlay the enemy onto ALL enemies you encounter in both real life and virtually. It works, and it works well.

As for the enemy, yes their propaganda exists. I don't care. If you'd have seen half the memetics or been exposed to a quarter of their propaganda I was you'd be immune to it. Do the Final RTR, returning curses Parts 1 & 2, and stop worrying about it, worrying makes it worse. Things are improving, and we're at the center of this.

And finally, money is money. I've wasted money on worse things, it just is. Whatever you do though, use your TIME wisely. You can always make more money, not more time.

If you're a DEDICATED SS (spiritually advancing, doing Final RTRs, and also dedicated by blood), you WILL be alerted if you're doing something wrong. No need to slavishly worship the Gods, only be mindful of what you engage in and use critical thinking is such engagements. My free time is scarce, I hope you appreciate the reply despite my bluntness on the topic. It really doesn't matter as an arguement unless you're so weak minded that you'd literally become a devout Christard by playing 'bideo ganes'.

I appreciate the time you took to reply, and I don't find that you're being blunt really, but I do think you're being a bit defensive. It's okay to defend something you enjoy doing, but I also think you are misunderstanding me a little in the process and projecting some ideas about me that aren't the truth.

It's really not that big of a deal, obviously, you are right. It is a video game at the end of the day and not a hill I'm going to die on. I don't stay up at night worrying about it and I know it's not going to convert everyone that plays it, even if it reinforces the "demons and hell are bad and gross" trope. It's not the bible or the torah, and it's not anywhere near the influence of the exorcist. I'm not taking up a cause against the game itself, I was just wondering why you bother with it when it is what it is, essentially.

It's not slavish worship to care about how the Gods are represented. If someone drew a dirty picture of my mother and put it on a billboard, it would make me uncomfortable and upset. I don't slavishly worship my mother. That's not a moral dilemma. It's not about morals.

I won't argue that I come off as sensitive, because I am. I'm all water. I'm working on that. It makes me cringe even when people say shitty things about Satan in just casual, non-religious statements. I hate how Satan is synonymous with bad and I hate how everything in Satanism is turned into something evil by the media. It's honestly unoriginal at this point. I'm sick of Satan being the ultimate evil when stupid kikes like the ones that made this game can keep doing the atrocities they are doing. I hate it and I do channel that hate into the RTRs. It's a sore spot, so I apologize if I came off as inflammatory at all in my original post or this one, but I still feel the same way about the game.

Libra said:
Poweredbythesun said:

I appreciate the time you took to reply, and I don't find that you're being blunt really, but I do think you're being a bit defensive. It's okay to defend something you enjoy doing, but I also think you are misunderstanding me a little in the process and projecting some ideas about me that aren't the truth.

It's really not that big of a deal, obviously, you are right. It is a video game at the end of the day and not a hill I'm going to die on. I don't stay up at night worrying about it and I know it's not going to convert everyone that plays it, even if it reinforces the "demons and hell are bad and gross" trope. It's not the bible or the torah, and it's not anywhere near the influence of the exorcist. I'm not taking up a cause against the game itself, I was just wondering why you bother with it when it is what it is, essentially.

It's not slavish worship to care about how the Gods are represented. If someone drew a dirty picture of my mother and put it on a billboard, it would make me uncomfortable and upset. I don't slavishly worship my mother. That's not a moral dilemma. It's not about morals.

I won't argue that I come off as sensitive, because I am. I'm all water. I'm working on that. It makes me cringe even when people say shitty things about Satan in just casual, non-religious statements. I hate how Satan is synonymous with bad and I hate how everything in Satanism is turned into something evil by the media. It's honestly unoriginal at this point. I'm sick of Satan being the ultimate evil when stupid kikes like the ones that made this game can keep doing the atrocities they are doing. I hate it and I do channel that hate into the RTRs. It's a sore spot, so I apologize if I came off as inflammatory at all in my original post or this one, but I still feel the same way about the game.

I really do sympathize with you, but not even my vast writing capabilities can quite describe what I feel when I read about the lives of other SS and especially when I talk to others here. Sonder, maybe? But a much stronger version of it.

I'm flawed. And not in a quirky way either. We're all here for reasons, and while being a SS I've slowly but surely grown. I have no group I belong to physically, both sides of my family are irreparably fucked, and I really don't have anyone to talk to or confide in. And I guess that's why I spend so much of my time behind a computer screen, or doing other things. But I also know this situation isn't permanent.

This will all change, soon. And no matter what I'll still be here, and I'm getting better as a SS. Despite all the attacks, despite all the things that've happened to me, and despite all the thoughts of suicide or depression I may feel when I miss a day here and there. It really is a beautiful thing to be here, and I wish I could explain further, but I'm sure you understand. My apologies if I seemed flustered X(

I really do sympathize with you, but not even my vast writing capabilities can quite describe what I feel when I read about the lives of other SS and especially when I talk to others here. Sonder, maybe? But a much stronger version of it.

I'm flawed. And not in a quirky way either. We're all here for reasons, and while being a SS I've slowly but surely grown. I have no group I belong to physically, both sides of my family are irreparably fucked, and I really don't have anyone to talk to or confide in. And I guess that's why I spend so much of my time behind a computer screen, or doing other things. But I also know this situation isn't permanent.

This will all change, soon. And no matter what I'll still be here, and I'm getting better as a SS. Despite all the attacks, despite all the things that've happened to me, and despite all the thoughts of suicide or depression I may feel when I miss a day here and there. It really is a beautiful thing to be here, and I wish I could explain further, but I'm sure you understand. My apologies if I seemed flustered X(

So in the end the big bads are called Angels like in Berserk? That's interesting, if that's so I may try the game in the future. Most of the time the monsters in Berserk were even called "demons" was by the humans, while they call themselves "Apostles" who obey the Angels of "The God Hand" that created the Holy See (Vatican).

Cigam said:
However to add I kind of like the story personally after watching a full playthrough. If you think of the "angels" and "heavenly" makers as the aliens that are against our own interest then it fits pretty well. Because all throughout the campaign the UAC is working with the aliens and trying to teach people to embrace the pain and accept your punishment. Which basically is what their book teaches that people are weak and should accept what they get, because they will be rewarded later. The doomguy however is fighting back against them.

hailourtruegod said:
Well yeah duh. I tried watching a playthrough but I couldn't watch for more than 5 minutes literally. I tried to change the words Demons to angels in my head but it's just way too much blasphemy and plus it's a gross game

Just call them "monsters"

If I showed you a picture of a monster from Doom 2016 or Doom Eternal, with absolutely no context what would you call it?

I would call that a monster, not a demon, nor an "Imp" as the above is referred to. A weird, short, brown, bowlegged cryptid that can synthesize and throw fireballs, how else can I describe it?

I do have programming knowledge, perhaps I can create a total conversion mod (using the original Doom 1993 engine of course) to create the reverse scenario, where you fight angels and archangels to serve as the game's bosses. That would be a big project, though.

Kudra said:

If you avidly play Stellaris, may I recommend the mod "Zenith of the Fallen Empires"?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1317022177

As long as you select the "Fanatic Spiritualist" ethic and unlock all of your traditions, select "Mind Over Matter", then "Transcendence" under your perks and then the perk "Galactic Ascendancy" will appear, causing your empire to transform into a Spiritualist Ascendancy. This will make your empire appear as an Awakened Empire, but as soon as you do it, all of the other Fallen Empires will awaken and start subjugating lesser empires to fight you.

This also works with other fanatic ethics, but I prefer Fanatic Spiritualist.

Egon said:
So in the end the big bads are called Angels like in Berserk? That's interesting, if that's so I may try the game in the future. Most of the time the monsters in Berserk were even called "demons" was by the humans, while they call themselves "Apostles" who obey the Angels of "The God Hand" that created the Holy See (Vatican).

I am not sure if they were ever officially called "angels" but they are dressed and act as such, based on the what the game shows. You can see the references in the video I linked. That video does not show all of the lore items you can pick up in the game, it only shows all of the speaking moments.

Let's see, the only insulting words here are "hell" and "demon". I've been 3 levels through yet, nowhere Father Satan is mentioned. Nowhere can I see and hear real names of any of the Demons. Symbols that resemble our Gods' sigils...none of them is real, look like random drawings.

All in all, I've seen worse. Check out Diablo 4, Devil May Cry, Persona...etc... See how they have portrayed Mother Lilith in Diablo 4.

I am just imagining in my mind that I am destroying hordes of reptilians and greys. It works.

Larissa666 said:
Let's see, the only insulting words here are "hell" and "demon". I've been 3 levels through yet, nowhere Father Satan is mentioned. Nowhere can I see and hear real names of any of the Demons. Symbols that resemble our Gods' sigils...none of them is real, look like random drawings.

All in all, I've seen worse. Check out Diablo 4, Devil May Cry, Persona...etc... See how they have portrayed Mother Lilith in Diablo 4.

I am just imagining in my mind that I am destroying hordes of reptilians and greys. It works.
I played DMC5 because I was told there wasn't any anti demonic bullshit but I was wrong.
The demons are actually monsters in the game and one of the good guys is a jewess. But even so, the combat is boring as fuck and the writing sucks.
The only good things about the game are the graphics and the designs of the playable characters (one of them is called Nero) and the Qlipoth is a tree that is destroying the world.

ShadowTheRaven said:
hailourtruegod said:
Well yeah duh. I tried watching a playthrough but I couldn't watch for more than 5 minutes literally. I tried to change the words Demons to angels in my head but it's just way too much blasphemy and plus it's a gross game

Just call them "monsters"

If I showed you a picture of a monster from Doom 2016 or Doom Eternal, with absolutely no context what would you call it?

I would call that a monster, not a demon, nor an "Imp" as the above is referred to. A weird, short, brown, bowlegged cryptid that can synthesize and throw fireballs, how else can I describe it?

I do have programming knowledge, perhaps I can create a total conversion mod (using the original Doom 1993 engine of course) to create the reverse scenario, where you fight angels and archangels to serve as the game's bosses. That would be a big project, though.

I got recommended a video that shows doom guy go to "heaven". I skimmed thru it and saw that you kill angels. Pretty cool. The confused xians in the comments were a nice touch too. Seeing how it turned on them that "angels" are depicted as monsters just like in real life :lol:

hailourtruegod said:
I got recommended a video that shows doom guy go to "heaven". I skimmed thru it and saw that you kill angels. Pretty cool. The confused xians in the comments were a nice touch too. Seeing how it turned on them that "angels" are depicted as monsters just like in real life :lol:

You know, I had a concept in mind that I was going to create a total conversion mod for Doom II (1994 game) that Doomguy (or Doom Slayer, whatever you prefer) that included going to heaven to fight angels. Of course, I used the stock Doom Monsters as a filler for the custom monsters which was to come later but I've thrown away the project.

However, I do have screenshots :)

uSX8yzv.png

43RUrRj.png

1ZfcGaP.png

Enjoy the best architecture and outdoor scenery that I'm capable of on such an old game engine.

As for the story arc of Doom 2016 and Eternal, it goes beyond a simple "invasion from hell".

The UAC (Union Aerospace Corporation), a private space venture with its own Marine Corps, attempts to fix an energy crisis with the discovery of "Argent Energy" which required an interdimensional portal to harvest which ended up becoming the catalyst to the invasion. Doomguy fights his way through waves and waves of monsters but couldn't be stopped. With the discovery of Argent Energy, an alien race known as the Sentinels ruled by beings called Makyrs, took advantage of the situation and masterminded the invasion of UAC facilities, Mars, and the Earth. The extermination of humans was deemed necessary by the Sentinel civilization because Argent Energy was harvested through souls (Does that remind you of something?)

So Doomguy stops the invasion, saves the world, happy ending (or is it?) and yadda yadda yadda.

I see this as the alien race who masterminded the invasion as our enemy (Reptilians, Greys, etc) and the Jews themselves as the monsters. I look at Doom Eternal and the series as a whole metaphorically. It's a videogame, with tons of violence and in today's society people love a violent videogame. That's why I don't view it as a cause of degeneracy but rather a symptom of one, and why I don't view it as a cause of blasphemy, but a symptom of ignorance. Everyone else has their reasons for believing otherwise and they have every right to, but I've always analyzed with logic instead of emotion so that would explain my reaction to this kind of claim.

Yeah dude that's pretty cool. I would of definitely played it if it was like your project instead. Lol. I enjoy shooter games too but haven't really been into any titles in years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back