Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

hepatitus B help

Big Dipper

So somehow hep b somehow snuck its way inside my body, which is weird since ive never done drugs or had sexy time with anyone, so how do I get rid of it? Wunjo rune? thx

Big Dipper said:
So somehow hep b somehow snuck its way inside my body, which is weird since ive never done drugs or had sexy time with anyone, so how do I get rid of it? Wunjo rune? thx

The sun is in Aries right now so it's very powerful, you can start a Sun Square for healing this Sunday on the 29th, just make sure you don't start during a Void of Course Moon; There are many websites online you can use to find out the times of a void moon.

Additionally you can use WUNJO, VEND, SaTaNaMa and SOWILO (Use SOWILO with a healing rune). You can start a 90 Day healing working using these vibrations with your own affirmation, just make sure in the affirmation you add "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" in it. White-gold, blue and green are energy/aura colours you can use for healing, focus and direct the energy to engulf the afflicted organ/area or your whole body as a whole if you're unsure.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Big Dipper said:

The sun is in Aries right now so it's very powerful, you can start a Sun Square for healing this Sunday on the 29th, just make sure you don't start during a Void of Course Moon; There are many websites online you can use to find out the times of a void moon.

Additionally you can use WUNJO, VEND, SaTaNaMa and SOWILO (Use SOWILO with a healing rune). You can start a 90 Day healing working using these vibrations with your own affirmation, just make sure in the affirmation you add "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" in it. White-gold, blue and green are energy/aura colours you can use for healing, focus and direct the energy to engulf the afflicted organ/area or your whole body as a whole if you're unsure.
okie dokie! So ill start sun square on sunday, but would my affirmation be: "my body is abolishing hepatitis B and other mental and physical illnesses from my body in a safe, healthy and positive way for me", while using white gold energy coating my whole body? is the affirmation too long? *finger pistols*

Hepatitis can also come from contaminated food or water, not just needles and sex.

Xiao Chai Hu Tang is the pre-eminent liver disease treating herbal formula and is indicated for irritability when there is periods of chills and then periods of fever alternating over hours or days and a bitter taste in the mouth, fatigue and hypochondriac (under the ribs) distension or pain.

Big Dipper said:

okie dokie! So ill start sun square on sunday, but would my affirmation be: "my body is abolishing hepatitis B and other mental and physical illnesses from my body in a safe, healthy and positive way for me", while using white gold energy coating my whole body? is the affirmation too long? *finger pistols*

I would personally remove the mental part of the affirmation as this isn't a mental problem and you'll only be spreading energy thin to where it's not needed. Other than that the affirmation sounds good to me and isn't too long. Also hep b is more focused upon the liver, you can still engulf your whole body with white-gold energy but additionally you should focus more of the energy to your liver engulfing the organ.

Also make sure you thoroughly clean your aura and chakras routinely daily, especially your solar chakra as this chakra charges over the liver as well as other digestion related organs. Diseases and illnesses manifest on the soul and chakras first before they manifest on the physical, so always make sure you keep everything clean. This will also help with curing and healing as you routinely clean out and remove the disease/illness from yourself on the astral, and eventually the physical will mirror this in response.

Physical health is just as important though and should be practiced WITH spiritual health. Get a decent exercise routine going for yourself. And I know what with the pandemic things regarding purchases of food may be difficult but you should also incorporate things into your diet such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, yogurt (with bacterial culture, it will say so in the ingredients), beans and various berries such as blueberries, blackberries and cranberries. All of these food items are very good for liver health. And if you can ever get your hands on brazil nuts, go for it, these are very high in selenium which is good for detoxing the body and helping with overall health.

Big Dipper said:

I would personally remove the mental part of the affirmation as this isn't a mental problem and you'll only be spreading energy thin to where it's not needed. Other than that the affirmation sounds good to me and isn't too long. Also hep b is more focused upon the liver, you can still engulf your whole body with white-gold energy but additionally you should focus more of the energy to your liver engulfing the organ.

Also make sure you thoroughly clean your aura and chakras routinely daily, especially your solar chakra as this chakra charges over the liver as well as other digestion related organs. Diseases and illnesses manifest on the soul and chakras first before they manifest on the physical, so always make sure you keep everything clean. This will also help with curing and healing as you routinely clean out and remove the disease/illness from yourself on the astral, and eventually the physical will mirror this in response.

Physical health is just as important though and should be practiced WITH spiritual health. Get a decent exercise routine going for yourself. And I know what with the pandemic things regarding purchases of food may be difficult but you should also incorporate things into your diet such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, yogurt (with bacterial culture, it will say so in the ingredients), beans and various berries such as blueberries, blackberries and cranberries. All of these food items are very good for liver health. And if you can ever get your hands on brazil nuts, go for it, these are very high in selenium which is good for detoxing the body and helping with overall health.
Okie dokie thanks very much, ill try those nuts if i ever find any. *finger pistols*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back