Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who was Gengis Khan?

Ghost in the Machine said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Mongols of 1500 were Aryan satanists

This is bullshit.

The Mongols were savages just as any other filth of the enemy. The middle ages was no picnic anywhere, even for pagans, we were hiding in a world full of xian corruption, if you were caught with the slightest inkling to paganism or non-xian worship you were subject to torture followed by execution, that's what ended the entire Templar order. To be so 'bold' as to be largely openly against xianity as a pagan is a just plain stupid move in any leader, not even Hitler was open about it and xianity wasn't near as largely bad as it was in the dark ages in his time.

The church started taking control of state and instating their word as law around the 1100s and this was when the Knights Templar came to be. The Knights Templar was among a few other military orders in the 1200s that were tasked to attack the Mongols in defense of Europe. Just because the orders fighting against the Mongols were largely of xian origin does not make the Mongols "Aryan Satanists". Muslims of the ages of the Templars were enemies of the order as well because they did not conform so easily to the church, does this some how make them "Aryan Satanists" to you?

Where on Earth are you getting your so-called "knowledge"? And why are you so heavily clinging to this false belief that he was pagan? Just who is Khan to you, some kind of childhood idol? Let go of your emotions if they're fed by nothing but ignorance and stupidity.

Savages by pedophile late Roman standards, yes. The Mongols were Tartars who were directly related to the Scythians both genetically and culturally. If Mongols were savages than so were the Celts

Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
All of the three so-called documentaries you sent are by Robert Sepher. Should I go on? The surname says everything. He's a kike.

Sepher Yetzirah, Sepher Raziel, Sepher ha-Zorah, Sepher Torah... Should I go on? That surname is very Jewish. No Gentile has a surname that tied to Kabbalah, yet you still think he's a reliable source. Read the JoS sermons about Gengis Khan, since you clearly don't know how to expand your research without the JoS.

Mageson recommend one of his books in his list of books for strengthening your white racial unconscious so...
Yes but Mageson has good sense and intuition, you don't.

You don't know shit about me so don't assume shit and don't insult me. If you actually fucking read what I said you'd understand your statement is not only useless but counterproductive and only spreads animosity between members. Try not being a cunt, please

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Mageson recommend one of his books in his list of books for strengthening your white racial unconscious so...

You don't know shit about me so don't assume shit and don't insult me. If you actually fucking read what I said you'd understand your statement is not only useless but counterproductive and only spreads animosity between members. Try not being a cunt, please
I know enough to not take you and your posts seriously.

Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:

Lol ok boomer. I guess forensics 101 is bullshit

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Lol ok boomer. I guess forensics 101 is bullshit
Like i'm a boomer :lol: I'm probably younger than you.

Yet another example proving the Satanic Aryan nature of Genghis Khan

https://youtu.be/bfBn48MhKNA

ZmajEriksson said:

Yet another example of you posting stupid shit. Like we are really that dumb to get info from such channels.

Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Yet another example of you posting stupid shit. Like we are really that dumb to get info from such channels.

Lol again, Mageson already recommended one of his books. If you're gonna criticize me for using him as a resource, you have to do the same for Mageson, who also uses corrupt sources for information in sermons. Look at the proof, not the personality. Dismissing a 500yo letter to a Taoist monk just because one spacific person decided to make a video about it is stupid, lazy and dishonest.

You're only proving yourself to be the retard you seem to think I am by making JoS dogma. Satanism is and never was dogmatic. Free thought is integral to our advancement so quit holding Papa Magesons hand and try doing some honest research of your own in the same manner he does daily.

Behavior like yours only causes friction within JoS. You've already caused plenty of decent, intelligent people to turn away from us so quit being a cunt and think for yourself for once in your life.

Also, again, Sepehr was recommended by Mageson so either look into the info itself or stfu

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
Sure, like 0,0000000000% in any of the paintings and statues.

Those are modern depictions. He was Aryan. There weren't any Orientals in Mongolia at the time as archeological and genetic evidence shows. Hardly anywhere on the planet is inhabited by the same demographics as 500 years ago. I don't know how to include images on here so I'll link a few videos that show an accurate depiction.

https://youtu.be/Q0IYmJj9_7s

https://youtu.be/THIq1hOQXlc

https://youtu.be/LcA81clJivs

All of the three so-called documentaries you sent are by Robert Sepher. Should I go on? The surname says everything. He's a kike.

Sepher Yetzirah, Sepher Raziel, Sepher ha-Zorah, Sepher Torah... Should I go on? That surname is very Jewish. No Gentile has a surname that tied to Kabbalah, yet you still think he's a reliable source. Read the JoS sermons about Gengis Khan, since you clearly don't know how to expand your research without the JoS.

A quick Goole search proves Sepehr isn't Hebrew. It's Old Persian,

https://www.names.org/n/sepehr/about#associations

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Lol again, Mageson already recommended one of his books. If you're gonna criticize me for using him as a resource, you have to do the same for Mageson, who also uses corrupt sources for information in sermons. Look at the proof, not the personality. Dismissing a 500yo letter to a Taoist monk just because one spacific person decided to make a video about it is stupid, lazy and dishonest.

You're only proving yourself to be the retard you seem to think I am by making JoS dogma. Satanism is and never was dogmatic. Free thought is integral to our advancement so quit holding Papa Magesons hand and try doing some honest research of your own in the same manner he does daily.

Behavior like yours only causes friction within JoS. You've already caused plenty of decent, intelligent people to turn away from us so quit being a cunt and think for yourself for once in your life.

Also, again, Sepehr was recommended by Mageson so either look into the info itself or stfu

Free thought and pushing jewish litanies are two different things. Just because a couple of lines in a book actually contain some decent stuff, it doesn't mean everything is golden. If we did that, then we would believe everything jewcharia stitchin stated and thus we would think our Gods created us as slaves, which is extremely far from the truth.

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:

Free thought and pushing jewish litanies are two different things. Just because a couple of lines in a book actually contain some decent stuff, it doesn't mean everything is golden. If we did that, then we would believe everything jewcharia stitchin stated and thus we would think our Gods created us as slaves, which is extremely far from the truth.

And just because someone gets a couple things wrong doesn't mean everything they say is bullshit. And his name isn't Jewish like you claimed. It's Persian

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

And just because someone gets a couple things wrong doesn't mean everything they say is bullshit. And his name isn't Jewish like you claimed. It's Persian

So very Persian it appears in every kike book. IN fact, it's from Aramaic and means "book": https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D7%A1%D7%A4%D7%A8

Sepher Yetzirah
Sepher Torah
Sepher Raziel...

do I have to go on or can you use your brain for once?

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

And here you are again defending people who are totally questionable, jewcaria stitchin is a jew and knows that the Gods didn't come here to make us slaves, there's been sermons about it. How can you be trusted when all you say is misinformation? Last time you were praising a guy who would "sacrifice" goats and drink their blood and is a race mixer.

Robert Sepehr is an anthropologist who is completely against the out of africa hypothesis and researches ancient aryan origins . I haven't looked much into his work but the new swabia documentaries were pretty interesting and hes somewhat redpilled about jews. I will look at these videos of Genghis Khan and see what the poster is trying to say about the DNA and Historical misinformation.

This is actually fucking disgusting. I just was looking at this thread here today trying to see if there is any valuable info on Genghis Khan and all I see is a level of discussion like that of little kids. How are you all even spending your time building over 50 replies out of the same back-and-forth arguing that leads nowhere? How is this ZmajEriksson guy still allowed to be here even after clearly and openly shilling for jewish shit for several years now? He has been trying to undermine even what the HPs themselves said and from what I saw he has not once let go of the things he shilled for even after being clearly corrected. This could have been a useful discussion where actual sources and material is provided to know more about the guy in question. Instead these replies are just shilling and angry impulsive reponses to said shilling.

Okay so i'll not get into discussing about this poster who Brother Shael and others are calling a shill because i really don't know much about him. As for the videos i reviewed the things said in the video and it doesn't seem to have any relation to what the poster is saying.

1)The videos do not say that Mongols did not mass murder and rape the populations of russia and europe and they do not say that Mongols at that time were aryans. Infact it is proposterous to even claim this.

2)The claims that Genghis Khan was an Aryan has no hard evidence because Genghis Khan was buried in an unmarked grave and the workers were executed by the soldiers who were in turn executed when they came back to the camp. No one knows whether Genghis Khan was Aryan because we do not have any hard genetic evidence of it. What we do have is a fable and earlier desciptions by the chinese where the founder of his clan, a woman was impregnated by a Blonde Aryan. Apparently the founder of the clan was having gray eyes but i do not know if she is described as having white features because they do not say that in the video. So we have a theory that Genghis Khan's clan had been descended from an ancient aryan admixture who could explain his rise to power. He and his clansmen had access to the superior Aryan genetics so they could subjugate the entire clan and form an army and lead them into battle. But i find this claim extremely hard to believe because of lack of any genetic data ,but its not out of the question but no conclusive proof either. However even if it were true, then genghis khan would simply be of a clan with mixed genetics i.e a race mixed ,race.

3)The third claims which are not connected to prior two claims and have nothing to do with them, are that at a time before 2000BC blonde Aryans ruled China and this claims as far as i can see is correct. During the first emperor time, the chinese continent was ruled by aryans and only 3000 years ago we see the more asiatic skeletons appearing. It proves the ancient china was ruled by Blonde Aryans,which is proved by mitochondrial DNA analysis. They built massive pyramids like in egypt.This isn't surprising as Aryans ruled the entire Eurasian subcontinent at a time 6000 years ago before the mahabharata war. The entire subcontinent was ruled by aryans who were slowly wiped out in certain regions by invading races and race mixing, and surprisingly the chinese built the great wall to keep the genocidal mongols away.

4)Claims that Buddha was an Aryan which are also included in the video are based on descriptions in caves and in ancient pali texts. I can't verify it but as at the time a large portion of ancient india were aryans, he could be an aryan. 70% of earlier converts were brahmins so they would have been the most pure aryans described in caves as blondes and having red hair. Asians aren't really tall and the buddha is described as 6'8 with extremely fair complexion and blue eyes. So it could be true. Again the buddha spread an enemy ideology against vedism so it does'nt matter if he was an aryan or not. Maybe the asians later culturally appropriated him after the enemy ideology spread there.

5)Correct claims that aryans were all over eurasia and were travelling the ancient silk route. Correct claims thats swastika is not a negative sign and was used in russia in 1917 before hitlers rise to power and before the communist revolution and american aircraft boeing with a swastika. Completely irrelevant to genghis khan.

6)Sepehr includes a lot of songs by sexy tartar women for some reason. None of these women even in the video look european and they look mixed becuase the white in eurasia were mass raped by mongols which is why they have this asiastic appearance mixed with the white appearance and different types of hair. Many russians also look the same way because they are mixed with mongolian and turkic blood.

So we have a situation where the videos don't say some things and a person interprets it that way and people should really take the time to look at the evidence to check whether what they're saying has any basis in reality.

Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:

And here you are again defending people who are totally questionable, jewcaria stitchin is a jew and knows that the Gods didn't come here to make us slaves, there's been sermons about it. How can you be trusted when all you say is misinformation? Last time you were praising a guy who would "sacrifice" goats and drink their blood and is a race mixer.

I never mentioned Sitchin. That's all you

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:

So very Persian it appears in every kike book. IN fact, it's from Aramaic and means "book": https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D7%A1%D7%A4%D7%A8

Sepher Yetzirah
Sepher Torah
Sepher Raziel...

do I have to go on or can you use your brain for once?

Lmao Aramaic is formed from stolen and corrupted elements of Aryan languages. And every source you look at will tell you Sepehr is Old Persian and means "sky/universe." Try doing some actual research

All you people criticizing me for using a resource that was RECOMMENDED BY ONE OF OUR FUCKING HIGH PRIESTS need to stfu and quit being retarded. How can you justify to yourself attacking me for this while ignoring the fact that the goddamn high priests recommended him? You're only helping the Jews by causing friction and infighting between SS. Y'all are acting like total scum with extreme cognative dissonance. Accept the resources provided by the ministry or leave

Shael said:
This is actually fucking disgusting. I just was looking at this thread here today trying to see if there is any valuable info on Genghis Khan and all I see is a level of discussion like that of little kids. How are you all even spending your time building over 50 replies out of the same back-and-forth arguing that leads nowhere? How is this ZmajEriksson guy still allowed to be here even after clearly and openly shilling for jewish shit for several years now? He has been trying to undermine even what the HPs themselves said and from what I saw he has not once let go of the things he shilled for even after being clearly corrected. This could have been a useful discussion where actual sources and material is provided to know more about the guy in question. Instead these replies are just shilling and angry impulsive reponses to said shilling.

The only one doing any undermining here is you retards. The ministry recommended my resourses so stfu or gtfo

Jack said:
Robert Sepehr is an anthropologist who is completely against the out of africa hypothesis and researches ancient aryan origins . I haven't looked much into his work but the new swabia documentaries were pretty interesting and hes somewhat redpilled about jews. I will look at these videos of Genghis Khan and see what the poster is trying to say about the DNA and Historical misinformation.

Finally someone with enough satanic spirit to think for themselves. JoS has turned into the worst kind of dogma as the members attack each other for formulating their own theories and even for using resources recommended by the ministry. The HPs seriously need to address this and remind people of the importance of unity and dangers of dogma and cognitive dissonance. If I was new and not a member of almost eight years I would've left JoS and never looked back because of these assholes that've already turned probably hundreds if not thousands of people away with their hostility so thank you for using your brain

Jack said:
Okay so i'll not get into discussing about this poster who Brother Shael and others are calling a shill because i really don't know much about him. As for the videos i reviewed the things said in the video and it doesn't seem to have any relation to what the poster is saying.

1)The videos do not say that Mongols did not mass murder and rape the populations of russia and europe and they do not say that Mongols at that time were aryans. Infact it is proposterous to even claim this.

2)The claims that Genghis Khan was an Aryan has no hard evidence because Genghis Khan was buried in an unmarked grave and the workers were executed by the soldiers who were in turn executed when they came back to the camp. No one knows whether Genghis Khan was Aryan because we do not have any hard genetic evidence of it. What we do have is a fable and earlier desciptions by the chinese where the founder of his clan, a woman was impregnated by a Blonde Aryan. Apparently the founder of the clan was having gray eyes but i do not know if she is described as having white features because they do not say that in the video. So we have a theory that Genghis Khan's clan had been descended from an ancient aryan admixture who could explain his rise to power. He and his clansmen had access to the superior Aryan genetics so they could subjugate the entire clan and form an army and lead them into battle. But i find this claim extremely hard to believe because of lack of any genetic data ,but its not out of the question but no conclusive proof either. However even if it were true, then genghis khan would simply be of a clan with mixed genetics i.e a race mixed ,race.

3)The third claims which are not connected to prior two claims and have nothing to do with them, are that at a time before 2000BC blonde Aryans ruled China and this claims as far as i can see is correct. During the first emperor time, the chinese continent was ruled by aryans and only 3000 years ago we see the more asiatic skeletons appearing. It proves the ancient china was ruled by Blonde Aryans,which is proved by mitochondrial DNA analysis. They built massive pyramids like in egypt.This isn't surprising as Aryans ruled the entire Eurasian subcontinent at a time 6000 years ago before the mahabharata war. The entire subcontinent was ruled by aryans who were slowly wiped out in certain regions by invading races and race mixing, and surprisingly the chinese built the great wall to keep the genocidal mongols away.

4)Claims that Buddha was an Aryan which are also included in the video are based on descriptions in caves and in ancient pali texts. I can't verify it but as at the time a large portion of ancient india were aryans, he could be an aryan. 70% of earlier converts were brahmins so they would have been the most pure aryans described in caves as blondes and having red hair. Asians aren't really tall and the buddha is described as 6'8 with extremely fair complexion and blue eyes. So it could be true. Again the buddha spread an enemy ideology against vedism so it does'nt matter if he was an aryan or not. Maybe the asians later culturally appropriated him after the enemy ideology spread there.

5)Correct claims that aryans were all over eurasia and were travelling the ancient silk route. Correct claims thats swastika is not a negative sign and was used in russia in 1917 before hitlers rise to power and before the communist revolution and american aircraft boeing with a swastika. Completely irrelevant to genghis khan.

6)Sepehr includes a lot of songs by sexy tartar women for some reason. None of these women even in the video look european and they look mixed becuase the white in eurasia were mass raped by mongols which is why they have this asiastic appearance mixed with the white appearance and different types of hair. Many russians also look the same way because they are mixed with mongolian and turkic blood.

So we have a situation where the videos don't say some things and a person interprets it that way and people should really take the time to look at the evidence to check whether what they're saying has any basis in reality.

There's plenty of evidence to show the Aryan nature of the Mongols. Mongols are Tartars so that's why he uses references to Tartars. Huns were also Mongol and genetically identical to modern Germans. Huns, Mongols and Tartars are names for the Asian Scythians who's European brethren are the Slavs, Celts and Germanic people

In the spirit of actually starting to get valuable information on Genghis Khan onto this thread, here is his natal chart according to the official time of birth. For me personally this is one of the most unique-looking charts I have ever seen.
astro-2gw-gengis-khan-hp-31316-53389.png

Hey brother (sister?) 94n, I'm pinging you here in case you want to take a look at this and share your thoughts. Based on us discussing natal chart stuff in the past I thought this might be interesting for you.
94n said:

As for my personal thoughts, they are as follows. So, this chart looks really interesting to me. I tend to look at natal charts differently from how most people do it, in the sense that I very much like to examine the line-structure of the chart. Most people have their lines at least to some degree forming geometrical objects. Some have one big square (the geometrical shape, not the aspect) in their astrology lines, others have a more "woven" pattern, others have triangles and others have it rather scattered all over the place. This chart has none of those things, but rather just these three spikes, the lines that are sticking out.

I think what this shows is that this person has extremely strong and concentrated influences on people. In a sense quite similarly to how a specific planet would have an influence on us. As a person, I would theorize that he had huge talents for inspiring others and riling them up into a specific direction (for example conquering land), and that he did this almost subconsciously, and naturally.

On the other hand though, I also think that this spike structure has one gigantic weakness: lack of control. I believe that he likely had a really easy time naturally leading and motivating people towards things like conquering, but he lacked more detailed control over his armies and campaigns. This would make it very easy for jews to infiltrate these things and take control of them to redirect the armies in subtle ways to do what they desire (destruction of white people, etc). It's also possible for his men to just have gone rogue and do their own thing in the more subtle areas.

I think regardless of whether this guy had good or bad intent initially, it's likely (in my opinion) that he served mainly as a public leader and for giving intense motivation, while others pull the strings in the background. As a disclaimer, I do not know any details on what exactly he was doing in directing his armies or who could have potentially had the real control over them. What I shared above is purely my theory based on the chart and the little information I read on him.

Shael said:
In the spirit of actually starting to get valuable information on Genghis Khan onto this thread, here is his natal chart according to the official time of birth. For me personally this is one of the most unique-looking charts I have ever seen.
astro-2gw-gengis-khan-hp-31316-53389.png

Hey brother (sister?) 94n, I'm pinging you here in case you want to take a look at this and share your thoughts. Based on us discussing natal chart stuff in the past I thought this might be interesting for you.
94n said:

As for my personal thoughts, they are as follows. So, this chart looks really interesting to me. I tend to look at natal charts differently from how most people do it, in the sense that I very much like to examine the line-structure of the chart. Most people have their lines at least to some degree forming geometrical objects. Some have one big square (the geometrical shape, not the aspect) in their astrology lines, others have a more "woven" pattern, others have triangles and others have it rather scattered all over the place. This chart has none of those things, but rather just these three spikes, the lines that are sticking out.

I think what this shows is that this person has extremely strong and concentrated influences on people. In a sense quite similarly to how a specific planet would have an influence on us. As a person, I would theorize that he had huge talents for inspiring others and riling them up into a specific direction (for example conquering land), and that he did this almost subconsciously, and naturally.

On the other hand though, I also think that this spike structure has one gigantic weakness: lack of control. I believe that he likely had a really easy time naturally leading and motivating people towards things like conquering, but he lacked more detailed control over his armies and campaigns. This would make it very easy for jews to infiltrate these things and take control of them to redirect the armies in subtle ways to do what they desire (destruction of white people, etc). It's also possible for his men to just have gone rogue and do their own thing in the more subtle areas.

I think regardless of whether this guy had good or bad intent initially, it's likely (in my opinion) that he served mainly as a public leader and for giving intense motivation, while others pull the strings in the background. As a disclaimer, I do not know any details on what exactly he was doing in directing his armies or who could have potentially had the real control over them. What I shared above is purely my theory based on the chart and the little information I read on him.

He did say conquering was easy for him but ruling was hard. This conferms your theory in my opinion. And from what I know of military science, given the lack of technology at the time and the size of his empire, there's bound to be large numbers of rogues, especially with how hard a time he had ruling

It's funny how someone comes in here and bitches against everyone, then makes a post showing utter ignorance about astrology. There are absolutely no leadership signs in this chart, which made me doubt it is even of Gengis Khan and, in fact, there's no official birth date. Not even a birth year, but the official hypothesis is 1162, which is 24 years before the alleged date chose for the drawing. The chart posted, regardless of legitimacy of the birth data, is the chart of a diplomat, not a politician and neither a ruler or leader of any kind. The data coming from this chart is completely contradictive of Gengis' aggressive military behaviour.

With next to zero indicators of leadership, this shows a complete detachment even from basic JoS knowledge of astrology. Given who this individual has been talking to, which he quoted in the post, it's no surprise he would somehow decide to detach completely from JoS basics. That's what we're talking about, not expansions or something that goes beyond the basic info on the website, but even the basics are completely disregarded in this "creative opinion" of the chart.

Elias Sebastian said:
There is talk of a solid and peaceful empire created by Genghis Khan. There is also talk that he came from a tall family with green eyes, long beards and red hair that is anything but Asian. What do you say he knew our Gods and wanted to create a better world?
As a mongolian myself and someone who studied about the Kham since i ever learnt reading, i will say few words.

Foremost, about his origins, there is a legend called The legend of Ergune Khun, which tells;
Once upon a time, turkic tribes won the upperhand and mongolic Khian and Nokhos tribes were only left with 2 survivors each and fled to a place called Ergune khun, a rich oasis surrounded by big mountains. After 4 centuries, the population grew to an amount which couldn't fit anymore in between the mountains, and after a long debate, a blacksmith told that one mountain is a mountain full of iron and proposed the idea of melting the mountain down, which everyone agreed to and started melting the mountain with smithing tools, which took 3 long days and 3 long nights to melt it down. After they succeeded in melting the mountain, the mongolic tribes Khian and Nokhos, went seperate ways. The location of the place known as Ergune khun, is still disputed and unknown til this day, and the aecret history of mongols, which tells the ancestry and life and death of the Khan, begins right after the end of the legend. Borte Chono, and his wife Gua maral, came to the steppes by transcending an ocean/a sea. Their desceandant, Dobu mergen, had a queen named Alun Gua and had 2 sons from her, and died an early death, but the queen, Alun-Gua had another 3 sons despite being a widow, which led to a confusion in her older sons, whom she overheard discussing about the father of their younger brothers and concluded that they were the children of the Uriankhai( descendant tribe of the nokhos) butler. The later day, the queen assembled her children and commanded each of them to break a pack of 5 arrows which neither of them could, and afterwards one sole arrow, to which she responded that the same as the 5 assembled arrows, the 5 will be unbreakable by others if they assembled together their powers, and that if they went separate ways each one they would easily be broken just like the sole arrow, and told that she overheard the discussion of her older sons, which is not wrong, but it is undisputed that they are of high and noble origins unlike the ones like the butler, and told them the story of a light bodied being, that came each night to her and cuddled her belly with his soft hand, which calmed her, and that the younger ones were probably his children, and that they were of heavenly (of the tngri) origins. And the ancestor if the Khan was the youngest one. from this one can come to the conclusion: The mongols came back to the steppes after 400 years by trascending the oceans, which gives a certain probability to the fact that mant especially noble ones could be mixed with the white aryan race, which explains the high lactose tolerance and the lighter appearance of the mongols compared to the chinese and other east asians. Another conclusion is, that it is possible that the gods came in contact with at least the ancestors of the Khan, which can be seen in the legend of the Alun Gua queen. About the achievements of the Khan, he allowed all religions and accepted them to be equal, but prohibited inhuman treatment of cattle, such as ripping the throat or beheading when butchering, as such the halal way of butchering was illegal. In terms of beliefs, he was a shamanist or tengrist himself, but killed his most trusted shaman after his betrayal. Peace and stability was achieved for a hundred years til the grandchildren if the khan started quarreling in between themselves. Priests, merchants, commercants could reach china from europe without interruption and easily thanks to the simplified tax system and post-offices every half kilometers with several horses, which gave birth to modern post system and allowed new laws and orders to reach its destination in 3 days. And the Ikh zasag law, known as the Yassa, was a rich law that concluded the everyday lives of a citizen to the ranks of nobles and the election of such and the coronation of a Khan, which is said to have had bases of modern constitutionality. I tried to be precise and brief, but became the longest post i ever made :lol:

Does anybody who Che Guevara really was? He looks jewish and you can tell by his eyes that he was "awakened" but since he was murdered by them... i don't really know

Fuchs said:
Jax911 said:
Elias Sebastian said:
are of high and noble origins unlike the ones like the butler,

Butler, ler indicates jewish descents.
bro, butler is the male counterpart of a maid, you need some serious english language education if you don't know that. He was a butler from the Uriankhai, another mongolic tribe/clan. His father sold him for some food to the foster grand-father of Genghis Khan, deceases spouose of the queen Alun-Gua.

ZmajEriksson said:
Fuchs said:

Butler, ler indicates jewish descents.

How do you explain Hitler than? His name ends in ler too but we all know he's Aryan

Exceptions confirm the rule,
There are many jewish names who end with ler. I thought because it was writen "are of high and noble origins unlike the ones like the butler" this was maybe a reference for jews.

But jes there are also gentiles :
"For anyone reading this, if your own surname is on there, it does not automatically make you jewish. Many of these names were stolen from Gentiles and adopted by the jews.There are many factors to consider when trying to determine whether or not someone is jewish, and surnames are just a very small part of that, which can help to further narrow down someone on being a jew if there are other, more definitive aspects that indicate something like this.
Of course names like "Levi", "Roth", "Cohen", etc. are an exception here, and 99.99% of the time people with such a name are jewish (with the 0.01% being potential adoption by a jewish family, or other weird out-of-the-norm circumstances).
The "Am I Jewish?" attack is very common especially on newbies, and I feel that it is important to note these things down here so that no newbies will become easy targets for attack by the enemy. " Shael

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19656&p=81527&hilit=jewish+name+list#p81527

nema said:
Does anybody who Che Guevara really was? He looks jewish and you can tell by his eyes that he was "awakened" but since he was murdered by them... i don't really know
Che guevara was a disgusting communist murderer, there was nothing of "awakened" in him, just a typical filthy piece of shit who happened to like communism. Ironically most filthy pieces of shit on planet earth like communism, guess why!

nema said:
Che Quevara was a communist rat who is directly responsible for tens of thousands of innocent people being murdered in an attempted communist revolution. He was working for Mossad/CIA. His job was to bring all of South and Central America under communism.

Well I guess I'm fucked then :) believe or not, Satan showed me two of my past lifes, one was Che Guevara, the other was Oysten Aarseth (founder of black metal band Mayhem), believe or not (Che Guevara died in 1967, Oysten was born in 1967 and died in 1993, I was born in 1993, so that kinda make sense too).. am I supposed to write about this here anyway? This is so fucked up

nema said:
Well I guess I'm fucked then :) believe or not, Satan showed me two of my past lifes, one was Che Guevara, the other was Oysten Aarseth (founder of black metal band Mayhem), believe or not (Che Guevara died in 1967, Oysten was born in 1967 and died in 1993, I was born in 1993, so that kinda make sense too).. am I supposed to write about this here anyway? This is so fucked up
You shouldn't believe everything your mind says.

nema said:
Rat confirmed Guevara and Øysten were both communist jews with an obsession for people being killed. Guevara is directly responsible for thousands of people being murdered. And Øysten had a fetish for watching videos of people being tortured and murdered. Both of these communist jews had some insanely inflated idea of themselves and visualized an entire global empire where they are the top of everything, while having no good ability or talent of their own. These are 2 of the clearest examples of communist jewish mindset that you could have ever picked.

Not that you were actually reincarnated from either of them. You're just a dumb rat trying to troll.

nema said:
The guy Varg killed you mean?

Also I wonder if I can see who I was in a past life if I ask Satan to show me.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
nema said:
Rat confirmed Guevara and Øysten were both communist jews with an obsession for people being killed. Guevara is directly responsible for thousands of people being murdered. And Øysten had a fetish for watching videos of people being tortured and murdered. Both of these communist jews had some insanely inflated idea of themselves and visualized an entire global empire where they are the top of everything, while having no good ability or talent of their own. These are 2 of the clearest examples of communist jewish mindset that you could have ever picked.

Not that you were actually reincarnated from either of them. You're just a dumb rat trying to troll.

Sure, and I was Karna, demigod son of Surya, and Diarmuid Ua Duibhne.

Before any of the new members would take anything seriously by Zrikson you might want to know about him defending a race-mixer jewish puppet who is defaming the gods by his very existance. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22501&start=100 You say the HPs approve what you say but in this previous post I only see that they disagree with you completely. I doubt that it has changed since then. Furthermore it was stated by the Hps that mongolians raped the aryans in ancient Persia and race-mixed with them. Well, you can only race-mix with someone if they belong to another race.. LOL. It should be obvious that mongolians were never aryans. As for Genghis khan he was a strong warlord I guess that's why mongolians respect him. But I doubt that he served our cause.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back