Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Pope ask to pray the rosary the 25 march everyone at the same hour"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
Tomorrow, at 12.30, a common prayer against the Coronavirus Covid-19 will take place at the city hall of Jerusalem. The leaders of the three Abrahamic religions - Christians, Jews and Muslims - and, with them, representatives of other faiths such as Druze and Bahai are also expected.

https://translate.google.com/transl...usalemme-si-va-verso-chiusura-santo-sepolcro/

They are scared a little shitless, they have been praying like mad, but to no avail.

Let's reassure that they will again get nothing, by doing the RTR as per usual. We do this daily anyway.

Call me a psycho but them being scared makes extremely happy and energised.

Pope and his friends all got the Corona-AIDs. Want to use gentile prayers to power a cure for themselves so they can keep doing more curses. Rats crawling out from their holes instead of hiding, too desperate, everyone sees it.

TalGonDon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP, what are they trying to do with this? Just recharging or their general curses? I mean I do not think that they want to help everyone with the coronavirus as the poope said lol

Primarily for their own protection and to enforce further measures because of their "CoVID" thing. They know they have fucked up with this and that there is no going back. The last time, they did the same Rosary thing when "Satan was attacking the church" and they were getting hardcore revelations of intense pedo scandals.

Now, this is many times worse and they have dug a hole very deep against humanity. They have things they try to protect themselves from, to recharge, and they need to fill in gaps because they are on shortage.

Even the date was quite desperate of a choice.

I've heard that 25th is New Year based from Lunar Calendar, does that change something? Anyways, no date and no energy is going to save them anymore, time is on our side now.

We have been doing really well with pushing them back. Their energy has been very necessary to keep the hoax and crap going, but they just aren't on the level with this. That's why they decided a second attempt in March 27th now, they are having energy shortage and that is pretty clear.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Pope and his friends all got the Corona-AIDs. Want to use gentile prayers to power a cure for themselves so they can keep doing more curses. Rats crawling out from their holes instead of hiding, too desperate, everyone sees it.

Little do they know that it's over for them lol how satisfying

guess its time for me to give it everything i have from 80 to 100 and EVERYTHING beyond. i will help make up the difference for our brothers and sisters that can no longer do the RTR's because of this Covid garbage.

Fret not brothers and sisters Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D I WILL make them regret putting me in a corner for so long. i'll be sending energy to ALL the Daemons to ensure those who need it most are helped
Hail Satan !!
Hail Astaroth !

It was quite interesting. I noticed during the first one I did the letters had a little more "glow" to them than usual, most likely due to the mass praying. It's funny how that filthy kike can gets thousands if not millions of people to all pray at once all throughout the day, but all it takes is a few extra RTR's to completely dissipate the energy.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
Tomorrow, at 12.30, a common prayer against the Coronavirus Covid-19 will take place at the city hall of Jerusalem. The leaders of the three Abrahamic religions - Christians, Jews and Muslims - and, with them, representatives of other faiths such as Druze and Bahai are also expected.

https://translate.google.com/transl...usalemme-si-va-verso-chiusura-santo-sepolcro/

They are scared a little shitless, they have been praying like mad, but to no avail.

Let's reassure that they will again get nothing, by doing the RTR as per usual. We do this daily anyway.

Oh believe me comrade, you're most definitely not the only one.

While doing RTRs I had a sudden vision out of no where of the whole of jews trapped in a massive chamber room with no doors or exits, and the ceiling was slowly lowering upon them to crush them to death. They were panicking, throwing everything they got at the ceiling doing all they could trying to push it back as it was slowly crushing them but the ceiling didn't even slow down a little, and they were struggling immensely.

I don't know what prompted the vision or where it came from and it continued throughout all of the RTRs I was doing and was very, very vivid. It wasn't anything like the usual fleeting glimpses I get on the astral; It persisted. I honestly think as I was focusing heavily on the enemy for the RTR that in my third-eye I ended up seeing how they were responding on the astral to our warfare. Usually the astral will show things in a metaphorical way and this couldn't be more blatant to what it means.

They are most definitely severely feeling the pressure, the threat, the danger that we are to them and they can't do a single damn thing to stop it. They are fucked and they know it.

Artanis said:
FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:
A true destruction-decade for the enemy this 2020-2030. I still keep wondering... How could it be possible that the Enemy would still exist when the Gods return to Earth :cool:
How the fuck do the common colds exist despite all sorts of medical, scientific and sanitising/sterilising/health-keeping measures and equipment?!

... Dont really see what that has anything to do with this, but the point being, that they way the destruction of the Enemy has been escalating in the last few years... I dont really see how they couldnt at least be on their last legs...
The parasitical enemy adapts & changes so it survives. It can hide so it lasts a bit longer.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aww, yay - my saying the "royal" family, celebrities, politicians, etc., all getting illnesses came true. There have been a few, and "prince" charles has been tested positive for it, supposedly. Maybe all 1000 individuals in-line for the faecal-covered gold chair will all get it.

Stormblood said:
Ravenheart666 said:
I'll sharpen my spiritual* axes. I can't help but visualizing how their rotten heads splash on the ground.

I can't help visualising a wave of dark grey miasma that consumes them until not even even bones are left behind.

I visualize those motherfuckers being roasted alive while they scream like crybabies inside a burning synagogue over and over for all that they did to this world. #Maytherebefiresinisraelagain

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

Calling someone a psycho because they practice the ´´eye for an eye``. No... Thats just called healthy sanity. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TalGonDon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Primarily for their own protection and to enforce further measures because of their "CoVID" thing. They know they have fucked up with this and that there is no going back. The last time, they did the same Rosary thing when "Satan was attacking the church" and they were getting hardcore revelations of intense pedo scandals.

Now, this is many times worse and they have dug a hole very deep against humanity. They have things they try to protect themselves from, to recharge, and they need to fill in gaps because they are on shortage.

Even the date was quite desperate of a choice.

I've heard that 25th is New Year based from Lunar Calendar, does that change something? Anyways, no date and no energy is going to save them anymore, time is on our side now.

We have been doing really well with pushing them back. Their energy has been very necessary to keep the hoax and crap going, but they just aren't on the level with this. That's why they decided a second attempt in March 27th now, they are having energy shortage and that is pretty clear.

So they cannot even gather energy properly enough anymore?? Their ´´supply lines`` have been cut off? :eek: :eek:

If this Covid-19 continues for months(like till the end of the year), shouldnt we be seeing MASSIVE exposures in the coming weeks and months ahead? And the jews in Christinsanity (priests, bishops and the like) and Pisslam(imams etc) to cry out for ´´prays`` by their brainwashed slaves(followers)??

I remember that i said in the start of this year, that ´´lets make 2020 the year of the Enemies YHVH's destruction``, but i just used it for motivational purpose, i didnt know that i would ACTUALLY be TELLING THE FUTURE! :lol: :lol:

Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TalGonDon said:

So they cannot even gather energy properly enough anymore?? Their ´´supply lines`` have been cut off? :eek: :eek:

If this Covid-19 continues for months(like till the end of the year), shouldnt we be seeing MASSIVE exposures in the coming weeks and months ahead? And the jews in Christinsanity (priests, bishops and the like) and Pisslam(imams etc) to cry out for ´´prays`` by their brainwashed slaves(followers)??

I remember that i said in the start of this year, that ´´lets make 2020 the year of the Enemies YHVH's destruction``, but i just used it for motivational purpose, i didnt know that i would ACTUALLY be TELLING THE FUTURE! :lol: :lol:
To be honest i think all of this situation will last until this summer. Which is pretty bad for the economy and I'm pretty sure the jews will be exposed. Only time can tell.

Artanis said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Calling someone a psycho because they practice the ´´eye for an eye``. No... Thats just called healthy sanity. :D
I always did think Stormy was a bit cray-cray, but that's one of the reasons I like him. :oops:

Artanis said:

Don't forget the next ritual coming up. Who knows how much that is gonna fuck up the enemy.

Apprentice said:
Hot damn Hell yes! 10 done so far, exclusively during the hours of Saturn. I feel I can pull even more in the evening.
/intense handrubbing/
Are they dead yet?

Just put that pic as my wallpaper on my PC :lol:

From what I've read something went wrong during the prayer and the transmission stopped working.

FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:
Stormblood said:

I always did think Stormy was a bit cray-cray, but that's one of the reasons I like him. :oops:

I love Stormblood too. He's hilarious. But you Fancy top the icing on the cake. :lol:

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:

I love Stormblood too. He's hilarious. But you Fancy top the icing on the cake. :lol:
Mmmm. Cake. What is it? Chocolate? Victoria Sponge? Raspberry? Maybe I can do a 100s and 1000s sprinkle dance for the top of the icing. I'll need to buy something like a rainbow hula skirt...

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Artanis said:

Cray-cray? Sorry but I don't understand gibberish. Care to convert it into common English? :lol:

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Mmmm. Cake. What is it? Chocolate? Victoria Sponge? Raspberry? Maybe I can do a 100s and 1000s sprinkle dance for the top of the icing. I'll need to buy something like a rainbow hula skirt...

:lol:

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Hmm I'm debating the icing, perhaps Victoria Sponge. I'll try a hula skirt too, just give me the rhythm and I'll dance so long as your with me on this one. Gotta have Oly playing macarenas, maybe have Aquarius play jambé. Someone needs to sing. Any suggestions Fancy?

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hmm I'm debating the icing, perhaps Victoria Sponge. I'll try a hula skirt too, just give me the rhythm and I'll dance so long as your with me on this one. Gotta have Oly playing macarenas, maybe have Aquarius play jambé. Someone needs to sing. Any suggestions Fancy?
I don't have any macarenas. So I'll play my guitar like Buckethead instead.

Stormblood said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Cray-cray? Sorry but I don't understand gibberish. Care to convert it into common English? :lol:
Hey, now. I'm such an eloquent orator that I may, if I presume such arrogant and pius self-permission, employ the usage of poetic license! :p

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

I think our Stormy has a beautiful singing voice. Who can play the steel drums?! We have to have steel drums! Oooh, and coconuts!

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Wait, am I supposed to be the cake? lol Maybe I can be tiramisu instead of a cake and he's the cocoa powder lol

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hey, now. I'm such an eloquent orator that I may, if I presume such arrogant and pius self-permission, employ the usage of poetic license! :p

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I think our Stormy has a beautiful singing voice. Who can play the steel drums?! We have to have steel drums! Oooh, and coconuts!

Yesss steel drums. Stormy you are up bro.
COCONUTS?? DAMN IT, GYESS WE NEED TO GO THE CARRIBBEAN FOR THEM.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

Wait, am I supposed to be the cake? lol Maybe I can be tiramisu instead of a cake and he's the cocoa powder lol
I would comment on you being cake and me eating you, but I'd best not... cough

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Ramier108666 said:

I don't have a passport, so you'll have to go for me. Buy me a souvenir.

FancyMancy said:

I'll leave you wonder about my singing voice, but don't expect a siren since I'm a guy hahaha I can't play drums, even though I'd like to own a bodhran.

Ramier108666 said:

I can play the drums of my root chakra lol

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I'll leave you wonder about my singing voice, but don't expect a siren since I'm a guy hahaha I can't play drums, even though I'd like to own a bodhran.

Ramier108666 said:

I can play the drums of my root chakra lol
Eh, you just need a stick and some pots and pans or tin cans and bang 'em!

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Is the cray-cray your fairy animal, he-winx?
Oh, you lost me there...

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I would comment on you being cake and me eating you, but I'd best not... cough

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I don't have a passport, so you'll have to go for me. Buy me a souvenir.

Hmm we have cocnuts, so let's see... How many would we need??? Preparation in preparation. Lok

Stormblood said:
Ravenheart666 said:
That's cool one. Although I'm quite the fan of ''landing some heavy impacts'' like though in physical form. Idunno there's this strange plutonian satisfaction I can't really explain...

With the letters what do you do? Most of the time is lateral fire that destroys them for me.

Sword . Slash them up. Or fire . Turn them to powder and blow them out of earth . Like a normal exhale through mouth.

And Satan's sigil on Earth. ( This you can do before starting the affirmations or just after every line like I do :p).

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

Not a psycho.
They fucked with us , now we destroy them till they cant move :)
Like Enlil-

"Enlil [Beelzebub] is neither afraid nor stands in dread of an enemy. A battle undertaken by him is pursued with unrelenting vigor till it is carried to its victorious end-- with him there is no pardon nor retreat:
The hostile not subservient land- from that land thy breast thou dost not turn.
If his anger is once aroused, there is no one who could induce him to leave or cool off."²

No wonder I love him so much . :)

Usthepeople666 said:
Stormblood said:
Ravenheart666 said:
That's cool one. Although I'm quite the fan of ''landing some heavy impacts'' like though in physical form. Idunno there's this strange plutonian satisfaction I can't really explain...

With the letters what do you do? Most of the time is lateral fire that destroys them for me.

Sword . Slash them up. Or fire . Turn them to powder and blow them out of earth . Like a normal exhale through mouth.

And Satan's sigil on Earth. ( This you can do before starting the affirmations or just after every line like I do :p).
Or brake them as glass, sandy shards and plunge them at supersonic speed in (((their))) direction, tearing them to shreds and stuff.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Then all of us will be on Spiritual Arms, with no exceptions.

My fellow Satanists we have to fight this through and we will win. Spam Final RTR so that it all melts and dissipates. No more curses upon humanity, we have had enough. This CoVID shit is already a manifest of the enemy. NO MORE!

HAIL SATAN!

One thing I want to mention here. Speaking of spiritual energy and this includes subliminals, the way those goddamned Jews have been airing those pharmaceutical commercials for the past several years in attempts to get everyone sick.
Look what's happening. Only this time their shit backfired on them.

Also, is that rotten pedophile Pope really still alive? The way that Vatican lies, I wonder. Christian preachers and Jewish rabbis are getting hammered with this coronavirus. Same with Islam.

65 hassidim who visited US hospitalized in Israel with coronavirus https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/65-Chabad-hassidim-from-US-hospitalized-in-Israel-with-coronavirus-621957

The deal with that foul rotten pedophile Pope is, the Catholic morale would take a sharp dive if the maggot croaked.

All this happening with passover and Easter. Oh my! Also, extensive revenue pissed down the drain through tourism canceled to those 3 holy week hot spots, Spain, Israel and Italy.

As pollution is easing, so is spiritual pollution.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

My master Maxine i ask that next time you talk to Father Satan face to face ask him to please bless me! I ask you this Master Maxine cause you are the greatest of all and the 1st reaL satanist
I am new to joining satanism but i was born with a want for spiritual knowledge and power
I am a satanist noW!

CameronMatlock said:
My master Maxine i ask that next time you talk to Father Satan face to face ask him to please bless me! I ask you this Master Maxine cause you are the greatest of all and the 1st reaL satanist
I am new to joining satanism but i was born with a want for spiritual knowledge and power
I am a satanist noW!

THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM :!:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Then all of us will be on Spiritual Arms, with no exceptions.

My fellow Satanists we have to fight this through and we will win. Spam Final RTR so that it all melts and dissipates. No more curses upon humanity, we have had enough. This CoVID shit is already a manifest of the enemy. NO MORE!

HAIL SATAN!

One thing I want to mention here. Speaking of spiritual energy and this includes subliminals, the way those goddamned Jews have been airing those pharmaceutical commercials for the past several years in attempts to get everyone sick.
Look what's happening. Only this time their shit backfired on them.

Also, is that rotten pedophile Pope really still alive? The way that Vatican lies, I wonder. Christian preachers and Jewish rabbis are getting hammered with this coronavirus. Same with Islam.

65 hassidim who visited US hospitalized in Israel with coronavirus https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/65-Chabad-hassidim-from-US-hospitalized-in-Israel-with-coronavirus-621957

The deal with that foul rotten pedophile Pope is, the Catholic morale would take a sharp dive if the maggot croaked.

All this happening with passover and Easter. Oh my! Also, extensive revenue pissed down the drain through tourism canceled to those 3 holy week hot spots, Spain, Israel and Italy.

As pollution is easing, so is spiritual pollution.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
Oggi ho riascoltato la registrazione di una Chiave Enochiana perché mi sto preparando per un nuovo lavoro. E' stato bello risentire la tua voce. Spero che presto ci guidi di nuovo con un tuo Sermone... Sieg Heil...!

TopoftheAbyss said:
I thought the first 12 hours of the day were am and the next ones were pm.

Hello sorry to bother you on this old post,could you maby tell me who all the SS were on that photo. Who was the first man on the left of hitlers side. And the guy who stands out with his robe

One Wire Phenomenon said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I thought the first 12 hours of the day were am and the next ones were pm.

Hello sorry to bother you on this old post,could you maby tell me who all the SS were on that photo. Who was the first man on the left of hitlers side. And the guy who stands out with his robe
I'm not really sure what you're asking but if I understand correctly the first man on the left of hitlers side is Goebbels and the one in his robe is Goering. Sorry but I don't know all of them, i still have a lot of history to study until I come to Hitler.
I found this:
From Left to right: Nazi leaders photographed in 1933; Justice Minister Kerri, Josef Goebbels, Adolf Hitler, Ernst Roehm; Herman Goring, Minister Darre, Heinrich Himmler head of the SS, Deputy Fuhrer Rudolf Hess, Finace Minister Frick

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back