Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel that I don't know anything

Giszmon666

Hello. My name is Giszmon and I am new in the spiritual satanism. Now I am 19 and I became satanist at 18. I evolved a lot. (I opened my chakras and I made theme stronger). I learnt a lot about satanism and about the enemy (about jews, communism, christianity etc) and now I know that they are bullshits. But…. I would have two questions. 1. I made a hungarian facebook Group (to distribute the spiritual satanism) for satanist people and I was speaking with other satanist and they said that gypsis are from jews. And I didn't know that. So that's my questions that whos from jews because I don't want to get jew "friends" or teach jews (I know that jews are jews, but I don't know how many subspecies have jews and I want to know it.) 2. I was readen it at spirits of eridu (the hungarian page of Joy of Satan) that we can destroy the jew like societis if we act like ourselves. (etc: a transgender man is act like a woman in a jew Society and other transgenders Will become brave enough to act like theme real personals). I made this question because I want to help to destroy the jew like societys, but just for a few months I get know that I have a female soul and I want to know that it is possible that I could destroy it too at my masculine personality. (Yes I have two personalities 1. male hormones 2. female soul).

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

Read that and revisit it anytime you are unsure about someone. There are some gentiles that may look Jew, most jews get plastic surgery to look human unless they are orthodox or some crap like that. If you are interacting with someone in person you will know if they are Jewish or not. Even online Jews can’t hide themselves and act like people :lol:

I'm not sure about your question but I guess you're asking if transgenderism is possible?
My answer is that it's not, if you're a woman that has a lot of masculine qualities that doesn't make you a man nor does it mean you have to do disgusting sex changing operations.

Sorry to not provide any useful answers, but I would like to know how you found out about your soul being female, that has interested me for a while, just I haven't gotten to asking anyone yet :)

Hey, Im a hungarian aswell, can you tell me your facebook page name? I would like to join or just check it, ofc with a fake facebook account

OlaftheSnow said:
Sorry to not provide any useful answers, but I would like to know how you found out about your soul being female, that has interested me for a while, just I haven't gotten to asking anyone yet :)
If you have a penis then you're guy and your soul is male. Don't believe into transgenderism, you're a teen if I'm not wrong, beware that this shit is getting promoted like cancer to people your age as you're the most socially influenced. It's jewish crap, don't believe in it.

Pretia libertatis said:
Hey, Im a hungarian aswell, can you tell me your facebook page name? I would like to join or just check it, ofc with a fake facebook account

Hello!
Not many in our country!

Örülök nektek!

There's many a reason there are no legitimate (clergy-approved) JoS pages on kikebook:

• Kikebook is of the enemy
• It constantly monitors whatever you do
• It registers that stuff that is being monitored
• It sells all the data that collects from you, which is everything you do on kikebook.

Don't speak about Spiritual Satanism on kikebook, lest some danger befalls you. Especially since you're basically new and your protections are close to none.

1. Gypsies are related to kikes, yes. Avoid them. Of course, don't give in to the belief that every Romanian, Moldovian and Albanese people in your country is a gypsy, because that's not true at all.
2. Transgender people make up less than 3% of the entire world population. It's advisable to do very deep cleaning and freeing the soul meditations in order to understand whether you're truly transgender (most likely not, from that little bit of energy signature in your message) or that is just brainwashing from the jooish media sources (very likely). Your soul is of the same gender of your body. If you're male, it's male. If you're female, it's female. On the other hand, bisexuals and homosexuals used to make up nearly two thirds of the world population and we still would if most people weren't deeply brainwashed by xtardanity, pisslam and related programmes. You can be heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual, but your sex is still the one of your genitalia. Since being homosexual, bisexual or transexual gives a different imprint on the soul qualities, we call these people third sex (but that has nothing to do with the actual sex). Pansexual, androsexual, gynosexual and all the other sexual orientations made up by GLBT organisation, which are jewish-controlled, are all invented and do not exist. Only the four sexual orientation I mentioned exist in nature. Everyone has both masculine and feminine energies in their soul in different proportions. Such things as a feminine man and a masculine woman exist in nature: it doesn't mean they need to undergo surgery and/or hormonal therapy. It just means that their feminine/masculine energies are dominant.

Pretia libertatis said:
Name of Group: Sátánista mágusok és boszorkányok szektája (I gave a name like this. You can join us)

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

Read that and revisit it anytime you are unsure about someone. There are some gentiles that may look Jew, most jews get plastic surgery to look human unless they are orthodox or some crap like that. If you are interacting with someone in person you will know if they are Jewish or not. Even online Jews can’t hide themselves and act like people :lol:
Thank you very much. It is very useful to me.

Aquarius said:
OlaftheSnow said:
If you have a penis then you're guy and your soul is male. Don't believe into transgenderism, you're a teen if I'm not wrong, beware that this shit is getting promoted like cancer to people your age as you're the most socially influenced. It's jewish crap, don't believe in it.
Yes that's possible that you are true, but an half Year before I was readen that the soul has gender to. Yes in the first born the soul's gender has the same gender at the body's gender, but when we reincarnate than we can't control our bodies gender. So it can cause transgenderism and if I know it well. Th jews hate lmbgt people. Not Satan, But if you think that it is a sickness than give me advices how to become cisgender. Thanks.

OlaftheSnow said:
I was meditating a lot about the MANNAZ rune. (It is for self knowledge and with this rune we can train our inteligence to) But a lot of people know it since theme childhood or they are just wake up one to feel like themeself "other".

Giszmon666 said:
Aquarius said:
OlaftheSnow said:
Yes that's possible that you are true, but an half Year before I was readen that the soul has gender to. Yes in the first born the soul's gender has the same gender at the body's gender, but when we reincarnate than we can't control our bodies gender. So it can cause transgenderism and if I know it well. Th jews hate lmbgt people. Not Satan, But if you think that it is a sickness than give me advices how to become cisgender. Thanks.
No, with reincarnation you don't get into another body type, you always reincarnate in your gender, the rest is stuff you're making up.

Giszmon666 said:
Aquarius said:
OlaftheSnow said:

That's not how it works. The soul always has the same sex, race, species and sexual orientation. Those are embedded. A soul can't naturally reincarnate into a body that doesn't have those same characteristics. For other traits, the most compatible body will always be chosen.

You should read our forums sermons specifically things like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wo9r2ecw3asn2c3/Dealing_With_Astral_Entities_Series-_HP_Cobra.pdf?dl=0 instead of reading New Age (=enemy) websites and books.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
If transgemderism does not exist then wtf is this?

https://archive.md/FbbLz

I don't really understand it...
Some incredibily dated information.

The ideal of transgenderism is that of bi-sexuality the concept the soul nature is of the opposite of the physical sex. The third sex revolves around androgynous that which is the union of the male and female soul nature into one being. That is the ancient philosophy. The twin souled.

HP Mageson666 said:
The ideal of transgenderism is that of bi-sexuality the concept the soul nature is of the opposite of the physical sex. The third sex revolves around androgynous that which is the union of the male and female soul nature into one being. That is the ancient philosophy. The twin souled.
Are you saying transgender means bisexual ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back