Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS Rituals For March 14th to March 24th

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I'm not white, nor black. Can i still do the race awakening rituals?

You can if you want do one or both just I would skip the prayer part as that is race specific but say the affirmations as is also if you do the white one skip the blood staining of the runes since that is a race specific thing. Other than that your good to go.

However also if you want do extra final rtrs with this. It’s up to you.

I can’t see the harm in this

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Can we do race rituals even when they aren’t scheduled?

I recall member: Lydia. Mentioning she does 88W-R sometime when the moon is either full or new. She seems to be the only one who does it maybe a few other members follow her example.

But in the end it's better to do it when everyone is doing it. That way there is a mass expulsion of energy for the 88/99.

pretty sure its not a good idea to do this when the planets arent alligned for the cause, essentially being a waste of time and dilute the energies.

just do more RTR.

Gear88 said:

I recall member: Lydia. Mentioning she does 88W-R sometime when the moon is either full or new. She seems to be the only one who does it maybe a few other members follow her example.

But in the end it's better to do it when everyone is doing it. That way there is a mass expulsion of energy for the 88/99.
I did it like that for a while after it was first created, I only do it when scheduled now.

My runes are over a year old now.. Do I have to re-stain them with my blood? Or should I make new runes? Or can I just use the old ones?
Probably should have asked earlier lol

Azazel related this is to be done until the 24th when this was posted. I asked why not more, and he said after this we will have to focus on the Final for some time. Now, in regards to that, just look that the Pope told the xians to be on arms in the March 25th.

After the end of the schedule, for these times, we have to only do the Final RTR to push back these curses that they will be launching.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azazel related this is to be done until the 24th when this was posted. I asked why not more, and he said after this we will have to focus on the Final for some time. Now, in regards to that, just look that the Pope told the xians to be on arms in the March 25th.

After the end of the schedule, for these times, we have to only do the Final RTR to push back these curses that they will be launching.
How much reps of the final ritual would you recommend us to do these days?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP how much of the Final Rtr do you think we should do? I thought of doing 6 per day and hopefully a bit more if possible, if i divide 2 in the moring, 2 in the evening and 2 at night i can definitely do it.

NinRick said:
My runes are over a year old now.. Do I have to re-stain them with my blood? Or should I make new runes? Or can I just use the old ones?

The page of the ritual itself has the answer to this in the instructions, if you read it carefully. Here.

https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html said:
If staining in blood, this should only be done one time.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

The page of the ritual itself has the answer to this in the instructions, if you read it carefully. Here.

https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html said:
If staining in blood, this should only be done one time.

Okay thank you :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back