Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cooking megathread

Psychxdeliclove666

Hey all,

I decided that since there isn't too much for healthy cooking here, we could use this thread as a megathread to share both healthy cooking recipes as normal, and due to this coronavirus outbreak, how to make the most with whatever cheapest foods we have stocked up with.

I await your responses :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Psychxdeliclove666 said:

My view is that everyone is going to suffer a bit of a hit to their nutritional intake, as eventually you will run out of fresh or frozen items, and will eventually move on to nonperishable, more processed foods.

I normally use frozen, whole food items, such as frozen steaks and frozen veggies, and I just throw them on the stove and fry up large batches, then put them in glass containers and save them. When my stockpile of frozen items runs out, I will be forced to go from organic, frozen, whole foods to processed, canned items and other shit.

The health value of what you have stockpiled varies from person to person. You can get plenty of canned veggies and fruit that will surely suffice, and you can also get awful items, like candy or desserts.

I don't know how anal you want to be, but you could try eating the items minimally cooked where possible to avoid reducing the nutritional content even further.

Personally, I don't care much for recipes. Rather, I just make the items on my plate separate and season them while they are cooking. Following a specific recipe, making a sauce, and heavily processing the ingredients seems like a waste of time to me. If you are fine with eating your food groups relatively separate, you can eat pretty cheaply, relative to the health.

This is good for breakfast, gives lasting energy for the day.

Combine the following ingredients into a small pot or pan, use whatever amounts you prefer. These all last well in storage and don't need refrigeration:

-Oats, the ones that are fairly quick to cook. You can get large bags for cheap. Oats are very nutritious.
-Chia seeds (these are loaded with amino acids, almost like a multivitamin in themselves).
-Various nuts and seeds (you can get these in bulk from supermarkets, health stores, and stores that specialize in bulk items). Ideas: walnuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds.
-Dried fruits and berries, such as raisins, and whatever you like. You can also add frozen fruits/berries if you have them.
-Spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves. These add flavour but are also healthy, and you can get them for cheap in bulk.

You can make this with milk, I combine milk with water as just milk makes it too sticky/gooey for my texture preferences.

loki88 said:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

purchase:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/paperback/product-24471755.html

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/
Reported as spam. You were doing good, keep up the pace of not promoting this stuff.

Aquarius said:
Reported as spam. You were doing good, keep up the pace of not promoting this stuff.
When you quote him in those cases you should replace his message with "...". The original message got deleted now but because you quoted him like this it's still there in your quote.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
When you quote him in those cases you should replace his message with "...". The original message got deleted now but because you quoted him like this it's still there in your quote.
True, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back