Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books on the ancient science of soul travel

Whitecloud said:
Aquarius said:
Nice try schloma nama, creating another account just to keep arguing, you're gonna get banned soon again. Everyone's tired of your bullshit, what are you even doing here if you perfectly know nobody agrees with your crap? Just stay lurking and keep your shit to yourself
Yes you are right i should not have being here especially as little kids like you roam about looking for who to shit on.and you claim to be open minded but you are a fucking diluded pest disturbing me with your high priest say this and that,when you don't even do any research,I don't have time to spend with little brains.I rather stay on my own studying than being told to conform to any shitty believe system.even in satanism you still follow like sheep's.
So see ya
I hope they have conform for my deletion of all my accounts by now just because I don't want to have your stupid post on them.
If you want all of your accounts to be deleted, then why do you keep making new ones? Either you are in or out, but make a choice and stay with it.

Whitecloud said:
Aquarius said:
Nice try schloma nama, creating another account just to keep arguing, you're gonna get banned soon again. Everyone's tired of your bullshit, what are you even doing here if you perfectly know nobody agrees with your crap? Just stay lurking and keep your shit to yourself
Yes you are right i should not have being here especially as little kids like you roam about looking for who to shit on.and you claim to be open minded but you are a fucking diluded pest disturbing me with your high priest say this and that,when you don't even do any research,I don't have time to spend with little brains.I rather stay on my own studying than being told to conform to any shitty believe system.even in satanism you still follow like sheep's.
So see ya
I hope they have conform for my deletion of all my accounts by now just because I don't want to have your stupid post on them.

Hey asshole, get the fuck off the forums if you can't take the heat. Don't go on and continue to insult our brethren just because he hurt your pride. You want to be a little bitch then be that somewhere else. Here we learn by disagreements, we see perspective that is different than from our own lives and experiences on this. If you keep going on with this Shekelstein, just know you have been warned. We're SS and we're family despite differences, so just know you coming on here to stir up a riffle, well bad idea for you on your stupidity.

Whitecloud said:
Ramier108666 said:
Whitecloud said:
So see ya

Hey asshole, get the fuck off the forums if you can't take the heat. Don't go on and continue to insult our brethren just because he hurt your pride. You want to be a little bitch then be that somewhere else. Here we learn by disagreements, we see perspective that is different than from our own lives and experiences on this. If you keep going on with this Shekelstein, just know you have been warned. We're SS and we're family despite differences, so just know you coming on here to stir up a riffle, well bad idea for you on your stupidity.
Look at this fool talking,oh the little comment you made makes you think you are some kind of badass now right,I guess you thought you really dealt with this dude,I didn't answer you because it isn't worth it.am not here to speak to beginners like you who don't know what a kalpa is but you think you are experienced enough to make a valid aguement,about how time dosnt affect braman and all the things you read from a cheap book.
Dude who are you again?
Your statement here means nothing.and I am more knowledgeable in this field than your inexperienced ass.that fellow brethen your talking about is just a pest who can't keep his skinny hands from people who actually do research and critisce and debate on things that they read on sermons.you are actually playing dumb here by thinking that you are actually going to get a good reputation by talking to me.man go sit on your mamas couch.
You don't disagree with nothing I am the only one disagreeing here and has always been.while the rest of you just act like sheep's and never research or debate anything because your scared.
Were you not the one who was just saying that the soul and the astral body are the same thing and you were told how soul travel wasnt real and you went 'okay'. And now you can talk.
You need to go back to your Hindu school and learn the real truth about the soul first before posting shit.and also know what braman is and the different states of consciousness not only the astral.then you can come talk about ascension for now just go lay low and keep your little piece of warning to yourself,you can't do shit not even fart.just get off my post.
Do you realize nobody likes you here? You're literally an inferior element in this forums and most likely in life too if you come on these forums just to argue and waste time, like come on, don't you have better things to do than to keep creating new accounts and making ego driven posts like a 14yo? Have you ever thought about what you are doing here? Have you ever self reflected on your behaviour? Because this is a kid's behaviour, and it's just pathetic. What's the value you bring here? You bring nothing but retarded ego driven arguments against SS here that really show what kind of immature person you are. This is not the forum or life path for you, then why are you still here acting like a degenerate? Can you like fuck off?

Whitecloud said:
Ramier108666 said:
Whitecloud said:
So see ya

Motherfucker, really? You really think I haven't done my research? Actually maybe you should do your own, because I wasn't told that oh soul travel isn't astral travel. Quite the contrary, because if you look up to former post, HP HoodedCobra actually substantiated my asking, because number one dumbass I was merely giving you the benefit of the doubt by at least letting an High Priest give an over all response. I don't have to be badass as you so claim I'm being. I just giving you a heads up that consequences can become dire in any circumstances if one has no means to deflect it or minimize it. You stepped a little to far insulting others, even an High Priest who has gone through alot of knowledge gathering that made them who they are.

Go back to the Hindu school I learned??? Dude, I was in a religion that gave information on kalpas and brahman, you think I would just pull shit out my own ass without the given research?? Your the only one that's gullible. And to end this post really quick and simple: You insult one of my fellow bretheren again,and I'm cursing your ass heavily, because you are an unworthy piece of shit. If I get reprimanded for saying I'll curse you, so be it, because as far as I'm concerned your a troll and a Jew at best, not even fit to be called SS. Later trash.

Whitecloud said:
unlike you I have helped here a lot,
You did nothing other than promote disinformation and caused arguments. If you helped so much why did you also get banned on more than 1 account?

Ramier108666 said:
Whitecloud said:
Ramier108666 said:

Ignore the pest.

Like I said before, if you keep asking to have your accounts deleted, then why do you keep creating new accounts and posting more comments? Deleting your account does not delete every comment you ever made. He would have to seperately go through every single comment you ever made from all of these different accounts and delete them one by one.

Which I think is an incredibly narcissistic and entitled attitude to think you have the right to just make him do all that. When he is one of the busiest people, but you have no idea of all the different jobs and responsibilities he does all the time. And then you keep making even more new accounts and even more comments.

I don't think that you are jewish. But I do think that you are very closed minded and pretty dumb. You read and memorized some nonsense without actually understanding the meaning behind it, and now you go against everybody else who can see the meaning and the connections and can see why and how you are wrong.

Like the soul living forever is the perfect example, you keep saying that with no understanding of what you are even saying. Even though that statement is literally the exact opposite of the entire basis of all ancient religions. If your soul automatically lasts forever and never gets any weaker and you don't have to do anything to strengthen and maintain it, then why is every ancient religion that ever existed all focused on strengthening and perfecting the soul? The magnum opus is the point where you have strengthened the soul to a point that it is self sustaining and will not get weaker over time, and this is the goal of every work within every old religion all over the world. There is friction everywhere in the world, there is no system with no friction. Everybody's soul is affected by many different sources of friction which work in different ways for different reasons, and over time they slow down and weaken a soul if the soul is not working to strengthen itself.

So you take one single line out of context, completely do not understand anything about what it means or how any of it works, and you think that it is absolute truth and that everybody else is wrong. We must be wrong because we can see how all this works and it is very simply and obviously not the way that you say it is. You are filled with an intellectual laziness, you do not want to understand anything so you actively refuse to let your mind think through the sitution from any perspective other than the one you want to have. Which is the strongest and most direct path to being stupid, the active refusal to learn or understand anything.

The ironic thing about all this is your entire mindset about all this is a symptom of a dull soul. A dull mind that does not have a bright enough spark of consciousness to be able to see how anything works. You have to rely on reading words and blindly trusting them, and just guessing which words are true, because you are not able to see for yourself. A brighter mind automatically sees how things work, in both physical and spiritual situations, and can see the underlying meanings and processes which create a concept. We don't rely on words written in a book, a bright mind can see how things work. Your whole mindset is the symptom of a soul which has weakened and dulled over generations of not taking care of strengthening it, because you were much brighter and sharper when your soul was created but you are not that way now. So your own mindset is an example proving why you are wrong.

You are not jewish. But you are lazy, narcissistic, dull, average, refuse to ever try to see how anything works, and there is a lot of friction acting on you keeping you down. The kind of person who thinks they are like god when they are really just a dumb child.

If you would ever do the meditations, as every ancient culture all had as a central focus because they understood the importance, then you would have a brighter and sharper mind and soul which auromatically see the truth in any situation and can easily see how anything works. But you do not do any meditations because you think that your soul is already immortal and strong and perfect, so you are staying down on your dull stupid level and refuse to even try to help yourself. That is what our focus is here, we work on improving, strengthening, and perfecting our souls, bodies, and minds. If you are too lazy and dumb to do the same, you will always be that dull and slow and you will always have to rely on trusting somebody else's judgements and words and just hope that you picked a true statement to follow, because you will never be able to understand or think for yourself. And such a weak person who refuses to grow is not needed here, as such a person is not needed anywhere in nature.

When someone new comes here, we don't care how many problems a person has, how weak they are, or what their situation is. The only thing that matters is that they work on strengthening and improving themself, because then they will eventually build themself up to a successful healthy person. But if some loser actively refuses to ever try to help themself and argues against everybody who tries to help them, then they do not belong here because we are not that kind of group. We don't dress like bats and call each other by fake Latin names and treat each other like we are all perfect, the way that all the fake satanist worthless groups all do. We are about actually working on improving ourselves, and that is the only thing we are about.

And you keep arguing against the most basic and foundational factors, that the soul needs to be worked on, strengthened, and perfected. That is why you are a loser, and that is how you can fix yourself and become better. But if you don't want to help yourself, nobody else is ever gonna help you anyway so you'll just always be that weak.

Whitecloud said:
So much for actually having a different facts,and yet I thought satanism was about free thinking,
It has gotten to were some idiot not older than few months old here thinks he can curse me,like hes weak curses will penetrate or something,this has got to be a joke,so much confidence on what?
I made a mistake thinking I was bringing something very advanced to the sect which people can look into and learn but who knew satanist can be so close minded as to just reject something before they even knew what it is.this have got to be the worst satanic sect I have seen,were posting about spiritual travels and ancient science of prophecy makes you a Jew,i thought this was actually valid spiritual information I was bringing,but what a nauthy jew i am,i must have tried to decieve people by telling them that they can travel with their conciousness and visit spiritual worlds,so nice one.you all keep up.all the three years I have spent here was just worth nothing, just not believing that the soul can die which in this case has no legitimate proof and every spiritual and occult system says something different even in the African traditional religions you will see they do believe in an eternal conciousness.and no body should be forced to believe anything,what do you think this is,some new age religion or believe system.
Anyway Well HP if you will not delete all my accounts then at least delete this thread or my nama enki account,just to clearify this is just asking,if you don't want to delete it then leave it.
I know this may probably not get approved but keeping my image here in such a manner is repulsive,so you can just delete my account now,and that is it
Enjoy your forum.
Free thinking doesn't mean that whatever bullshit comes in your mind is valid and should become universal truth.
Keeping your image in this way is not repulsive, if you happen to come back and start the usual argument this thread will be a reminder of you persona.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back