Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Too much?

Jihiji12

I'd like to start out by saying thanks to everyone who's ever replied to me on here, even in it was just to tell me I'm being dumb. I've posted some cringy things, imo at least, but your advice was taken & I'm a lot better now because of it.

Ive been doing HP Cobra's 40 day program, modified a bit since the newer activation meditations and the days on the pdf conflict a bit. Currently reopening my 6th. But I've been feeling a strong urge to clean and empower a bit more, so my current schedule is

Morning - AC, AP, VM, Chakra Spin, Complete Yogic Breath x8 and I'm going to start Visuddhi x40 into my aura and x8 into each chakra right after i post this. Also Final Rtr x 2

Night - AC, AP, VM, 6th Chakra Activation, Thor x 16 into my third eye, white awareness ritual. I'd like to start using a rune too for more protection, I was thinking maybe Algiz × 40

But I dont want to get ahead of myself and I'm just wondering is this a good schedule or should I slow it down a bit? I'm finally feeling great and doing good and the last thing I want is to run before i can walk, burn myself out, and have to start over again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you feel that you can keep the rhytm even on bad days you can keep doing this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back