Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So The Coronavirus Is Escalating In Europe

Gerecht Ror said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:

Brother I wish you luck and make sure you have food which is the most important commodity now. If you find problems with disinfectants, opt in for dirt cheap alcohol mixed with water and make a hand wash out of this.

Thanks, I am safe and prepared, but many people are no so this will soon turn out to chaos.
Last news : Salvini and Lega are asking for 15 days total shutdown of all activities (factories and shops) except food/pharmacy in most infected areas. (((Government))) is loosing time due to incapacity, yesterday due to "missing data" they claimed +350 infections vs. +1300 of previous day. This created a fake "quiet" feeling, so bad news are yet to come.

With these numbers, I would assume at least 14,000 to 25,000 infected, some of whom would be silent, in fear of being quarantined or worse, because hospitals are jammed.

Out of the 1300 cases this is only those who went to the hospitals and only those who have been found.

I noticed how the media reduced and modified the data, I saw with my own eyes when this was starting in Spain as a 24-hour news website stated that there were 380 infected and within 10 minutes I re-entered the same website and had reduced it to 340.

(((Governments))) pretend to take actions but actually they want it to spread, Madrid is the main focus in Spain where there must already be more than 1000 infected and they allowed in Sunday 8th to make the feminist demonstration without taking any protection measures , where thousands of people from all over Spain came.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

Bad news: Italy is going through a very hard patch now.

Good news: The leftists are permanently revealing themselves of being totally dumb and incapable.

Between the two, I think we have a win more than we have a loss. Also, Italy is a trillion size economy, and if they screw shit up, Italy will never see a leftist government for a very long time. The Salvini types will also get a lot of power through rage and vengeance, and so will the people.

Plus, the exponential costs will disallow more fake rapefugee ass kissing.

It is clear the leftist wussies are in total panic and they have no clue WTF to do. The problem is that this is causing a lot of fear and panic to the people.

We are winning the longterm battles in Italy, but the short term battles are going to be hard for Italy.

Oh, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about people's health. It's clear the agenda is to get as many people infected as possible. I trust that we SS have better health and are more protected, and that the Gods will take care of those who are worthy to keep living, among the NPCs. What's annoying is how this is being dealt with, yes. Of course, the smart ones will know how to keep their immune system high, no matter how much they want to seal us away.

Official Ministry of Health show that the average age of deceased and positive patients is 81 years old, mainly men in about two third of the cases it's people who are already 3 or more other pathologies. For those patients who are positive to the virus but not dead, the age goes down of about 20 years in average.

I made some pie charts with the percentages but I'm not going to share them here. The data for the deceased say:

• 14.1% are people who are more than 90 years old;
• 42.2 % are people who are between 81 and 90 years old;
• 32.4 % are people who are between 71 and 80 years old;
• 8.4% are people who are between 61 and 70 years old;
• 2.8% are people who are between 51 and 60 years old;
• 0.1% is the rest.

From a pior diseases point of view, here is the data:

• 15.5% had 0-1 pathologies prior to contracting the virus;
• 18.3% had 2;
• 67.2% had 3 or more.

The average of pathologies is 3.4: 3 mean, 2.1 standard deviation.

Of these pathologies, the most common are:

• hypertension (74.6%)
• type-2 diabetes (33.8%) - not surprised since most Italians have a misguided tendency to eat an excess of carbs coming from high glycemic index foods in their diets, especially in the form of pasta which can get to around and above 200g a day in the most retarded cases of individual diets, not counting bread and potatoes.
• ischaemic heart disease (70.4%)

For now, the official data seems to show that young people and healthy people in general are the least affected, but that would be stating the obvious, as it's true in any health-related matter. What seems to be a big deal among people who take the information from alternative sources, it's an alleged link between the Silk Deal recently signed between Italy and China, and the fact that Italy has the strongest amount of infected. My opinion is that the relationship between the two is little if anything. This is just a kikish punishment for Salvini's attempts to make right by the Italian people and close the borders to the immigrants. Greece is probably going to be next, given how even Finnish government feels so self-entitled to interfere into affairs that are none of their business.

Let's see how the situation evolves.

Wotanwarrior said:
I noticed how the media reduced and modified the data, I saw with my own eyes when this was starting in Spain as a 24-hour news website stated that there were 380 infected and within 10 minutes I re-entered the same website and had reduced it to 340.

(((Governments))) pretend to take actions but actually they want it to spread, Madrid is the main focus in Spain where there must already be more than 1000 infected and they allowed in Sunday 8th to make the feminist demonstration without taking any protection measures , where thousands of people from all over Spain came.

I am following the media as well in Germany, the Federal Ministry of Health and Ministry of Culture are attending press conferences only to speak for hours about the same thing three or four times regarding the subject of closing big events, gathering and schools in order to minimize the spread of the virus.

Even the reporters got bored of them using inflated language to simply say "attend events with as many people as possible in order to spread the virus faster". They are using excuses that 13 year olds use while lying and seem to be even more desperate and panicked than the public, they realized everyone started asking questions instead of listening like parrots to what they are saying.

There are multiple people quarantined here, once I found out I started spreading the information because the people that get quarantined are silenced and are not allowed to speak about themselves, if anyone asks, they are told to say that they're just not feeling well. It was a bad move from me to start telling everyone because as soon as they found out that I am starting to speak they threatened me.

In Romania, they take over somewhat unused or "useless" places to place people in quarantine, I've received videos of the victims screaming as if they were sent to death while being transported into the building, there are at least 3 or 5 ambulances bringing infected people there every other hour. They say there are 48 confirmed cases from almost 15 000 quarantined persons.

They are hiding the numbers so that the people take the virus as if it were the flu and start getting infected to spread it as much as possible, it's pathetic that it's so obvious.

Ah yeah, England decided take pretty much no measures from now on. They are killing the boomers so they can bring in more 3rd world modern-day slave workers.

'some of u might die, but i'm willing to take the risk'- Boris Jewson

hell unleashed 666 said:
Ah yeah, England decided take pretty much no measures from now on. They are killing the boomers so they can bring in more 3rd world modern-day slave workers.

This statement, even for a jew, is beyond bounds, especially from a PM. They kill people of the third age, who may still have some traditional values, and replace them with invading monkeys, but, did he really say that thing?

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

Good news: The leftists are permanently revealing themselves of being totally dumb and incapable.

Between the two, I think we have a win more than we have a loss. Also, Italy is a trillion size economy, and if they screw shit up, Italy will never see a leftist government for a very long time. The Salvini types will also get a lot of power through rage and vengeance, and so will the people.

It is clear the leftist wussies are in total panic and they have no clue WTF to do. The problem is that this is causing a lot of fear and panic to the people.

We are winning the longterm battles in Italy, but the short term battles are going to be hard for Italy.

For now, the official data seems to show that young people and healthy people in general are the least affected, but that would be stating the obvious, as it's true in any health-related matter. What seems to be a big deal among people who take the information from alternative sources, it's an alleged link between the Silk Deal recently signed between Italy and China, and the fact that Italy has the strongest amount of infected. My opinion is that the relationship between the two is little if anything. This is just a kikish punishment for Salvini's attempts to make right by the Italian people and close the borders to the immigrants. Greece is probably going to be next, given how even Finnish government feels so self-entitled to interfere into affairs that are none of their business.

Let's see how the situation evolves.

I am really worried over how this is handled in Italy, I hope all of our own and their loved ones remain safe in Italy. I read in the news that now, only pharmacies and food stores are open, and that everything else is closed down.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I am really worried over how this is handled in Italy, I hope all of our own and their loved ones remain safe in Italy. I read in the news that now, only pharmacies and food stores are open, and that everything else is closed down.
yes; businesses, petrol stations, newsagents and tobacconists are also open.

CoronaCijfers

27-2: 1
28-2: 2
29-2: 7
1-3: 10
2-3: 18
3-3: 24
4-3: 38
5-3: 82
6-3: 128
7-3: 188
8-3: 264
9-3: 321

==================
Day 10-3: 382
11-3: 503
12-3: 614
13-3: ?

Also the ncov "realtime" numbers page does not update every country every single day. Only when data is added by someone it seems.

BlackJackal said:
Things must be fcked up in Italy; We have Italians crossing borders just to shop over here in my country.

That's a sign of non-care of recommendations, that is typical for Italians.
Streets are semi-desert now. This won't last too long, as this weekend will be crucial. Spring is coming, and IF people will persist crowding in parks (most are closed), streets or wherever, we'll possibly be militarized to keep people at home.
Jewed "government" seems waiting for this to happen to justify measures that will be maybe hard to be cancelled later on. This is probably why they did not take rigid measures since the beginning, requested by Nationalist party, but lost time, to impose militarization. They are already discussing this eventuality.
Also, loosing time is what the jew wants to spread the disease.
They are also talking about a medicine "working well", who know if the jew is making money on it?

Anyway, food is not lacking except people doubled their demand, and supermarket doubled orders this week. This cannot last for weeks, and road transport are beginning to suffer delays due to closed borders.

Anyway, nothing is tragic yet here.
My feeling, we'll have some months of limited and regulated life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

BlackJackal said:
Things must be fcked up in Italy; We have Italians crossing borders just to shop over here in my country.

The commie governement is handling the situation as poorly as they can. Now, in order to shop for groceries, you have to take a ticket number and wait in line, as only a few people are allowed inside. No wonder they cross the border to go shopping.

Some people wear useless surgical masks, again showing their utter ignorance of the virus and their superficiality of research. If they knew how big is this virus, they wouldn't bother with masks that let the virus slip ever so easily inside. Even N95 masks are not enough to block this and they want to use surgical masks with much larger filtres lol Not the issue is that far widespread anyway.

BlackJackal said:

In Italy on Yahoo news a video shot by a person locked in their house. States Italian Government are incompetent at picking up corpses. The guy's sister died in his house and her corpse is still in his house. He taped the video of his selfie talking and also showed his dead sister.

She was a victim of the virus and her corpse is just going to invite more disease and decay. He is quarantined but that doesn't mean hazmat suit wearing people can't come in and remove the corpse.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
CoronaCijfers

27-2: 1
28-2: 2
29-2: 7
1-3: 10
2-3: 18
3-3: 24
4-3: 38
5-3: 82
6-3: 128
7-3: 188
8-3: 264
9-3: 321
==================
Day 10-3: 382
11-3: 503
12-3: 614
13-3: ?

Also the ncov "realtime" numbers page does not update every country every single day. Only when data is added by someone it seems.

+190 cases. 13-3 804
Is there anyone that has the list of ncov numbers from since the first days in Italy?
I read some comment that mentioned well it's about ramping up the same as it did in Italy.
The thing is, NL is smaller than Italy.
Also I heard a rumor that the Belgian system isn't exactly doing much about the situation either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hell unleashed 666 said:

This statement, even for a jew, is beyond bounds, especially from a PM. They kill people of the third age, who may still have some traditional values, and replace them with invading monkeys, but, did he really say that thing?

I was mocking him that's why i used 'jewson' instead of his actual last name. But his words are not much better either "It is going to spread further and I must level with you, I must level with the British public, many more families are going to lose loved ones before their time."

This is basically UK's approach:

"Government ministers claim their decisions are being led purely by science. That science, they say, currently suggests that it would be beneficial for the country to build up some sort of herd immunity to the novel coronavirus strain in the long run. In short, authorities do want some Britons to get the bug, especially since for many, its symptoms will not be particularly debilitating. "(https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/13/uk/uk-coronavirus-response-boris-johnson-intl-gbr/index.html)

Herd immunity means about 60-70% of the country getting the virus.

EU focuses on face masks challenge as coronavirus outbreak escalates. by Italy's Civil Protection, healed people represent so far 10.7% of the total.After Italy, a rapid escalation is.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Is there anyone that has the list of ncov numbers from since the first days in Italy?
I read some comment that mentioned well it's about ramping up the same as it did in Italy.
Also I heard a rumor that the Belgian system isn't exactly doing much about the situation either.

You can find it here. Those are the official data, as it seems people are left at home if they are sick on a lighter level, so they are not included in those numbers :

http://opendatadpc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/dae18c330e8e4093bb090ab0aa2b4892
Go to the "grafici" tab

Italian media controlled by Jew are spreading in the mass mind that Italy should be like China.
China is (((helping))) Italy by sending us medical supplies and masks and some doctors, for a fee.

https://translate.google.com/transl...ps://www.lettera43.it/cina-aiuti-coronavirus/

Chinese Communist Party propaganda machine is working hard to deny the evidence and erase the collective memory on the indisputable Chinese origin of the virus, thus adding insult to injury. With the approval of our Foreign Minister Luigi di Maio , who with one hand removes a substantial check from the Chinese and with the other he spits out in official thanks to the great heart of China, tweeting insistently: "we are not alone".

or heaven's sake, having masks, ventilation machines and medical help, even if paying for it, is always better than what Europe (nothing) or the ECB is doing , which even damages us . But the attempt (almost successful now) to overturn the truth carried out by the CCP is incredible, in its cheekiness. China began an aggressive diplomatic and media campaign a week ago to try to conceal the exact date of the outbreak from the world . Trying to make people forget that keeping silent for months (it is now known that the first cases were already known in November, while the epidemic was made public only on January 20) allowed the virus to spread both internally and in the rest of the world, during the entire festive period of the Lunar New Year.

But that's not enough, because for the arrogant Chinese Communist Party, admitting that it is responsible for the health and economic disaster that is afflicting our country today - and that will soon affect many other nations - is not even thinkable. They can't do it. Everything that connects China to the virus must be questioned and disappear forever from the history books.

THE DISCLAIMER OF EVIDENCE

All Chinese ambassadors abroad have received orders to spread the following message through their Twitter account (social media banned in China) or to try to get it repeated by foreign media: «If it is true that the coronavirus was successfully eradicated by Wuhan, its true origin remains unknown. We are trying to find out exactly where it comes from ». A gigantic attempt to deny the facts.

https://twitter.com/MFA_China/status/1235160704677642240

SO THE VIRUS CHANGES NATIONALITY

Similarly, the Chinese media - controlled by the Party - insist that the Wuhan animal market , (today completely cleaned up and perhaps about to be razed to the ground, in order not to leave any trace) that we know to be at origin of the epidemic, it would no longer be the epicenter of the infection. The watchword is to instill doubt in the minds of Western people and the media by any means: the first step to then feed all the conspiracy theories currently in circulation, focusing in particular on an American origin of this virus. So the Chinese virus becomes American, or " Japanese " and even ... Italian virus!

NO, CHINESE GOVERNANCE IS NOT BETTER THAN OUR DEMOCRACY

Finally, mockery in mockery, a pounding propaganda campaign spread across all foreign media, including Facebook and Twitter, invite the world to " thank China " for the sacrifices it has made in the fight against the virus, enhancing its Willingness to share the experience with the countries that will need it: "By continuing our prevention work in China (...) we will provide support to foreign countries within the limits of our capabilities," said the Chinese deputy minister for foreign affairs. A very clever attempt to get the message out that the epidemic is under control thanks to the Chinese Communist Party, and that for the foreign countries that now have to face it, including ours, "it would be impossible to adopt the radical measures that China has adopted" , as the government newspaper Global Times wrote last week, trying to get the message across the world that the absolute control guaranteed by the illiberal system of Chinese governance is better than that of western democracies and the only one able to guarantee management of this as of any other emergency. The latest quarantine measures adopted by Italy, however, demonstrate the opposite.

And in the face of this blatant Chinese propaganda, sinologist Steve Tsang , a professor at the Chinese Institute in London, explained that "the CCP has always had a monopoly on truth and history in China and continues to deny the evidence, stubbornly refusing to admit any cover-up of the initial news about the epidemic. Party officials think they are right even when they are obviously wrong. " Adding: «But their false truth must be questioned in the West. It is up to us, in the democratic world, to denounce the CCP's brazen propaganda operation. "

In short, the truth is that Italy is near total collapse (and other countries will follow) as a consequence of the enormous responsibilities of the Beijing government, which cannot think of getting away by selling us the load of a plane full of masks, some ventilation equipment assisted and some doctors, such as the one who landed yesterday in Rome. China must apologize and should pay for the "war damage" of the coronavirus. With all due respect to our Foreign Minister.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Exactly. Lol look at this map
Thanks, sis. The numbers game is a fucking joke.

Over here, the cartel news up to a certain point came in two categories. One was "yolo, no worry", the other was "oy gevalt". After about 50 confirmed cases, the government finally started to move their asses: they declared a state of emergency. Schools are closed, gyms, pools etc. too. They didn't close the border yet but established police checkpoints. No area is quarantined, we can move freely. Official number of infected at the time of writing this post is 115, zero deaths.

The funny thing is, regarding this virus, I don't feel afraid at all but I'm not stupid either. I live in a scarcely populated countryside. For some reason, I have always felt the urge to live like this, away from cities and towns. I am well prepared, armed and okay. I don't have guests and I only leave my premises if absolutely necessary.

Now it gets interesting. Hooknoses in the government are talking about taking a credit in the amount of €1B in order to support the economy. Basically "The interest rates are good so why not?" was part of their rationale. They sound casual talking about this, like buying a beer.
The former prime minister and former vice-president of the European Commission said that the estimated €9 billion would be necessary over a period of one year, provided that the crisis lasts one year.
This is a huge amount for a country this size. Wonder what are they going to use to repay that? Most of the state forests have been cut and sold, even the protected ones. Mineral resources? Slave labor?

I can't help but think that this virus and doom and gloom is just smoke and mirrors, a part of their plan of major takeover. The good thing is, the enemy is blowing their cover doing this. Every time is RTR time.
Stay safe.

Apprentice said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Exactly. Lol look at this map
Thanks, sis. The numbers game is a fucking joke.

Over here, the cartel news up to a certain point came in two categories. One was "yolo, no worry", the other was "oy gevalt". After about 50 confirmed cases, the government finally started to move their asses: they declared a state of emergency. Schools are closed, gyms, pools etc. too. They didn't close the border yet but established police checkpoints. No area is quarantined, we can move freely. Official number of infected at the time of writing this post is 115, zero deaths.

The funny thing is, regarding this virus, I don't feel afraid at all but I'm not stupid either. I live in a scarcely populated countryside. For some reason, I have always felt the urge to live like this, away from cities and towns. I am well prepared, armed and okay. I don't have guests and I only leave my premises if absolutely necessary.

Now it gets interesting. Hooknoses in the government are talking about taking a credit in the amount of €1B in order to support the economy. Basically "The interest rates are good so why not?" was part of their rationale. They sound casual talking about this, like buying a beer.
The former prime minister and former vice-president of the European Commission said that the estimated €9 billion would be necessary over a period of one year, provided that the crisis lasts one year.
This is a huge amount for a country this size. Wonder what are they going to use to repay that? Most of the state forests have been cut and sold, even the protected ones. Mineral resources? Slave labor?

I can't help but think that this virus and doom and gloom is just smoke and mirrors, a part of their plan of major takeover. The good thing is, the enemy is blowing their cover doing this. Every time is RTR time.
Stay safe.

Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.

If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.

Also a comment said that he/she read that at least half of the patients with lung complaints on the Intensive Care in the hospital are under 50 years of age.

It's obvious this virus has been going around for WEEKS. And because I was getting some things done today I also witnessed kids playing around in the street on their bicycles. Loads of people making a walk, some with a baby in a carriage.
How ignorant can you be?!
There were even MORE people out than usual.
Although part of it can be because of the weather. We had some sun and a break from all the rain we've had the past 2-3 months.

Gerecht Ror said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

You can find it here. Those are the official data, as it seems people are left at home if they are sick on a lighter level, so they are not included in those numbers :

http://opendatadpc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/dae18c330e8e4093bb090ab0aa2b4892
Go to the "grafici" tab

Thanks. Did you guys really start out with 221 cases on the first day? :S

There are 104 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Poland. Three of them died and 13 people recovered. In general, everything is closed - cinemas, shopping centers, hairdressers, restaurants etc. Only grocery stores, drugstores and pharmacies are open. The streets are empty. There is quarantine all over the country and everyone is sitting at home. Police patrol cities and catch larger groups of people. All schools are closed. Teachers will send us homework to be done at home. Everything happened very quickly. The mass of people was not prepared for quarantine and people began to panic buying goods from stores. I am glad that my parents thought much earlier to prepare (we have supplies for over a month). People are literally fighting for products. Nowhere is toilet paper, pasta, rice, disinfectant or soap. Store shelves are empty. People who work abroad, e.g. in Germany, have an unpleasant situation. Each person who returns to Poland must be quarantined for 14 days.

I remember when my "friend" laughed at people who were preparing for epidemics. It was the day the first coronavirus case in Poland appeared. She probably complains now that there is nothing in the stores, and I'm glad that I have wise parents.

Be healthy, my brothers and sisters! :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

people say more or less the same thing about the politics here.. but I guess they keep up with the international news too..

Just as predicted. The graphic from the Protezione Civile shows that short-term (it's been a week now) the unjustified quarantine in Italy has brought no changes of any kind: the exponential growth keeps going on as if there was no quarantine. Long-term the change will be noticeable and it will not be a reduction of the infection speed but a spike.

Despite a lockdown, the French yellow vests simply took to the streets en masse. The only way to show that this is one big hoax. The biggest show you ever watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtJ36ZZsHE

Salary Slave said:
Despite a lockdown, the French yellow vests simply took to the streets en masse. The only way to show that this is one big hoax. The biggest show you ever watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtJ36ZZsHE

So the people went out in the streets despite of the virus existing and how does that invalidate the potential existence of a virus and make it a hoax?

Does people protesting somewhere in Africa invalidate Ebola's existence?

It appears to be more clear, that exactly because of these events, the enemy fiddled around with a bio-weapon and attempts to lock in people in the first place. These events are coming worldwide and the enemy will experience problems.

France is under a state of social collapse, but that does not invalidate the virus or what is being attempted out of it. Indeed, the jews would gladly try to bring it all crashing down into a full and real pandemic, as it was proven, by how they allowed the spread, to disable the public before phenomena such as in France become prominent everywhere.

Only after it was too late and they allowed monkeys in by the droves in Europe, and caused a collapse, they thought it was time to "Quarantine" to pretend that this is going to help anyone. The virus was already widespread and out in many European countries.

The enemy causes what they refer to as an accident, that of mild bio-weapon, trying to quell the rage of the people, Hong Kong, France etc. Nothing strange or fancy here, only things to be expected. The virus does not necessarily to be a hoax. Most people in this crowd are not 70 year old people with Diabetes, so they aren't going to need inhalers to be around.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Apprentice said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Your schools are already closed? Ours are STILL open after nearing 1000 confirmed infections.

If you have symptoms but did not come in 'contact' with a 'confirmed corona case' you are not allowed or getting to be tested.

Also a comment said that he/she read that at least half of the patients with lung complaints on the Intensive Care in the hospital are under 50 years of age.

It's obvious this virus has been going around for WEEKS. And because I was getting some things done today I also witnessed kids playing around in the street on their bicycles. Loads of people making a walk, some with a baby in a carriage.
Although part of it can be because of the weather. We had some sun and a break from all the rain we've had the past 2-3 months.

Schools in other places have closed at around 50 hits while in other places they are trying to willfully spread this mild bio-weapon by not imposing any measures after hundreds or thousands of hits, allowing free travel, and wanting to apply a "Herd Immunity" policy which requires that 70% of the population gets infected. This would be the "ideal scenario" based on the liberal bandwagon claims. Communist China allowed this to spread and very happily so.

Britain's Johnson is trying to apply this measure of "Herd Immunity". If this shit also mutates, the "Herd Immunity" tactic is not going to work, and shit will hit the fan even harder. They also silently allowed this by not closing any borders whatsoever.

Quarantine, despite of the Jew using it for their own purposes, is one of the very few ways this can be in anyway controlled and damage mitigated. But people hardly follow Quarantine in most places because they don't give a shit.

In between the two realities of what the jews are doing and what is actually happening, there is common sense and observation of facts required.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Go to the "grafici" tab

Thanks. Did you guys really start out with 221 cases on the first day? :S

Italy is in a bad situation and if they hadn't quarantined, this would only keep spreading, and exponential spread would make for a bigger problem than now. Then, many other countries and tourists would have followed.

The leftists were too late bringing monkeys in by the ship, and kissing foreign ass, so only after the issue become very hard to deal with, they decided to "act". As such, the actions required more radical measures, and Italy is now suffocated.

Southern Europe is also preparing for monkey invasion pretty soon, and the EU wants an infinite amount of primates to come into our shores. That means simply that even if the Coronavirus is contained now, it may come back with a worse strain, or worse.

The RTR and the Rituals have been hitting hard the mass public, and the enemy is scared shitless, as the tolerance of the people towards all this is at an all time low. Then, the economy is following with broken legs, all of that a nice lineup of a situation for people to finally wake up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Apprentice said:

Schools in other places have closed at around 50 hits while in other places they are trying to willfully spread this mild bio-weapon by not imposing any measures after hundreds or thousands of hits, allowing free travel, and wanting to apply a "Herd Immunity" policy which requires that 70% of the population gets infected. This would be the "ideal scenario" based on the liberal bandwagon claims. Communist China allowed this to spread and very happily so.

Britain's Johnson is trying to apply this measure of "Herd Immunity". If this shit also mutates, the "Herd Immunity" tactic is not going to work, and shit will hit the fan even harder. They also silently allowed this by not closing any borders whatsoever.

Quarantine, despite of the Jew using it for their own purposes, is one of the very few ways this can be in anyway controlled and damage mitigated. But people hardly follow Quarantine in most places because they don't give a shit.

In between the two realities of what the jews are doing and what is actually happening, there is common sense and observation of facts required.

They want everyone to be double infected because that has shown to cause heart failure. (message from china from almost a month ago) ... there is no herd immunity.

Stormblood said:
Just as predicted. The graphic from the Protezione Civile shows that short-term (it's been a week now) the unjustified quarantine in Italy has brought no changes of any kind: the exponential growth keeps going on as if there was no quarantine. Long-term the change will be noticeable and it will not be a reduction of the infection speed but a spike.

Incubation time for the first symptoms is 7-14 days. I guess only with the 3rd week or after can you say it levels out.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
(...)Then, the economy is following with broken legs, all of that a nice lineup of a situation for people to finally wake up.

Spring (season) is coming; people in big cities mainly in North Italy are used to drive far for the weekend, and crowd the restaurants, to keep their Ego up.
I feel the strain of their Energies to keep calm; however when Ego is repressed it's like a spring (mechanical) under load, ready to explode. If they link leftist "government" with main problems this may cause a mass reaction in some weeks, in our favor.

Todays news :
- +2900 cases
- Lombardy hospitals are now packed at full capacity, they are building emergency hospital in Milan fair with 500+ beds (same pattern as Wuhan)
- Local governments are starting to think at curfew to force people at home. Possibly applicate next week (my feeling)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
What are they waiting in the Nederland? Even bigger numbers? Obviously the enemy really wants it to spread as widely as possible.

Over here, they closed the schools on Friday together with kindergartens.

The government will be closing our border on Tuesday. Also they are contemplating whether to ban all alcohol from stores. Gasoline (95) is still at €1.299 / liter despite the market price drop.

Also there was news similar to your situation in that they will not test or hospitalize anyone with 'minor symptoms'.
Stay safe!

Now Spain is the same as Italy, they have quarantined all over the country and people can not go out on the street, only very limited to go to the for exemple supermarket to buy food or other items of first need.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Stormblood said:

Incubation time for the first symptoms is 7-14 days. I guess only with the 3rd week or after can you say it levels out.

It won't, because the quarantine is not done on useful terms. It will only have a stronger exponential growth in the next months. There are people who follow it religiously. Here in my city there are no more children playing outside at all, no matter what time of the day it is. There are lines and ticket numbers for supermarkets, pharmacies and the other very few commercial activities open, and firefighters, law enforcement and volunteers who check a distance of about 1 metre is kept between people waiting.

Gerecht Ror said:
Todays news :
- +2900 cases
- Lombardy hospitals are now packed at full capacity, they are building emergency hospital in Milan fair with 500+ beds (same pattern as Wuhan)
- Local governments are starting to think at curfew to force people at home. Possibly applicate next week (my feeling)

Sounds like communism

Gerecht Ror said:
Todays news :
- +2900 cases

Spain and Greece are now following entirely the same route, and it is getting worse. They also mimic the Italian policy of dealing with the matter, which is making things worse.

Apprentice said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What are they waiting in the Nederland? Even bigger numbers? Obviously the enemy really wants it to spread as widely as possible.

The government will be closing our border on Tuesday. Also they are contemplating whether to ban all alcohol from stores. Gasoline (95) is still at €1.299 / liter despite the market price drop.

Also there was news similar to your situation in that they will not test or hospitalize anyone with 'minor symptoms'.
Stay safe!
They are waiting that it spread just like they did in Italy. If in Italy would have done things faster we would have not been in this situation.

luis said:
Apprentice said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Stay safe!
They are waiting that it spread just like they did in Italy. If in Italy would have done things faster we would have not been in this situation.

We would be in an even worse situation.

Stormblood said:

We would be in an even worse situation.[/quote]

I don't think so. You may dislike being limited, but stopping the masses from having frequent social contacts is the only short-term measure to contain this problem.
Without aiming at polemics and extremely long posts, in a few words, what would have you done?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back