Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice for itchy feeling, potential neuropathy?

Blitzkreig [JG]

Lately I have been having these itchy/tingling sensations occurring across my body. I feel it all over, not in just one spot. It doesn't hurt, but it is particularly uncomfortable, and it makes sitting still kind of hard, especially a trance state. Some days it dissipates, and then other days it is worse. This whole thing was only going on for about a week now, though.

According to Google, this condition can be termed dysesthesia, under the category of some sort of neuropathy. I tried most common advice. Exercise didn't seem to affect it, neither did supplementation with magnesium, calcium, potassium, B vitamins. My diet is pretty good anyways, so I can't imagine a deficiency in anything. Thinking from a TCM perspective, doing the 8 Pieces of Brocade improved my mood, but didn't directly alleviate the itchiness.

I don't think it is directly skin related, as it can sometimes feel more internal, and my skin isn't dry or anything, especially not all over.

Any thoughts or advice that pop into your head would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Blitzkreig said:

I don't want to 'diagnose' you as to what it might be because it's hard to tell anything without experiencing it myself. I can make some educated guesses though.

I do want to ask though, you're sure it has nothing to do with energy/bio-electricity? It just sounds too much like the symptoms of high energy to me. Have you tried summoning a demon or being recently?

Anyways, have you been drinking/eating anything specific lately? Like energy drinks, coffee? Sweets, sugary foods? When was the last time you've taken a blood test? If it persists then perhaps you should get one just to generally see and make sure everything's going all right. You seem to be on top of everything else.

You should see about getting your blood pressure checked too, sometimes things just sneak up on us. Also make sure you're drinking sufficient water; Things like pop, soda and sugary juices are not good.

Ghost in the Machine said:

It doesn't seem to be aggravated by energy levels, as far as I can tell.

Diet wise, I don't ingest any caffeine or stimulating items. I used to eat dried fruit, but read that sorbitol, found in them, can potentially worse neuropathy, so I stopped eating them. Nothing sugary besides that.

My last doctor's checkup was last year, which is a decent while ago. Unfortunately with all the Coronavirus stuff, I am not leaving the house any more. I will try and test my blood pressure on my own, I think I have a device somewhere.

Thanks for your considerations. I have recently started a SaTaNaMa working, so I will see where that goes.

Blitzkreig said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

It doesn't seem to be aggravated by energy levels, as far as I can tell.

Diet wise, I don't ingest any caffeine or stimulating items. I used to eat dried fruit, but read that sorbitol, found in them, can potentially worse neuropathy, so I stopped eating them. Nothing sugary besides that.

My last doctor's checkup was last year, which is a decent while ago. Unfortunately with all the Coronavirus stuff, I am not leaving the house any more. I will try and test my blood pressure on my own, I think I have a device somewhere.

Thanks for your considerations. I have recently started a SaTaNaMa working, so I will see where that goes.

Well in regards to the whole corona virus jibberjab, what you're going through could also crop up from stress, anxiety or some form of fight-or-flight response. If it's stress it's not actually easy to identify it as the cause if you don't recognize that you're stressed. I underwent major stresses regularly in my earlier years yet was so adapted or used to it that I didn't know I was even stressed, but my body did. Had bad heart palpitations frequently daily for a few years, constantly thought something was wrong with my heart because of them. It was only after I removed myself from the stresses and was actually able to relax that they completely stopped.

Maybe everything going on right now in the world has you on edge and this is just your body reacting from the stress. You can keep doing the Satanama working but I think something additional like a deep cleaning will help as well. Blue coloured energy is also very good for calmness, harmony, serenity and relaxing. After cleaning your soul, when you can find a quiet space to yourself, put on some calm ambiance or music if you want and bathe yourself in blue energy until you feel you are completely calm.

You can also meditate on Satan's energy. I do this when I need comfort or feel downtrodden, it really does help and it improves your bond with him as well. Satan looks out for us, never forget that.

If the relaxing methods above help rid of what you're dealing with, then you'll know it's stress.

Itchiness relates to heat and wind and any symptom which comes and goes and moves around the body also relates to wind.

Do you correspond to any of the below symptom groups (noting you only need one or two symptoms not all of them in any given group) :

Liver Yin Deficiency
- sweat when you sleep, difficulty staying asleep, fever in the afternoon/hot flashes, burning pain under the ribs, excitability and restlessness, hunger but without much motivation to eat, thirst but for small sips of water only, burning eyes.

Liver Blood Deficiency
- dizziness, short term memory loss, difficulty falling asleep, fatigue, low appetite, low energy, dry eyes, floaters in the vision, irritability, headaches on the top of the head which often last for hours but are a low grade ache.

Liver Fire
- fever all the time (high body temperature), strong appetite, relentless irritated or angry feelings, strong throbbing headaches particularly in the temples, red or yellowed whites of the eyes, restlessness, difficulty sleeping, constipation, strong thirst for cold drinks, burning pain underneath the ribs which is relentless, gastric reflux with a strong burning sensation, dry unproductive cough.

Pungent foods can aggravate the itchiness if the wind is related to Deficiency as they open the pores and cause the out flowing of sweat which depletes fluid further.

In the case of excess, they would relieve it.

Centralforce666 said:

I have some of those symptoms, but it seems to be relatively mild version of whatever disorder I may have. When I started doing yoga regularly, as well as the Tibetan 5 Rites, I think I was getting a detox overload from it, and this is what I had for a couple of days prior to noticing the tingling/itchy feeling.

I usually notice darkened urine, constipation/diarrhea, and at one point I had what felt like a sore liver (the general area) for about 2 days. I also had what felt like a dull headache that didn't physically hurt, it just sort of depressed my mood and made my head feel heavy. All these symptoms decreased in severity over about a week.

In the hours post-yoga I feel a bit of onset of the symptoms, and I feel a bit of pain behind my knees, which I think correlates to the kidneys being taxed.

What I am currently feel after continuing the yoga is the itching/tingling feeling, a continuous feeling of being still hungry even after eating a large meal, poopy sleep, and restlessness, but only noticeable when I am trying to fall asleep. I also noticed I had some under eye discoloration that has yet to go away. It doesn't look like a puffy bags, but looks kind of dark blue or blackish. Not awful, but it looks like I didn't sleep well, when I usually do sleep for 8 or 9 hours per night.

It's a little confusing because it seems like a combo of the listed disorders.

Centralforce666 said:
Do you get dizziness, anxiety or dry eyes?

Sorry I never responded, I was unaware you posted and I never explicitly checked the thread until now. I get dizziness sometimes.

Recently I had read upon the Ayurvedic doshas and categorized myself as a vata type. Making a few changes to support my body type seemed to reduce the severity of my symptoms. I also think I passed the detox phase of the yoga I was doing, and I feel better in that regard. I am just left with mild itchiness/tingling, sometimes a restless feeling in my legs, dizziness and head pressure.

For now I will just continue with vata-alleviating activities and see how that helps me. I read into TCM stuff, but I was having trouble exactly diagnosing myself.

Centralforce666 said:
Liver Yin Deficiency
- sweat when you sleep, difficulty staying asleep, fever in the afternoon/hot flashes, burning pain under the ribs, excitability and restlessness, hunger but without much motivation to eat, thirst but for small sips of water only, burning eyes.

Liver Blood Deficiency
- dizziness, short term memory loss, difficulty falling asleep, fatigue, low appetite, low energy, dry eyes, floaters in the vision, irritability, headaches on the top of the head which often last for hours but are a low grade ache.
I just now saw this and thought I would reply. I have these symptoms but they arent too severe and can alternate/come-and-go depending on the day. What would you recommend to attempt to balance these deficiencies out?

Last month when Saturn went retrograde, I immediately felt the symptoms you listed under Liver Blood Deficiency, mainly dizziness, short term memory loss, and irritability. I previously believed this to be linked to crown chakra issues, but perhaps there is a phsyical component to this as well. It has mellowed out a bit by now as my mind and body adjusted to it.

Shael said:
Last month when Saturn went retrograde, I immediately felt the symptoms you listed under Liver Blood Deficiency, mainly dizziness, short term memory loss, and irritability. I previously believed this to be linked to crown chakra issues, but perhaps there is a phsyical component to this as well. It has mellowed out a bit by now as my mind and body adjusted to it.

For me, from a physical standpoint, nourishing the liver and kidney yin solved my problem. I was prescribed a formula called Nourish, by Evergreen herbs, but there are many like it. For liver blood deficiency, chlorophyll rich and iron rich foods can help build blood up a lot. You can also do water element and wood element qigong to energize the specific organ systems, allowing them to alleviate their deficiencies with some time.

Wood element qigong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5vB1zSB8mo

Those symptoms you listed are not unique to just liver blood deficiency, I think some kidney issues can cause something similar, with the brain being under-nourished by kidney jing. Did you experience other symptoms as well, or just those? If that is the case, it may not be a blood deficiency by the liver, but perhaps something else. Maybe a circulation issue, as those symptoms seem localized to the brain. Perhaps a headstand would help, idk. Hopefully you feel better.

Also, is there anything in your natal chart that could point towards a consitutional issue that was perhaps aggravated by the Saturn retrograde? Maybe that would be another place to look.

Shael said:
Centralforce666 said:
Liver Yin Deficiency

Liver Blood Deficiency
I just now saw this and thought I would reply. I have these symptoms but they arent too severe and can alternate/come-and-go depending on the day. What would you recommend to attempt to balance these deficiencies out?

Strangely I had the same happen to me.
Also do you get dry eyes ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back