Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus Information Megathread [Ease of Access] - Updated April 2nd 2020

Revealed: Coronavirus is China’s biowarfare program ? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBTfQwrWGs
Coronavirus - The Lies and the Truths - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBTfQwrWGs

The first two videos on youtube are out of order.

Kobe Bryant died on January 26th of 2020. His death occurred around the time news about Coronavirus began circulating in the west. Despite the Communist parties attempts to block information from escaping china, videos of police welding people doors shut to contain the virus; police showing up at doors of people spreading rumors about the virus and telling them to stop, etc reached western circles. Kobe Bryant plays into the because it appears he may have been a cog in the Jews plan to funnel sympathetic magic into the coronavirus plague. To start, "covid" in english translated to hebrew means kobe. Secondly, Kobe died in a helicopter crash and was buried in Pacific View Memorial Park in the "Corona" del Mar neighborhood.

Was Kobe a ritual murder by the Jews to generate sympathetic magic to make the plague worse? Kobe's been popular for decades, so covid meaning kobe in hebrew means they had this plan for decades. The World Health Organization took two weeks to come up with covid as the official name of the new strain of corona virus, they sighted the reason for taking to long is to avoid racial prejudice and stereotypes in the naming process, it seems like the real reason is to get a rabbi's seal of approval on the name. The fact that the Chinese are becoming fed up with the CCP over the handling of the virus and the CCP's information lockdown shows to me that their magic is backfiring, thoughts?

COVID-KOBE-HEBREW.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZnOikBrk4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_death

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
(...)
Are the jews trying to attempt to start another type of version of an artificial famine like they have done in the past? - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30517#p132581

Ok, Italy is the only Western Country that employed simil-China measures.
Quarantine for over 50.000 people, cafè closed at 18.00, shops closed, etc.
The jewish communist dream becoming reality?
We can observe from the inside.

- People queued for hours in supermarket in quarantined areas. Giant malls are not here so food is not enough.
https://video.corriere.it/b8bcb8e4-56ff-11ea-b89d-a5ca249e9e1e/b8bcb8e4-56ff-11ea-b89d-a5ca249e9e1e
- Police and Army regulating access and food queues
- Constant worry for the people, not sure what they will find tomorrow to buy.

Consequences :
- People run out of quarantined areas through secondary roads or fields to shop in malls = no care for others' healt
- Many factories are closed = no production, no work for people
- Populace will hide and do hide symptoms out of fear of being quarantined

Jewish measures :
- Spreading a fake "security" feeling, saying virus is no more than a flu = trying to push people to spread virus easily and worsen the problem
- Creating polemic and fights between government and local authorities to weaken defense measures and worn out responsible people
- Making of course money out of basic needs (coming soon)

All of this seems a giant "communism implanted" test on local population.

Apparently Bosnia has been hit too now with the Coronavirus. They sent a bus with children to Italy and now let them back in without any checks whatsoever. Many of the kids reported virus-like symptoms. No quarantine on them as of yet, possibly hundreds infected already. It seems very heavily like this was done on purpose to spread the virus to these countries.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKV5MK2bdw

Another video from Peak Prosperity. The reason im posting this is that within the 22nd min. Of the video, the guy post pictures of cases in South Korea and Iran of people falling down like in China: Dead.

I want to mention here something I was thinking while I was having breakfast this morning. Corona is the Spanish word for CROWN. Are the jews trying to attack subconsciously our crown chakra with this ???

Interesting post from Reddit /r/Conspiracy on the virus:
Source, with 25+ hyperlinks in the text: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/f9ygr8/proving_why_covid19_is_the_worst_pandemic_since/

Proving why COVID-19 is the worst pandemic since the Spanish Flu.

"Hello again r/conspiracy, I’m back, and with a lot more ammunition.

Over the past few days, I have spent a lot of time researching and compiling the best information we have on COVID-19 all in one post. Here, I am going to definitively prove to the many doubters from last time why COVID-19 is the worst novel virus we have seen in a century. This is a long post, and I won’t be providing a tl;dr because you need to know all the facts. Additionally, I have taken out all of the speculation I had from last post, and am just going to stick to the facts.

Alright, let’s get into it.

First, I will debunk the most common argument that COVID-19 is essentially just the flu. It is FAR worse than the flu or any other recent novel outbreak, and here's why:

1) Coronavirus is roughly 20x deadlier than the flu according to current numbers with a roughly 2% mortality rate. I will say, I think it’s lower due to the overall lack of data, but isolated cases like the diamond princess are showing us it is pretty close. If hospitals get overrun, this number gets much much higher due to the lack of care for critically ill patients.

2) R-naught is how many people will get infected on average by one person. Coronavirus is extremely contagious with an r-naught of 4-6.7 according to this Los Alamos preprint (a very highly regarded research center). For reference, seasonal flu is about 1.3. This means that unchecked, the coronavirus is about 3x more contagious than the seasonal flu. There have been superspreaders that have done immense damage all by themselves. Here is a worrying comparison graph showing COVID19 in relation to other recent outbreaks like SARS, Ebola, and MERS.

3) It is not necessarily the mortality rate that we need to be worried about, but a combination of both mortality and infection rate. The Spanish flu was just a very severe flu (also about 2% mortality rate, sound familiar?), but it managed to kill at least 50 million because it infected so many people.

4) The vast majority of governments including the US have been quarantining people for 14 days, but there have been many cases confirmed to have longer incubation periods; some up to 27 days. Additionally, there is new evidence that people can get reinfected. Patients have been slipping through the cracks of quarantines all over the world, and we are finally starting to find out. 21 different countries confirmed a new case of coronavirus on Tuesday.

So how does it actually stack up against past viruses?

Ok, so I have more than proven that coronavirus is much more deadly and much more infectious than the seasonal flu, glad to get that out of the way. SARS, Ebola, and MERS were more deadly but WAY less infectious. But OP, there were other flus that killed a couple million, what about those? Well yes, but they were only a couple times deadlier than the regular flu (instead of 20x like COVID-19) and I can't find anything about mass quarantines or supply chain disruption. They were essentially just deadlier flu seasons.

A big factor in this is that COVID-19 carriers can be highly infectious without showing any symptoms. For obvious reasons, this and the insufficient 14-day quarantine standard makes containment damn near impossible. In fact, officials are saying it is beyond containment.

All COVID-19 confirmed statistics

keep in mind that these are only people that have been tested and confirmed. China doesn’t even count those who die in their homes and were never explicitly confirmed. And they especially don't waste tests on those with very mild symptoms. Take these as very conservative numbers.

China especially doesn’t have the facilities to test all those that are asymptomatic or not very ill, nor do they classify undiagnosed deaths/illnesses as COVID-19 illnesses.

Thailand, Iran, Indonesia, Turkey, the US, China, pick a country. Many are either hiding their numbers or have no clue what is going on. Many countries are not publishing their numbers, not being forthcoming with the facts. Is this getting old yet? The confirmed statistics are nowhere near the real statistics.

Look at what they do, not what they say.

China’s carbon emissions have massively dropped. The Hubei province hasn't been working, and people have been welded inside their homes. Do you want to know how these people feel? Listen to the sounds coming from Wuhan residential buildings at night. Admittedly, most of these people are probably just frustrated/bored, and succumbing to cabin fever, but it is unsettling enough to include. The good news, however, according to the traffic on a popular Chinese social media app (Weibo), is that China's draconian quarantine measures might actually be working. Additionally, China is slowly going back to work. The problem is, once China goes back to work the virus will inevitably experience a resurgence when people leave quarantine. Herein lies the problem; it's not going away, and the economy can't wait for it to pass. I look forward to a study showing if the virus can survive the heat, but there is no definitive evidence for this possibility at the moment.

I implore you to look not at what governments are saying, and instead what they are doing. There have never been quarantines of this scale in the history of the world. Do you think China would spend all this money on hospitals, incinerators, containment, and damage mitigation over the flu? For anyone that really wants to get into the nitty-gritty on the effects on the global market, u/Fwoggie2 has been creating incredibly detailed daily updates over on r/supplychain. Seriously, he demonstrates the economic effects better than I could.

Why is the WHO the way that they are?

Coronavirus meets all the criteria of a pandemic, yet the WHO has not declared it as such. Turns out, the WHO no longer uses these criteria. There are many theories as to why they have not announced a pandemic, but due to the nature/attempted honesty of this post, I will not go into them. The fact is, COVID-19 is categorically a pandemic, and many experts agree (one of many examples).

Conclusion

Anyone who still believes this is just a different flu and not the largest pandemic we've seen in a century is falling victim to normalcy bias. It's very common and happens to everyone in different ways. The fact is, the numbers are far worse than anything we've seen in the past, governments are panicking, and financial effects are finally showing. The NYSE is still falling, even today. The novel coronavirus is way more deadly, and way more infectious than anything we have seen in a long time. And since there isn't a world war taking the attention away from it like with the Spanish flu, we need to be worried about economic fallout.

What can the individual do about this?

Nothing, really. Don't go to mass gatherings if the virus is present in your area. Prep with food and sanitization, and masks. Wait for a vaccine or effective treatment. The classic stuff.

Don't panic. Business-as-usual is the key to mitigating this thing and creating the best outcome for all. Don't pull stocks, they always bounce back eventually; those who held on in 2008 eventually saw their profits come back. Same situation here. Don't overbuy food and participate in causing shortages.

The difference between now and pandemics of the past is the fact that the world is globalized. The economic fallout from this has far worse potential than we've ever seen or experienced in history. This is why the WHO is so vague and why the CDC "isn't testing". You can't confirm community level spread if you aren't testing for it.
"

Coronavirus: Japanese woman tests positive for second time:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/27/japanese-woman-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-for-second-time

I found this video on youtube which should go back to around January 24th.
The translated video had been published but then subsequently deleted from youtube.
This is the translation; what I found interesting is that it talks about a virus mutation.
I push it here for the correctness of the information.
I don't know if the source is reliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=TQnMM-YNJw8&feature=emb_logo

Family and friends, I am Jin Wei. I am currently inside the Wuhan outbreak region, Han Hou area. I would like to describe the condition inside the Hubei province, as well as the outbreak situation in the entire China. Currently there are already 90,000 cases of pneumonia contraction. What is the rate of contraction? If one person contracted this disease and is not properly quarantined and treated, this individual will infect 14 people that came in contact with him. That is a significant multiplier. During the spring festival, in our culture, families like to get together, dine together. But this is unlike any other years. I hope that people can stay home, do not gather, and do not visit families. There is a spring festival every year. If everyone can stay safe, you can always get together later.

Now let me report the situation and the amount of medical supplies condition at our front line hospitals. At this moment, our condition is beyond the control of our supervisors, health department, other organizations, city officials, and state officials. Through the media we are asking for donation of supplies from the outside world. These are medical supplies, such as, protective eye goggles, disposable surgical face masks, disposable gloves, bio-hazard suits, and bio-hazard pants. These supplies are in great shortages. Our medical team who just got off their shift are deployed to the front line again. The reason that I am practically making this video at the front line is to alert you all and to raise your awareness. Let me emphasize once again, during the spring festival, do not go out! Stay home! Otherwise, why are we risking our lives? ! It is for my family, my love ones, and their health. I hope you can understand. I also understand that my family members do not access social media. So if you receive this information, please pick up the phones and call around, notify each other. This is something you must do! You must do your best to educate yourselves regarding this disease. This is a political assignment.

Now I would like to inform you with a very bad news. The corona-virus has mutated. It is now a second generation virus. When it was still in its first generation, we were still able to treat this… However, after the last mutation, it became deadly. That is because the pneumonia is no longer one patient infected one other person. In this generation, one patient will infect 14 others. The rate of infection are now increasing exponentially. So please remember, do not go out, do not visit people, do not gather in a group, do not have dinner party. Thank you everyone.

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
(...)
The rate of infection are now increasing exponentially. So please remember, do not go out, do not visit people, do not gather in a group, do not have dinner party. Thank you everyone[/b].[/i]

That's something to be worried about.
So, we see everywhere infection rates increased. China reports 80k cases, South Korea is reporting 5k cases, how is it possible Vietnam reports 16 cases???

The amount of bullshit is evident, Vietnam quarantined more than 10.000 people in a second in half Febrary for "7" infections. I doubt they have "16" infections in view of their lifestyle at strict physical contact.
Also news on Vietnam seems silenced, I would keep en eye on those countries close to China.

Gerecht Ror said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
(...)
The rate of infection are now increasing exponentially. So please remember, do not go out, do not visit people, do not gather in a group, do not have dinner party. Thank you everyone[/b].[/i]

So, we see everywhere infection rates increased. China reports 80k cases, South Korea is reporting 5k cases, how is it possible Vietnam reports 16 cases???

The amount of bullshit is evident, Vietnam quarantined more than 10.000 people in a second in half Febrary for "7" infections. I doubt they have "16" infections in view of their lifestyle at strict physical contact.
Also news on Vietnam seems silenced, I would keep en eye on those countries close to China.

The other nations are not telling the truth, that is obvious. They will tell the truth only when half of the nations will be infected.

Gerecht Ror said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
(...)

Thing is to find an infected case, someone who is sick, and doesn't tell themselves it's just the flu, just waits until shit goes really bad and goes to the hospital. Only then they become a verified case. And only after this and *IF* they want this reported, their number is added to the infected cases.

There is no way that a virus that spreads so easily hasn't really spread on many more people. But there are also people who are 100% unsymptomatic and one cannot even see they have the virus.

So small numbers reported doesn't mean that the virus isn't spreading. Indeed, since it has 2-3 weeks of incubation time, we will only truly know in about 2-3 weeks from now, or maybe 4 weeks, how many people are truly infected. Now we are early on the spreading phase.

After a point small countries will not report data as simply the whole country will just go bankrupt or experience collapse or a total halting, and most countries cannot afford to do this to themselves. Everyone saw what happened in China and many countries will take the route to silence most probably now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
(...)

Thing is to find an infected case, someone who is sick, and doesn't tell themselves it's just the flu, just waits until shit goes really bad and goes to the hospital. Only then they become a verified case. And only after this and *IF* they want this reported, their number is added to the infected cases.

There is no way that a virus that spreads so easily hasn't really spread on many more people. But there are also people who are 100% unsymptomatic and one cannot even see they have the virus.

So small numbers reported doesn't mean that the virus isn't spreading. Indeed, since it has 2-3 weeks of incubation time, we will only truly know in about 2-3 weeks from now, or maybe 4 weeks, how many people are truly infected. Now we are early on the spreading phase.

After a point small countries will not report data as simply the whole country will just go bankrupt or experience collapse or a total halting, and most countries cannot afford to do this to themselves. Everyone saw what happened in China and many countries will take the route to silence most probably now.

If you get 25 percent of US citizens infected and take a 4 percent mortality rate of the virus, you kill around 33 million people, 660000 in every state.

One of the best antiviral plants is garlic eat it raw uncooked and the fumes even cover the lungs from viruses (not sure how safe but it works against) etc. Might be a cheap solution, for people who can´t get a mask, and a nother + point people avoid you ;) so less infection risk. Better smell then be ill or death.

ginger is also antiviral. But it can´t couver the lungs (no fumes)

"Garlic's potential to combat heart disease has received a lot of attention, but it should receive even more acclaim for its antimicrobial properties. Fresh, raw garlic has proven itself since ancient times as an effective killer of bacteria and viruses. Once again, we can thank allicin. Laboratory studies confirm that raw garlic has antibacterial and antiviral properties. Not only does it knock out many common cold and flu viruses but its effectiveness also spans a broad range of both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (two major classifications of bacteria), fungus, intestinal parasites, and yeast. Cooking garlic, however, destroys the allicin, so you'll need to use raw garlic to prevent or fight infections.

Antimicrobial Activity

Garlic's infection-fighting capability was confirmed in a study conducted by researchers at the University of Ottawa that was published in the April 2005 issue of Phytotherapy Research. Researchers tested 19 natural health products that contain garlic and five fresh garlic extracts for active compounds and antimicrobial activity.

They tested the effectiveness of these substances against three types of common bacteria: E. faecalis, which causes urinary tract infections; N. gonorrhoeae, which causes the sexually transmitted disease gonorrhea; and S. aureus, which is responsible for many types of infections that are common in hospitals. The products most successful at eradicating these bacteria were the ones with the highest allicin content.

Now garlic is being investigated to see whether it can help us battle microbes that are resistant to antibiotics. Can garlic go where current antibiotics cannot and knock out the resistant bacteria? Perhaps.

One simple but meaningful demonstration of garlic's antibacterial power can be found in a study conducted at the University of California, Irvine. Garlic juice was tested in the laboratory against a wide spectrum of potential pathogens, including several antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria. It showed significant activity against the pathogens. Even more exciting was the fact that garlic juice still retained significant antimicrobial activity even in dilutions ranging up to 1:128 of the original juice.

Garlic and Your Gums
Garlic may even help your gums stay healthy. In a study published in the July 2005 issue of Archives of Oral Biology, researchers concluded that garlic extract inhibits disease-causing bacteria in the mouth and may be valuable in fighting periodontitis, a serious gum disease. (Untreated gingivitis often leads to periodontisis, a condition in which the ligaments and bones supporting the teeth become infected and inflamed, ultimately resulting in tooth loss.)

This is exciting news because oral health can impact the rest of your body. For instance, disease-causing bacteria in your mouth can get into the bloodstream via bleeding gums, travel to your heart valve, and damage it.

Is it possible that garlic can work alongside prescription medications to reduce side effects or to help the drugs work better? Results from several studies say yes.

In a Rutgers University study that used bacteria in lab dishes, garlic and two common antibiotics were pitted against certain antibiotic-resistant strains of S. aureus (a gram-positive bacteria) and E. coli (a gram-negative bacteria). Garlic was able to significantly increase the effectiveness of the two antibiotic medications in killing the bacteria.

Research done in Mexico City at a facility supported by the National Institutes of Health of Mexico also showed some interesting results. It extended previous research in rats that used aged garlic extract and various sulfur-containing compounds from garlic along with gentamicin, a powerful antibiotic that can cause kidney damage. When any of the garlic compounds was ingested along with gentamicin, kidney damage was diminished.

Next, researchers set about to determine whether garlic weakened the effectiveness of gentamicin. As it turns out, the exact opposite happened: Garlic actually enhanced the effect of gentamicin. These findings indicate that with the use of garlic, perhaps less gentamicin would be needed, and kidney damage could be minimized.

Judging by research conducted in lab dishes and animals, it appears that garlic is a strong defender against microbes, even against those that have developed a resistance to common antibiotics. It also appears that garlic enhances the effects of some traditional antibiotics. But does it stand up to the test in humans?

Battling the Bugs Within

Eating raw garlic may help combat the sickness-causing bugs that get loose inside our bodies. Garlic has been used internally as a folk remedy for years, but now the plant is being put to the test scientifically for such uses. So far, its grades are quite good as researchers pit it against a variety of bacteria.

For eons, herbalists loaded soups and other foods with garlic and placed garlic compresses on people's chests to provide relief from colds and chest congestion. Now the Mayo Clinic has stated, "preliminary reports suggest that garlic may reduce the severity of upper respiratory tract infection." The findings have not yet passed the scrutiny of numerous, large, well-designed human studies, so current results are classified as "unclear."

Can a garlic clove help stop your sniffles? A study published in the July/August 2001 issue of Advances in Therapy examined the stinking rose's ability to fight the common cold. The study involved 146 volunteers divided into two groups. One group took a garlic supplement for 12 weeks during the winter months, while the other group received a placebo. The group that received garlic had significantly fewer colds -- and the colds that they did get went away faster -- than the placebo group.

Garlic also may help rid the intestinal tract of Giardia lamblia, a parasite that commonly lives in stream water and causes giardiasis, an infection of the small intestine. Hikers and campers run the risk of this infection whenever they drink untreated stream or lake water.

Herbalists prescribe a solution of one or more crushed garlic cloves stirred into one-third of a cup of water taken three times a day to eradicate Giardia. If you're fighting giardiasis, be sure to consult your health-care provider, because it's a nasty infection, and ask if you can try garlic as part of your treatment.

Finally, in the January 2005 issue of Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, researchers reported the results of an investigation into whether fresh garlic extract would inhibit C. albicans, a cause of yeast infections. The extract was very effective in the first hour of exposure to C. albicans, but the effectiveness decreased during the 48-hour period it was measured. However, traditional antifungal medications also have the same declining effectiveness as time passes.

A solution of raw garlic and water may stop wounds from becoming infected.
A solution of raw garlic and water may stop
wounds from becoming infected.

Want more information about garlic? Try:

Vegetable Recipes: Find delicious recipes that feature garlic.
Nutrition: Find out how garlic fits in with your overall nutrition plans.
Vegetable Gardens: Grow a full harvest of great vegetables this year.
Gardening: We answer your questions about all things that come from the garden.

This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Consumer Guide (R), Publications International, Ltd., the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider. "

Update NL numbers:
Yesterday from 82 to 182.
Today from 128 to 188.

In italy over 1000 more cases were added.

Well my relatives in California just recently got very ill, their whole family is sick and under home isolation for 14 days. They didn't say that they were officially confirmed for the coronavirus and I think they're still waiting for test results but they were told they can't go anywhere, not even a hospital or doctor for anything until then. They're still managing but they've got fevers and say it's quite bad for the lungs but that's about it.

Specter said:
Well my relatives in California just recently got very ill, their whole family is sick and under home isolation for 14 days. They didn't say that they were officially confirmed for the coronavirus and I think they're still waiting for test results but they were told they can't go anywhere, not even a hospital or doctor for anything until then. They're still managing but they've got fevers and say it's quite bad for the lungs but that's about it.

We definitely wish good and fast recovery, please keep us updated. This sounds about normal given this virus.

Are they feeling weak? Any other symptoms? Or a lot like the regular flu?

As some of you know, coronavirus has arrived to Hungary too thanks to a retard Iranian PHARMACOLOGY STUDENT at Semmelweis University who didn't comply with the university’s request to stay home for two weeks after coming back to Hungary from Iran! He was the first infected person in Hungary, if everything is true. The idiot even went to a birthday party too and there he infected others.

The second infected person was also an Iranian student but he was normal he stayed at his home for 2 weeks and went to hospital as well to get tested.

Now another 2 Iranian people who are possibly infected wanted to refuse the quarantine in the hospital. The doctors even had to call the police to the hospital because they became abusive towards the nurses and doctors... but in a level I can understand it because they did not want to stay with infected patients in the same hospital room until they are not tested.
Unfortunately the health care system is messed up in our country and there are no more place in the hospital for idividual separations...

Presently there are 9 infected people in Hungary, 3 Hungarian, 4 Iranian and 1 Brit man.

Everyone take care!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Specter said:

We definitely wish good and fast recovery, please keep us updated. This sounds about normal given this virus.

Are they feeling weak? Any other symptoms? Or a lot like the regular flu?

It's pretty much just like the regular flu as they've said. Their throat is in terrible condition too but they say they're getting slightly better. I'm still unsure how they get their supplies but I will definitely update what becomes of them later on. They're only testing and treating patients who are suffering really severe symptoms as they simply do not have enough test kits to check everyone who feels sick.

Not sure if accurate, it may be the case :

Some Chinese epidemiologists, however, would have known that the Covid-19 has an air resistance of about 30 minutes and, as if that were not enough, can be transmitted even 4.5 meters away.
If this turns out to be true, the measures currently in place may not be enough.

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?fr...dio-cinese-rivaluta-la-distanza-di-sicurezza/

Sounds like this virus (((is turning))) into a tool to introduce communist-like measures worldwide?

I'm checking situation about corona spreading on www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ . There's a list with all countries that have coronavirus cases, and it shows number of new infections being reported daily. It looks like those statistics are based on local media and most of them have links to articles from current countries.
Funny is this how small infection increase is being noted lately in China comparing to European countries that note 300-1000 daily and growing. It looks like communist Chinese government silenced media what haven't been yet totally done in Europe.
At the moment in Stockholm where I'm living situation look quite normal. Well I'm living in the middle of no go zone from some time and my normality definition may have changed a little bit but about corona there's no panic yet. However media report about 350 cases in Sweden from which almost 100 has been reported yesterday. That means that today it can be 200 and tommorrow 500. For example in Italy it was less than 100 new cases daily in first days of March while now it's almost 1.5K.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brothers and Sisters please post any pertinent news you think that require to be put on this thread for better spreading.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=144642#p144642

What about this topic?

https://youtu.be/lbPdtU7govU .. This guy is a salesperson,,, but,,,, is the situation this serious ? Is his political source telling the truth ? 10 days till medical issues ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brothers and Sisters please post any pertinent news you think that require to be put on this thread for better spreading.

I found a thread from /pol/ 4chan supposedly from someone who works in finance and has inside information from the CDC & WHO. It sounds like a bunch of larp but keep in mind this post was from January 30, 2020 and shockingly some of the things he has said so far have actually followed up such certain stocks crashing, viral mutations, Chinas infection number, but in particular the situation in Italy.

The archived thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/241674007
Highlighted messages:
https://ibb.co/mCCXWMg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"pull your stocks now--pandemic incoming Anonymous ID:nQzQS2i3 Thu 30 Jan 2020 21:41:18 No.241674007

So I'm kind of glad I didn't say anything about it two days ago when I was tempted to post but I knew about this ahead of time. I decided against posting on Tuesday that WHO was about to declare a global emergency but I've still had mixed feelings and I can't be easily identified at this point so I'll let you know now /pol/ that it's way worse than what you're being told. I'll preface this by saying I work in finance and have friends and family in the medical industry and field, including at CDC and one close friend at WHO.

For starters the Ro (pronounced R naught) is actually around 6, not 3. Secondly it's slightly more lethal in current form, with China covering up a LOT of the deaths by passing them off as heart attacks, pneumonia, kidney failure, all sorts of official causes to hide the real numbers. CDC and WHO are highly aware of this. You will also hear the phrase "confirmed cases." It's presently thought by epidemiologists that China surpassed 120,000 cases on Tuesday at the lowest; it is also possible they hit 100k over a week ago. All they know for sure is China definitely had at minimum 120,000 infections by Tuesday.

There are very high profile investors who've been silently pulling out ahead of time. Travel and tourism, the hospitality and service industries, these are just the most immediate and obvious. Manufacturing is about to go on a wild ride. The only "safe" industries to invest in right now are the biomedical fields and plastics oddly enough. Virtually all other industries are going to be massively hit and anybody in the know has been trying to do this as quietly as possible before SHTF partly to avoid insider trading allegations but more importantly to not start a panic.

This is also why CDC and WHO is hiding it. So far as they are concerned, no matter how bad the disease is, a panic is always going to be worse. This is also why a lot of economists are downplaying it or outright lying to you.
in the next year or two.

In the coming months the disease is going to be sustaining infections globally including sustained local infections in virtually every major metropolitan center on earth by late May. US CDC and WHO are both projecting anywhere from 60,000 to 2 million deaths by early summer. Again, they are downplaying this because 2 million is not considered to be a lot of people, but that's under their assumption that they can stall the infections in every major urban zone.

Now for the bad part. They are expecting this thing to mutate further. Those results from the Australian lab are not good. This virus has a very high propensity to mutate into a highly lethal form and WHO is predicting a fairly probable likelihood that if it reaches certain bat populations in Brazil that it can jump to a 15% lethality rate. That means that the minute you hear about Rio or Brasilia or wherever reporting cases you need to immediately make sure you've got a month worth of supplies because it's going to start killing many millions of people. So far as people like WHO are concerned who deal with numbers like that all the time this isn't major and they're more concerned about lying to you that everything is not that bad because their calculus is that more people will die from refusing to seek medical treatment for anything from cancer to heart disease or other illnesses from hysteria over getting infected with this nCoV.

They are also highly aware of the fact that most countries particularly the US have no surge capacity. Basically what this means is that hospitals have a certain threshold of average occupied beds versus spare capacity in emergency events, and that a massive enough disaster can immediately render EMS useless. ALL of Hubei had already hit and surpassed the surge capacity of Chinese hospitals over a week ago. Presently a majority of Chinese major metropolitan areas are hitting surge capacity as we speak and you're going to know I was telling you the truth when reports of martial law being enforced throughout China enters the news in the following week or two.

This is a highly virulent disease whose spread is now estimated to be unstoppable in the bad but not worst case scenario. The markets are going to panic. Chinese markets have not initially opened yet which is why this is going to come as a major shock starting next week. It's going to floor the markets. People will remain blindly hopeful as things keep getting worse. If you've got major investments in the stock market you're going to get hosed. Pretty much what everybody who knows anything is expecting behind closed doors is that we're about to enter a major and possibly protracted recession. We're overstretched in a lot of areas so we've already been expecting some possible corrections here and there but what's been happening in China is going to tank their economy so bad that no matter how much state interference in the market and lying and desperate money printing the Chinese pull they're simply not going to manage to hide this one and it's going to ripple strongly throughout the Asian markets and finally wash us in the US and EU.

Remember, the most optimistic prediction at this point is 60,000 people are going to get killed in the next few months. It's highly infectious with an R6, probable chance of further mutations, infectious during the prodromal phase, and it's airborne. The only reason you're not already seeing thousands of people confirmed outside of China yet is because the incubation period but believe me the WHO is already talking about how "problematic" modeling the Chinese response in Western countries is going to be, and the first country they want to try it out in is Italy. If it begins a large outbreak in a major Italian city they want to work through the Italian authorities and world health organizations to begin locking down Italian cities in a vain attempt to slow down the spread at least until they can develop and distribute vaccines, which btw is where you need to start investing.

The not just bad but scary case scenario is that they fail to contain it and that it also mutates in South America. This is going to be far, far worse than the Spanish flu if that happens and it's going to completely crash the global economy. This is concerned by world health authorities to be "only" 20.6-7% probable of happening however so as far as they're concerned they're taking it one step at a time not to start a panic, but it is estimated a one in five chance of over a hundred million people dying in the next year. Redfield is aware of this along with some other top American CDC staff and triaging the situation the situation according to that logic. Ask Kyle about this when you've got a chance. European health authorities do not seem fully debriefed on all this yet but WHO as far as I'm aware is where the numbers themselves mostly originated along with the models.

I'm not saying to panic. I somewhat agree with them even. I just think it's a really shitty thing to not be sharing this information with the public because they arrogantly think we're all irrational and shouldn't be informed as they are. I'm a bit peeved with that we're rational and you're not attitude of some of these people.

But with that being said there's no stopping what's about to happen to the markets now and the only thing stopping it is by everybody like me telling the truth to our investors and then lying our pants off in public to everybody as we're trying to prevent a full scale panic as everyone understands the gravity of the situation and starts a mass sell off all at once, so it's become a me and mine mentality of a lot of people to advise your clients accordingly and pull the fuck out and into everything else even memecoin, gold, and government bonds before everybody else figures out what's happening because hey, if you're in a crowded concert and a fire is starting it makes more sense to quietly exit the building before anyone knows what's going on then shout fire and get trampled under the stamped right?

Just be aware of the key thing: Brazilian and other South American cities. If it spreads there too badly and they can't be contained then we're all fucked. Even without that happening tens of millions of people are probably about to be infected, and possibly even hundreds of millions within the next year or two.

Listen I don't care if you believe me or not. No, I'm not going to specifically name names which of my close friends and family member work for WHO and CDC and are thus violating the media blackout. I'm also not going to post even the name or pics of stationary for the brokerage I work at, in that case not because of this as much as not wanting to get fired for posting on /pol/. I've already gotten warnings about inappropriate use of company time and resources as it is so I'm posting from home. It's no sweat off my back I mean you can go out and set all your money on fire so far as I care. I just feel, almost something like guilt not talking about it. I figure fellow /pol/acks aren't all bad and at least deserve enough of a heads up to protect your investments and other interests as well as your loved ones. I mean you're going to know I told you the truth in about a week one way or the other. Me not telling you about WHO being about to declare a global emergency is just whatever and let's me say the more important things about to go down than that. I don't think they're going to figure out who's been breaking all those gags and media blackout any time soon anyway.

Oh and if you have any hotel or airline investments, man do I feel bad for you bro.

No offense but just what the fuck does that have to do with this anyway? I mean other than the fact that a certain mysterious group of investors has preferentially treated quietly informing and bailing out the other pipe hitting members of the tribe a few weeks ago.

Already told you right now it's all about plastics and biomed. You play this right you're going to be freaking rich with a small put. There's also rumors about going into textiles and disposable fabrics and things related to paper milling if we get enough of a pandemic panic but I think the concept is idiotic because yorue not just assuming people start burning their clothes practically but that a lot of that industry is in China. It's one of the stupidest rumors I heard yet and I think you're going to see catastrophic damage to those industries because there's so much of it relying on India and China.

Blackout? They're trying to calmly in I guess doctorly fashion you'd call it break the news slowly. You'll notice how long it took them to publicly declare the emergency.

I think the biggest thing you should've noticed is how much they overplayed how awesome China is and how much everything is under control. When they things being under control that hard it means it's in reality that bad and going to get that much worse. Simply stated, epidemiologists and people in the medical profession are quietly freaking out right now. They're also the most likely to get infected and then maybe infect their loved ones so I don't blame them.

Don't expect official numbers to start getting published by world health authorities about the truth in China any time soon. Possibly not even until after the happening is already ending. What you're going to see is massive amounts of person to person transmission throughout the West over the next three weeks and that they cant cover up, only manage the message.

Euros. You have no idea how much of my assets I've already dropped into euros. The US is particularly going to get fucked hard by this. People are going to start dropping in the streets because they're too scared of doctor bills, our surge capacity is absolutely TERRIBLE, our state level agencies are not coordinated enough, there is no possibility at all of quarantine and any deaths from this nCoV are going to pale in comparison to the civil unrest from basically trying to enforce martial law. All the dindu and poorfag neighborhoods are going to be a problem and hellholes like LA are going to spread it like wildfire, which is pretty terrifying that one of the first US cases was LA. It'll burn right through the hobo slums and junkie tent cities.

Again we'll bounce back but whatever government bonds I have, eh. I mean the real big thing is how deeply involved we are in China and this is really going to do catastrophic damage to their economy and by extension to us. I've got a property on European soil and some euro liquid assets so while I'm moving stuff to safe havens I'm not terribly worried but I know I'm still getting hosed and just hoping to make enough profit off this tragedy or opportunity depending how you see it to offset my losses and maybe even get ahead, but man the economy is going to be super sluggish for awhile and that's being optimistic. Markets probably won't even recover until like September 2020. At least, most likely. Expect things to be worse than 2008-2009 level of bad if we get Brazilian bats in the mix. Then it may not be until like 2022 the global economy is recovering.

(Last message:)
Anonymous ID:K7b3LNeL Thu 30 Jan 2020 22:12:59 No.241677801 Report
Quoted By: >>241678145
>>241677071
Your brokerage isn't expecting a time for the breakdown?

I want to short the market. Will it begin to collapse in February?

Anonymous ID:nQzQS2i3 Thu 30 Jan 2020 22:16:01 No.241678145 Report
>>241677801
March
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite some predictions proven to be true, I hope no one does anything drastic with the information presented here and takes it with a grain of salt. Also, there was a post called "unmasking corona" which shows the capability one has to write misinformation and make it seem believable but inciting panic for no reason but I believe that this could be a different case. It'd be wise to keep somethings he's said in mind and to not panic but to make sure we get through this as smoothly as possible.

As for his advice on the stocks, we're on our own for that and I'd suggest a financial forum for better advice but for me personally, I'll have eyes on some things that I definitely may be able to pull something interesting.

Specter said:
(...)
Don't expect official numbers to start getting published by world health authorities about the truth in China any time soon. Possibly not even until after the happening is already ending. What you're going to see is massive amounts of person to person transmission throughout the West over the next three weeks and that they cant cover up, only manage the message.

I can report personally and through people I know in different zones, in Italy areas with "few" infections reportee see an uncommon number of ambulances running up and down. We see ambulances with plates coming from 400 km or more. Possibly sick people are transferred, or most likely several cases are not fully reported in the news. Something happens behind the scenes.

I don't have an official source for this, but on Mr Metokur's latest stream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhYJm3trUs) he was going over some reports and articles on Ncov and Covid19, and from that they've said it can infect the CNS and spinal fluid.

It also has been found to create a gray mucus like substance that fills up the lungs and makes it hard to breath. Sudden comas have been reported, and it has been found out that China's definition of "Mild case" is having Pneumonia and a fever of 103-104 degrees Fahrenheit, severe to them means irreversible lung damage, and critical condition is multi organ failure, coma, and possible total lung failure.

Covid19 has also mutated into Ncov, and there's also another strain out there now too. I really do feel this is Isreal's last attempt before putting nukes on the table, but only time will tell. Either way, I'm glad it also spread to Isreal, they deserve the worst fate imaginable.

Something to note with this too, is Corona (and its variants) go directly for the lungs. And it's been stated before, the breath is life. So Corona literally saps peoples life away and kills them? And if so, could this all be a giant attempt to harvest as much death energy as possible for a final attack? Or is this in itself their last best ditch effort?

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/247850/20200309/black-rain-falls-over-japan-is-the-japanese-government-secretly-burning-bodies-of-coronavirus-victims.htm .. Is there anything related to the virus in this ?

Coronavirus x-rays show terrifying damage in lungs of Covid-19 victims

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coronavirus-x-rays-show-terrifying-21672219

This is serious guys. Death is NOT the only concern here... even if one recovers from the virus, often severe, permanent damage is done to the body, especially the lungs. Recently a double-lung transplant was performed in China because the patient, although recovered from the virus, had extreme lung damage to the point he couldn't breathe without a machine anymore... https://nypost.com/2020/03/02/chinese-doctors-perform-worlds-first-double-lung-transplant-for-coronavirus-victim/
"The man eventually tested negative for the disease, but had suffered irreversible pulmonary damage during his illness."

The neuroinvasive potential of SARS-CoV2 may be at least partially responsible for the respiratory failure of COVID-19 patients.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32104915
[This is from a scientific journal and should be taken seriously]

This virus shares highly homological sequence with SARS-CoV, and causes acute, highly lethal pneumonia (COVID-19) with clinical symptoms similar to those reported for SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV. The most characteristic symptom of COVID-19 patients is respiratory distress, and most of the patients admitted to the intensive care could not breathe spontaneously. Additionally, some COVID-19 patients also showed neurologic signs such as headache, nausea and vomiting. Increasing evidence shows that coronaviruses are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the central nervous system inducing neurological diseases. The infection of SARS-CoV has been reported in the brains from both patients and experimental animals, where the brainstem was heavily infected. Furthermore, some coronaviruses have been demonstrated able to spread via a synapse-connected route to the medullary cardiorespiratory center from the mechano- and chemoreceptors in the lung and lower respiratory airways. In light of the high similarity between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV2, it is quite likely that the potential invasion of SARS-CoV2 is partially responsible for the acute respiratory failure of COVID-19 patients.

The (((WHO))) today declared the pandemic level just one day after Purim, what a cohedence.

Bigot Boy said:
Coronavirus x-rays show terrifying damage in lungs of Covid-19 victims

The Gods want us to spam the RTR so that the necessary pushing is done against the enemy so that this does not full go as the enemy has planned.

We have to defeat them and be unrelenting, more RTRs.

Also everyone should keep posting news here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93u3NECBvZM

Travel ban to Europe

This is fucking ridiculous, places where i lived at previously are testing positive for the coronavirus.....
Hail Father Satan!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/sports/basketball/nba-season-suspended-coronavirus.html

BasketBall is over. By this point all "professional" sports need to suspend their seasons. Its pretty obvious that mass gatherings need to end for a while until the coronavirus is over. March Madness is here as well. To continue on with any parties or arenas is fucking stupid.

https://youtu.be/6YRJDdeenGA .. This guy is likely just a salesman, looking for a quick bit of money.
But,,, is he correct ?

jbkbmz said:
https://youtu.be/6YRJDdeenGA .. This guy is likely just a salesman, looking for a quick bit of money.
But,,, is he correct ?

THAT GUY IS SO FUCKING UGLY!!!!

jbkbmz said:
But,,, is he correct ?
Just my personal opinion, but I think he looks a lot like older human-grey hybrids.

Length said:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/11/sports/basketball/nba-season-suspended-coronavirus.html

BasketBall is over. By this point all "professional" sports need to suspend their seasons. Its pretty obvious that mass gatherings need to end for a while until the coronavirus is over. March Madness is here as well. To continue on with any parties or arenas is fucking stupid.

Nearly every major musical event/festival scheduled between now and May, seemingly have all announced cancellation today.
The virus hasn't broke out in my area yet, but just this week people have been buying out alot of supplies from stores here..
Really glad that we were given the heads up here, because I am fairly well stocked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back