Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To HP Hooded Cobra about the Marketplace

Stormblood

Greetings, High Priest. I'm writing this message because I wanted to know if you received my email where I asked about my position in the queue. I sent it about one week ago and never got any answer. The address I sent it to is the same you told me to message you to in September. I hope everything is fine and you didn't get locked out by Protonmail or anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Everything has been fine, but Protonmail has practiced a lot of deception and caused issues. One such issue is to throw sprcific emails of mine or from others on the spam without any reason given.

Since there is no other service like Protonmail I am forced to stay with it. But everything is OK except my available time lately. The search function and email grouping on Protonmail is the absolute worst. Gmail was the best but it does not apply encryption which is why I refrained from this and have been confined to Protonmail.

I will check the emails again. Protonmail search function is the worst there is in an email. This makes my life harder both with personal emails and any other email.

To explain how fucked up Protonmail is its search, it can take someone a whole day to find a couple of emails. The search function is a trash can. This is so bad that one would need a secretary.

Their advanced system of supposed search which they promise on purchasing a subscription is also a total lie. It is not in anyway better than the free subscription.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you are looking for alternatives consider a normal e-mail provider (gmail will do, but since you own ancient-forums.com domain, this can go too) with manual encryption. Safe communications are known to happen with, Mozilla Thunderbird as e-mail client with Enigmail plugin. It's not that hard to use, you can find simple tutorials.
In fact it is to be trusted more than 3rd party encrypted email providers, as you create your own encryption key, so you have the absolute control over it.

I'm glad someone made a post about this. I've done the same thing and gotten no response several times. I hope you are able to get a few things sorted out. I had ordered a Natal Chart reading in July of 2019 and was wondering where i was in your line as well. I hope things clear up soon.
I find it so amazing the things i have seen posted here in the past few weeks. I'm talking about Finland and the Hindus. Who would have thought we would have these kinds of things back in 2012?

Hail Satan

Enki4ever said:
I'm glad someone made a post about this. I've done the same thing and gotten no response several times. I hope you are able to get a few things sorted out. I had ordered a Natal Chart reading in July of 2019 and was wondering where i was in your line as well. I hope things clear up soon.
I find it so amazing the things i have seen posted here in the past few weeks. I'm talking about Finland and the Hindus. Who would have thought we would have these kinds of things back in 2012?

Hail Satan

Everything is alright, but because it is unverifiable who can shill and who says the Truth or what claims are made, please do mail me at [email protected]

Egon said:
There is Tutanota.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Since there is no other service like Protonmail I am forced to stay with it.

Tutanota follows a dubious procedure of approving your account and other things which IMO at least these are flags. Centered in Germany as well, so it is a weird service.

Stormblood said:
Greetings, High Priest. I'm writing this message because I wanted to know if you received my email where I asked about my position in the queue. I sent it about one week ago and never got any answer. The address I sent it to is the same you told me to message you to in September. I hope everything is fine and you didn't get locked out by Protonmail or anything.
It seems that the Josmarket experienced a sudden surge in orders back in July-August of 2019 :D
I'm in the waiting lounge, too. Also, the Mercury is still in Rx.
I'm itching to get my reading but decided not to bother HP HC.

OTOH, how can I know if the ordered product is already sent out but e-mails cock up again? This way, I may end up living a couple more months in ignorance. I hope HP requests a return receipt via e-mail.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everything has been fine, but Protonmail has practiced a lot of deception and caused issues. One such issue is to throw sprcific emails of mine or from others on the spam without any reason given.

Since there is no other service like Protonmail I am forced to stay with it. But everything is OK except my available time lately. The search function and email grouping on Protonmail is the absolute worst. Gmail was the best but it does not apply encryption which is why I refrained from this and have been confined to Protonmail.

I will check the emails again. Protonmail search function is the worst there is in an email. This makes my life harder both with personal emails and any other email.

To explain how fucked up Protonmail is its search, it can take someone a whole day to find a couple of emails. The search function is a trash can. This is so bad that one would need a secretary.

Their advanced system of supposed search which they promise on purchasing a subscription is also a total lie. It is not in anyway better than the free subscription.

Are you sure this isn't just on your end? I pay for the subscription as well and haven't had any issues your speaking of with the search. The only issues I've experienced is trying to sign into it on occasion to which even though I know 100% everything is put in correctly it will keep denying me off and on.

I have found though that if you type in anything specific to a category with the search it will just bring up everything from that one category forcing you to sift through it all. For example typing proton being they're all 'proton' mails will just list literally every email you have. Same if you type Gab, Google, etc, just brings all of it up at once.

Perhaps there's something you can mess around with the folder making function, perhaps sort things somehow. I've never touched it myself so I can't say how that would work if at all but it might be worth looking at.

Hi. in case you have to search for an email based on dates I sent you an email on the 4th of March 2020. I hope you can work through those odd bugs. Maybe it has to do with the mercury retrograde? Ether way I'm glad things are going ok on your end.

Hail Satan

Apprentice said:
It seems that the Josmarket experienced a sudden surge in orders back in July-August of 2019 :D
To give you a rough idea of how big the queue seems to be, I ordered two readings around March-May last year and am still waiting also. So I'd recommend staying patient for a bit.

Due to the fact that a few people are posting information that can potentially be used against your privacy [there is no need, my e-mail is open] please refrain. No need to put specific information. Even a random jew employee from some company can track who you are with this info posted. There is no need.

Apprentice said:
Stormblood said:

OTOH, how can I know if the ordered product is already sent out but e-mails cock up again? This way, I may end up living a couple more months in ignorance. I hope HP requests a return receipt via e-mail.

I am in communication with Protonmail so the updating of the service will remove any such mailing issues in the future.

Also, much of this is not a question of sheer volume, but personal responsibilities. And the fact I take in high regard everything handed to me, which makes me refuse to slap things together. I want total quality and to avoid mistakes and inappropriate events.

Astrology is more like giving birth and using insight than it's to write like an algorithm. For reasons of closure I cannot relate more on the public forum, but know I am taking this with the seriousness the Gods demand out of this.

The calculation is that issues have been existing [as with any other endeavor] but these boil down to 3% of people or total work done. Unfortunately this percent of failure comes at a default and the enemy's presence is not making things easier.

Since I don't want repeated delays in the future, I am changing business model, which, added with everything else has been quite difficult and closely impossible, but I will manage this.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Are you sure this isn't just on your end? I pay for the subscription as well and haven't had any issues your speaking of with the search. The only issues I've experienced is trying to sign into it on occasion to which even though I know 100% everything is put in correctly it will keep denying me off and on.

I have found though that if you type in anything specific to a category with the search it will just bring up everything from that one category forcing you to sift through it all. For example typing proton being they're all 'proton' mails will just list literally every email you have. Same if you type Gab, Google, etc, just brings all of it up at once.

Perhaps there's something you can mess around with the folder making function, perhaps sort things somehow. I've never touched it myself so I can't say how that would work if at all but it might be worth looking at.

This is a bit more complex than this, because Protonmail has severe limitation to search inside "Forms", such as a forwarded Form.

It is blind because this requires some form of OCR technology and clearly Protonmail does not have one. It mostly understands plain-text and not text included in a form. That is a pain in the ass and terrible, because most of these things work with forms, rather than plain text.

I will look into this and recommendations, and I am glad some SS are helping.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is a bit more complex than this, because Protonmail has severe limitation to search inside "Forms", such as a forwarded Form.

It is blind because this requires some form of OCR technology and clearly Protonmail does not have one. It mostly understands plain-text and not text included in a form. That is a pain in the ass and terrible, because most of these things work with forms, rather than plain text.

I will look into this and recommendations, and I am glad some SS are helping.

Well I'm looking at the settings here and messing around with that folder option and I see a bunch of settings and ways to create custom filters here where it seems you can specify which words correlate with a specific sent mail and can apparently have them automatically moved to a specific folder accordingly.

I'm going to experiment with a couple of these settings but it might help clarify what the worst issue is that you're having on your end and on which e-mail/s and I might be able to mess around with stuff and look some things up to see if I can find a solution. If it's really stressing you out or frustrating you and becoming a burden then it should be something to be fixed, you shouldn't have to just be stuck tolerating it if it's possible to find a better way of doing things and I know you're tight on time which is why I'm fully willing to help in whatever way I can and maybe we can try and test some stuff together to figure something out if you want or when you have the time.

If this whole thing gets figured out it would be like a breath of fresh air and things can be much, much easier for you. You guys are busy enough with other matters, shit like that's just gonna be a wrench in the gears. Up to you though but I'm still going to mess with some stuff on my end whenever I have spare time and will throw some information your way whenever I figure something out or find something that might help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Actually in addition to what I've already written to you regarding proton, I'm not sure if any of this information is beating at a dead horse or if you haven't found out about it yet but either way I'll share it anyways from what I came across so far.

When using the search function, whenever you see something you don't want in the list you can exclude it from the results by typing an '!' in front of a word or sender name, subject, etc to exclude it from the results.

For example, I get occasional notices from Gab that build up in my spam folder among other things, not bothered by them but they're there. Say I went to search a senders name and let's just say their name is actually 'sender'. But when I search up sender those gab emails will swamp the results. I'll just add !gab in the search. So my search would look like: sender !gab

and it will exclude the gab emails from the results. You can keep doing this with additional things just adding them to be excluded in the search: sender !gab !google !youtube !gmail !kast

and you can keep narrowing down the results to what you want to see. I've personally found it's a bit finicky once in a while so play around and see which specific word, name, title etc from a set of emails will exclude them properly. For the most part it seems to just work as is though.

--

If you want to categorize emails by sender, specific subject, etc within a folder, go to the folders/labels settings and create a folder, give whatever name you want. Once that folder is created go to the Filters tab and select 'Add Filter'. You can pick your own settings so I'll just use an example.

Say I want a folder specified for emails from the JoS clergy and I want any and all emails sent from them to be automatically placed in this folder. I would select: If 'the sender' 'is exactly/contains' and then put in the text or pattern for it to recognize. I would put in 'Cobra' or however you have the contact named, hit enter, go in the box again and type 'Shannon' and hit enter to add it to the list of recognized names, 'Mageson', etc, etc.

And then in the Actions, I specify what I want it to do when it recognizes these filters, so 'Move to' and then I'd select the folder I created or if it's not created I'd just select Add Folder and say it's just simply called 'JoS Clergy' and then hit save.

This filter can be turned off and on at will but now whenever those specified senders send you an email they will be included in your inbox but they will also go into the specified folder for you to see and look at. I've tested this with some other disposable emails of mine though and just want to say make sure you don't think it's not working if they don't immediately move to the folder, it seems to only 'initiate' when a new email is sent from that individual. You can manually move them into the folder or just wait for them to email you it seems.

Regarding natal chart reading emails with this method you can probably request to members to put something specific in the subject of their email such as [AST] for astrology and can clarify that you may not see or find the email otherwise if they don't do this. Then with that you can categorize the emails into a folder for you to see them all and use a filter to recognize [AST] and have it go into that folder automatically.

These filters seem quite flexible so you might want to mess around with them for a bit. Hopefully this will help in some way for something and I'll continue to see what else I can find out and test and let you know when I can.

Thank you very much, HP. I hope you manage to solve your problems and find a better work-leisure balance despite your responsibility. I was skeptical at first when you opened the marketplace, because:

• HPS Maxine is no longer offering readings;
• I have a gist of what Priesthood responsibilities entail;
• I hade plenty of time to reflect upon it during the earlier period when only Lydia was offering readings.

Your job is very much appreciated and VERY useful always, regardless of delays. While it's very difficult for people with my kind of birth chart to identify strategies for true, efficient and all-round growth, I always find extremely high value and insight in reading your work and that does defeat any delay due to other priorities and enemy interference.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:
Stormblood said:

I am in communication with Protonmail so the updating of the service will remove any such mailing issues in the future.

Also, much of this is not a question of sheer volume, but personal responsibilities. And the fact I take in high regard everything handed to me, which makes me refuse to slap things together. I want total quality and to avoid mistakes and inappropriate events.

Astrology is more like giving birth and using insight than it's to write like an algorithm. For reasons of closure I cannot relate more on the public forum, but know I am taking this with the seriousness the Gods demand out of this.

The calculation is that issues have been existing [as with any other endeavor] but these boil down to 3% of people or total work done. Unfortunately this percent of failure comes at a default and the enemy's presence is not making things easier.

Since I don't want repeated delays in the future, I am changing business model, which, added with everything else has been quite difficult and closely impossible, but I will manage this.

The issues of protonmail explains your absence then, as I found your silence odd..but honestly just thought you were busy and didn't think much of it.

This makes me wonder; You asked me a while back if I could re-forward the submission. Did you receive it? And do the issue also imply your sent e-mails may become lost as well? Considering the damn mercury retrograde which personally have given me so many weird problems :roll:

Anyways, hope this problem will ease and reduce the amount of stress this is giving you. Can't wait until I receive mine as well, as a little child waiting for the gifts on Yule :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back