Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS Ritual Schedule For 28th February to 5th of March

slyscorpion said:
How many times is it optimal to say the affirmation on the JOS protection ritual it doesn’t say. Do we say it 10 times like the Protection and wealth ritual

1, 3 or 10 times is recommended. I'll get on the webpage and see why it doesn't show up. Thank you.

MoonlessNight666 said:
I got two questions about JoS Protection Ritual

1- is it Algız/Sowilo/Tyr/Algız/Sowilo/Tyr OR Algız18 Sowilo18 Tyr18

2- Can we do the affirmation 10 times?

It's Algiz x18, Sowilo x18, Tyr x18, then affirm 1, 3 or 10 times.

Algiz Algiz Algiz ... Sowilo Sowilo Sowilo .... Tyr Tyr Tyr ... Then affirm 1, 3 or 10 times.

Fuchs said:
What about the JOS Protection Ritual runes repetitions it is written they can be done:
x10,x18,x 40, x60, x80 or x 100 times.

But as far as I know it was sayed to vibrate runes accourding to thear number Algiz 15, Sowilo 16, tyr 17 (source runic kabalah) or to use powernumbers like 9, 18 , 88, 111. If different runes are used to getter the number should add up to each other and 40 or higher (can be divided result is a natural number, no e.g. 1,33 or 0) if no powernumber is used?

When I think about it, the wealth and prosperity ritual has also for me unclear reps:

Fehu - 40 or 10 times. Number 1 Runic kabalah
Sowilo - 40 or 10 times. Number 16 ""
Wunjo - 40 or 10 times. Number 8 ""
Othal - 40 or 10 times. Number 24 ""
Ansuz- 10 times Number 4 ""

"After 40 times you can do it 60 vibrations, 80 vibrations, or 100 vibrations if one wants this]"

or are 40,60,80,100 also power numbers ?

Nothing is unclear. The Runes do not have to be used as multiplies of the "Number in which they are". 10 and 40 are numbers you can use any Rune at. They are very universal numbers.

Yes, 40, 60, 80 and 100 are also complete numbers and great to use for this type of ritual. All of these are related to sacred geometry which is the real reason why we use numbers in the first place. And the meaning behind them coincides with the workings at hand completely.

NightKiss666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
I've been probably under some strange attack. I had brain sympthoms but nothing was detected on medical scans. I saw some members posting sme even serious problems, but here we are back on out feet again fighting and obtaining victory after victory. Keep it up brothers and sisters. There is nothing more satisfying than justice.
Fuck the enemy! Fuck every single molecule that forms them.

I recently had a scare about heart symptoms. I went to the emergency room and all of my tests came back normal. When I was first getting the symptoms I asked the Gods was it a psychic attack. The first emergency department I went to I didn't get to see a doctor but I was told that there were 11 people ahead of me. The next day I went to a different emergency department and was ironically placed in room 11 to be seen by a doctor. Then a post was made on the forums (I think Mageson wrote it) saying that the number 11 is the Jewish number for destruction and something else. Mines was definitely a strange attack.

In this case that 11 may not be cohencidence. Hp HC said about jews using some new books in case of emergency. Maybe we should do the returning curses.

Today I felt like shit. I think the enemy is hitting us.

I also wanted to say that I'm doing two workings and rarely could do more than one RTR per day. On the 10th of this month I should finish one of them and I will do more.

NightKiss666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
I've been probably under some strange attack. I had brain sympthoms but nothing was detected on medical scans. I saw some members posting sme even serious problems, but here we are back on out feet again fighting and obtaining victory after victory. Keep it up brothers and sisters. There is nothing more satisfying than justice.

I recently had a scare about heart symptoms. I went to the emergency room and all of my tests came back normal. When I was first getting the symptoms I asked the Gods was it a psychic attack. The first emergency department I went to I didn't get to see a doctor but I was told that there were 11 people ahead of me. The next day I went to a different emergency department and was ironically placed in room 11 to be seen by a doctor. Then a post was made on the forums (I think Mageson wrote it) saying that the number 11 is the Jewish number for destruction and something else. Mines was definitely a strange attack.

Look into heart supporting supplementation including specific oils, this is easily searchable online. Other than that, yes, that sounds a bit unusual, and this is why you need to be doing everyday your protection.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
What about the JOS Protection Ritual runes repetitions it is written they can be done:
x10,x18,x 40, x60, x80 or x 100 times.

But as far as I know it was sayed to vibrate runes accourding to thear number Algiz 15, Sowilo 16, tyr 17 (source runic kabalah) or to use powernumbers like 9, 18 , 88, 111. If different runes are used to getter the number should add up to each other and 40 or higher (can be divided result is a natural number, no e.g. 1,33 or 0) if no powernumber is used?

When I think about it, the wealth and prosperity ritual has also for me unclear reps:

Fehu - 40 or 10 times. Number 1 Runic kabalah
Sowilo - 40 or 10 times. Number 16 ""
Wunjo - 40 or 10 times. Number 8 ""
Othal - 40 or 10 times. Number 24 ""
Ansuz- 10 times Number 4 ""

"After 40 times you can do it 60 vibrations, 80 vibrations, or 100 vibrations if one wants this]"

or are 40,60,80,100 also power numbers ?

Nothing is unclear. The Runes do not have to be used as multiplies of the "Number in which they are". 10 and 40 are numbers you can use any Rune at. They are very universal numbers.

Yes, 40, 60, 80 and 100 are also complete numbers and great to use for this type of ritual. All of these are related to sacred geometry which is the real reason why we use numbers in the first place. And the meaning behind them coincides with the workings at hand completely.

Thanks HP. Hoodedcobra666 for answering, did read in the past from even long lasting members the advice (adding up, above 40, or powernumbers), so I guess you never finish learning here no matter how long you study ;). It´s realy nice that 10,40,60,80,100 are also an option for every rune.

Are the numbers 20, 30, 50, 70, 90 also complete numbers/powernumbers?

Greetings. I'm doing the vibrating Runes but i'm not sure if it's correctly. There is some mp3 to download them ?

LuxSoul said:
Greetings. I'm doing the vibrating Runes but i'm not sure if it's correctly. There is some mp3 to download them ?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrejp9gwxovoq4v/Runes.rar?dl=1

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our SS Family.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Cobra, The Recommended amount of Rituals a day, is two. How many can someone do a day? I thought you said once, not to over do it.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Cobra, The Recommended amount of Rituals a day, is two. How many can someone do a day? I thought you said once, not to over do it.

Not sure what you mean, but to clarify, these are only 2 rituals here. In regards to how these are to be done, once or twice should be sufficient in a day.

The RTR is a given and doesn't constitute a ritual anymore. It's a daily thing.

The removing curses is not a ritual in itself either, it's more on the meditational aspect. So that remains within these parameters. If I have not explained something well feel free to let me know.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Not sure what you mean, but to clarify, these are only 2 rituals here. In regards to how these are to be done, once or twice should be sufficient in a day.

The removing curses is not a ritual in itself either, it's more on the meditational aspect. So that remains within these parameters. If I have not explained something well feel free to let me know.

You had said to do the Final RTR twice a day, to keep the curses off. I was wonder how many times can we do the Final RTR in a day?

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

You had said to do the Final RTR twice a day, to keep the curses off. I was wonder how many times can we do the Final RTR in a day?

Twice would be enough, done more that would be excellent, but if one goes all the way to hyper-burning themselves that is not good because one will get tired or a sore throat.

Doing 20 times once a month and then getting a throat block for 2 weeks is not a good idea. Better once daily for the whole month, than 30 times in one day and then fainting.

One has to find their acceptable limit, based on time, life etc.

1 to 2 should be doable by just about anyone under any circumstance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Twice would be enough, done more that would be excellent, but if one goes all the way to hyper-burning themselves that is not good because one will get tired or a sore throat.

Doing 20 times once a month and then getting a throat block for 2 weeks is not a good idea. Better once daily for the whole month, than 30 times in one day and then fainting.

One has to find their acceptable limit, based on time, life etc.

1 to 2 should be doable by just about anyone under any circumstance.

Ok I've been doing 2-4. Although today just 2. Because wow it was strong today for some reason.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:

Hey Brother. Not trying to butt in but where did HP Cobra say to do the Final RTR twice a day? Could you provide some reference so I can recommend the same to people from now on as well? I also feel 2 is much better than 1, honestly, but having Clergy words to support it would be much better.

Good day to you.

PeppermintTaco said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey Brother. Not trying to butt in but where did HP Cobra say to do the Final RTR twice a day? Could you provide some reference so I can recommend the same to people from now on as well? I also feel 2 is much better than 1, honestly, but having Clergy words to support it would be much better.

Good day to you.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=30334

At the bottom.

Do not forget to do the Final RTR constantly and unceasingly as we all should. The aim of everyone should be to do this at least twice per day. This will make you immune to their nasty hebrew curses, and also push everything on the place where it needs to be so that this world is absolved.

This is my 4th time performing these rituals and I gotta say that these are fucking awesome :D The first time I did one of these rituals which was on Father Satans day I couldnt feel anything and to be honest the rituals were boring. But now I can feel the energy after I've finished the ritual, and I genuinely feel much more happier than when I first started.

I will be delaying one ritual for tonight since I got work tomorrow and have to get up very early so for tonight it will be replaced with another RTR. But I have a question, how many times can we perform these rituals? I have a lot of spare time and so I'm asking if it's okay to do more than 1 per ritual.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

This is my 4th time performing these rituals and I gotta say that these are fucking awesome :D The first time I did one of these rituals which was on Father Satans day I couldnt feel anything and to be honest the rituals were boring. But now I can feel the energy after I've finished the ritual, and I genuinely feel much more happier than when I first started.

I will be delaying one ritual for tonight since I got work tomorrow and have to get up very early so for tonight it will be replaced with a RTR. But I have a question, how many times can we perform these rituals? I have a lot of spare time and so I'm asking if it's okay to do more than 1 per ritual.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

PeppermintTaco said:

Just chiming in, some of us have been told by Gods to do 2 daily not just 1. And you can do it as 18 reps per letter, instead of 9 reps one time then another 9 reps later.

Off I go to do it now ;)

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
My mistake. I mean the prayer to Father is the same as Satan's Day
Yes, do it as described on the site.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/SLIB/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm - The Reverse Torah Ritual

Thank you for the sermon HP Cobra,

I am from Europe, I have dedicated my soul to our father Satan nearly 2 years ago and I experienced a big change but I have to move forward and fight more.
This forum make me feel that we are not lost at all and the victory is ours, the main thing is that I have found my family after long years, but worth it.
I do respect your knowledge HP Cobra, many blessing for you and for all my brothers and sisters in Satan.

Hello everyone!.

I am very new to spiritual satanism seeing as I was literally a brainwashed christian for almost all my life up until recently, I am on track to en-power myself and I would like to participate in this effort as well, I know my power is not much but every little counts right?

I want you all to know that you should keep fighting in the name of Satan!, if it weren't for you all and Satan Id probably still be a brainwashed sheep who was miserable all the time parsing the filthy Jehova, as for the Islamic influence, you are correct.

Britain is crawling with Islamic extremists, its gotten to a point that if you dare to criticise Islam than you are a racist bigot in the eyes of the law and the brainwashed public, a similar situation is in Germany and soon it will be all over Europe. We can not let them win and we will prevail in our fight for the truth.

Hail Satan!

Lydia said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Just chiming in, some of us have been told by Gods to do 2 daily not just 1. And you can do it as 18 reps per letter, instead of 9 reps one time then another 9 reps later.

Off I go to do it now ;)
I also like to increase the amount of SATANAS vibrations I do to raise energy prior to beginning the RTR.

Aldrick said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Aldrick said:

Good day to you.

At the bottom.

Do not forget to do the Final RTR constantly and unceasingly as we all should. The aim of everyone should be to do this at least twice per day. This will make you immune to their nasty hebrew curses, and also push everything on the place where it needs to be so that this world is absolved.

Thanks a lot, Brother. Good day to you.
Lydia said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Off I go to do it now ;)

Not at all the first time I'm hearing of it. Some of our more psychic siblings have reported the same, and I myself have just about entirely switched to 18 repetitions as well. It just feels better.

Bigot Boy said:
Lydia said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Off I go to do it now ;)
I also like to increase the amount of SATANAS vibrations I do to raise energy prior to beginning the RTR.

Same. Especially before a long session!

Have a wonderful day of warfare and blessings, all of you. I know I shall.

Aldrick said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Aldrick said:

Good day to you.

At the bottom.

Thanks a lot, Brother. Good day to you.
Lydia said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Off I go to do it now ;)

Not at all the first time I'm hearing of it. Some of our more psychic siblings have reported the same, and I myself have just about entirely switched to 18 repetitions as well. It just feels better.

Bigot Boy said:
Lydia said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Off I go to do it now ;)

Same. Especially before a long session!

Have a wonderful day of warfare and blessings, all of you. I know I shall.

Blood_Raven1 said:
Hello everyone!.

I am very new to spiritual satanism seeing as I was literally a brainwashed christian for almost all my life up until recently, I am on track to en-power myself and I would like to participate in this effort as well, I know my power is not much but every little counts right?

I want you all to know that you should keep fighting in the name of Satan!, if it weren't for you all and Satan Id probably still be a brainwashed sheep who was miserable all the time parsing the filthy Jehova, as for the Islamic influence, you are correct.

Britain is crawling with Islamic extremists, its gotten to a point that if you dare to criticise Islam than you are a racist bigot in the eyes of the law and the brainwashed public, a similar situation is in Germany and soon it will be all over Europe. We can not let them win and we will prevail in our fight for the truth.

Hail Satan!

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on dedicating to Satan :)

Yes, any effort you put in counts. Your power will grow in time, and make sure to clean your aura and chakras daily, and do an aura of protection.

I'm having two more questions:
1- The prayings on the protections through Joy Of Satan stated and claming the night (''On this most powerfull night, the Night wich belongs to You'') as a offer of respect to make the rituals. During my lack of time and no proper place to acquire on the preparing right hour, i can't adjust the rituals of protection through night and only afternoon like some 17:00 pm. It's that can still be effective or i'm wasting my time?

2- About Wunjo Rune. Can be like vibrating WWWWWW - UUUUUUU - NNNNNNN - JJJJJJJ - OOOOO or
WWWWWW - YYYYYYY - NNNNNN - AAAAAAA ?

xudomode said:
Does anybody else have these voices in there head saying that annoying ass jew word shalaam. I get attacked sometimes like in wierd manner and when I get furious of the attacks I hear a voice saying "then shalaam" and I hear jews laughing at me. Like Wtf? :|
That's what happens when you shred your aura with drug abuse.

I'm assuming we can keep doing the return curses even after the 5th?

Let's say I miss a day of cleansing, after this ritual, will I have to restart the working on a non void course moon?

LuxSoul said:
1- The prayings on the protections through Joy Of Satan stated and claming the night (''On this most powerfull night, the Night wich belongs to You'') as a offer of respect to make the rituals. During my lack of time and no proper place to acquire on the preparing right hour, i can't adjust the rituals of protection through night and only afternoon like some 17:00 pm. It's that can still be effective or i'm wasting my time?

2- About Wunjo Rune. Can be like vibrating WWWWWW - UUUUUUU - NNNNNNN - JJJJJJJ - OOOOO or
1. Your first question is a non-issue. IMO you can just do the ritual, don't worry about the time.

2. Go to the JoS audio files and search for mp3 files with rune vibrations.

EasternFireLion666 said:

Seems like it happened to quite a few, happened to me as well. when did it start? are you feeling better now?

Old Thunder said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Seems like it happened to quite a few, happened to me as well. when did it start? are you feeling better now?

Do the Returning Curses as advised immidiately. We are aware of this and more. No need to worry, just do the Returning Curses to be certain of the psychic aspect of it.

Apprentice said:
LuxSoul said:

1. Your first question is a non-issue. IMO you can just do the ritual, don't worry about the time.

2. Go to the JoS audio files and search for mp3 files with rune vibrations.

Yes i had the mp3 audios but i can't fit the same intesity like the one on Wealth and Prosperity Ritual ( Wunjo - 40 or 10 times. [VVVVVVVVVVVV-EE-NNNNNNN-EE-OOOOOO]. While on the audio vibrates like VVVVVVVV - EEEEEEE - NNNNNNNN - AAAAAAA- or VVVVVVVVV - UUUUUU - NNNNNN - JJJJJJJJ - OOOOOO- !?

The enemy sent a lot of xtian like energies and weird pastel grey and blah colored energy and even a dream that I was in a church and praying to Jewus and they were telling me how I should just let go and feel love etc I had no control over the dream but I was glad when I woke up.

So yeah we will keep up the RTR’s they should be a little weaker in energy anyways with all those enemy places closing temporarily for the coronavirus and all that bullshit.

LuxSoul said:
While on the audio vibrates like VVVVVVVV - EEEEEEE - NNNNNNNN - AAAAAAA- or VVVVVVVVV - UUUUUU - NNNNNN - JJJJJJJJ - OOOOOO- !?
Stick to the audios above all else. These are how the runes are meant to be vibrated as they come directly from Maxine. There are multiple variations to each rune, think of it like one language that has multiple dialects. You can use any one variation that you prefer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back