Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Invoking fire

WiseDragon

I've been invoking fire for a couple of weeks, and i feel the effects of this element. I don't have much fire in my Soul, so the question is: how much time requires to become balanced? Months, years? Or less? Because I know that fire can be a dangerous element and i want to be safe.

You won't become balanced by just taking in endless amounts of fire. Use Akasha instead, all elements are made from Akasha. And any element that you lack will be filled in and balanced by the akasha.

As long as it takes. If you want to be safe, then drop the fire and use akasha to balance your soul. The danger with specific elements lies in the backslashes, but not everyone experiences them.

To fully work with invocations of elements for the purpose you described, one should of course focus on the kumbhaka (retention) stage and do not breath out the element during the exhale.

Don't fall for who suggests you to use elemental mantras, as invocations with mantras are already advanced. Using mantras is beyond that and it doesn't work much better, sometimes even being weaker, if you are not on advanced levels. In general, one who is on an advanced level, is beyond the balancing of elements in the soul, as having the elements balanced and being fully clean in all areas of the soul are signs of advancement.

I'm currently experimenting with specific methods that revolve around focus the balancing on specific areas of the soul where the elements are stored, but it's still too early to suggest other people to do it, because I'm still determining if it works better or not.

WiseDragon said:
I've been invoking fire for a couple of weeks, and i feel the effects of this element. I don't have much fire in my Soul, so the question is: how much time requires to become balanced? Months, years? Or less? Because I know that fire can be a dangerous element and i want to be safe.
suryah mantra creates heat in the soul i guess. do it in the sunlight between 11-2

WiseDragon said:
suryah mantra creates heat in the soul i guess. do it in the sunlight between 11-2

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back