Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BIG MEETING on Israel

AlexElPM

There are some recent news:

https://www.abc.es/espana/casa-real/abci-unico-mandatario-extranjero-tomara-palabra-bienvenida-foro-sobre-holocausto-202001221024_noticia.html

I'm going to traduce and explain what happens

The king of Spain, along with other authorities, are going to have a meeting in Israel. They are going to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the end of the Holocaust.

The event will appeal to the feelings. The video that you can see on the page is about a fucking jew explaining how bad the Holocaust was.

"In Jerusalem, the King of Spain will attend the V World Holocaust Forum on Thursday, where victims will be remembered with prayers, wreaths, torches and words. There will intervene, among others, the representatives of the countries that integrated the Allied Forces and freed Europe from Nazi tyranny: Mike Pence, Vice President of the United States; Prince Charles of England; Emmanuel Macron, president of France, and Vladimir Putin, president of Russia. The presidents of Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, and Israel, Reuven Rivlin, as well as the prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, will also be involved; the president of the World Holocaust Forum Foundation, Moshe Kantor, and the president of Yad Vashem, Avner Shalev."

That's the most important part of the article. You can translate the article to english if you wish to read more. Maybe I will add more stuff about the event, information after its completion.

This is probably this meme IRL.

543.png

Would the jew obliterate the Planet? It knows it is to be destroyed, so it wouldn't just quit, so as to be destroyed. It would last for as long as it possibly could.

FancyMancy said:
Would the jew obliterate the Planet? It knows it is to be destroyed, so it wouldn't just quit, so as to be destroyed. It would last for as long as it possibly could.
That one always worry me considering that their "gods" have armada blockage our planet. Aren't we risking our planet get destroyed by them if we defeat the jews? Considering they did destroy one of the Satan planets that became known as the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Uranus. We don't have spaceflight technology to flee this planet if our gods don't make it in time to rescue us if jew reptilian gods decide to bombard our planet if we start to actually overwhelm Jews on the physical side, proven they don't succeed at nuke our planet into a wasteland.

No. The Gods WILL protect the planet IF they ACTUALLY try to do something like that crazy. Have faith in Them. We need to do the FINAL RTR in order to prevent events like this. The FINAL RTR destroys EVERYTHING the jew is: Their plans, their defenses(the spiritual energy which is soon to be gone :lol: :twisted: ) and themselves.

It's actually the reverse. The high risk is if we do nothing, and that is certain fallout at some point.

We are risking our planet if we DON'T defeat them, that is a certain risk. If we defeat them, we are going to definitely be safe. The Gods are going to handle the things that are highly external.

Meanwhile, as the enemy falls, humanity will also stand on it's feet, and this technology will come into play for us also. The Gods will introduce it to humanity.

It's if we refuse to act that we lose everything. Not the other way around.

Necrorifter said:
FancyMancy said:
That one always worry me considering that their "gods" have armada blockage our planet. Aren't we risking our planet get destroyed by them if we defeat the jews? Considering they did destroy one of the Satan planets that became known as the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Uranus. We don't have spaceflight technology to flee this planet if our gods don't make it in time to rescue us if jew reptilian gods decide to bombard our planet if we start to actually overwhelm Jews on the physical side, proven they don't succeed at nuke our planet into a wasteland.

HP Maxine has said more than once that the Gods have mostly won the War with the Enemy "out there". But we must do our part to defeat their minions, the Joos, here. There should be no attack from the Enemy from off world. Satan has checkmated a direct attack from Space, at least as long as we do our part.

For something that never even happened "Oy Vey it is anti-Semitism to accuse Jews of Jewing....."

Shivachakra said:
HP Maxine has said more than once that the Gods have mostly won the War with the Enemy "out there". But we must do our part to defeat their minions, the Joos, here. There should be no attack from the Enemy from off world. Satan has checkmated a direct attack from Space, at least as long as we do our part.

Exactly. If anyone ever thinks that could the Enemy always just annihalite Earth to dust with nuclear weapons, its best to think logically and ask yourself:
Why are we even doing the RTRs, IF they could just bombard Earth anytime they like. I dont think that we would be doing any warfare, if it was ´´set in stone``, that the Enemy could just destroy Us anytime.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's actually the reverse. The high risk is if we do nothing, and that is certain fallout at some point.

We are risking our planet if we DON'T defeat them, that is a certain risk. If we defeat them, we are going to definitely be safe. The Gods are going to handle the things that are highly external.

Meanwhile, as the enemy falls, humanity will also stand on it's feet, and this technology will come into play for us also. The Gods will introduce it to humanity.

Necrorifter said:
FancyMancy said:
Ahh, okay. I know that it is certain doom for us if we do nothing, it is just seemly worrying that an increasing number of people here seem excited at the proposition of finally defeat jews in a single blow as if they never thought about the fallout of that. but if our gods have thing handle on the external matter of this planet such as jew's creators. Then everything is fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is probably this meme IRL.

543.png
these little reptilians are talking going to have a holocaust whatever the fuck they want to call it. they are going to send energy to their little reptilians. All SS please RTR spamming right now.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
HAIL SS
HAIL HPs
HAIL SR

AlexElPM said:
When?

I saw some people outside today (23rd) holding some kind of festive things and auswitch was mentioned and there were kids running around probably told to 'perform' something.
But it looked caged and off..

So I was wondering if this tied in to that..

Wasn't there something going on with enemy weaponry a few years ago where they were struggling to utilize it for some means? I think there was mention of allied extra-terrestrials potentially having something to do with this and giving us a hand, but don't quote me on that.

Never doubt our gods, they are immensely powerful beings. They have the potential to disrupt enemy weaponry and thwart such attempts to destroy the planet, but to enable them to do so we must continue doing the RTR as this breaks down the enemy's defenses against us and our gods. With the enemy's defense standing strong, it is difficult to do much against them, but we are destroying these defenses and they are crumbling violently. It keeps getting easier and easier with each passing day through the RTRs to bring harm and sabotage to the enemy. They know they are looking directly at their destruction and defeat. Only torment and despair awaits them.

The RTR is most vital.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Necrorifter said:
FancyMancy said:

Ghost in the Machine said:
Wasn't there something going on with enemy weaponry a few years ago where they were struggling to utilize it for some means? I think there was mention of allied extra-terrestrials potentially having something to do with this and giving us a hand, but don't quote me on that.

Never doubt our gods, they are immensely powerful beings. They have the potential to disrupt enemy weaponry and thwart such attempts to destroy the planet, but to enable them to do so we must continue doing the RTR as this breaks down the enemy's defenses against us and our gods. With the enemy's defense standing strong, it is difficult to do much against them, but we are destroying these defenses and they are crumbling violently. It keeps getting easier and easier with each passing day through the RTRs to bring harm and sabotage to the enemy. They know they are looking directly at their destruction and defeat. Only torment and despair awaits them.

The RTR is most vital.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Necrorifter said:

Indeed. But their defenses are NOT strong anymore. They are only merely like a hay-wall, weakened by our RTRs. Their spiritual force is soon gone(I would say few years tops) and THEN well... Follows the 2nd affirmation of the FINAL RTR ;)

AlexElPM said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
AlexElPM said:
When?
Days 22 and 23, the king was on Israel.

This 27 he will be in auswitch.

The other authorities are also very important to know about (like Vladimir Putin...)

Well that shows what kind of crap people live here. I was already suspicious about the fact that the church tied in to this along with what seemed a xian primary school.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back