Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In Search of Satan's Wives...

EgyptianStar666

Hey, brothers and sisters in Satan,

I want to dedicate a thread to Father's wives. All five of them.

Unfortunately, the only two wives I know he has are Lilith and Sekhmet...

It is here in this thread I want discussions about all his wonderful queens and I would also desire more information on them.

Has anyone met his wives? I met four, but didn't get all of their names.

Could you help us name his wives? Could you share information on them?

I want to inevitably create a website dedicated to Satan's five wife's out of both love and respect. I love Satan and his family. Please help me.

Thank you!

It’s been said that Satan had only 1 wife, and that is Lilith, the rest are allegories for the 5 elements and the five regions of Hell.

EgyptianStar666 said:
Hey, brothers and sisters in Satan,

I want to dedicate a thread to Father's wives. All five of them.

Unfortunately, the only two wives I know he has are Lilith and Sekhmet...

It is here in this thread I want discussions about all his wonderful queens and I would also desire more information on them.

Has anyone met his wives? I met four, but didn't get all of their names.

Could you help us name his wives? Could you share information on them?

I want to inevitably create a website dedicated to Satan's five wife's out of both love and respect. I love Satan and his family. Please help me.

Thank you!
Gods have their own private lifes, if Satan has never talked about the names of His other Wifes, then He doesn't want to or He doesn't see the need to. In Satanism you have thousands of things that you should learn/care about than God's Wifes/Husbands.

Alright let’s give this topic a rest. It’s been discussed enough by people Including Hoodedcobra, you need to use the search tool on the forums.

Further discussing this doesn’t help anyone’s advancement or anything.

Thank you brothers and sisters for clearing this up for me...

I'm still confused about Sekhmet being his wife.... if she is.

Please help me with that. I'm very interested in knowing the Gods and Goddesses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back