Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon Dates??

Low Priest

Can anyone help me with the necronomicon dates for 2020? Astrology is dummy complicated. I learned to read charts but I don't really understand it in like present time, what planet is where under whta sign. I just know that the moon is under the sign of whatever month it is for ex. The moon is in capicorn today. But what about the other planets...are they all in capicorn as well?

Unfortunately the ideal moon has passed so it might be awhile before the opportunity rolls back around

Lifeforod1n said:
Unfortunately the ideal moon has passed so it might be awhile before the opportunity rolls back around
I did it on Friday January 10 but the rest are harder for me

Low Priest said:
Lifeforod1n said:

This is only the EST (UTC-5:00 DCT)
This is a Referat for EST so of u need it adjusted let me know. I posted it in the groups awhile back. lol astrology was hard to understand for me for awhile but one night it kinda just clicked.
Necronomicon Dates 2020-2021

Eastern Standard Time

OBSERVES DAYLIGHT SAVINGS

Third Eye:
* Full moon in Cancer January 10th at 14:21.
* Sunset at 17:33
* Void: 18:58- 7:15
NOTE: Perform at night between time of sunset and beginning of Void of Course moon.

Throat:
* Mercury in Aquarius January 16th at 13:31 - February 3rd ends at 6:38.

Heart:
* Venus in Pisces January 13th at 13:39 - February 7th ends at 15:03.
NOTE: Cannot be performed until after January 16th when Throat meditation is completed.
ALSO- for FIRST meditation option only.

Solar:
* Sun in Aries March 19th at 23:50 - April 19th ends at 10:46.
NOTE: Perform during hours of the sun [10 - 14]

Sacral:
* Mars in Aries June 27th at 21:46 - January 6th ends at 17:27 (TRANSITION INTO 2021)
NOTE: Perform at night

Crown:
* Jupiter in Pisces May 13th at 18:36
* Retrogrades June 20th at 15:05

Base:
* Saturn (Aquarius)
* Direct until May 23rd at 9:19
* Retrogrades May 23rd at 9:19

Lifeforod1n said:
Low Priest said:
Lifeforod1n said:

This is a Referat for EST so of u need it adjusted let me know. I posted it in the groups awhile back. lol astrology was hard to understand for me for awhile but one night it kinda just clicked.

Eastern Standard Time

Third Eye:
NOTE: Perform at night between time of sunset and beginning of Void of Course moon.

Throat:

Heart:
NOTE: Cannot be performed until after January 16th when Throat meditation is completed.

Solar:

Sacral:
* Mars in Aries June 27th at 21:46 - January 6th ends at 17:27 (TRANSITION INTO 2021)

Crown:

Base:
* Saturn (Aquarius)

I have Pacific Standard Time
Time zone in Los Angeles, CA (GMT-8)

Low Priest said:
Lifeforod1n said:
Low Priest said:

Eastern Standard Time

Third Eye:

Throat:

Heart:

Solar:

Sacral:

Crown:

Base:
* Saturn (Aquarius)

I have Pacific Standard Time
Time zone in Los Angeles, CA (GMT-8)

Also the throat says it should be done during a powerful waxing moon but the dates you provided for it, don't have a full moon

Lifeforod1n said:
The date range from the first to the fifth refer to 2020, the date range for the crown chakra refers to 2021. The root chakra can be done on any date after that (so in 2021), avoiding the retrograde period. You will have to look at the SS calendar which will be published in late December to know when Saturn will be retrograde in 2021.

Also, remember that some dates need to be swapped. Venus rules the throat, Mercury rules the fourth chakra. So the date this guy provided for the throat needs to be used for the fourth chakra, and the date provided for the "heart" (which is no longer called heart chakra because that is a corruption) need to be used for the throat. The order is thus:

1. Moon/sixth chakra as it is. The meditation is for the sixth chakra, not the third eye. You can do it for all extensions, but start from ajna.
2. Mercury/fourth chakra. Use the date provided for the throat chakra.
3 Venus/throat chakra. Use the dates provided for the "heart".
4. Sun/solar plexus chakra.
5. Mars/sacral chakra.
6. Jupiter/crown chakra.
7. Saturn/root chakra.

As a personal note, in my opinion the sigils work better without the circle around. I've tested it for a long time and that is my experience. Since two dates have already passed so far, I'll provide another calendar in another topic with the corrections.

Low Priest said:
Also the throat says it should be done during a powerful waxing moon but the dates you provided for it, don't have a full moon

No, it doesn't. It says that for the "third eye".

Low Priest said:
Can anyone help me with the necronomicon dates for 2020? Astrology is dummy complicated. I learned to read charts but I don't really understand it in like present time, what planet is where under whta sign. I just know that the moon is under the sign of whatever month it is for ex. The moon is in capicorn today. But what about the other planets...are they all in capicorn as well?

Nice catch for the throat chakra!!
I got it adjusted for your time zone and have the perfect time for the throat in specific.

Be sure none are started on a VoC

Throat:
moon goes into exhausted sign of Taurus January 31st at 16:27. Good until February 3rd (Monday for moon) before 3:27. This is a strong waxing moon before the esbat.

Heart:
1st option- After throat and before February 7th at 7:42 (VoC starts)
2nd option- Full moon peaks February 8th at 22:33 however the moon moves out of Cancer into Leo after 14:44 on the 7th. If performing in the 7th do so before the void starts but I recommend the first.

Solar Plexus:
March 19th at 20:50- April 19th before 7:46. Perform during hours of 10-14.

Sacral:
June 27th at 18:46- January 6th before 14:27. (Transition into 2021).

Crown:
May 13th at 15:36. Perform before retrograde on June 20th at 20:05.

Base:
Perform after crown and before May 23rd at 6:19.

By the time my new dates are approved then you’ll see this but if I need to swap them I’ll do that when I get back him and post it later.
@stormblood thank you for correcting and catching things that I’ve overlooked. Have to say my stronghold is ancient knowledge but astrology will be someday too

Lifeforod1n said:
By the time my new dates are approved then you’ll see this but if I need to swap them I’ll do that when I get back him and post it later.
@stormblood thank you for correcting and catching things that I’ve overlooked. Have to say my stronghold is ancient knowledge but astrology will be someday too

That's not a problem. Everyone in time learns. I made a mistake too when publishing the dates, but not in the dates themselves. I'll have that topic deleted and repost with the corrections. I should have some proofread every time before posting lol

Low Priest"... said:
Ok so upon reading into the meditations tonight is Friday so jump on the throat tonight if u didn’t already. The 22 or 29th is good for the heart for mercury. So yeah really just swap the throat and the heart. And the full moon doesn’t matter as the meditations didn’t call for it but just make sure no void. Hope this helps!!!

Lifeforod1n said:
Low Priest"... said:
Ok so upon reading into the meditations tonight is Friday so jump on the throat tonight if u didn’t already. The 22 or 29th is good for the heart for mercury. So yeah really just swap the throat and the heart. And the full moon doesn’t matter as the meditations didn’t call for it but just make sure no void. Hope this helps!!!
I appreciate the help. Latley I think I've been waking up and when I feel it, I don't want it. For some reason Im scared of the moment://. Ikr "pussy" but it's real as fok

[...]

I definitely know how that feels. But since the chakras are Switches the full moon is irrelevant just to clarify. But I recently had my wake up call. At first I was filled with so much doubt and fear it really flipped me upside down and everything fell into place after I just turned to Satan. It’s crazy how I come to Him with a need and I get my answer anywhere from a day to just a few. It’s honestly amazing and so crazy all at once. Glad I could help!!!

[...]

Yeah it’s definitely a process to learn form mistakes and grow. Proof reading would do me good as well lol. In a sermon I wrote I didn’t realize a typo I made that said “surgery” instead of “sitteth” smh

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back