Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Surya

Aquarius

I’ve got a doubt.

Let’s say I use the mantra Surya and during the vibrations I visualise myself engulfed in white-gold energy that is cleaning my soul and aura, now here’s the doubt, let’s say my main objective is to clean myself, if I was to affirm that it protects me and that it’s repelling negative energy would it be less powerful than affirming that it’s cleaning my soul and aura considering that my objective is to clean?

Funny I'm redoing the 40-day guide modified for the modified awakening chakra meditations. And I do plan at some point after the guide to perform vibrations to clean myself.

And I asked myself "What is the proper affirmation for using Surya to build an aura of protection". I know there is the returning curses affirmation but I recall the returning curses is only done on certain moon phases.

Anyways Aquarius think of it like this. Lets say you program the energy to clean you so kinda like a one-two punch. You clean the negativity already with Surya and then you add the affirmation to clean you. Well what happens in the future when your already cleared of negative energies, Maxine did say it takes about a year and half to two years maybe a bit longer to clean the soul fully.

What happens to the affirmation if your soul is already clean then doesn't that mean the energy ceases to work any longer as it already did it's job.

So my best guess is it's better to protect that way the negative energy stays clear off of you. Remember your ALREADY cleaning the negativity and I believe it was HP.Cobra who stated negative energy bubbles to the surface. Just because you clean well doesn't mean everything comes out, sometimes it's good to wait a number of hours so the negativity surfaces and you redo the cleaning. I know that sounds bad but remember like Maxine said at around the 3rd or 4th day is when negativity starts to materialize or begin materializing and penetrating into your soul. So with that said the bare minimum of cleaning twice daily, you would literally have cleaned your soul 6 to 8 times before the negativity that bubbled to the surface was beginning to penetrate and create negative scenarios.

Oh and FYI be sure to at least perform the returning curses part 1, summoning the Demon, and performing RCpt1 negative energy cleanser. That way as you go and clean your soul with however many Surya vibrations your plan on doing the Demon can also help slough off more negative energies on top of the energy ball cleaner.

"Oh and for anyone wondering, if you have a good affirmation for Surya/Raum cleaning please let us know"

The only one that comes to mind is "The energy of Surya is building an aura of protection around. This aura protects me at all times, in every way".

Not sure how many affirmation numbers I should do, whether 3, 8, 10, or 18. So if anyone suggests a good number to use feel free to post for both of our benefit and anyone else wanting to know.

Aquarius said:
I’ve got a doubt.

Let’s say I use the mantra Surya and during the vibrations I visualise myself engulfed in white-gold energy that is cleaning my soul and aura, now here’s the doubt, let’s say my main objective is to clean myself, if I was to affirm that it protects me and that it’s repelling negative energy would it be less powerful than affirming that it’s cleaning my soul and aura considering that my objective is to clean?

An aura of protection basically works to keep your aura and soul clean, however there wouldn't be a need to split cleaning and protections into two different parts.

So if your main objective is cleaning, then program it for cleaning as you're doing a stronger version of aura cleaning.

Protection and cleaning are two different things.

The protection serves to prevent as best as it can any more negativity or astral filth from attaching to the aura.

The cleansing is to remove whatever filth, curses, bindings, etc that is already there.

So you’d need to do both separately. Cleanse, empower, clean. All are different processes. Each is important and necessary.

Specter said:
however there wouldn't be a need to split cleaning and protections into two different parts.

Just fixing this, I meant to say there wouldn't be a need to split protection and cleaning into two parts if each had its own important purpose, but you get what I mean.

Specter said:
Specter said:
however there wouldn't be a need to split cleaning and protections into two different parts.

Just fixing this, I meant to say there wouldn't be a need to split protection and cleaning into two parts if each had its own important purpose, but you get what I mean.
Huh? I don’t think I get what you mean.

Are you saying you don’t need to clean and protect separately? AoP and cleansing aren’t the same thing. They must be done independently.

As you know, probably, it has been recommended that we clean, clean and clean again and also protect, protect and protect, more than empowering - at least at first. Empowering dirty Chakras and Soul can cause shit to manifest and/or benefits to not manifest, or manifest but not in perfectly-healthy and positive ways. I don't know the precise numbers, but for example it could be that you should perform empowering say about 1/5th as much as cleaning, at first and for a while. Say you have 1000 'bits' of dirt. For the first while, you should clean and clean and clean and protect and protect and protect. Build these up strongly. After that while, you should start to include a bit of empowerment. This cleaning and protecting might seem like some empowering, but it is removing crap from you, enabling your Soul and Chakras to function much better; like WD40 (or whatever you have in your country) on a rusty tool. The cleaner and more protected you become, the more empowerment you can do, until a point where you are as close to 100% clean and protected as possible (with the protection being an eternal increase, of course), with continued upkeep of cleanlieness and protection. At this point, you don't need to clean as much, because you've cleaned it all out, but still need to buff the Aura with some nice wax and polish to give it that extra sparkle, and continue protecting; and you can focus more on empowerment - but not stopping the maintenance cleaning and protecting. Again, this is just an example; you do it correctly for yourself.

If you want to sell a house for someone to make it their home, and it's a dump, no matter how swanky and posh it is it will be derelict; you must clean, clean and clean it again and add protective things, like dust guards, before you can sell the swanky, posh house - and then after that, you can build extensions and more rooms and things, to make it grander. This 'home' is your Soul and Chakras, making them more and better. All of this, while still continuing to maintain the cleanliness and protection.

Eric13 said:
Specter said:
Specter said:

Huh? I don’t think I get what you mean.

Are you saying you don’t need to clean and protect separately? AoP and cleansing aren’t the same thing. They must be done independently.

No I said that it was important to clean and protect separately, as you see with the standard aura cleaning, protection and void meditation that's been instructed you do everyday. Clean and then protect.

The reason OP got confused was because it's stated the AoP cleans the aura as well but it's better to put more focus on cleaning parts of the soul than to blend their focus on creating a protective field at the same time.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

What's the difference between "surya" and "suryae" ? Are they both the same thing? Or is one of them updated version of the other?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back