Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Let's Do The Final Reverse Torah Ritual!

ShermanTank

I hope you enjoy this video, it took me a while to get it done. I have a lot of love for all of you.
Hail Satan!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rM48CkcuJ5yk/

Future generations depend on us more than you think.

The children of this day and age may be young, gullible and vulnerable, but they are our future and even at such young ages they still can act on the most basic impulses of their souls, knowing if even in the slightest on their own that something is not right.

I neglected to share this yesterday on here because I have been withdrawn as of late in the telling of my experiences for reasons, but it did affect me and made me realize why we do what we do.

I was just out on some personal errands when I exited a building to come face to face with some kind of protest. It's been nothing new around here lately, everywhere you go in the past week there have been protests about every little thing, but this one had a bunch of kids participating. I was behind them, didn't see what their signs were about, didn't give it any regard as I needed to get home, but I was looking to them with slight interest.

Suddenly this little girl notices me and turns around to face away from her group just to look at me. She had this big smile on her facing hopping up and down excitedly at me while holding this sign that had a cute drawing of our planet on it. It was the words on the sign though without context that hit me. It simply said:

"Save Our Future"

I felt myself freezing on the spot upon reading it and then suddenly just trying to hold it together and not cry right there in the middle of the lot in front of her. It was so blatant, so clear, and it was a reminder as to why we do the RTRs every day, why we wake up every day where even the busiest of us with the tightest of schedules will still make time to do multiple RTRs. Why we continue to fight relentlessly no matter how much the enemy tries to bring us down, tries to destroy hope, tries to deter us.

We are not fighting for selfish reasons, we are not doing this to save our own skin. I do not do RTRs until I am physically unable to just for the sake of my own future well-being and I know there are countless others here who think this way too. This is for the children of our future, this is for our species as a whole, the planet we call home.

This is why I implore you.... if you can do 3 RTRs, do 3 RTRs. If you can do 9 RTRs, do 9 RTRs. I don't care if you devote only one or two days to doing 3 or 9 RTRs in a week if that's your spiritual limit. I personally found I could only handle doing 9 RTRs for 5 days before reverting back to 3 RTRs every day because even though we should be doing these RTRs practically like drones, too much power all at once is still too much power. Work your way up to be able to handle more energy and more RTRs, keep advancing with it, the stronger your soul is the more you can take and the more you can dish out. Do that one extra RTR that you likely tell yourself is 'too much', this is spiritual strengthening, raising your maximum bio-electricity and your power, the RTR is the ultimate power generator. I used to not be able to handle doing 3 RTRs daily, it felt like I was being torn apart with too much energy just trying to do 2 RTRs twice a week when we first started on it. So if you're a member who claims "But I can only do 1; 2 or more is too much for me..." You can build up.

The bare minimum is just that, the bare minimum. Our enemy is not doing the bare minimum; They are going full out to their dying breath to destroy our world. The advantage we have is that we are naturally spiritually stronger and more powerful than they are and we have amazing and immensely powerful gods on our side helping us that easily surpass the jews own so-called 'gods'. Our enemy has millions upon millions, praying to their torah every day until they fray their nerves. We only have some 80,000 that casually did the RTR in the last year and despite the enemy's numbers and efforts they are still failing against this... because they are weaker and inferior. If we all were to do 3 RTRs a day that multiplies our rough 80,000 to play out as 240,000 people... that may not seem like a huge leap in numbers but to the enemy that is right as sure to give them a full on heart attack. Now imagine if everybody was able to exercise and strengthen themselves overtime to be able to do 9 RTRs every day with ease, that is 720,000 people that equals to, the enemy would be completely fucked and done in just a year, not even. And if every gentile on this planet did one RTR just today, the enemy would be destroyed OVERNIGHT.

If you are doing the bare minimum of one RTR a day, devote one day to do 2 RTRs for that week, then in the next week devote TWO days to 2 RTRS, then the next week, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6, 7, then devote one day to 3 RTRS and keep the cycle going until you're able to do 3 RTRS every day a week with ease, keep building up where you can. We need as many people as possible doing as many RTRs as possible.

I smiled back at that girl and gave her a thumbs up, because right now, our whole purpose is saving their future.

Thank you for this motivation!!!! Tomorrow is the end of the 40 day cycle I’ve been put on and I’m excited to keep advancing forward. I woke up feeling motivated because we are Satan’s army!!! Arise!!! Take pride in your creation for you are not without!!! You will not die like the unworthy descendants of Adam!!! Get up! Move!! and March forward carrying Satan’s Mighty Name!!! Take pride in the creation that is you!!! We are brining end to the nefarious enemy programs so take pride in the destruction for the creation of a free world!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!!

Soon after I posted this video, all my Twitter accounts have been suspended.
Looks like they are trying to shut it down.
I'm looking into other social media alternatives now. The Final RTR is destroying them, it's been time to an end them permanently! 2000 years of suffering is a very long time. Stay focused on their deletion. There is still more work to do, don't let yourselves fall behind, and help erase their shit Hebrew alphabet once and for all! Let's make Satan and the Gods proud!

ShermanTank said:
Soon after I posted this video, all my Twitter accounts have been suspended.
Looks like they are trying to shut it down.
I'm looking into other social media alternatives now. The Final RTR is destroying them, it's been time to an end them permanently! 2000 years of suffering is a very long time. Stay focused on their deletion. There is still more work to do, don't let yourselves fall behind, and help erase their shit Hebrew alphabet once and for all! Let's make Satan and the Gods proud!

Actually its like 10000 years, since The war started

Ghost in the Machine said:

The children of this day and age may be young, gullible and vulnerable, but they are our future and even at such young ages they still can act on the most basic impulses of their souls, knowing if even in the slightest on their own that something is not right.

I neglected to share this yesterday on here because I have been withdrawn as of late in the telling of my experiences for reasons, but it did affect me and made me realize why we do what we do.

I was just out on some personal errands when I exited a building to come face to face with some kind of protest. It's been nothing new around here lately, everywhere you go in the past week there have been protests about every little thing, but this one had a bunch of kids participating. I was behind them, didn't see what their signs were about, didn't give it any regard as I needed to get home, but I was looking to them with slight interest.

Suddenly this little girl notices me and turns around to face away from her group just to look at me. She had this big smile on her facing hopping up and down excitedly at me while holding this sign that had a cute drawing of our planet on it. It was the words on the sign though without context that hit me. It simply said:

"Save Our Future"

I felt myself freezing on the spot upon reading it and then suddenly just trying to hold it together and not cry right there in the middle of the lot in front of her. It was so blatant, so clear, and it was a reminder as to why we do the RTRs every day, why we wake up every day where even the busiest of us with the tightest of schedules will still make time to do multiple RTRs. Why we continue to fight relentlessly no matter how much the enemy tries to bring us down, tries to destroy hope, tries to deter us.

We are not fighting for selfish reasons, we are not doing this to save our own skin. I do not do RTRs until I am physically unable to just for the sake of my own future well-being and I know there are countless others here who think this way too. This is for the children of our future, this is for our species as a whole, the planet we call home.

This is why I implore you.... if you can do 3 RTRs, do 3 RTRs. If you can do 9 RTRs, do 9 RTRs. I don't care if you devote only one or two days to doing 3 or 9 RTRs in a week if that's your spiritual limit. I personally found I could only handle doing 9 RTRs for 5 days before reverting back to 3 RTRs every day because even though we should be doing these RTRs practically like drones, too much power all at once is still too much power. Work your way up to be able to handle more energy and more RTRs, keep advancing with it, the stronger your soul is the more you can take and the more you can dish out. Do that one extra RTR that you likely tell yourself is 'too much', this is spiritual strengthening, raising your maximum bio-electricity and your power, the RTR is the ultimate power generator. I used to not be able to handle doing 3 RTRs daily, it felt like I was being torn apart with too much energy just trying to do 2 RTRs twice a week when we first started on it. So if you're a member who claims "But I can only do 1; 2 or more is too much for me..." You can build up.

The bare minimum is just that, the bare minimum. Our enemy is not doing the bare minimum; They are going full out to their dying breath to destroy our world. The advantage we have is that we are naturally spiritually stronger and more powerful than they are and we have amazing and immensely powerful gods on our side helping us that easily surpass the jews own so-called 'gods'. Our enemy has millions upon millions, praying to their torah every day until they fray their nerves. We only have some 80,000 that casually did the RTR in the last year and despite the enemy's numbers and efforts they are still failing against this... because they are weaker and inferior. If we all were to do 3 RTRs a day that multiplies our rough 80,000 to play out as 240,000 people... that may not seem like a huge leap in numbers but to the enemy that is right as sure to give them a full on heart attack. Now imagine if everybody was able to exercise and strengthen themselves overtime to be able to do 9 RTRs every day with ease, that is 720,000 people that equals to, the enemy would be completely fucked and done in just a year, not even. And if every gentile on this planet did one RTR just today, the enemy would be destroyed OVERNIGHT.

If you are doing the bare minimum of one RTR a day, devote one day to do 2 RTRs for that week, then in the next week devote TWO days to 2 RTRS, then the next week, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6, 7, then devote one day to 3 RTRS and keep the cycle going until you're able to do 3 RTRS every day a week with ease, keep building up where you can. We need as many people as possible doing as many RTRs as possible.

I smiled back at that girl and gave her a thumbs up, because right now, our whole purpose is saving their future.

I work 10.5 hours a day 5 days a week and I'm up to 4 full 9x F-RTRs a day so far! Plus daily meditations and Aura of Protection.
Seeing your post motivated me to do as much as I'm able to do. Let's do this!

lealok said:
I do the ritual because you say it has that effect, but honestly, I’m not satisfied with just doing it and believing it’s enough.

I don't want to discourage anyone from doing the RTR, I do the RTR! but honestly, I don't believe in RTR, I believe that to change the world we need a lot more! We need Satanists like political leaders, business owners, great scientists, etc.

I mean that we need to encourage Satanists to occupy positions of power in society to change it and not just encourage them to do the RTR.

The RTR paves that path for us. Right now it is virtually impossible for any one of us to attain such a position. Not only would we be putting ourselves in the direct hands of the enemy that basically controls all of the high roles of society, but we would be completely exposed to the world as our real identities, and that is dangerous.

I and certainly hundreds others want as much as you want and more, but right now we must be intelligent and strategic. Our best course of action right now is to continue doing more as we are, working under the safety of concealment from the shadows and making the enemy expose themselves to the world on the outside.

The RTR is of utmost importance. Spiritual warfare is just as much if not more important than physical forms of warefare here. When we ruin the enemy on the astral, we ruin them on the physical as well. Humanity has been bound by the enemy through spiritual curses and weaponry, break away all of this with the RTR on the astral and it will break the enemy on the physical as well. We are aware, we are awakened and free of the enemy program, our actions here are most vital, we cannot risk our freedom here to spiritually fight by going out into the open world.

In time, gentile outsiders as we help free them more and more with the RTR will naturally feel inclined to take up higher positions, and throughout this process doing the RTR will help them do just that and push back the enemy's influences to allow it more and more easily as time goes on. So just know that the RTR will help with that as well, we just can't risk it being us taking those positions. When the enemy is completely destroyed and removed from this planet we will, but that time is not yet.

ShermanTank said:

I work 10.5 hours a day 5 days a week and I'm up to 4 full 9x F-RTRs a day so far! Plus daily meditations and Aura of Protection.

I am very glad to hear that. Please remember to build up your protection and defenses as well. Devoting everything to just offense can prove detrimental in the long run, trust me I know... Find a balance and place equal effort in both, build upon where you may be lacking to attain an even ground with yourself.

Keep strong and persevere.

HAIL SATAN!

ShermanTank said:

"Save Our Future"

that is awesome!
Hail Satan
Hail Gods Of Hell
Hail SS
Hail SR

"Save Our Future"

that is so fucking true.
problem is that most people even here on the forum are being chased away from doing rtrs by the enemy.
i too got heavily into rtrs (spiritual warfare) to the point where last night when i opened my eyes i an astral entity of some kind standing in front of me and it shocked me but then i heard a close your eyes(head voice) and when i closed i kept seeing SATAN'S sigil. And i woke up a bit scared but i was fine and ALIVE and same as before.
and then i recalled a statement given to one of the HPs by SATAN regarding not to fear as the enemy knows SATAN and wouldnt be able to harm in the truest sense.
this made me "spam" 20rtrs today 9 reps each.
lets see what happens . i personally feel we all look for results and when we are not able to see directly the effect of the rtrs this makes us in a way lose motivation.
i like reading random stuff which interests my but lately all that had to stop because these idiot reptilian cunts had the audacity to keep threatening everyone in the forum . i read about some person mentioning about waking up with their hands scrathed and people feeling depressed in the sense of not knowing what to do, just spamming rtrs or meditating and all this is causing lots of problems. the JEW owns the major media houses so they always broadcasts like they are winning , which they arent. If anyone wants to know about these jews is that these people are CON ARTISTS. they are in deep shit already and those rtrs need to be spammed.
BE CONSISTENT -SATAN( he told me to deliver this message to everyone) in all sense with meditations , physical , rtrs , your job
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
HAIL SS
HAIL SR

I did three final RTRs I fell short by one last night. Towards the end of the week my body gets tired and last night I just fell asleep. The good news is I will be able to do as much as I can on my days off. I have noticed since l have increased my RTR output, I am feeling more power from them! Not as strong as the feeling I get from sexual energy, but the power I have been feeling from it has grown. I am doing so much better in my live than before and I am so thankful for Satan, my Guardian Demon (who I've yet to identify but I know loves me!), the JoS clergy, and all brothers and Sisters of Satan.
Hail victory!

Low Priest said:
What does the rune sequence mean
If you look at the Runes section on the Jos site, it's exactly the same order shown.
I put them in the video because we can use these Runes to make our lives better. It's kind of like a spiritual first aid kit for us to use. Also this information was lost to most because of the jew.

ShermanTank said:
Low Priest said:
What does the rune sequence mean
If you look at the Runes section on the Jos site, it's exactly the same order shown.
I put them in the video because we can use these Runes to make our lives better. It's kind of like a spiritual first aid kit for us to use. Also this information was lost to most because of the jew.
I meant to capitalize the S in JoS. Can this be fixed please?

Let's Do The Final Reverse Torah Ritual! Extended
https://www.bitchute.com/video/31wMxbUFfwI9/

Same beginning with a longer ending.
Sometimes I watch after I do the final RTR.
Enjoy!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back