Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movies, games, series

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
The vampire was the one who created the christian cross and forced it on the gentiles to force the gentiles into occult slavery under the vampire.
Perfect.
I just saw the movie and nothing of that happened.
I never saw the movie, I thought you already did. I was talking about in real life, the real life vampires created christianity and killed everyone in the world who wouldn't agree to be their slave. I'm talking about those rats who kill children for their organs, and who inject themselves with children's blood to try to stay younger.

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
The vampire was the one who created the christian cross and forced it on the gentiles to force the gentiles into occult slavery under the vampire.
Perfect.
Lmao he wasn't speaking about the movie.

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I never saw the movie, I thought you already did. I was talking about in real life, the real life vampires created christianity and killed everyone in the world who wouldn't agree to be their slave. I'm talking about those rats who kill children for their organs, and who inject themselves with children's blood to try to stay younger.
I asked because I didn't see it but nevermind.

Another Japanese Manga/Anime series that has very interesting concepts is Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃). Although the common translation of the title is called "Demon Slayer" when looking at the actual Kanji it would be Oni Annihilation Blade. Oni in japanese mythology had several changes over the years but more or less remained overall the same: A type of spirit/yokai. Typically in more modern depictions Oni are considered malevolent and when translated to English is commonly synonymous with the Xian definition of Demon, hence how it was translated. Regardless the original source is set in Japan and follows their mythology to a degree.

As for the concepts. The Oni are dangerous and powerful human eating creatures and the main character is an Oni slayer. To slay an oni there are two methods: The first is to expose them to sunlight, and the second is to decapitate them with a special blade forge by ore that absorbs the energies of the sun. By utilizing "breathing techniques" they are able to perform feats of superhuman capabilities on par with the physical and mystical capabilities of the Oni and slay them. Later on in the series it described that all of their breathing techniques where derived from a single breath which was known as the Breath of the Sun.

The main character himself is someone who is very kind but is not hindered by his kindness. He feels that the existence of Oni themselves are very pitiful but he does not hesitate to kill them. His is also a quest for revenge towards the one who killed his family and turned his sister into an Oni. He is hardworking and pushes his limits to obtain strength.

The main villain, Muzan, is the progenitor of the Oni. By sharing his blood he turns humans into Oni. He is a sickly looking person who is terrified of dying. So much so that he forcefully controls his followers with terror and death. He himself believes he is above everything and that all other beings are below him.

I have opinions towards the series that I will withhold until it reaches its conclusion but I believe that there are deeper aspects in the setting that act as a metaphor beyond the surface.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Another Japanese Manga/Anime series that has very interesting concepts is Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼滅の刃). Although the common translation of the title is called "Demon Slayer" when looking at the actual Kanji it would be Oni Annihilation Blade. Oni in japanese mythology had several changes over the years but more or less remained overall the same: A type of spirit/yokai. Typically in more modern depictions Oni are considered malevolent and when translated to English is commonly synonymous with the Xian definition of Demon, hence how it was translated. Regardless the original source is set in Japan and follows their mythology to a degree.

As for the concepts. The Oni are dangerous and powerful human eating creatures and the main character is an Oni slayer. To slay an oni there are two methods: The first is to expose them to sunlight, and the second is to decapitate them with a special blade forge by ore that absorbs the energies of the sun. By utilizing "breathing techniques" they are able to perform feats of superhuman capabilities on par with the physical and mystical capabilities of the Oni and slay them. Later on in the series it described that all of their breathing techniques where derived from a single breath which was known as the Breath of the Sun.

The main character himself is someone who is very kind but is not hindered by his kindness. He feels that the existence of Oni themselves are very pitiful but he does not hesitate to kill them. His is also a quest for revenge towards the one who killed his family and turned his sister into an Oni. He is hardworking and pushes his limits to obtain strength.

The main villain, Muzan, is the progenitor of the Oni. By sharing his blood he turns humans into Oni. He is a sickly looking person who is terrified of dying. So much so that he forcefully controls his followers with terror and death. He himself believes he is above everything and that all other beings are below him.

I have opinions towards the series that I will withhold until it reaches its conclusion but I believe that there are deeper aspects in the setting that act as a metaphor beyond the surface.
The story is really good but in my personal opinion it doesn't have that many real spiritual allegories. The only one that is obvious is the Breathing thecniques, they are obviously taken from the Breathing exercise's to empower the soul. It Is actually one of the best anime i ever seen, the animation, drawings and music are what makes the story even more enjoyable. I really raccomend it to anyone.

After Goodnight Punpun, the second best manga I have read in 2019 and one of the best adult mangas I have read is Innocent, by Shin´ichi Sakamoto. (See: https://youtu.be/TDpn9fdsRbY)

You will follow the events prior and during the French Revolution, through the viewpoint of Charles-Henri Sanson, who once was a sensitive and idealistic effeminate boy born in a family of official executioners, who has his innocence crumbled little by little by a France degenerated by christurd feudalism and rigid class system, and grows into the most feared executioner in French history.

f3f73f8ecb6776369599fbfdbc2e72d9.jpg

25468415._SY540_.jpg

The story's perspective varies from Charles-Henri and his love & hate relationship with his little sister Marie-Joseph, who is the total opposite of Charles, a girl transbording with masculine energy who had her personality totally twisted by their lifestyle and the women-hating xtian anti-culture of the time.

innocent-rouge-8632855.jpg

Womanly abs...
4e09a5b77785e13461c924f83ade65794ee3a01e_hq.jpg

The only downside to this manga and why it's not higher on my list is that at volume 9 there is this mixed-race christ figure who is inserted from nowhere as Marie's first "platonic love" (but he dies right after to serve for her "character growth" and is completly forgotten later). I must mention there are some very upsetting scenes of torture and execution.

b2fd6712782d486f328379749c573896210d8455_650193_1740_1277.jpg

The art is superb and uses of visual metaphors the emphasise the cruelty of that Jewed system.

753bc117786a7148411c89c9520f02ac.jpg

69e3497eebb66ea8b25ed45626d987ac7d10eecb_hq.jpg

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is a game in which you play as a Pict warrior traveling Helheim in a quest to save the soul of her dead lover from the Goddess Hela.
The story is a boring allegory about insanity and other bad stuff the Nordic Pagans that can be ignored because the writing is terrible.
A trailer for the sequel was recently released with a song by Heilung.

Planet of Liberty said:
Specter said:
I love Undertale! I'm a great fan! It is one of mine games absolute favorites.
Play this game has been how to do a trip astral... It is too beautiful to be any game.
My favourite character is Undyne! My favorite heroine in the game. All the characters in this game are characterized perfectly.
They seem alive in a some sense. Genocide Route it was horrible! When the done there first time, I have felt very bad! Just an NPC delayed would do this choice.

I'm not lying when I tell you I'm literally listening to one of the Undertale soundtracks right now and before I saw this. "It's Raining Somewhere Else"

I definitely noted very prominently all the hints to paganism in the game and it's one of my favourite games. I have done the genocide route a bunch of times, but that's because I like dark things, empty, voids, creepiness and such.... Saturnian you know... but the first attempt I couldn't do, as soon as I got to Papyrus I couldn't do it... but the second try I was really curious to see how the genocide run went so I forced myself to do it to the end and ended up doing it a bunch of times... never left the game completely though without doing a full file reset and leaving it on the pacifist route.

Undertale is the only game to have struck me to unfathomable emotional levels. Never has a game made me cry so many different kinds of tears all at once.

I even experimented with my ponderings and created this image a while back:

The-Soul-Chakras.png

Planet of Liberty said:
I love Undertale! I'm a great fan! It is one of mine games absolute favorites.
Play this game has been how to do a trip astral... It is too beautiful to be any game.
My favourite character is Undyne! My favorite heroine in the game. All the characters in this game are characterized perfectly.
They seem alive in a some sense. Genocide Route it was horrible! When the done there first time, I have felt very bad! Just an NPC delayed would do this choice.

Yeah what I like about Undyne is in the genocide route she's the one to make you realize that the sole antagonist of the game is actually you. My favorite's Frisk as he reminds me of being a kid, but my other favorite is Sans because I like skeletons and has a great sense of character.

Apparently the creator wanted to make it so that the game would uninstall itself after you completed true pacifist but he couldn't because of appropriation issues. There's a genocide sans fight simulator if anyone gets curious about their capabilities, and it's always the same, we eventually develop the muscle memory to accomplish what we desire then feel bad and that's it. However actually doing Genocide will mean you never get to see the true ending. There's also a sequel called Deltarune, which doesn't have anything new so far in regards to Satanic elements but I'll try to make a post about it later. But the series emphasizes around the Deltarune symbol. It saves face on rpgs but at the same time you can't do genocide & that not everything is always what you make them out to be which I'd say is alright.

Since I'm mentioning Undertale again, I should add that it's no doubt that photoshop flowey is a representation of the Jewova thought form and that in order to defeat him you need to get all the Souls to turn against him which you do by completing a sequence of events of overcoming the negative polarity of each soul and seeing the positive side of each.

Flowey also represents the average person being a victim of programming/brainwashing (note the television as his head), the worlds negativity and being in a lower state of existence.
il_570xN.1758258041_sqwm.jpg

Well the game taught me that there's a duality in everything and everyone that we simply cannot deny. The only thing I like about Genocide is Undyne's ost. Genocide is too time consuming because the amount of grinding... so I just played the Sans fight simulator and watched the rest on youtube. Its chakra reference has had the fan community intrigued and I don't doubt that this wasn't subconsciously implemented.

My favorite ost's are "Finale", "Respite" and "Waterfall" is good too.
You can tell the composer put a lot of passion into these soundtracks.
And don't forget that this might actually be the only game that depicts Lillith in a positive manner, a loving mother.

I'll make one too for the sake of it :D
yS4hppA.jpg

Specter said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-qhxMrxDz4&t=619s&index=2&list=ELFZC2HAjiZ5A
Samurai Champloo - Highly recommended 30 ep. anime

It's set in an alternate version of Edo-era (1603-1863) but based on real events . The anime is about the Jesuit involvement with xtianity spreading to Japan, the corruption of teachings and the sacred knowledge of the powers of the vril/chi.

You can see a symbolism between Fire and Water (Muegan and Jin) as well Fuu (earth) and the flying animal (air)

The group is in search of Fuu's father the "Sunflower samurai", who participated in a rebellion against christianity. Due to the Jews recent attainment of power he is now wanted dead by the christians but I'll refer some of them as Jesuits. He had to abandon his family and go into hiding for their safety.

Episode 10
It's a story of a student who passionately studied martial arts and became adept at what his teachers taught him. Soon the domain lord sent him out to sea but his ship got wrecked & he ended up on an island. The people he encountered there had a strange fighting style he had never seen before that utilized the inner chi or powers of the mind called hakkei. He then realized the mainstream teachings of martial arts is just a shadow of what it use to be and incomparable to the original. He spent years and arduous training learn this fighting style.

His quote:
"But I once heard a story like this. Long ago on the mainland there was a mountain-climbing expert.
This man had climbed an amazingly tall mountain. But no one had ever seen this mountain, so they
couldn't comprehend the magnitude of this accomplishment. Reluctantly, the man continued to climb
mountains that were said to be even taller. Day after day he climbed, all in order to make the people recognize
his greatness. In the end, the man made the mountains his home and he became a demon."

The student trying to express how when he came back his achievements were unacknowledged and shunned and stuck to himself. The "tall mountain" represents his the feat of his spiritual mastery, however this was a "mountain" or accomplishment that not many could see or acknowledge and thus his efforts weren't appreciated as he was seen as a Demon.

Episode 19
The trio find a hidden group of Christians working for the acclaimed "Pope Francis" kike who turns out to be a fake unfortunately. But the interesting part is when his big fake nose falls off. The creator probably knew it was thing with Jews lmao.

There is an abundance of anti-xtian messages in this story, however it's evident they had to hold back.

Kike Francis up to a shill. This is probably what got the producers into a lot shit because of the maggot Christian/Jewish audience.
frame19-18.jpg

Just adding a very interesting thing that I missed in the credits, I usually just skip the ending credits but the pictures and art show a bit of light on Fuu's backstory. 1:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFl3hAnBwxw

At the very end you can make out the scene that Fuu's father is about to head off into the field of sunflowers making his journey to eventually fight off the xtian invaders, despite knowing what he's getting himself into he looks back at his daughter once again, for the last time, to remember what he's doing it for and why it's so important, to save not only his culture but his children and their generations from the plague of xtianity. And if you watch the last episode, they fucked that church up pretty good XD. It's sad what happens in the end though. I think the red sky Fuu is gazing at represents the dark ages with the coming of the Xtian program.

Again great anime, has a great sense of japanese culture & art if you put the ghetto stuff aside but maybe it's part of the animes duality symbolism as it's always been about that. The book "Sun & Steel" compliments this anime too.

@Zammel
I finished Demon Lord Dante and it was actually pretty enjoyable, even though the production is very low budget and too much slow in the begining, but now I see where the inspiration for Darling in the FranXX's twist came from.

The anime version had the community leader of the real earthlings called "Satan the Wise One" which gave me a smile. There's also a Satan-Lucifer character in the 2002 version of Maou Dante manga which I'm reading.

The concept of "god" in Maou Dante is the exact same as in Darling in the FranXX:

"VIRM are an alien hive mind species and the main antagonists in DARLING in the FRANXX. They are invaders from outer space and they are the true enemies of the Klaxo Sapiens.
60 million years prior to the start of the series, they were defeated and driven away by the Klaxo sapiens.
Some members of VIRM remained on Earth. Disguised as humans, they lived amongst the human race and formed APE with other people of high authority. Three known members are Papa, Vice Chairman, and Tarsier from APE."

darling-in-the-franxx-21-1.jpg

Played Ryse Son of Rome in which Romans have to fight Celtic Barbarians because Nero and his sons, Commodo was one of them, IIRC were evil and greedy. What happens in the game is because two gods played a game. The goddess of summer wants Rome to prosper and the god of winter wants it to fall.
It happens in an alternate reality where Rome doesn't fall and is more advanced technologically, the latter is pretty realistic.

While we are on the subject, i would like to point some gaming companies that are jewish and needs to be boycotted, here's the list:

Actvision
"Bobby" is a jew (no surprise), since they are know for the ovverrated, pro-war and anti-Nazi Call of Duty series. Michael Schiffer and Justin Skomarowsky are also jewish.

Bethesda Softworks
Anyone who have read the unholy Babble knows where that they share the same name from a pool in Israel. They are pheraps one of the most jewish companies in west, having people like Robert Atman, Jerry Bruckheimer, Leslie Moonves, Harry Sloan and Todd Howard. Some of their game includes the anti-nazi Wolfeinstein, Doom (where a jew genocides "demons") and The Elder Scrolls (that many people keep mistaking for a pro-pagan game). They are also behind the Bioshock series, who is known for its pro-Atheism philosophy. They are owned by Zenimax.

Blizzard
Its actual president, Michael Morhaime, is a jew and its company is pro-China. They are the authors of the blasphemous anti-satanic game called Diablo. They are owned by the jewish Activision and are known for lootboxes and microtransations.

Naughty Dog
Founded by gentiles, but their actual director was born in Israel and it is a big femminist SJW who created Uncharted and The Last of Us.

Rockstar Games
The infamous company known for the pro-crime, pro-race mixing and pro-degenerancy in general Grand Theft Auto series. Both of the brothers that own it (the Houser) are ashkenazi jews.

Running with Scissors
Michael Jaret, the director of this company, is also a jew. No wonder, since in the Postal game series you commit crimes and degenerancy and kill white people and animals. He once wrote in one of his site a pro-Israel slang.

Vivendi
Company owned from the Jewish Universal Studios and that owns Activision. Its chairman is named Jean Bernard Levy and it is a jew.

There may be more to add (one of these would surely be EA, because everybody knows how evil they are).

Nimrod33 said:
While we are on the subject, i would like to point some gaming companies that are jewish and needs to be boycotted, here's the list:

Actvision
"Bobby" is a jew (no surprise), since they are know for the ovverrated, pro-war and anti-Nazi Call of Duty series. Michael Schiffer and Justin Skomarowsky are also jewish.

Bethesda Softworks
Anyone who have read the unholy Babble knows where that they share the same name from a pool in Israel. They are pheraps one of the most jewish companies in west, having people like Robert Atman, Jerry Bruckheimer, Leslie Moonves, Harry Sloan and Todd Howard. Some of their game includes the anti-nazi Wolfeinstein, Doom (where a jew genocides "demons") and The Elder Scrolls (that many people keep mistaking for a pro-pagan game). They are also behind the Bioshock series, who is known for its pro-Atheism philosophy. They are owned by Zenimax.

Blizzard
Its actual president, Michael Morhaime, is a jew and its company is pro-China. They are the authors of the blasphemous anti-satanic game called Diablo. They are owned by the jewish Activision and are known for lootboxes and microtransations.

Naughty Dog
Founded by gentiles, but their actual director was born in Israel and it is a big femminist SJW who created Uncharted and The Last of Us.

Rockstar Games
The infamous company known for the pro-crime, pro-race mixing and pro-degenerancy in general Grand Theft Auto series. Both of the brothers that own it (the Houser) are ashkenazi jews.

Running with Scissors
Michael Jaret, the director of this company, is also a jew. No wonder, since in the Postal game series you commit crimes and degenerancy and kill white people and animals. He once wrote in one of his site a pro-Israel slang.

Vivendi
Company owned from the Jewish Universal Studios and that owns Activision. Its chairman is named Jean Bernard Levy and it is a jew.

There may be more to add (one of these would surely be EA, because everybody knows how evil they are).
Ubisoft is one to add to the list. Like EA, they have greedy microtransactions in their titles. The Assassin's Creed series is pro Islam and anti Templar (who were Satanists). Assassin's Creed Origins black washes the Ancient Egyptians, Syndicate features a quest where you help Karl Marx and portrays him in a positive light and Assassin's Creed 3 had a mission where you have to kill one of the Founding Fathers.

Yurei said:
Nimrod33 said:

Actvision

Bethesda Softworks

Blizzard

Naughty Dog

Rockstar Games

Running with Scissors

Vivendi

Ubisoft is one to add to the list. Like EA, they have greedy microtransactions in their titles. The Assassin's Creed series is pro Islam and anti Templar (who were Satanists). Assassin's Creed Origins black washes the Ancient Egyptians, Syndicate features a quest where you help Karl Marx and portrays him in a positive light and Assassin's Creed 3 had a mission where you have to kill one of the Founding Fathers.

I agree that Ubisoft needs to be boycotted for all the reasons listed above. I didn't add them to the list because i don't know much about their members (such as Rayman's creator), but i'm 100% sure they are jewish as well.

The Carcass album "swansong" is one of the greatest albums of all time. Every song has a Satanic message, as well as the artwork.

DezFranky said:
yMkQmoi.png

Was watching a runescape youtube video, shoutout to this legend haha

DUDE THAT'S ACTUALLY ME HOLY SHIT
Did not know it actually made it through damn. I may not have said it on time however it was the last 3 messages that stayed on the box still showing it on screen. The Jmod had to hop worlds to clear it lmfao!!!
The look on their face is priceless.

I'm actually a heavy botter, I would set up my bot then meditate/read in the meantime lol so I'd keep an eye out for bot busting. I thought of this as an opportunity to actually do something useful and promote the Jos. I'll admit though that bot busting streams are funny.

I just don't have enough autism to keep grinding for those high levels. However I was careless and they finally caught on one day, then I got banned. Rip.

If you still play, my new 07 account username: Ostarot

Thank you for the shoutout :)
7PY4Q.png

Taking inspiration from my previous message on the videogame companies, i will write here what cartoons are 100% Jewish and needs to be boycotted:

Big Mouth
What can be said about an ugly Netflix series that features kids masturbating and doing other perverted things? The fact that all the four producers are jewish pedophiles!

Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, and the Hotel Transylvania series
All theese cartoons where made by the russian jew Genndy Tartakowsky. Don't know how much jewish they are.

Anything Disney after the death of Walter
The company is now very jewish and does everything in his power to promote race-mixing, multiculturalism and feminism. Also known for destroying various teenager stars.

Anything Dreamworks
Company founded by Steven Spielberg. The fact that they even portrayed in a good light two biblical stories (so much for a "Satanic" Hollywood, eh?) is enough for me to reject them.

Family Guy
Liberal and unfunny adult cartoon owned by David Zuckermann, a jew. Also, jewish propaganda.

Gravity Falls
The cartoon is full of masonic simbols and other occult messages, but this shouldn't decieve you as its not Satanic but Jewish Cabalistic, explained by the fact the author (Alex Hirsch) is a jewish liberal. As admitted by him once, Uncle Stan (one of the main protagonist) is jewish. The show also seems to demonize Satan in the form of Bill Cipher, who ironically, is said to be a demon that must never be summoned.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
The fourth generation of this girly Hasbro franchise has a jewish producer, which everybrony knows as Lauren Faust. It is an big feminist cartoon and has a toxic fanbase create ironically by 4chan.

Star vs The Forces of Evil
The jewess Daron Nefcy created this pro-feminist, pro-race mixing, pro-SJW cartoon that blatlanty rips-off elements from magical girls anime. It also seems to portray magic as bad, since it disappears completely from the universe in the end.

Steven Universe
Another cartoon created by an SJW jewess, Rebecca Sugar. The show features a bunch of gender neutral aliens acting like women.

South Park
Matthew Richard Stone, one of the producers, is a jew and loves making grossy humor.

The Powerpuff Girls
Before working on My Little Pony, Faust helped her husband in this series, which also demonizes Satan in form of "Him".

I'm pretty sure this list has only the 1% of the Jews in the cartoon industry. Considering that they were there since the beginning of the Cartoon Industry in West, it makes me wonder if the 90's were really that good. I'm nott sure if Matt Groening, author of the Simpson, is a jew. Also, i've heard people claiming that Stephen Hillburg (Spongebob creator) was jewish, but i'm not sure. Anyway, feel free to tell me if there are other cartoons to add.

Egon said:
Fuchs said:
Could someone explain me the background story to this ?
But the video is quite good or did I miss something?
Back in the old forums in a time when her husband and she pretended to be promoting NS Paganism I was following her channel and introduced her to the JoS and it was all going well and Renegade even talked some nice things about Spiritual Satanism, this was so untill the tribe that feed their paycheck freaked out finding this and where like "shit they are the real deal, you were supposed to be promoting veganism and anti-gay Aryan-christos flat-earth NOT those", so one day when some supposed member of ours was pushing Sinead to dedicate to Satan they aped out off their closet and started all kinds of BS against us, who were helping translating their documentaries and such, and nowdays they promote full out christard gnosticism and they've lost all relevance in "NS scene" than when they've started.

So I suppose renegade broadcasting is out...any recommendations for podcasts/radio information?

loki88 said:
Egon said:
Fuchs said:
Could someone explain me the background story to this ?
But the video is quite good or did I miss something?
Back in the old forums in a time when her husband and she pretended to be promoting NS Paganism I was following her channel and introduced her to the JoS and it was all going well and Renegade even talked some nice things about Spiritual Satanism, this was so untill the tribe that feed their paycheck freaked out finding this and where like "shit they are the real deal, you were supposed to be promoting veganism and anti-gay Aryan-christos flat-earth NOT those", so one day when some supposed member of ours was pushing Sinead to dedicate to Satan they aped out off their closet and started all kinds of BS against us, who were helping translating their documentaries and such, and nowdays they promote full out christard gnosticism and they've lost all relevance in "NS scene" than when they've started.

So I suppose renegade broadcasting is out...any recommendations for podcasts/radio information?
Redice tv is good.

Since some of you like Japanese media, i'm warning that marxism seems so slowly infect it:
examples include:
"Caroles and tuesday":
https://www.senpaiproject.com/post/anime-gets-a-little-more-diverse-with-carole-tuesday
As well as "Keep your hands out of eizouken!" which apparently heavily promote multi-racialism(there's more than just the examples below!):
1579968490790.jpg

1580066876654.jpg

1579969359232.png

1580086243646.png

6b913a2317d00f7bfa0abdaff1a1f67f.jpg

(notice the woman with the hijab in the background.)
EPACAnqX0AASdBi.jpg:large

(Not edited, they do speak multiple languages)
1579436352607.jpg

I have also noticed "dark skinned" characters becoming increasingly common in Japanese media (especially nintendo games).

Many anime and manga are have unique story. You must try to watch it, dont know what series? You can get some <a href="https://chameleonime.com" class="postlink">Anime Recommendations</a> <<< click here

danewpath said:
Since some of you like Japanese media, i'm warning that marxism seems so slowly infect it:
examples include:
To add to this. The anime "My Hero Academia", while overall being extremely good and clean in my opinion, has recently also shown it's first case of this. In the manga chapter 153 (I think), and in anime episode 12, the dark-skinned character "Rock Lock" gives a motivational speech to the heroes before they head out. This is to first make the character likeable. Then right after this comes a flashback to his wife and son, and it's thoroughly disgusting. The following screenshots should speak for themselves.
Screenshot-2020-02-10-11-11-39-12.png

IMG-20200210-112136.jpg

IMG-20200210-112151.jpg

It's very sad to see a series that embodies so many Satanic ideals, also falling victim to this race-mixing garbage.

Shael said:
danewpath said:
examples include:
To add to this. The anime "My Hero Academia"
The author of MHA also cucked out about Japanese version of holohoax and had to apologize after naming a villain relating it to the so called victims of Japanese experiments during WWII, as he tried to make some Japanese Mengele to be the villain, but made a confusion with names.

Honestly I never liked MHA and always felt from the one season I watched it would go after some cuckstianity route, like Vinland Saga, of which by the way I checked how much "better" in the manga it got after the 1st season like people tell and I did not need to look much to get further "vikings dumb" xtian crap.

This author should just fuck off and die of the manga industry for all I care.

11.jpg

Movies:
Stalker and Solaris By Andrei Tarkovsky
Possession and On the Silver Globe by Andrzej Zulawski
Cloud Atlas By Wachowski Sisters
Inception By Christopher Nolan
Dark City By Alex Proyas
Dune By David Lynch
Stargate By Rolland Emmerich
Star War Saga
Star Trek Saga
2001 A Odyssey on Space and Eyes Wide Shut By Stanley Kubrick (yes he is a damn Jew, oy vey)

I want to add here:
Demon King Daimao
Anime - series - 12 episodes

I was watching it thinking what is this.. but it's about someone who enters a magic school and gets a future job fortune telled 'Demon King' which causes a lot of trouble.. later in the story you see people plotting against him, trying to kill him because he's supposed to be an 'evil tyrant' of some sorts.
And this is done on predictions of some kind of 'faith' that they have as 'instructions by the gods' which basicly causes a lot of war and death.
Its also about making sense. Basicly because of the position he is put in, he is forced to go against the system eventually saying something along the lines of tearing it all down.

I still have to watch the last episode but it was very entertaining so far and reminded me of our cause so I couldn't just not mention it.

A Plague Tale: Innocence (spoilers)

A girl and her little brother must survive the Inquisition and a plague of rats. Alchemy is a central theme in this game and it is used to help the brother survive as well as to end the plague.
The sister and her brother, during a fight with a soldier of the Inquisition are called demons by the civilians. The girl at some point uses the word demon to refer to a rat but in the end we find out that these black rats are not really evil and that they helped them escape from the Inquisition. The final battle is between the sister and the little brother controlling the black rats and the Grand Inquisitor who used the blood of the kid to get control of an army of white rats.

Netflix series - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Christians were sperging before they streamed it that it's a promotion of Satanism.

What you expected:
-Satanism
- Witches
- Casting spells

What you got:
- Casting out demons and preforming exorcisms
- Baptism cock blocks Satan in an angelic court (Christian baptisms nullifies Satan's power); in a Simpson like trial with the devil moment
- Fighting Satan
- Defeating Satan
- Depicting Satan as evil

So much for the lies about Jewish Hollywood promoting Satanism.

Egon said:
The homonymous manga and anime Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, the father of all memes. I've checked this and it's being very cool so far. They introduce the Nazis as jerks (of course, how else would that pass) but then they get pretty much humanized and even JOIN the protagonists (a prana master from Fascist Italy and his Nazi German friends get into contact with the main protag who is British). Nazi Germany was actualy trying to save the world from the "Pillar Men" - or the creators of the vampires...

"Also, the Nazis are the good guys..."

https://youtu.be/3PFagLd6Jh4?t=5m28s

10.jpg

It's also well known for its exquisite and conceptual art style:

c860e408a5c1b3e6fd619bbd5e2faece.jpg
Yea I love JoJo too but I cannot unsee some bad symbolism, especially in Golden Wings, like the open heart in Giorno's and Bucciarati's outfit. Or Giorno (son of Dio which means "God") beating Diavolo which means "Devil", so byblical. It's kinda confusing lmao, because Dio "God" is a bad character too, even worse than Diavolo.

Young Faith said:
Yea I love JoJo too but I cannot unsee some bad symbolism, especially in Golden Wings, like the open heart in Giorno's and Bucciarati's outfit. Or Giorno (son of Dio which means "God") beating Diavolo which means "Devil", so byblical. It's kinda confusing lmao, because Dio "God" is a bad character too, even worse than Diavolo.
Yep that's the price for dealing with xtian energy and mixing things that are uncompatible, unfortunate and weird symbolism like this come to existence, such as Part 3 predicting 9/11. Though what not many people see is the jeebus figure in the part is that sculptor guy at the end who predicted all the deaths (pierced hands and crown of thorns). The villain in Part 6 being this xtian priest who was obsessed and close friends with Dio, whose actual goal was to create "Heaven on Earth" like Griffith in Berserk.

The same can be seen in the director of "Angel's Egg" who made that movie about his short lived conversion to xtianity, then later when it was apparent that his Japanese sould was incompatible and he left xtianity, he said he had no idea what the heck that movie was supposed to mean.

What about movie "War of the Worlds" (2005)?
Even today, 20 years old and in still frightened of those damn tripods.
Was reading JoS encyclopedia yesterday and read something somewhere of aliens need to feed from human blood (or something like that, not entirely sure) so I remembered this movie where aliens drained blood from humans with some sort of tube or whatever.

Egon said:
Young Faith said:
Yep that's the price for dealing with xtian energy and mixing things that are uncompatible, unfortunate and weird symbolism like this come to existence, such as Part 3 predicting 9/11. Though what not many people see is the jeebus figure in the part is that sculptor guy at the end who predicted all the deaths (pierced hands and crown of thorns). The villain in Part 6 being this xtian priest who was obsessed and close friends with Dio, whose actual goal was to create "Heaven on Earth" like Griffith in Berserk.

The same can be seen in the director of "Angel's Egg" who made that movie about his short lived conversion to xtianity, then later when it was apparent that his Japanese sould was incompatible and he left xtianity, he said he had no idea what the heck that movie was supposed to mean.

You went reeeeally near to spoil me part 6 since I'm just an anime guy at the moment ahhaha

Weles said:
Netflix series - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Christians were sperging before they streamed it that it's a promotion of Satanism.

What you expected:
-Satanism
- Witches
- Casting spells

What you got:
- Baptism cock blocks Satan in an angelic court (Christian baptisms nullifies Satan's power); in a Simpson like trial with the devil moment
- Fighting Satan
- Defeating Satan

The only good things about it were the very "Hail Satan"s and "Praise Satan"s here and there and some "Hail Lilith"s in later episodes. The actress portraying Sabrina literally looks like a stuffed puppet, especially more so in the mandrake episode. To top off on that, there's literally no beautiful character in the series, male or female. There's also promotion of transgerism, feminism and "girls in boy's locker rooms and basketball teams". At least the older Teenage Witch Sabrina was comical in some way. This is just thrash on steroids with better special effects and poor acting.

Stormblood said:
Weles said:

What you expected:
-Satanism
- Witches
- Casting spells

What you got:
- Fighting Satan
- Defeating Satan

The only good things about it were the very "Hail Satan"s and "Praise Satan"s here and there and some "Hail Lilith"s in later episodes. The actress portraying Sabrina literally looks like a stuffed puppet, especially more so in the mandrake episode. To top off on that, there's literally no beautiful character in the series, male or female. There's also promotion of transgerism, feminism and "girls in boy's locker rooms and basketball teams". At least the older Teenage Witch Sabrina was comical in some way. This is just thrash on steroids with better special effects and poor acting.
A good thing is they call the xian god "false god", indeed, I watched the series before coming back to the SS path (explanation here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34485#p138703) and this thing of them calling it "false god" remembered me of JoS and definetely helped me coming back here. But I do recognize that this series is full of shit, even if I kinda liked it, but now I wouldn't rewatch it nor watch the incoming seasons. I can't stand to see our beautiful Gods insulted like this. (die doom eternal, die!)

Stormblood said:
Weles said:
The only good things about it were the very "Hail Satan"s and "Praise Satan"s here and there and some "Hail Lilith"s in later episodes.
It seems more positive than "Lucifer" series. I've checked some scenes of Sabrina killing angels who were trying to burn alive young pagans, and her aunt praising Satan and teaching kids that Satan gave the truth and the Jewish god intended for us to be animals. I'm not telling any SS to waste time watching this but if this is not a positive thing with Satan's name on it for the general public, sneaking with some safe shit to get it going, I don't know what to call it.

This movie "The Hunt" about psycho lefturds hunting and killing normal conservative people seems interesting from this review, I'm gonna check this out:

The Hunt Was NOT The Social Justice Flick Everyone Was Dreading, It Surprised Us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp7ON1B6dYE

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back