Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ten Thousand Camels to be Killed in Australia by their Government

blacksun666

The jews are on a rampage trying to collect as many souls as they can to push for WWIII. Nearly half a million animals have already died in the forest fires and whats their solution? Lets kill even more animals because they are drinking too much water. Its way too obvious who's behind this. This is sickening

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/07/australia/australia-camel-cull-scli-intl/index.html

About 10,000 camels are at risk of being shot and killed in a drought-ravaged region of Australia, after complaints that the thirsty animals are endangering locals as they desperately search for water.

Aboriginal officials in the remote northwest of South Australia approved the cull, which is due to begin on Wednesday and is expected to last for five days.
The area's local government, Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY), said in a memo posted on Facebook that "extremely large groups of camels and other feral animals in and around communities" are "putting pressure on the remote Aboriginal communities" as they search for water.
"With the current ongoing dry conditions the large camel congregations threatening the APY communities and infrastructure, camel control is needed," the note added.

The cull will see professional shooters kill thousands of the creatures, with CNN affiliate Seven News reporting that 10,000 are at risk.
Like most of the country, South Australia has been sweltering under extremely high temperatures for weeks.
Though not as badly hit as neighboring New South Wales, the state has suffered from the bushfires tearing through the country, blanketing cities in smoke and decimating native wildlife populations.
Marita Baker, an APY board member, told The Australian newspaper that her community had been inundated by the creatures as they hunt for water.
"We have been stuck in stinking hot and uncomfortable conditions, feeling unwell, because the camels are coming in and knocking down fences, getting in around the houses and trying to get to water through air conditioners,'' she told the newspaper.
The APY region is in an extremely remote area of South Australia and is sparsely populated. Only about 2,300 people live in the region, which is roughly the size of the US state of Kentucky.
There are believed to be more than 1 million camels in Australia and the country's camel population is growing rapidly.

Camels are far from the only species suffering in heat waves and wildfires.
Various creatures have been found desperately approaching humans for something to drink in recent weeks, and last month a video of a koala chugging from a cyclist's water bottle went viral.
In another grim, viral video posted on Twitter, a man drives into the fire-ravaged town of Batlow in New South Wales, filming both sides of the road littered with the charred remains of animals.
It is estimated that hundreds of millions of animals have been killed by the blazes.
Fires are nothing new in Australia, but they have been growing more intense and becoming more destructive in recent years, a problem that has been exacerbated by climate change. And animals have been on the front lines as Australia has the highest rate of species loss of any area in the world, and researchers fear that rate could increase as the fire disaster continues.

Honestly this is just both retarded and terrible. This is laughable, a total irony. So Australia can manage all the worlds rapefugess and all sorts of other garbage, and give them a mansion style of life, but they can't manage to handle camels?

Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? So we can handle tens and tens millions of invaders per years but we can't handle giving water to some camels and people living in this mess?

Like, we have water, food and resources, for infinite births of humans, apparently, who have given the surface of the earth something parellel to cancer and have polluted all seas and all living flora. But these camels can't live and people of Australia don't have water.

Where is the so called World Community? Are they only interested in invaders and kalergi people? What about all these animals? Maybe it's time to put some billions into that one, and not on bullshit like the Notre Dame? I guess a whole ecosystem going isn't as important as is the temple of a Jew, however?

That aside, google Eid Had. Camel sacrifice is very common and this is used also in the Bible, the Camel symbolic of Egypt and the persecutors of the Jews.

All of this is some huge sacrifice. It appears the enemy can't wait until Eid Had or the next event to mass sacrifice more animals, it has to be real quick.

WARNING: The video is really gore, but it is to show what I have wrote above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVMR5-Oq2wM

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Honestly this is just both retarded and terrible. This is laughable, a total irony. So Australia can manage all the worlds rapefugess and all sorts of other garbage, and give them a mansion style of life, but they can't manage to handle camels?

Their own camels, by the way. Their own animals. This is like a huge betrayal.

But what saddens me the most is the part about these animals being desperate for a little bit of water.

Due to how human civilization has been built, most animals who share the same space with us have been forcedly put in this condition where they are dependant on human parameters for even something as simple as to drink water, instead of getting to rely on nature for that. It should then be the responsibility of every modern human society to protect the lives of their own animals, who have been put in this condition by their own actions in the long term. For as opposed to humans, animals obviously don't have the physical and intellectual capability to gain social freedom and independence by working and contributing to the economy. Therefore, they should indeed be put in priority before refugees and all invaders alike.

But see if the jew cares, right?

blacksun666 said:
[...] It is estimated that hundreds of millions of animals have been killed by the blazes.
This is heartbreaking </3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What about all these animals? Maybe it's time to put some billions into that one, and not on bullshit like the Notre Dame? I guess a whole ecosystem going isn't as important as is the temple of a Jew, however?
Beyond retarded. A stupid xian building burns and all of the internet is in an uproar, yet I've hardly heard anything about Australia.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How monstrous those freaks are! Unbelievable.

Hail Satan

It's not as if we can't build aqueducts from the Earth's water which covers 71% of the Planet, and pump and pipe it towards watering holes for these camels. No, that is too helpful.

Its disgusting, so called good people, feel they need to cut down every tree, ''usually dog, not cat people, silly to point out here but true'' kill every living thing, just because its there. Why are many human beings hostile to any living thing on the whole?

What glaring flaw of primate behavior makes this so damned appealing, to destroy is to control? To dominate and rule the wastes? Piss on everything to mark it, in such an overdone manner there are oceans of piss? I suppose they feel there is nothing left to do with places like the dessert, or beautiful frozen reaches, while at the same time the lesson in these places and there natural beauty is lost on them.

Its like death seeking behavior, its heart wrenching and makes me sick. Just like all these horrible sadist that abuse family, and in so doing disgrace there own flesh without a care. Vile. If there unfortunate offspring survive there upbringing they just go and act like a ghost in pulp fiction, reliving what happened, to inconvenience others.

The scary thing is they don't see anything really wrong with this. They just seem perplexed or say awww at such logic, even devoid of emotion. Genetic insanity? Low birth, uninvolved, un modified by genetic intervention or only part way? Why do they even need to be told these things, its only reason.

Then again I cant read withering heights without feeling deep and abiding sorrow for heathcliff. No joke. I cant stand to see pretty things or things that are completely purely what they are suffer. To see love burn. Horrid. The ''good people, need there blood and pain though don't they? Why the leaders of Rome were forced to hold the petty tortures in the arena, to grimly keep the spiritual low breed under control.

The berserk, the freaks and geeks, they called common man. ''Read unmodified or uneducated'', usually by inclination, as philosophers, cults, and printed materials for personal enrichment abounded at the time. Well they held it together ''Rome as long as they could''. It fell to corruption long before the death blows though, a sad sorry story that keeps repeating itself.

I don't need my face rubbed in it, why I stopped reading the news, the disadvantage of the internet age is you have to be subject to seeing every tortured gasp of idiot flesh from around the world now. Horror.

So the sickos are murdering the camels now?

raikoumahdi said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan
All the comments are muslims praising it too, some of em putting the laughing emoji etc. Truly sick.

Actually, this is really only the tip of the iceberg. Several years ago here in Australia, a shark killed like, maybe one guy, who was swimming in the wrong place at the beach anyway. The government's response was a massive shark cull. Mind you, experts warned against this. Not only is it pointless and cruel and unnecessary, but as a matter of fact, all the shark blood in the water was only going to attract more sharks and make the problem worse. The simple fact is, if you swim at places that aren't marked out for the safety, you know the risk. It was completely disgusting. Mind you, the person who pushed for the shark cull was someone who sniffed a female coworkers chair in Parliament. Hardly part of the intellectual elite. Just a piece of garbage.

Keep in mind these are all just the most recent. A few years ago, back when the Great Barrier Reef was really starting to take off, one of our most famous "conservative far right" politicians made a shill video there. She videoed herself swimming in like, a small patch of maybe 2% of the entire reef and claimed the whole thing was fine as such, nevermind the other 98% of it showing serious signs or death altogether. Of course, she had vested corporate interests in mining groups who have wanted to build in the area for crude oil, so acting as if everything's fine makes it easier for the government to sign off on these things.

And for the record, for everyone who loves the Kangaroo as an Australian icon. Yeah, they're eaten for their meat over here. Definitely not something I'd do personally. There are farmable animals certainly fit for this purpose, so eating kangaroo to me has always seemed needless and quite frankly, stomach turning, considering how we supposedly value them as an icon.

Nevertheless, our government has to be among the most needlessly cruel and barbaric in the "first world" nations when it comes to animals. You can film yourself torturing an animal and post it on Youtube and barely get a slap on the wrist. I really love animals, and my mother, even moreso. And she's a sensitive soul. It really hurts her to constantly hear how all the animals in this place are constantly hurt and abused. That aside though, nothings looking too good for life in this country. A few weeks ago I went hiking in the bush on a warm day, and I didn't even see any animals, not even any birds. It just felt like heat and death, this weird disturbing silence and feeling of isolation. It was unsettling, to say the least, like something had gone really wrong.

As I said though, camels are just the start, I'll post some articles of what else this nation run by degenerate monsters is doing.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2018-07-07/culling-dingoes-changes-landscape/9938286
https://www.newsweek.com/kangaroo-culling-australia-wildfire-one-billion-animals-killed-1481265
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/23/katters-party-bid-to-cull-crocodiles-in-queensland-rubbished-by-experts (this was a failed attempt but worth noting as they'll try again soon).
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jul/12/koala-kangaroo-culling-considered-as-numbers-become-overabundant
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-31/feral-horses-cull-heatwave-central-australia-waterhole/10765586

Bigot Boy said:
raikoumahdi said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan
All the comments are muslims praising it too, some of em putting the laughing emoji etc. Truly sick.

Right, they are really blind and vicious

FancyMancy said:
It's not as if we can't build aqueducts from the Earth's water which covers 71% of the Planet, and pump and pipe it towards watering holes for these camels. No, that is too helpful.
If the world is covered with aquaducts permanently and constantly supplying perfect drinking water all over the world forever,,,

Then how can the water bottle company make their trillion shekels every year by forcing you to buy bottles of water?

Like how Nestle got the contract to drain water from the amazon river basin. Nestle only has to pay something like $0.10 for every trillion gallons of water that they take from there. No, I am not exaggerating any of these numbers, you can look it up for yourself. Think how many water bottles can a trillion gallons fill? If each water bottle is 16 ounces, that is 8 bottles for every gallon. That is 8,000,000,000,000 waterbottles worth of water that Nestle takes, and all that for only about 10 cents.

Average common price for a case of 24 waterbottles is about $16, so that is $0.67 per each waterbottle. Times the 8 Trillion bottles means that Nestle makes $5,333,333,333,333 for spending about $0.10.

This is the single main reason why they would never build aquaducts all over the world to provide perfect drinking water to all the people and animals, in the same way that the Aryan Roman gentiles did 10,000 years ago to provide perfect water to all the citizens in their kingdom, for free for everyone.

This is the big difference between the goals, motivations, and actions between the gentiles, and those aliens with faces like sewer rats. And the difference between an Aryan society, and a society made by shekel-burg-green-stein-goldberger.

We, as gentiles, would obviously think to do thinks like provide clean food, water, and education to all of our people in the most efficient and greatest way. And build strong border walls and defense forces to protect our people. But ShekelRat Greenburg is only able to think on how to get a shekel, and how to starve the population in a way to be sucking the maximum amount of shekels out from each goy.

Bigot Boy said:
raikoumahdi said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan
And that is what a muslim is, make a note. The lowest form of monster in all the world.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sheeple are being penalised for laziness - or "convenience". How convenient it is to be lazy and then have camels murdered because of reasons and excuses, which too many are too lazy-- I meant convenient to think about to reach the conclusion from paying for a Natural resource to Animals which are millions of years older than us being slaughtered because there is not enough of that Natural resource which covers 71% of the Planet. I calculated how much oil was mined/sold one year, several years ago, and ignoring all other costs/wages/taxes, the amount of money from selling it all would have been enough to put a sizeable dent in either the USA or the UK's deficit, which (((they))) are pretending to be fixing. As a part of cleaning the Planet and helping things, they could retrofit vehicles, both petrol/diesel and electric, with dynamo-type efforts fitted to the wheels and other spinny parts, to generate electricity, and possibly batteries to store it (with enough research, batteries, or equivalents of batteries, could be improved in capacity and less weight), but noooooo - the jew wants "targets" to pretend to meet in years or decades instead.

Bigot Boy said:
raikoumahdi said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan

The laughing really bothers me. These people are inhuman.

blacksun666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
raikoumahdi said:

Hail Satan

The laughing really bothers me. These people are inhuman.

I quote: The sleep of reason breeds monsters. This seems apt.

Bigot Boy said:
raikoumahdi said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan

No, not all of them are mudslimes or are praising it. Most of the comments are obscenely calling them out for their savagery and depravity.

Funny thing is, some (muslim) 'people' are seeing this for what it is: evil and insane, but are using sugarcoated words for expressing their disgust and dissent. They aren't open or direct about it, obviously because of their sympathic link with the jewish program. At the end of the day, these 'people' still choose to remain mudslimes. How pathetic. This is the extent of the effect of Pisslamic brainwash.

I can't wait for the day Pisslam and its cohorts are destroyed.

Lydia said:
blacksun666 said:
[...] It is estimated that hundreds of millions of animals have been killed by the blazes.
This is heartbreaking </3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What about all these animals? Maybe it's time to put some billions into that one, and not on bullshit like the Notre Dame? I guess a whole ecosystem going isn't as important as is the temple of a Jew, however?
Beyond retarded. A stupid xian building burns and all of the internet is in an uproar, yet I've hardly heard anything about Australia.

It is estimated that 1 billion animals are now dead from the fire. I can't believe this.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/billion-animals-australia-fires_n_5e13be43e4b0843d361778a6

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? So we can handle tens and tens millions of invaders per years but we can't handle giving water to some camels and people living in this mess?

Like, we have water, food and resources, for infinite births of humans, apparently, who have given the surface of the earth something parellel to cancer and have polluted all seas and all living flora. But these camels can't live and people of Australia don't have water.

Where is the so called World Community? Are they only interested in invaders and kalergi people? What about all these animals? Maybe it's time to put some billions into that one, and not on bullshit like the Notre Dame? I guess a whole ecosystem going isn't as important as is the temple of a Jew, however?

That aside, google Eid Had. Camel sacrifice is very common and this is used also in the Bible, the Camel symbolic of Egypt and the persecutors of the Jews.

All of this is some huge sacrifice. It appears the enemy can't wait until Eid Had or the next event to mass sacrifice more animals, it has to be real quick.

The Camel is the sacred animal of the goddess Gomory, she is the Sumerian goddess Gula and in Babylon she was known as Baba.

MalinBaze said:
Bigot Boy said:
raikoumahdi said:

Hail Satan

No, not all of them are mudslimes or are praising it. Most of the comments are obscenely calling them out for their savagery and depravity.

Funny thing is, some (muslim) 'people' are seeing this for what it is: evil and insane, but are using sugarcoated words for expressing their disgust and dissent. They aren't open or direct about it, obviously because of their sympathic link with the jewish program. At the end of the day, these 'people' still choose to remain mudslimes. How pathetic. This is the extent of the effect of Pisslamic brainwash.

I can't wait for the day Pisslam and its cohorts are destroyed.
A lot of the comments when google translated aren't really comprehensible, so that's interesting to hear. I did manage to find one that was clearly against it. A few seem to be arguing over which religion is better as well, lol.

This is all because the environmentalists essentially banned the local aboriginals from raking/grooming the forests for the last 50 years or so

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back