Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numbers

blacksun666 said:
Sorry you're right. Powers of 6 is what I meant. Thanks for correcting me.

I just noticed that multiples of 6 come out to 3 9 6

12 = 1+2 = 3
18 = 1+8 = 9
24 = 2+4 = 6
30 = 3+0 = 3
36 = 3+6 = 9
42 = 4+2 = 6

and so on

With 3, 6 and 9 there's a thing I noticed.

The square of order 3 is of Saturn, the square of order 6 is of the Sun and the square of order 9 is of the Moon. "Coincidentally", in astrology we have:

• Saturn rules Capricorn, co-rules Aquarius, is exalted in Libra, in detriment in Cancer (and Leo), and in fall in Aries.
• The Sun rules Leo (where Saturn is in detriment), is exalted in Aries (where Saturn is in fall), in detriment in Aquarius (which Saturn co-rules) and in fall in Libra (where Saturn is in exaltation).
• The Moon rules Cancer (where Saturn is in detriment), is exalted in Taurus, in detriment in Capricorn (which Saturn rules) and in fall in Scorpio.

These three planets seems linked, as the Sun and Moon seem direct opposite of Saturn, especially so if we consider the exaltations of Uranus. This may be correlated to the fact their sacred marriage defeats the forces of time and decay.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Here is a prime example of Kabbalistic Magick used by Jews on Adolf Hitler, based on numerology. I'll write a more elaborate post on this in the future.

1494939496295462_P=.gif

Yes that's very obvious is there any useful information somewhere though on how to program or use numbers for life in general or different kinds of spells or anything.

Also what is up with the numrology of the number 5. Personally this is a number I was always drawn to even as a little kid. When I was a little kid I sometimes in an almost ocd like way would count to five or say things 5 times thinking it bought good luck. I still often feel drawn to this number.

I am unsure of it's meaning in a Satanic sense. The 5 Elements the 5 points of exremities on the human being. The 5 fingers and Toes in most cases. I also read it meant peace and Harmony but I am not so sure since that was not a Satanic source. Is this a good number to focus on for things. How do you use it best if so.

slyscorpion said:
Also what is up with the numrology of the number 5. Personally this is a number I was always drawn to even as a little kid. When I was a little kid I sometimes in an almost ocd like way would count to five or say things 5 times thinking it bought good luck. I still often feel drawn to this number.

I am unsure of it's meaning in a Satanic sense. The 5 Elements the 5 points of exremities on the human being. The 5 fingers and Toes in most cases. I also read it meant peace and Harmony but I am not so sure since that was not a Satanic source. Is this a good number to focus on for things. How do you use it best if so.

From one sermon, we know it relates to Venus: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23270

slyscorpion said:

The number 5 as far as I know, is a number of harmony and balance. Steady, balanced, harmonious growth.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:

The number 5 as far as I know, is a number of harmony and balance. Steady, balanced, harmonious growth.

I thought that 3 was the number of balance, althought in a way 5 would be balance as well since its halfway between 1 and 9.

Astralnaut said:
I thought that 3 was the number of balance, althought in a way 5 would be balance as well since its halfway between 1 and 9.
3 as far as I know is the number of creation and destruction, which are interlinked.
We state the Final RTR affirmation 3 times because we are destroying their hebrew letters.

Regarding time being slower closer to earth this must have to do with the energy frequency vibrations right? So it’s why when we go Into a trance that everything feels like it slows down in our heads and around us and what feels like five minutes may be an hour or more. Why- because time speeds up away from the earth and the astral is not of earth but another dimension. So the Gods live on another time level than us and we experience this in deep mediations and trances it out of body experiences.

Sooo, hmmm..
I guess I will leave this here.
It's about teleportation. Just found out this now accidentally.

https://leakshare.org/science-fiction-is-becoming-a-reality-chinese-scientists-teleport-an-object-into-space/?fbclid=IwAR0kmLLLcjNBbBcLAw2L-p6nTRvLyxvE0aQazCS8peY2QL2sV6AxhAxZN9k

:geek:

I can't wait for people to wake up and to see how much we are low. Idk why is so hard to understand that time, space and it all is linked to the Astral and how it all is connected, and that our consciousness is usually asleep and binded at one place at this one certain realm and place (at least enemy is trying to do that to us) and that we can go beyond this place and time, and even do similar things like this, once we create better technology.. First we must find out tho how energy works in the Ether, and then how to operate on material so to say. Ofc there are some limitations, but there are many possibilities and we are supposed to be much more free and advanced.

Mind is asleep...

Stormblood said:
blacksun666 said:
Sorry you're right. Powers of 6 is what I meant. Thanks for correcting me.

I just noticed that multiples of 6 come out to 3 9 6

12 = 1+2 = 3
18 = 1+8 = 9
24 = 2+4 = 6
30 = 3+0 = 3
36 = 3+6 = 9
42 = 4+2 = 6

and so on

With 3, 6 and 9 there's a thing I noticed.

The square of order 3 is of Saturn, the square of order 6 is of the Sun and the square of order 9 is of the Moon. "Coincidentally", in astrology we have:

• Saturn rules Capricorn, co-rules Aquarius, is exalted in Libra, in detriment in Cancer (and Leo), and in fall in Aries.
• The Sun rules Leo (where Saturn is in detriment), is exalted in Aries (where Saturn is in fall), in detriment in Aquarius (which Saturn co-rules) and in fall in Libra (where Saturn is in exaltation).
• The Moon rules Cancer (where Saturn is in detriment), is exalted in Taurus, in detriment in Capricorn (which Saturn rules) and in fall in Scorpio.

These three planets seems linked, as the Sun and Moon seem direct opposite of Saturn, especially so if we consider the exaltations of Uranus. This may be correlated to the fact their sacred marriage defeats the forces of time and decay.

Good find.

The signs of Cancer and Leo are directly across from Capricorn and Aquarius as well. Also, Saturnday, Sunday and Moonday are consecutive.

With the Moon's magical square the sum of all rows and columns are 369. 3+6= 9+9= 1+8= 9
For Saturn 15. 1+5= 6
For the Sun 111 1+1= 2+1= 3

These planets are definitely linked.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Orpheus said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Number 6 deals with uniting spirit and matter, for better or for worst, but it doesn't work alone in that regard. This can be the case such as the enemy's plan, to ruin earth as an example. On the other hand, this can be for positive deeds. This number has been severely abused.

As for the shape of it, it's serpent that gets its head out. In this case it's also representing this very thing, the power of the Serpent to create or to destroy.

Due to how the jews have used this, this has been pleted into unpleasantness.
Is it negative/dangerous to use 6 on yourself?
I'm using 60, a multiple of the number of Algiz, 15, to clean my aura/chakras.

Not at all, it's not negative, as 60 has the power of 10 in it, which makes it a decent number to use. The next number you can opt for Algiz is 30, which is a nice number for cleaning on low reps. The next up is 36.

Thanks HP Cobra

Sunny said:
blacksun666 said:
Saturn also has a 6 sided hexagon storm at its north pole.

And jews participate in their sabbath on the 6th day of the week. Saturnday.
I remember that the Jews' superiors put antennas around the planet Saturn to amplify its electromagnetic field and then the Jews connect the death energy of Saturn with this planet and the inhabitants of this planet. If we were not connected to the energy of Saturn we would not age so quickly, we would not be immortal but with the energy of Saturn we are condemned and cursed to death by Jews with disease, misery and old age. Without enemies we will live long and we will not grow old so quickly and there will be no disease and no misery and we will develop ourselves technologically and spiritually and save ourselves from the mortal cycle of nature by elevating ourselves to the immortal state and we will be gods.

Where from did u get the information that jews put antennas around Saturn ??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back