Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Iran

This is the best moment to reveal that Israel is forcing US to fight Iran. Please spread it everywhere
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/09/08/605619/United-States-Iran-Israel-war-Press-TV-The-Debate

My 3rd eye was overactive for some reason last night, and what I saw is that astral is swarming with jews. I never seen this much of them before. It is obvious they are up to something.

Keep doing the RTRs as much as you can. Go out of your way, if needed. I meditated on Father's Sigil last night, and I hear the voice telling me: "these are very important times...we must keep fighting now harder than ever".

I see many people panicking on the forum, there's really no need to panic, as it only makes matters worse, think and affirm positively and just be on high alert, increase your AoP and do more RtRs.
We prevented many catastrophes before, included world wars.

This could turn out to be so much positive for us, and if a war was to happen it could be the end of pissrael, as I don't see a way out of it for them.
Also the US being in a catastrophic period of time astrologically could also be bad news for pissrael.
What I gather from what HPess Maxine wrote, Iran has the upper hand, or rather the US isn't in a favourable position, this could also mean the US won't be able to defend pissrael.

Let's just hope -and make sure so by spamming the RtRs- that the US won't get hit hard enough for Russia and China to make a move.

Also just be extremely careful in public, and trust in the Gods and in your AoP.

Grin said:
So is July 4th the magic date for when things will kick off? Or the end of this year?

From my understanding, July 4th is when the US starts being particularly vulnerable. Perhaps those trying to trigger the war will wait until further escalation until then. Regardless, any war started now will likely continue into that vulnerable period anyway. Other dates of concern are any of the Jewey holidays, where perhaps raised energy would be used to kickstart something.

Based off the current chain of events (1st drone bombing, plus 2nd, and subsequent threats by Iran), I would predict something decisive will occur soon.

So even outside US one has to take precautions?
What's whit the "stay away from windows?" is this a general safety rule or are we going to be specifically targeted and become some sort of accidental dead body among the pile?

Please could the clergy explain some more details?
I obviously take every post incredibly seriously, and such an alarming advice has never been given with such urgency so I understand it's going to be very serious.
What's the worst scenario possible? And what's the best one?

Also, I'm a bit confused and I know this is probably guven by my general lack of spiritual growth and ignorance, so forgive me if the question comes out as stupid.
There is an up and down line going with the enemy situation, I read one post and it seems we are on the winning side of the field, I know Satan told "He has already won the battle", then the line goes down again and we're in big huge problematic situation again.
How are things going?
Again forgive me if it sounds messed up, I'm not willing to upset anyone, just confused about the matter.

The Iraq government has voted to end the us presents in iraq. Hopefully this will help the calming down of this whole thing. The bill looks like it includes shutting down the air space to the us and making all troops leave. If the USA does leave then they won't be able to keep a presents in Syria
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1224225/us-iran-war-iraq-us-troops-expelled-iraq-parliament-vote-world-war-3

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I'm posting this here during a VoC moon...

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Hail!

Dear HP Maxine, how can we use this Mercury movement in our favor as Shael said? Do we need to recite more final rtr or we can do some specific work? Thank You

Hail Satan forever and ever

HP Mageson666 said:
The other question is will Mossad pull off another false flag attack within the US and blame it on Iran for this war they want.
I hope there won't be an attack of a magnitude similar to the 9/11 one. BUT I have read on Twitter comments of people afraid that New York might be attacked, which wouldn't be surprising because New York is full of jews and Iran apparently hates jews to death. Therewas a rally in Iran in the honor of Suleymani. Thousands of people were chanting "Not to Israel, Not to USA". Also a red flag was arbored on the top of an Iranian mosque, which apparently means that is a sign of war and retaliatilon.

blacksun666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Note the last major situation over the drone being shot down. The entire American fleet in the Persian Gulf left the region and moved out to sea. The reason is the Iranians can sink the American fleet in the Persian Gulf. The Iranians in a war in the Middle East can do major damage. The other question is will Mossad pull off another false flag attack within the US and blame it on Iran for this war they want.
That's what I was thinking when I saw how this started. A group of "Iranians" go to mess with the US embassy inin Iraq. But were they really Iranians, or were they really israelis wearing Iranian uniforms? Because the israelis have been wanting to start that war for forever, and looks like an easy way to do it.

There are already several historical examples of israeli military guys dressing in Arab uniforms and doing some violent action, to have it be blamed on the Arabs so US fights against the Arabs and israel gets more stronger and more money. When Israel is the one that made it all happen and the arabs didn't even do anything. The israelis have done this same pattern in Egypt, Syria, New York City, and many other places.

I'm with you on this one. I believe the jews may have done this. I just wish there was proof.
So that Jews don't strike spiritually is nothing serious. They made many non-spiritual blows on Syria and it lasted a long time without being able to start a war but when they cursed Syria then there was a serious danger. We have provided for this and also for many other Jewish attacks. I am not saying to let our guard down, but I am just pointing out more important things. Not that the Xians are better but the Muslims are illiterate and it doesn't take much to provoke them to attack. However, the xians seem smarter but they are even more stupid. The church is the main Jewish washing machine and the xians have their brains washed very well but they are indoctrinated and forcibly filled with many Jewish lies, while Muslims of course these too are thoroughly washed but not filled with many lies but only what is necessary and usually they are more ignorant and more illiterate and therefore more stupid. Zombies.

I don't know what this means if anything but the last two years I have got a bad feeling like something bad might happen around fouth of July I even posted this year on it if you search back in my posts.

The vision is always this and yes thinking about it I still have an eerie feeling. I see like fireworks going off then this death like doom feeling takes over some people start screaming there is some kind of explosion etc. I even dreamed this once I believe.

Idk I hope nothing happens but I just wanted to share it. It's not like the feeling has gone away fully. Often when I sense things I am way ahead of time so who knows but I wanted to share.

Well anyways we need to keep up the RTR as much as possible and be safe and aware but not paranoid or worried as we are protected. Good luck

Hey all. So I unfortunately I live in a jew neighborhood. Its packed with em. It's like constant attacks and bullshit. Today walking home from the store some motherfucking derkaderka literally drove directly at me. Thanks to Lucifer and the divine blessings I've been bestowed the car caught on the curb and launched into a parked semi and tailswiped a power box over. But guys I swear it felt spiritually charged by negative energies. And I could feel lucifers light assuring me I wasnt going to die. Shit is fucking crazy. I did make a jew cry the other day idk maybe this was a retaliation. Regardless I really gotta find somewhere else to live. I hate being surrounded by these fucking kikes.

Camio53 said:
I did make a jew cry the other day idk maybe this was a retaliation. Regardless I really gotta find somewhere else to live. I hate being surrounded by these fucking kikes.

Don't draw unneccessary attention to yourself. Smile, hold doors, etc, then run back home and do your RTR's.

It wasnt a neighborhood one. I'm staying in a sober living and one of my roommates is a jew but he claims to be a satanist. He relapsed and because I said something he cried. I didnt like verbally assault anyone or draw up energy which would cause negative vibrations. But yeah. Thank you. I mean after that car came at me it seemed too coincidental that I've since I've been waking up I've been attacked by the enemy is various forms. Satan always protects me or guides me in protecting myself. Shits just annoying being surrounded by jews and having one claim to be satanist. Hes always saying how the jews were the most persecuted race and all this shit. How the hell is he a satanist at all?

Its the laws they would pass after that should worry one the most, if they found a way to a convolution to support a odd hybridization of fake ultra right-communism with PC elements tossed in here and there....well, the country would be a mess, laws build on laws. Might take a bit though, and not all would pass. Never underestimate peoples fear. I hope none of this happens.

000 said:
It sounds like you're implying something like 9/11 or worse will happen...I'm joining the US military and trying out for the Special Operations Forces (SOF) later down the line, do you have any advice for SS in the US military/US security forces?
Why would u wana do that

Camio53 said:
It wasnt a neighborhood one. I'm staying in a sober living and one of my roommates is a jew but he claims to be a satanist. He relapsed and because I said something he cried. I didnt like verbally assault anyone or draw up energy which would cause negative vibrations. But yeah. Thank you. I mean after that car came at me it seemed too coincidental that I've since I've been waking up I've been attacked by the enemy is various forms. Satan always protects me or guides me in protecting myself. Shits just annoying being surrounded by jews and having one claim to be satanist. Hes always saying how the jews were the most persecuted race and all this shit. How the hell is he a satanist at all?
He is not a Satanist. Those things are not able to ever be a Satanist. He is only pretending or lying when he says to be a Satanist.

Larissa666 said:
My 3rd eye was overactive for some reason last night, and what I saw is that astral is swarming with jews. I never seen this much of them before. It is obvious they are up to something.

Keep doing the RTRs as much as you can. Go out of your way, if needed. I meditated on Father's Sigil last night, and I hear the voice telling me: "these are very important times...we must keep fighting now harder than ever".

Definitely stay onto the RTRs. As I wrote many times before, the Torah ends with nuclear annihilation. Looking deeper into the astrology, the attacks between the US and Iran will go back and forth. Iran's chart ruler Jupiter at 29 of Cancer will take a hard hit, as transiting Saturn will retrograde over it this year, but they will retaliate. This will be ongoing.

www.joyofsatan.com

Comprehensive live updates:
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/eljp1u/multiple_rockets_hit_taji_base_in_iraq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I know we all should be aware of our surroundings and things like that. We should not be letting this "doom" thing dominate us. That is what the enemy wants.

So, Iran hits US base, but there are no casualties.

I hope this can be a stalemate. Iran has “saved honor” and US can forgive this one, as damage is only material. If Trump is wise, he will let this end here. If not, he will strike back, and pour more oil into fire.

Our RTRs should help him make a reasonable decision and extinguish this fire.

Hello I'm new here and I feel like I finally came home. Is there anyway you could talk about the impact that Pluto's return in the USA chart is going to be like?

aw man i was actually planning on traveling in the country around july....

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
Did y’all hear about an earthquake hit after the US Embassy was attacked?

Yes i heard that as well. The jews have seismic technology and they've had it for years. They want everyone to think its "God" to make the phony biblical prophecies look real.

blacksun666 said:

Yes i heard that as well. The jews have seismic technology and they've had it for years. They want everyone to think its "God" to make the phony biblical prophecies look real.

Yup... was already aware of that. That’s why I asked. It’s fucked up. My mom think it’s “god”. Lol

blacksun666 said:

My mom think it’s “god”. Lol

Oh goodness lol hopefully everyone will be on board soon.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I didn't research any other countries. This is US. I have no idea how this might manifest. I assume this definitely includes Americans living abroad.

Iran's Saturn exactly hard aspects more than one US chart ruler.
Astrologers here should know what that means. Hard aspects from one's Saturn to another's chart ruler can be potentially deadly, whether in human relationships or with countries. The Saturn individual has the upper hand.

This is cause for serious concern. Also President Trump's Saturn is tightly conjunct US chart ruler Mercury. This is very bad for USA. Even if unintentional. He can do serious damage or worse.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Could you shed some pointers about how to get the right date for the national chart of a country? I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out how the Iranian situation and the Chinese situation would affect my birth country and another country that is dear to me. These are specifically Italy and Ireland but I think general pointers could help the Italian community and other subcommunities of this forum research the implications for their respective countries. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm quoting other clergy members here as well.

HP Mageson666 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back