Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Artanis said:
´´Everyone can pride themselves in the joy that the enemy is going down and that they are a day and a dollar short. We just only have to keep going. After the disintegration of their spiritual force which has went to zero, what will follow is the disintegration of their control over the material world.`` Satan's Day Rituals + Spiritual Warfare Is Heating Up [Important]

We have only been doing the FINAL RTR for 1 1/2 years! :shock:
Lets make sure that their spiritual force drops to round *0* by the end of next year!! :twisted: :twisted:

All of those who are with me just write the natural: HAIL SATAN!!

Let's obliterate the enemy :twisted:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Bigot Boy said:
Hello brothers and sisters,

Was trying to find the no-print version of the final rtr as I just switched to a new computer, but saw the link was dead. So I reuploaded it.

Image version of final rtr so you can blot out letters in a program like MS Paint: https://imgur.com/a/OT1kNJS
Not needed. https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183738id_/http://zen-dijkstra-98e94f.netlify.com/

Is there actually something wrong with me?? Doing the FINAL RTR is supposed to DRAIN you, isnt it?

Why am i feeling more and more energized the more i do the FINAL RTR??

Ive done 17 today(aiming to do 20 a day. And whole through next year as well) and NO downgrade of energy. Vise versa, like i said.

The FINAL RTR heals your soul YES, but does it give ones soul MORE energy even though its supposed to decrease it, because the Ritual uses it to have effect?

Aquarius said:
Bigot Boy said:
Hello brothers and sisters,

Was trying to find the no-print version of the final rtr as I just switched to a new computer, but saw the link was dead. So I reuploaded it.

Image version of final rtr so you can blot out letters in a program like MS Paint: https://imgur.com/a/OT1kNJS
Not needed. https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183738id_/http://zen-dijkstra-98e94f.netlify.com/
I personally prefer using MS Paint or photoshop instead. Can make the brush tool much larger so you only have to click once as opposed to having to swipe back and forth constantly to completely blot out the letters.

Artanis said:
Is there actually something wrong with me?? Doing the FINAL RTR is supposed to DRAIN you, isnt it?

Ive done 17 today(aiming to do 20 a day. And whole through next year as well) and NO downgrade of energy. Vise versa, like i said.

The FINAL RTR heals your soul YES, but does it give ones soul MORE energy even though its supposed to decrease it, because the Ritual uses it to have effect?
Maybe your soul just has a lot of energy inherently and that energy is being unblocked by you doing the RTR. That would sound the most logical to me :)

I have a question about the Rtr, the Gematria in particular: basically I saw a video where a Rabbi explains how Peleh (which means "wondrous", and is the reversal of Alef/Alep) has the same gematria of Alef =111, since the letters that compose Alef are the same in both ways: Alef Lamed Pei. Now I was wondering, is there any difference between vibrating them (the way they normally are) and reversing them?

Shael said:
Artanis said:

Maybe your soul just has a lot of energy inherently and that energy is being unblocked by you doing the RTR. That would sound the most logical to me :)

If you have Pluto in the 8th house like me it's said we have a lot of energy and our souls are able to regenerate energy somewhat. I don't know about you but I can also for long and extended periods of times do other workings of energy on other people and like the race awakening or any other spell. I used to do over 100 vibrations of various Enochian Keys before we really started doing anything officially daily and did sigils in earth every day as well. In fact me and a few others who did that are probably somewhat responsible for getting rid of a lot of the fear energy back in the day when people were posting on here that the earth seemed to be healing itself lol. I know I was kind of immature at the time and a little programmed for people that remember me but I still did good in some aspects.

Anyways so the thing is with this people with this placement can do a remarkable amount of Spiritual work without getting symptoms. In fact I rarely ever felt spiritual drain. On things it took up to 666 vibrations of the race awakening thing before I started feeling symptoms of needing energy. Then I did the energy raising Meditatations and two hours later I was fine.

So if you have this ability too I expect that you will use it. Do good and do as much as you can against the enemy.

Also for those who can do a little extra it actually feels good. Make sure to do a scedule of meditations but the final Rtr in itself advances you too. Also try to spend 5 to ten minutes posting stuff online when you can or make videos or stuff.

Anyways the God's have been more than helpful to me personally in my own life for doing this but I am not fully doing it for them. It's more a me personally I am sick of my current situation and my frustration is endless I don't see a way out of it the enemy falling more is the only way out for me. I don't want to go into everything but this is what motivates me and it's endless cause like I can hardly handle things the way they are in the world and I won't have a place in the world in its current state.

Here is the frustrating and beautiful thing though. I have been trying to meet new people and maybe another partner. I met a guy the other day I am not for certain he was a great person but I wanted someone to talk to. So Amon Ra came around and the person got very quiet then about twenty minutes later he just left just about running with a terrified look on his face nothing I said to him got him to stay. He said nothing wouldn't look back even.

I tried to talk to him later but things always happened that prevented him from coming over again in an odd way.

I am realizing the God's don't want me hanging out with him. He does use weed but was open to meditation I was going to try and bring him to the truth eventually and I was certainly not going to do those things so idk why the God's don't like him but I trust them it's obvious they don't want him coming around me at all. I try to meet other people on online apps about when I am ready to go over or meet them somewhere something happens that prevents it on one of our ends.

I want to be able to have friends I am not sure what to do I am glad the God's are looking out for me but are most people really not good at all like that.

So I ask if he sees this Bael (who is often around and helping me and the only friend I have even appearing to her and giving her advice making her feel better when she needs it protecting her from entities etc so I am grateful to him for that ) to help me find another friend or partner.

So yes the God's help and protect me and I am grateful for it.

reversing yhvh as hvhy or hvhi is pronouced 'chavajoth'/'havayoth'? Is it advisable to use this name as a substitute for a more conventional swear word, eg. 'f*ck', etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSVAE42Ibw Us fighting against jews(and the rest of The Enemy) with RTR Swords, RTR Shields and RTR Pilas.

´The jews pray to their single-god YHVH for the arrival of their mystical messiah to bring them peace. Instead we, bring them... DEATH! :evil: `

666Ea666 said:
You shouldn't be doing any rune 500 times in a row, especially as a beginner. This is how people fry their soul to crispy and burnt, and that is not good for you. Doing such an extreme amount can do more damage than help. Think of yourself as a circuit and your soul is the wires. You can't just connect a little wire to 1,000 volts, the wire would burn. If you want to carry high energy, you need to build up the wire to be bigger and stronger, and then it is strong enough to carry a higher voltage. But you need to start with something small and slowly build it up stronger.

666Ea666 said:
Im newly dedicated to joyofsatan and I did the Algiz (ELGR in swedish, im swedish) rune 500x in a row for a final RTR.
What i noticed was a very uncomfortable sensation in my energy after like 400x so I had to stop there. It felt like someone was ripping my energy apart from my entire being upwards and it was a very scary and discouraging feeling. Was that a pre-psychic attack or just the effect of overdoing the rune?
How many times can a beginner vibrate the algiz rune at once without overloading or damaging the aura? How many times can a beginner vibrate it?
How am I supposed to feel after it takes effect? bliss? groundedness? centered? higtened senses? xtc feeling? cocaine feeling? or just grounded and centered? I want to know when it has taken effect on my energy. What am i supposed to feel once it has taken effect on me? Because Im not feeling the Algiz rune after having done it almost 400x. Im only feeling more centered and grounded and focused, thats all. Oh im actually feeling something in my third eye now, like i feel that sounds become more sensitive there. So does that mean that it is working? Its important that I know how the rune feels, so that I know when it has taken effect on me and if i have vibrated it correctly. Knowing the answer to this question can alleviate the fear and discouragement I felt from that uncomfortable sensation. Thanks. Going to continue with my daily RTR now...
You just dedicated and vibrate algiz 500 times? Lol that’s way out of your league. You have to drastically reduce and do the 40 days program. Use the search function to find it.

loki88 said:
reversing yhvh as hvhy or hvhi is pronouced 'chavajoth'/'havayoth'? Is it advisable to use this name as a substitute for a more conventional swear word, eg. 'f*ck', etc.

I thought Susej sounds cool I used this a couple times. I guess if the energy doesn't feel bad then ok. Nothing that wrong with swear words though sometimes I just avoid saying things like Oh gawd or Jewsus or something which i am sure you know.

Anyways I wonder if vibrating or saying Susej is ok or does anything. I know it has energy of somekind i tried it but not sure how safe anything is like this. I didn't get any bad results.

loki88 said:

If you check the previous RTRs, yhvh jas been reversed plenty of times. It's something like Ahv-Oh-Huy

slyscorpion said:
loki88 said:

I thought Susej sounds cool I used this a couple times. I guess if the energy doesn't feel bad then ok. Nothing that wrong with swear words though sometimes I just avoid saying things like Oh gawd or Jewsus or something which i am sure you know.

Anyways I wonder if vibrating or saying Susej is ok or does anything. I know it has energy of somekind i tried it but not sure how safe anything is like this. I didn't get any bad results.
Sounds like sausage

666Ea666 said:
Oh just one more question....After doing the final RTR for the first time yesterday (I did It today as well), I had these unusually plastic low quality mundane energy draining dreams which I have not had in a long time. Is that an enemy attack because I did not do proper AoP yesterday (I only did the algiz rune and not so focused I think...). Or is it a part of the soul cleaning process? Or why did the RTR trigger these terrible dull and lifeless dreams? Will be dreams get better and more lucid with time? HAIL ENKI

I had similar dreams after starting RTR's for my first time as well. I like to think that if I have to question whether it is a coincidence or not, it is likely an enemy attack. Algiz should be a good substitute for the AoP, although both can't hurt. From my understanding, the AoP as instructed in the 40 day program involves empowerment through breathing. I think vibration of a rune would raise more energy than simply breathing, hence why Algiz should be more effective. Another way of thinking of it is perhaps the programmed energy from either of those workings didn't bother protecting you from the dreams, since a bad dream is relatively insignificant to others. I know some other members talked about having bad dreams, and they seemed much more advanced and likely employing better protection.

Those are just my thoughts though, hopefully someone else can chime in.

slyscorpion said:
loki88 said:

I am also interested in knowing slander terms for jews. Before I read JOS I would call them the conventional xtian slander terms such as demon and devil. Does anyone know of any slander terms other than simply 'jew' to assault them, ideally in the most spiritually effective way?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
loki88 said:
Call them "measles" and "rats"

not strong enough in my opinion. Here is a name for their slave shabbos goyim:

Z .I .O .N : ZOMBIE INSTALLATION OPERATING NEGATIVELY

an akronym denoting the jews and their slaves

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lwcahUydlHr3/

The past couple of days I've felt incredible doing the Final RTR like never before. Like in a very giddy, blissful kind of way. Last night I could barely continue one because I was laughing so hard, it felt pretty intense - it just started in the middle of it while I was reversing a letter.

Though I'd share, since it hasn't happened to me before. Could be the effect of (((their))) curses being removed from my soul?

666Ea666 said:
Lmao come on man. My earlier post below yours, which was actually sincere, is what can actually happen if you continuously do the final RTR. I've never had anything but positive experiences doing them.

666Ea666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
666Ea666 said:
Oh just one more question....After doing the final RTR for the first time yesterday (I did It today as well), I had these unusually plastic low quality mundane energy draining dreams which I have not had in a long time. Is that an enemy attack because I did not do proper AoP yesterday (I only did the algiz rune and not so focused I think...). Or is it a part of the soul cleaning process? Or why did the RTR trigger these terrible dull and lifeless dreams? Will be dreams get better and more lucid with time? HAIL ENKI

I had similar dreams after starting RTR's for my first time as well. I like to think that if I have to question whether it is a coincidence or not, it is likely an enemy attack. Algiz should be a good substitute for the AoP, although both can't hurt. From my understanding, the AoP as instructed in the 40 day program involves empowerment through breathing. I think vibration of a rune would raise more energy than simply breathing, hence why Algiz should be more effective. Another way of thinking of it is perhaps the programmed energy from either of those workings didn't bother protecting you from the dreams, since a bad dream is relatively insignificant to others. I know some other members talked about having bad dreams, and they seemed much more advanced and likely employing better protection.

Those are just my thoughts though, hopefully someone else can chime in.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG TODAY I HAD LIKE 10 ADVENTUROUS LUCID DREAMS IN A ROW. :D This happened after skipping 1-2 days of RTRs and seeing what would then happen to my dreams. And after the psychic attacks receeded with the not doing any RTRs for 1-2 days, the dreams improved more than ever. I even dreamed about flying in a lucid dream in a magical forest filled with different colors (since I have not been out in nature for a long time and hungered for some forest adventure..). Is this a reward from father Enki? I have never had these many adventurous lucid dreams in a very long time. It must be the reward from Satan. Or what would you say?

Another question. After the RTRs I felt this icky warm feeeling in my solar plexus chakra. Almost a plastic inorganic warm feeling. I dont like that feeling. But now that I have not done the RTR for 2 days and doing only AoP, that warm plastic energy in the solar plexus and sacral chakra has dissapeared and it feels more cold and nice in my energy. Have any of you guys felt that warm plastic icky energy feelingg in the solar plexus after RTR? is that a cleansing process of my old dirty energies or is that a psychic attack feeling? I hate when it feels warm in my solar plexus. I like it to feel colder, then I know my energy is good.

Anyway Blirzkrieg, thank you SO much for talking to me about the difference about Algiz and the other methods of protection. I needed to hear that to know where algiz alone stands in relation to all the others. I am so thankful for your very valuable input there. Its like you could read my mind to know what I needed to hear.

HAIL ENKI.

´´I didnt do SHIT amount of work... Did i get rewarded?`` -.- -.- -.-

NO YOU IMBECILE! Either your lying about that ´feeling` or your a jew, who tries to sell WARRIORS that BULLSHIT that ´´Dont do anything and just lie down and die and youll be flying in the clouds after smoking a little pot for awhile :mrgreen: :mrgreen: `` So lets make this clear: (IF your a gentile) STOP YOUR BULLSHIT AND GROW THE FUCK UP! (IF your a jew) GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! The more you fuck with Us, the more powerful(angrier to your disgusting kind) you make Us! :evil:

HAIL SATAN!!

(Comes to RTR topic)
666Ea666 said:
Don't do RTR goy, or it makes your gut feel warm and fuzzy inside! Please goy, don't do the RTR! If you don't do any RTR, you will have better and happier dreams!
666Ea666 said:

(((Hehehehehe, that will stop them...)))
:roll:

All these people think that putting 666 before and after their username makes them infiltrate better. Don't know the specific case here, of course.

666Ea666 said:
Actually I am a jew, a friend of Mageson666.
We have been fooling you goys for over 20 years now.
And we top rabbis know and understand that hebrew reversed has the same effect on the aura as reading it normally.
Take the letter Aleph for example.
Aleph backwards is Phela, which is a secret title for Jesus and the messiah. This is high talmudic teaching.
The reverse hebrew, like the normal hebrew, actually seals your chakras GOY and prepares you for Ex Machina / Artificial Intelligence / Borg consciousness.
Continue doing the RTRs you stupid GOY....
Okay, I can't argue with that kind of logic, maybe you are right. But I have a question for you. If the RTR is bad for us like you say and it is harming us, then why do you try to stop us from doing it? I think you should be happy that we are all wasting our time on something which is not accomplishing anything, and which is doing the opposite of what we think it is doing. If you say that our actions of doing the RTR are actually strengthening the torrah and the jewish/christian god, then you should be happy for us to be doing it. It would mean that we are actually on your team, and are helping you to make your god stronger. If we are not erasing it, but are instead actually putting more strength and energy into it. I think if that was true, then you would be happy for all people trying to do RTR, and you would not be trying to stop them.

If the RTR makes your god stronger, then you should love us for doing it. We would be helping you more than all the millions of atheists who don't do anything.

666Ea666 said:
If what you say is true, that Satan and jesus are the same person and Satanism is the same as christianity, then what problem do you have with us? Why don't you like us? Leave us alone to practice our strange kind of christianity then.
Didn't jesus say "I'm jesus christ. I am you, you are me. There is only one "me" in all of reality." ?
So then why are you against us? If you are telling the truth and Satanism is christian, and the RTR makes the torrah thought-form stronger, and we are all the same under god, then we are not your enemy and you should not be against us. You say that we are the same and are acting on the same team, so then leave us alone and let us work. Your god commands you to abandon all efforts against us, and your god commands everybody to do the RTR.

Could you guys(Clergy) just ban this disgusting reptile already? I know that you let its posts through for laughs and motivation(that we ARE attacked 24/7. And WHY would WE get attacked but NOT other ´´satanic`` sites? BECAUSE WERE THE *ONLY* ONE REAL!), but this disgusting less than thing, less than KIKE(nothing), is just getting on my nerves... Whichhh... Actually is a GOOD thing! :lol: :lol:

So just keep going and antagonize Us more and more and more(more antagonizing, more suffering to you(kikes) :lol: :lol: ), dont worry. Your pathetic suffering of life WILL end soon :p :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

666Ea666 said:
NO WORRIES, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THE WEBSITE. I DID IT ONLY FOR MYSELF. BUT UNLESS YOU ANSWER MY POINTS RAISED, I WILL LEAVE THE JOYOFSATAN MINISTRIES AND COME BACK AGAIN WHEN MY ISSUES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. YOU HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER TO, ESPECIALLY THE MEIN KAMPF QUOTES. IF YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS.
Nice try schlomo. I can sense your mental illness from here.

666Ea666 said:
(Comes to RTR topic)
666Ea666 said:
Don't do RTR goy, or it makes your gut feel warm and fuzzy inside! Please goy, don't do the RTR! If you don't do any RTR, you will have better and happier dreams!
666Ea666 said:

(((Hehehehehe, that will stop them...)))
:roll:

Actually I am a jew, a friend of Mageson666.
We have been fooling you goys for over 20 years now.
And we top rabbis know and understand that hebrew reversed has the same effect on the aura as reading it normally.
Take the letter Aleph for example.
Aleph backwards is Phela, which is a secret title for Jesus and the messiah. This is high talmudic teaching.
The reverse hebrew, like the normal hebrew, actually seals your chakras GOY and prepares you for Ex Machina / Artificial Intelligence / Borg consciousness.
Continue doing the RTRs you stupid GOY....

Lets listen to Billy Idols Xian music:

Billy Idol
(mageson666s favorite "satanic gentile" artist)
Song: God rest ye, Merry Gentlemen:

God rest ye merry gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
For Christ, our royal Saviour
Was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy
O tidings of comfort and joy

In Bethlehem, in Israel,
This blessed Babe was born
And laid within a manger
Upon this blessed morn
Of which His Mother Mary
Did nothing take in scorn
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy

Hitlers pro christian and anti-Satanist quotes:

It would be more in agreement with the spirit of this world’s noblest Man, Jesus, if instead of annoying the negroes with missions that they do not desire and do not understand, our two Christian churches would teach Europe something very important in a kindly, but serious way.
Mein Kampf p.271 (ford translation)

They had allied themselves with Satan and later on they discovered that they were in Satan’s power
Mein Kampf p.346 (Stalag translation)

Satan as the incarnation of all evil, assumes the form and features of the Jew
Mein Kampf p.362 (Stalag translation)

The more this babel of tongues wrought discord and disruption, even in the parliament, the nearer did the hour approach for the dissolution of this Babylonian Empire. That would mean the liberation of my German-Austrian people
Mein Kampf p.50 (Stalag translation)

Artist: Type O Negative
Song: Jesus Hitler

Jesus Hitler, Adolf Christ
Is this the second coming or the Fourth Reich?

His mother, a nun raped by a Nazi
Near the end of the second great war
Gave birth to a son who could change the future
For better or worse he's not sure

I am what should never have been
The ultimate abomination
Have I returned to save the Jews
Or to destroy them?

Hear thee my fellow nazolics
Come join the Neotheofacists
Keep the race pure practice eugenics
And swear to the holy swazafix

I have returned
Reich und Roll

Hess to my left and Peter on my right
Will it be war or peace?
Totalitarian on his throne of blood
Commands both man and beast

A pair of souls trapped in the body of one
Both prisoners of reincarnation
Torn between good and evil
I have returned for salvae-elimination

Hear thee my fellow nazolics
Come join the Neotheofacists
Keep the race pure practice eugenics
And swear to the holy swazafix

Reclaim your soul from Satan:
In the name of the universal consciousness and the cosmic awareness, I NN, hereby choose with my own free will and by the authority of my sovereign self, to cancel, nullify and make void, any and all past agreements, bindings and soul contracts, that I have made with Satan/Lucifer/Yahweh/Jesus and his archons, either written or orally. I also choose to reclaim all my energies that went into making those agreements. I am sovereign, I am free, and Satan/Lucifer/Yahweh/Jesus and his archons no longer have any more right to influence my energy, my mind, my soul, my body or my consciousness any more. And if they continue to still influence me on any of those points that I just mentioned then they will be punished by universal law for violating my free will and my sovereign self. It is done. (do prayer several times until you feel how your energy is feeling more free in your body).

http://joyofsatanexposed.builder.hemsida24.se/

Ummm... Sorry kikey, but the JOS has only been here from 2002 :roll: (dumbass-.-)

666Ea666 said:
NO WORRIES, I WILL NOT PUBLISH THE WEBSITE. I DID IT ONLY FOR MYSELF. BUT UNLESS YOU ANSWER MY POINTS RAISED, I WILL LEAVE THE JOYOFSATAN MINISTRIES AND COME BACK AGAIN WHEN MY ISSUES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. YOU HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER TO, ESPECIALLY THE MEIN KAMPF QUOTES. IF YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS.

Consider when mein kampf was written. At that point, the Nazi's did not have full control of the state. Even when they did, they had to do a careful balancing act to successfully introduce Satanism into the populace without upsetting their christian beliefs. This explains why Mein Kampf may have, at the surface, christian beliefs. Look deeper into the actual principles implemented by the Nazis, as well as the people Hitler surrounded himself with, and note they were all Pagans/Satanists. Hitler himself is quoted as saying he is a Hellene, as well.

666Ea666 said:
I HAVE DECIDED TO REJOIN THE JOSMINISTRIES AGAIN TODAY. I NO LONGER CARE. I NEED A PATH TO WALK IN LIFE. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE LIVING HELL IVE BEEN LIVING FOR ALL THESE YEARS. THERE IS NOT MUCH LEFT OF MY LIFE AND THE JOYOFSATAN GIVES ME SOME PATH TO WALK WHICH I DESPERATELY NEED RIGHT NOW. I NEED THE GODS IN MY LIFE. HAIL ENKI
The only way for you to get yourself onto the right track, is you first have to do the Final RTR 6,000,000 times.

This thing(Jew/infiltrator) is CLEARLY trying the ´´OH I DINDU NOTHING!!`` and then wonder why we dont ´´let him`` be a satanist. If your ACTUALLY a gentile and have once joined, then left, then joined, then left, again joined, NO! Your NOT a fucking satanist! This is NOT a fucking ´´public bus`` on which you can just jump in and off HOWEVER you FUCKING like! Either you STAY, or you LEAVE. If you LEAVE, you WONT be coming back ´´just like that``...

666Ea666 said:
Artanis said:
This thing(Jew/infiltrator) is CLEARLY trying the ´´OH I DINDU NOTHING!!`` and then wonder why we dont ´´let him`` be a satanist. If your ACTUALLY a gentile and have once joined, then left, then joined, then left, again joined, NO! Your NOT a fucking satanist! This is NOT a fucking ´´public bus`` on which you can just jump in and off HOWEVER you FUCKING like! Either you STAY, or you LEAVE. If you LEAVE, you WONT be coming back ´´just like that``...

I will do the RTR from today on until I get forgiven and able to get back on track. And Enki decides where my heart is...

You cant, at least from My point of view.
You have given Us many clues that you are a infiltrator/jew like you literally Said yourself.

666Ea666 said:
Artanis said:

I will do the RTR from today on until I get forgiven and able to get back on track. And Enki decides where my heart is...
fuck off jewish piece of shit.

666Ea666 said:

Yeah, you should. We have to clean this world from this sick system and energies ASAP, even though they look huge and insurmontable, to the point you are so disgusted you still wonder if honesty, justice and beauty in things and people are still around somewhere, or if they are completely gone, even causing one to lose momentum and focus on the higher goal. Repetita iuvant, one can forget. But brothers are here for this.

kMNPXD.png

Final RTR image.

Artanis said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSVAE42Ibw Us fighting against jews(and the rest of The Enemy) with RTR Swords, RTR Shields and RTR Pilas.

´The jews pray to their single-god YHVH for the arrival of their mystical messiah to bring them peace. Instead we, bring them... DEATH! :evil: `

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6eq2wgakP5Y
"I use words sharp as a sword"
Hell yeah!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back