Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Achieve Your Satanic Goals - New Year Gift

EasternFireLion666 said:
Thank you HP for all the advice! Much appreciated!

I also thank everyone in the forums, everyone who replied, and wish everyone a Happy New Year filled with advancement for all.

The only thing i hope from next year is to be MUCH more angrier to the Enemy of ALL that Is and hence deal MUCH more damage and suffering to them!

Hail Satan And a Blessed New Year to you all my Family!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and Family.

Satanism is the Reverse: You ask for help and guidance to sail, and then you get to sailing. The Gods will help to bring the positive tide on you to reach your destination, and help. Still the wheel is on your hands, so you have to be good at it. We're not about begging and tears to our deities. Since the Gods give the instructions, the wheat, the water, you make the dough and make your bread. That's independence.

They don't want us to be servile slaves like the enemy does. Instead of begging on the table of the Gods for breadcrumbs, go make some bread and be strong in yourself and truly independent.

____

I hope this helps everyone and happy New Year!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Absolutely true, I can rely on this from my own experience 100%. Happy new year! Hail Satan!

Thank you Commander Cobra, this is an excellent explanation on how to succeed in all aspects of life. This past month I have been thinking about some of these things, albeit not in a coherent list like this. My goal this year is to stop being a spectator in life and start being a player.

Courage and determination to all Warriors of Hell in your battles this year.

SATchives said:
Catalincata94 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I hope this helps everyone and happy New Year!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Failure is not only a negative sign but also a sign you need to change pace or how you go about a goal.
you mean place?
Pace as in speed. Meaning going to fast and overwhelming yourself.

And also he means dont let your notes fall into enemy hands much like how you dont want your date of birth and astrology information in the enemy hands it reveals your weaknesses. you dont want the enemy to know your weaknesses
Yep that's right thanks

sorry if it has nothing to do but I can't publish a post but only to reply.
how can I please?
And sorry for the bad English I am Italian

Excellent. I have been a believer for years and this is a great piece of advice.
Much appreciated.
May the Gods go with you.

Lucatrip1960 said:
sorry if it has nothing to do but I can't publish a post but only to reply.
how can I please?
And sorry for the bad English I am Italian

here is the Italian subforum , https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=6 you can post a link by clicking "new topic" button , also this link.

https://ancient-forums.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=6

Satanistlife said:
Study jos? This is a forum or is there a separate website?
Did you have a look at the homepage? It seems you haven't. You should. https://www.ancient-forums.com/

There are also other websites that expand certain specific subjects. They can be accessed from our portal: https://www.satanisgod.org/

Touching on the meaning of this topic, I was lead to a short lecture by Alan Watts called “what have you forgotten?”. It lightly touches the meaning of cognitive dissonance through the realization that what we perceive as true is really the truth in reverse. He touches true universal creation and the basis of meditation and I was thinking about creating a cite dedicated to his lectures and ties to ancient knowledge.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mimR10eAlPk

I can type the actual lecture in words if anyone wants it.

But in regards to this I may try and create another cite about ancient knowledge through my own research that has yet to be touched on and tie it back to JoS. Now that I’m in a place where I can freely think and write I’m hoping to be posting lots soon of all of the knowledge and the thirst I have for it but haven’t been able to do anything with yet.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail King Paimon!!!!

This touched me deeply. And I will definitely carry this on and remember it. And it has given me strength tonight! Is something to think about.
This was definitely something that I needed to hear today.
And the motivation that I was looking for! To get me back on track laugh out loud it was like I was having a conversation with my dad! This spiritual advice that I was looking for all day today was something that I needed this morning! I honestly feel like I needed that extra kick in the pants! This is exactly what I was looking for and what I needed! Now I have no reason to bitch and complain! Or feel sorry for myself.
Brother HP HoodedCobra666 Thank you ! for sharing this sermon ⚡🦾🩵 HAIL SATAN!!! HAIL BEELZEBUB!!! HAIL ASTROTH!! HAIL AZAZEL!!! HAIL THE JOS!!! 🙏 THANK YOU!!!❤️

Thank you HP HoddedCobra666 for the inspiring and warmly felt words,

I especially like and vouch for the part where we will never be left alone by our gods. I remember many times where I was done wrong and the wrongdoers paid dearly afterwards in ways they could have never imagined.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back