Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love spell w/o sex magick???

sahasrarabliss said:

I can't decide the affirmations I need to use.

I want her to contact me back.

Should I still use affirmations like "she desires me greatly everyday and is deeply in love with me" would this make her contact me?
I thought your affirmation was
"Open bobs, send vegenene"
:lol:

New Age people don't advise anything close to that. They say it will backfire and bring the karma and threefold law to you if you believe and imagine someone you like is yours because you're still forcing someone against his will. I've read books and watched videos where they say if you want someone in your life to imagine and believe you have the perfect partner with you, or your soulmate. Not someone specific you're obsessed with, but to trust the universe to provide the perfect person for you. If a sneaky New Age person asks the universe for his soulmate and gets your girlfriend or boyfriend then this person wasn't for you and you're better off without them.

sahasrarabliss said:
----

And BTW Jack,
Majority of this generation is into new age BS stuff..
They manifest their desires just by BELIEVING.

They would not sit do Magick and visualise a couple fighting. Because all they do is focus on positive thoughts and love only. Because they are too weak to even handle a hateful thought. As it destroys their positive state of mind.

So as we can break a couple with Satanic Magick, they can do the same but by believing only.. They use all of their senses into believing they have the the desired thing.

So, then a fight or something may follow which will cause a break up with your lover. Then as a Satanist, you would punish the person including the lover.. Believing it was his or her mistake of breaking the sanctity of marriage. While it might be the sneaky new age weakling who FELT and BELIEVED your lover was his/hers already.

What I think is more wise to do is to destroy the thief that stole your lover and bring back the lover. That would be the real justice. No? But the lover may also need to get punished. But in return it will only hurt us back punishing the lover. For some this is not the same case if they want to just take revenge from lover and move on.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Should I still use affirmations like "she desires me greatly everyday and is deeply in love with me" would this make her contact me?
Robert? Vivienne? I'm 12 years old, and what is this?

FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Is Taylor Swift not a jew? If not, she is White, the last I knew (I don't bother following (((celebrities))) :roll:), so maybe mixing Races is something you want to be punished for because you're a masoch(r)ist?

It was a joke. Aquarius said me on my OP, "let's just guess who that person is" I jokingly replied.

sahasrarabliss said:

Thanks for reminding me of that. I'll surely use these affirmations. :mrgreen: jk.

Shrekelstein said:
New Age people don't advise anything close to that. They say it will backfire and bring the karma and threefold law to you if you believe and imagine someone you like is yours because you're still forcing someone against his will. I've read books and watched videos where they say if you want someone in your life to imagine and believe you have the perfect partner with you, or your soulmate. Not someone specific you're obsessed with, but to trust the universe to provide the perfect person for you. If a sneaky New Age person asks the universe for his soulmate and gets your girlfriend or boyfriend then this person wasn't for you and you're better off without them.

sahasrarabliss said:
----

And BTW Jack,

They would not sit do Magick and visualise a couple fighting. Because all they do is focus on positive thoughts and love only. Because they are too weak to even handle a hateful thought. As it destroys their positive state of mind.

So as we can break a couple with Satanic Magick, they can do the same but by believing only.. They use all of their senses into believing they have the the desired thing.

So, then a fight or something may follow which will cause a break up with your lover. Then as a Satanist, you would punish the person including the lover.. Believing it was his or her mistake of breaking the sanctity of marriage. While it might be the sneaky new age weakling who FELT and BELIEVED your lover was his/hers already.

What I think is more wise to do is to destroy the thief that stole your lover and bring back the lover. That would be the real justice. No? But the lover may also need to get punished. But in return it will only hurt us back punishing the lover. For some this is not the same case if they want to just take revenge from lover and move on.

Yeah backfire and such.

It the person wasn't for you if he was just influenced by a new age person, then your mate was just simply very receptive and open and spiritually weak to influences, no? So the person wasn't for you.

sahasrarabliss said:
----

And BTW Jack,

Everyone is different and has a preference.
You seem to be inundated with a perception of seeing relationships and women as some kind of fairy tail stuff.

Listen closely as I'll explain to you my perspectiveon this situation. Lord Satan takes our commitment to him very seriously as to why we dedicate to serve his cause. The Gods hate when one lies or is a fake, with fake intentions. I take the same stance in all of my personal relationships. A relationship is something both you and the woman agrees upon and commit to. No one who is not a mage can make someone do something against their wishes. If a woman is dissatisfied with someone, then she should simply break up with him. If that were the case ,it is okay. You would also make it clear what you expect from her and what you deny her to do which should be mutually agreed upon.But a woman cheats with another man willfully and hides this situation from you and you find out. Not only has she betrayed you, she had disrespected your very being as a person. A woman is no fairy tail creature. Get grounded in the reality in which you live in. Women lie, cheat,cry,get insanely jealous, get angry, will prey into your phone to check if your chats, try to manipulate you, etc. just like any other BAD men.

I'd like to keep all of my commitments and I hate people who lie and deceive others,as well as those who betray other people on their spoken word without any reason. I personally am very strict about people who I surround myself with. I can't waste my mental energy on lies,deceivers and stupid assholes. If they deceive me or betray me in a serious way, they're gone. If anyone disrespects me ,warning them of the consequences . If they do it again, they're gone. There is a very fine line between disrespect and joking. Disrespect is anathema to me and I do not tolerate it because I am the most important person in my life.

If you have a woman and you want to make her fall in love with you, you need for her to also develop deep respect for you. A woman will never love you until she respects you. People who are lacking in relationship experience will fail at their first relationships because they are too needy and will try to bend over backwards to try to accommodate the desires of the woman. You need to disagree and say no to whatever you do not want to do. You need to have a life and have that woman as a part of that life, not make her your life. What this means is, you must always be true to yourself in your actions and intentions and true to others in your interpersonal relationships regardless of the gender.

If a woman has cheated on you, and you feel angry do a revenge spell on her and the man she cheated with. Do not chase women. That is the most repulsive behavior exhibited by men. They are replaceable and there are millions of them in your own race ,thousands who might be single. So do not fret much over getting rejected by a single women.

Many people will disagree, however my intention is not to have a discussion but to simply give my point of view.

FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:

raushan-hello-sexy-yesterday-at-11-38pm-ravnesh-haioby-stow-vagene-27455700.png

Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:
----

And BTW Jack,

Everyone is different and has a preference.
You seem to be inundated with a perception of seeing relationships and women as some kind of fairy tail stuff.

Listen closely as I'll explain to you my perspectiveon this situation. Lord Satan takes our commitment to him very seriously as to why we dedicate to serve his cause. The Gods hate when one lies or is a fake, with fake intentions. I take the same stance in all of my personal relationships. A relationship is something both you and the woman agrees upon and commit to. No one who is not a mage can make someone do something against their wishes. If a woman is dissatisfied with someone, then she should simply break up with him. If that were the case ,it is okay. You would also make it clear what you expect from her and what you deny her to do which should be mutually agreed upon.But a woman cheats with another man willfully and hides this situation from you and you find out. Not only has she betrayed you, she had disrespected your very being as a person. A woman is no fairy tail creature. Get grounded in the reality in which you live in. Women lie, cheat,cry,get insanely jealous, get angry, will prey into your phone to check if your chats, try to manipulate you, etc. just like any other BAD men.

I'd like to keep all of my commitments and I hate people who lie and deceive others,as well as those who betray other people on their spoken word without any reason. I personally am very strict about people who I surround myself with. I can't waste my mental energy on lies,deceivers and stupid assholes. If they deceive me or betray me in a serious way, they're gone. If anyone disrespects me ,warning them of the consequences . If they do it again, they're gone. There is a very fine line between disrespect and joking. Disrespect is anathema to me and I do not tolerate it because I am the most important person in my life.

If you have a woman and you want to make her fall in love with you, you need for her to also develop deep respect for you. A woman will never love you until she respects you. People who are lacking in relationship experience will fail at their first relationships because they are too needy and will try to bend over backwards to try to accommodate the desires of the woman. You need to disagree and say no to whatever you do not want to do. You need to have a life and have that woman as a part of that life, not make her your life. What this means is, you must always be true to yourself in your actions and intentions and true to others in your interpersonal relationships regardless of the gender.

If a woman has cheated on you, and you feel angry do a revenge spell on her and the man she cheated with. Do not chase women. That is the most repulsive behavior exhibited by men. They are replaceable and there are millions of them in your own race ,thousands who might be single. So do not fret much over getting rejected by a single women.

Many people will disagree, however my intention is not to have a discussion but to simply give my point of view.

And how do they decide they want to respect you? Have any idea? (I'm only talking about Non-Satanic Women. Not Satanist Women. There are vast differences between them both in case of their minds.)

Because of your morals? ethics? nobility, strong manly character and not being needy? because you have aspirations or an aim in life? all those mainstream media and pickup ebooks stuff that talk about? These things do NOT matter to Women for falling in love. These things become secondary for them and are not the main reason they fell in love with you in the first place.

Most of the times, you'd hear women telling they would love to live their life with a successful man, but many a times they end up falling in love with the most useless man you will ever meet in your life. Why does this happen? Majority of men do not know this. So they develop some kind of ABSOLUTE respect for Women.

All I wanted to say that, try not to have Noble Satanic Mentality for a personal love relationship in this current world if your lover is a Non-Satanic.

You can have Satanic Values, Satanic Mentality for a relationship if you have a Satanic Mate.

Makes Sense?

Because you are a completely different person living and have an ethical character, so noble and have your own values and morals. But these non-Satanic people and their actions are driven by their Emotions where they become forgetful of their own morals and ethics. So they go with other new mates.

So at the end of the day you thought maybe they didn't deserve to be with you.

As I've already said, Every woman on this planet wants the man she is currently in relationship with to be the LAST Man in her life. So she don't get same disappointments, she received from her previous man.

But it's been witnessed that A Woman has this history of being disappointed from man and her desire, her belief, her hope of her current being the last man gets crushed BECAUSE? Men do not know how to keep their women in love with them.

As a result, separation follows.

So whose mistake it is? Men's lack of knowledge in case of love relationships. You do not gain this by experience alone. If that was the case, women wouldn't have been getting disappointed of their man and leave them for the other.

And @Jack what you said is True and sensible but it is only applicable in a Satanic Love relationship of Two where both are Satanists.

sahasrarabliss said:
FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Is Taylor Swift not a jew? If not, she is White, the last I knew (I don't bother following (((celebrities))) :roll:), so maybe mixing Races is something you want to be punished for because you're a masoch(r)ist?

It was a joke. Aquarius said me on my OP, "let's just guess who that person is" I jokingly replied.
I honestly can't tell with you now. You said you wanted a celebrity to love you again...or something. I'm trying not to remember.

FancyMancy said:
raushan-hello-sexy-yesterday-at-11-38pm-ravnesh-haioby-stow-vagene-27455700.png
That's a new one on me, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back