Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

What would be a good affirmation for muñka to destroy all negative karma and dross? :?: :?: :?:

FlamingRedRose666 said:
I thought I'll post this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Look through the list of painted True Gods and see to who you feel a connection with,perhaps you'll find your GD :)

Link dont work, it says requested topic doesn't exist

Bone Dust said:
AlexElPM said:
[...]
Now, the thing that I'm worrying about is that I didn't got any sensation. I didn't felt that feel of liberation. Something bad happens or something that I need to care about? [...]

HAIL SATAN!! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!
WE SHALL WIN!!

Am in the same boat as him / her, even though i am confident the second time around was done properly, to the letter, to code, no left overs. At first I thought it was my blood lineage so i asked my parents and the answers were the complete opposite of my worries, which is good. But I still can't shake the fact I don't really have any idea if I'm accepted or not. But nether has there been any negative experience, other than a pronounced tiredness (and headache) after over worrying of course.... hmmmm

Other than that I've been diligently practicing the basics and trying to figure a bunch of stuff out, planning a course of action. I might be over analyzing as well, as usual...sigh

I mean i get it, i don't have developed senses. But i know its real because i have experience that says it is, which is what is pushing my confidence/patience into overdrive.

I'm worrying too much aren't I?

Yeah, considering that whole energy sensation is often relating to your soul and how strong it is rather than your body or bloodline. I don't think bloodline even plays a role in it at all. But the body merely dictated how much energy can you handling safely and producing the said energy so your soul can develop if you working on it.

Somewhere in the web I read that the universe doesn't understand the word "no", so the affirmations mustn't include it.

Following this rule, an a correct affirmation it would be: "I'm stoping being poor", in contrast to "I'm not poor" (including it).

Ok, I'll finally post this question here. Can we whisper RTR letters or say them in head or do they have to be said aloud? I can't say them aloud nor somehow silently because even if I close the door of my room, I think that it can still be heard outside because our house is really small.
Some here on forums say that it's okay to say them in head, some say that letters have to be said aloud so it got me confused because I was always whispering letters.
Thank you again

Ardgion said:
Ok, I'll finally post this question here. Can we whisper RTR letters or say them in head or do they have to be said aloud? I can't say them aloud nor somehow silently because even if I close the door of my room, I think that it can still be heard outside because our house is really small.
Some here on forums say that it's okay to say them in head, some say that letters have to be said aloud so it got me confused because I was always whispering letters.
Thank you again
Can you have music playing to cover your voice? You don't have to be loud, and you can whisper if you have to, but you should be speaking it.

Ardgion said:
Thank you again
As HP. HoodedCobra said https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506&p=75635&hilit=Can+be+whispered#p75635
It does work when it's done as it's done on the mp3, vibrated, even whispered. The best is to follow it on the Mp3 or vibrate them.

In extreme cases, if one has absolutely no other option, they can whisper, or they can even do the RTR mentally. But these are for extreme situations where one cannot perform the ritual otherwise. This still works.

AlexElPM said:
Somewhere in the web I read that the universe doesn't understand the word "no", so the affirmations mustn't include it.

Following this rule, an a correct affirmation it would be: "I'm stoping being poor", in contrast to "I'm not poor" (including it).

I am not sure about rules related to the negative word, but I know that you do not want the wording to be future tense such as will, or -ing words since the future tense word can mean forever or even beyond your life into next reincarnation. So, it is best to do so in the present tense.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ardgion said:
Thank you again
Can you have music playing to cover your voice? You don't have to be loud, and you can whisper if you have to, but you should be speaking it.

Also, if music is distracting, a dehumidifier (make sure that it will keep running and not turn off by itself) or a noise machine can be a good source of noise that will at least allow you to speak quietly. I recommend, if you have the house to yourself at one point, playing an audio in your room at different volumes, with background noise if applicable, and walking through different parts of the house to see if it's audible. Pay attention to air vents and other things that might cause noise to travel. Be safe, but also look for opportunities and ways you can use your surroundings to your advantage.

Today I tried for the first time to contact my guardian demon through an ouija board (I made it myself.) This did not seem to work. I made the ouija board myself and used a steel ring as a planchette. I am extremely curious about who my guardian demon is, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ardgion said:
Thank you again

I tried that yesterday while doing 18 rep and it didn't go very well xD. I totally messed up the whole RTR, kept losing count. I guess music with any kind of lyrics always distracts me.

Sabazios said:
Ardgion said:
Thank you again
As HP. HoodedCobra said https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506&p=75635&hilit=Can+be+whispered#p75635
It does work when it's done as it's done on the mp3, vibrated, even whispered. The best is to follow it on the Mp3 or vibrate them.

In extreme cases, if one has absolutely no other option, they can whisper, or they can even do the RTR mentally. But these are for extreme situations where one cannot perform the ritual otherwise. This still works.

Thank you

HailVictory88 said:
Ardgion said:
Thank you again

Also, if music is distracting, a dehumidifier (make sure that it will keep running and not turn off by itself) or a noise machine can be a good source of noise that will at least allow you to speak quietly. I recommend, if you have the house to yourself at one point, playing an audio in your room at different volumes, with background noise if applicable, and walking through different parts of the house to see if it's audible. Pay attention to air vents and other things that might cause noise to travel. Be safe, but also look for opportunities and ways you can use your surroundings to your advantage.

Will test that as soon as I can.

HailVictory88 said:
Ardgion said:
Thank you again

Will test that as soon as I can.

Does anyone have a digital version of the book" Time Travel: A How-To Insiders Guide":,which is mentioned in the SS library pastebin?
i'd really like reading it

Hello.

Maybe too late, but now I know that raising the energies is strongly needed in some workings, and now I'm disgusted about the big amount of own life force that I waste.

So, some day can you lose all of your energies?? Or you just generate them over and over again when you "feed" them? Like eating.

lealok said:
Can any Priest tell me about the importance of family and masculinity in Satanism?

I already read the Al Jilwah, I know that Satan gives us the freedom to live by our personal inclinations, but I want to know the Satanist perspective about family and masculinity.

I'm not a Priest but I can tell you:

Family depends on your own interest. Not all families have child for love.

In nature, most of species have a very close link with its mother, but after waiting some time, most of their child becomes a loner. There are some species that work in group, but it isn't a global rule: the diversity is the key.

You need to know that, in contrast to all the new age movement (we are one) and communism, we are all individuals. But that doesn't destroy the intention of having a family. It's an a association created with good intentions. Moreover, the intelligence and culture of each one is important, in order to maintain the personality of each family member.

In the end, having a protection of another people very close to you it matters, but you can survive alone with only having yourself.

lealok said:
Can any Priest tell me about the importance of family and masculinity in Satanism?

I already read the Al Jilwah, I know that Satan gives us the freedom to live by our personal inclinations, but I want to know the Satanist perspective about family and masculinity.

590c2837088b5-404782b.jpg

The first time I saw this picture I really contemplated. It is exactly the archetype I identify my self and try to become.
Masculinity is a vague term. Normally people associate that word with having no emotions and acting super proud and stuff. Masculinity is defined by the individual, as we are all individuals we have a different sense of masculinity and should not all be the same(like commie programs would like). You should not neglect your femminine, your emotions ecc

Why form a pair of incubus / succubus with a person?What is their benefit?how did it happen that you can ask for a succubus / incuba. why are they for us, what interests us. why have a couple with a person, if you can have a couple not with a person. sorry my english is bad.
Зачем мы сукубам и инкубам если они могут найти отношения среди своих?

what other fractions exist in the universe? how to determine the origin of the soul and how souls are born? if I'm not from Orion and not a Jew. can I be dedicated not to Satanism but to another faction of humanity?

My next question is very, very important!

How can I improve my memory, my logical abilities, my intelligence? In the most efficient way possible! I dedicate 60 minutes a day directly to these exercises, just work and have real results!

I'm going to college next year, so I'll need it!

What should I do so far? Runes? What are the best ways to do this?

Thanks!

Peter said:

How can I improve my memory, my logical abilities, my intelligence? In the most efficient way possible! I dedicate 60 minutes a day directly to these exercises, just work and have real results!

Thanks!
Logr rune

Peter said:

Thanks!
And Dagaz rune

lealok said:

I am asking because I would like clarification on specific issues.

I hate the Jews and all the degeneration they advocate! (Not only do I hate it, but I'm also studying, planning, and taking real action as far as I can)

I hate jesus! to me, he is a "prophet of the cuck"

But I can not deny, that I like the "family structure" of these religions, I mean I like the judgment of value and importance that these religions give about the relationship between husband-wife and father-son, honestly my soul shares these values.

I have always heard of the "Viking warrior spirit" or the "Spartan warrior spirit", as if for those societies being a warrior is not something indifferent or irrelevant, but a virtue to be valued and worshiped. When I talked about "masculinity" I was trying to refer to this concept.

I would like to have these issues clarified, preferably by some priest, but you can share your opinion as well.

I am still in the process of "converting" to Satanism, I honestly want to state, "I am a Satanist," but I need to be responsible and have certain clarified issues first.

I've been reading the website content a lot, especially in my native language, but I couldn't find precisely the answer I was looking for, if anyone can get right to the focus of my doubt I appreciate it. I will be grateful.
The family unit was Pagan originally.
The way xianity promotes it is dusgusting, the just tell you to procreate mindlessly like rabbits and who cares if those kids will be happy in their little xian oppressed household with 8 other kids who are most likely bully you because they are repressed.

While the Pagan way of life is just about following nature, logical and emotional, you’re not supposed to have kids if you aren’t even a well adjusted person, you should be advanced mentally before procreating as kids will behave like their parents do, and if the parent is a degenerate guess how they will be?

Also, xianity advocates race mixing and it somehow punishes you for not engaging in it, how are those family values?

Raise your kids the Satanist-NS way, raise them to be the future generation of Gods, the generation that we will create is most likely gonna be the generation of the most important people there are gonna on this earth, they have to be the greatest, and they have to inherit great habits from us.

Peter said:

Thanks!
And Dagaz rune

Thanks. And Mannaz rune?

Peter said:
Thanks. And Mannaz rune?
I have never tried to use the Mannaz rune, and I don't want to suggest anything unless I know for sure that it is the right thing. But I think that HP Cobra has recommended the Mannaz rune for this, so it probably is a good idea to try it. Never be afraid to try for yourself if you have an idea like this. You should be able to feel some kind of noticeable effect from a working like this pretty easily, so you would feel if it is doing the right thing.

I have personally used Dagaz and Logr for more sensitivity and more accurate intuition, which does make your mind a lot smarter because it makes you feel what the truth is. So I know these would work for you, and I'm sure enough to recommend them.

Hello my sister's and brother's. I am from Turkey. I have a question but my english is bad . I hope you understand. I started Hatha yoga 1-2 months ago. I can do most positions but still some positions diffucult for me but i try all positions everyday. I able to headstand with wall support last week. :mrgreen: and i am doing Final RTR since three days and i am doing void meditation - power meditations - aura protections morning and night like "40 day meditations". İ am working on my third eye with THAUM vibration 3-4 day at night. I can feel energy on my third eye. and then for example if i go to sleep still i can feel energy on my third eye but if i close my eyes i cant see anything just dark. Here is my questions
İf i cant imagine for example ajna chakra ( indigo blue pyramid on my head) or other chakras shoud i try working on other chakras now? Or should i try third eye and imagine ability and then other chakras

Hello everyone.

When I try to enter a deep trance, just at the moment that Im visualitizing the falling sensation, I start to twitch and get convulsions. That's why I can't enter into a deep trance.

I'm not too worried about this.. but does there come a time when a user no longer has to have their posts be approved by someone?

retrograde said:
I'm not too worried about this.. but does there come a time when a user no longer has to have their posts be approved by someone?
No. This is how we prevent everything from being taken over by trolls and lies.

retrograde said:
Nope, unless you become a HP or someone more important on the forums like Lydia. Or a moderator.

Can i start doing basic kundalini yoga but I am still unblocking my third eye and can't feel any pressure on it and any other chakra

I have... a lot of questions, so I hope I’m not annoying. Can people visit Satanic churches and experience rituals, etc. to get a feel for it and better determine if they want to join? Can an outsider volunteer to help in sex magick? And are incubi tangible, physical beings? Could being easily and frequently aroused be a call from Satan to serve sexually?

Hey, I would like to ask help for this as I'm not really sure as to what I should do exactly but I had a friend order 2 sets of Mala beads and Sigils "one for white magic and the other for black magic" from here.

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Meditation-Bracelet-Necklace-Turquoise/dp/B07S3ZK5NJ/ref=sr_1_36?dchild=1&keywords=mala%2Bbeads&qid=1576256210&s=apparel&sr=1-36&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Meditation-Bracelet-Necklace-Turquoise/dp/B07RXMW7FT/ref=sr_1_36?dchild=1&keywords=mala%2Bbeads&qid=1576256210&s=apparel&sr=1-36&th=1

And the 2 Sigils from here.

https://darkmoonmerchant.com/collections/satanic-occult-jewelry/products/amethyst-onyx-gemstone-pentagram-sigil-bracelet#gs.qqdpw2

So I took the Pentagram Sigils from that site and replaced the other ones. I'm wondering if I need to also add a large bead in the middle like the example picture in this link or is it just for remembering the placement of each bead?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Rosary.html

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but thank you to everyone for your helpful replies and I do believe I will stick with SS

ShylyCurious said:
I have... a lot of questions, so I hope I’m not annoying. Can people visit Satanic churches and experience rituals, etc. to get a feel for it and better determine if they want to join? Can an outsider volunteer to help in sex magick? And are incubi tangible, physical beings? Could being easily and frequently aroused be a call from Satan to serve sexually?

Yes, people can visit church, but you wont find much there since most of the Joy of Satan are online as Christianity will lead a crusade against us if we have too much physical presence, and church with many Satanists will be an easy target for them. No, outside volunteers will not be able to help in sex magick as they don't know what they are doing and most likely will mess up ritual anyway. Incubi and succubi are actual tangible physical beings, but they are not here on Earth with us, only on the astral plane. No, they do not serve us sexually just because we call on satan for them. They don't serve us just on a whim. We work with them on this ground of relationship just like we do with humans. You want sex with them, you work with them. To do so otherwise is a major disrespectful to incubi and succubi as it implied we only see them as being to serve us sexually and nothing more and that is wrong as they are gods like our father Satan. Sorry, no free sex for you. You will have to work for it just like everyone else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
MayIAsk said:
thx for the information Ol argedco luciftias

I have two other questions:

Could a jew or mixed jew vibrate Satanas or Satanama and have a good experience with it ?

How many generations does it take until the offspring of a mixed jew is gentile again (jewish father)?
(I know the females jews give the full cohen gene to thear children)

They can vibrate it, as for a 'good' experience, no, Satanic things will not be able to stick on them in anyway. They will, sooner or later, turn as Gentiles who do jewish shit, which is in the trash can.

Jew is both from the mother and from the father, grandpa and grandma, and there are no divisions here. The whole "Cohen only from the mother" is a fallacy, as the jews from the father are still jews, just rejected from their tribe due to reasons of racial hygiene and occultistic reasons. This doesn't invalidate the jewishness of jews from the father as many idiots and even "NS" erroneously claim, because indeed, they are totally jewish, but they consider them spiritually unfit, and that's all about them.

They do not want them to Israel as they consider them polluted. They are however used abroad in jew operations all the same in Gentile countries, as such hybrid has another use, and not to live in Israel. They are also jewish, as much as the other jew. There is no 'jew from the mother' only jew. This is a huge fallacy.

There is no set amount of generations it takes to cleanse 'jewishness' as it cannot be cleansed or removed out of a bloodline.

The Nuremberg are also sometimes cited, as laws said at least 4 generations, but the situation here, is that this number was given for pseudo-political processes, as in reality, one is always jewish, and the removal of these stains was systematic. No reasonable person in Germany would ever engage in this cleansing by intermarrying them either, due to education on the fact, which leaves us with one logical outcome: the half jews and many others would perish on their own accord within a maximum of 2 generations, or way sooner.

So to all who say the "only the mommy is jew" things, or the lie that "they can be cleaned", we do not need to 'clean' them, as they cannot be by default.

Innocents do not have to be used as breeding waste material to clean the Chosen people of their Choseness and be put to death in the process of assimilation to the inferior jews, because some jews need 'saving'.

None of our own race has to also engage into this destructive and ruining reality also, to purify the living alien sewer which is the jew.

I finally started reading over the rest of the comments here and I noticed this. I think I remember my parents saying that there may be Jewish dna in my family's bloodline. Is there any thing I can do to be sure of this? I'm a bit worried to get a dna test because of it possibly being used by the system. And if it is will or how much would it affect me? I will also say that yes, was born into a xian family; I did get salvation and whatnot but I never did trully come to terms with it as I always questioned almost everything in the bible. Although I did have an idea in my mind that the reason everything was done was because "sin" could be viewed as something that is physical and drives people to selfishness or basically negativity and there is nothing that can be done once that happins so that would be the reason for the eternal hell as a prison or containment and just as it says with it being punishment. So yeah, just wishful thinking and trying to find some crazy half witted way to accept it. And when I came across the JOS website I had in my mind being open minded that if there was a God that wishes for freedom and trully wants to help humanity please help and guide me. I was looking for cleaning blocked chakras as I was looking into Eastern Religions such as Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. Of course I was wondering why do these people believe these things but after looking into the site out of curiosity and I noticed how aligned it was with how I think the universe should be. "Freedom to believe what you want and to live as you wish as long as you're not causing harm to anyone and without being forced to mindlessly worship something or else face some pit of torture for eternity." So I would love to help in whatever way I can as I hate what has happened and hate what the enemy has done with everything being twisted into a mindless lie for control over people. So if there is really no hope for me then I would like to be able to help in some way and make the bastards pay as that would be enough for me. Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell Forever!!!!

Too elaberate a little more on what I mean by "I would like to help in any way I can" I would really be willing to become some kind of spiritual bomb to take them out even if it means that I will be killed myself in the proccess. I would rather die "spiritually as well" than become a form of evil monster that has nothing to live for than to prey on people,lie and cause nothing but pain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back